The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, that one works.

So how about that bet? Still avoiding even mentioning it aren’t you? Why? Why won’t you even mention it? Could it be because you know you are wrong? Sure it is! Coward. Spineless. You think people won’t notice? You want proof soooooo bad? Make the bet! Put your money where your mouth is.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Nah, that one works.
      Prove it.
      You can not.
      bi
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• I already have. Tons of tests. It has been taken to an independent lab three different times. I just haven’t proved it to YOU.

And you CLAIM, with absolutely NO proof, that it doesn’t work, yet you wet your pants at the thought of betting me that the concepts on which it is based are “irrelevant” as you “claim”. Again, no proof. Just your mouth, which you won’t put any money in place of because you know you will lose the bet. You will do your best to avoid it forever, and I will bring it up every time I post. Spineless. Coward. Hiding in the dark. Make the bet. Loser.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          I already have. Tons of tests. It has been taken to an independent lab three different times. I just haven’t proved it to YOU.

And you CLAIM, with absolutely NO proof, that it doesn’t work, yet you wet your pants at the thought of betting me that the concepts on which it is based are “irrelevant” as you “claim”. Again, no proof. Just your mouth, which you won’t put any money in place of because you know you will lose the bet. You will do your best to avoid it forever, and I will bring it up every time I post. Spineless. Coward. Hiding in the dark. Make the bet. Loser.
          Dream on.
          bi

Comment

• What? NO bet? Wow! Didn’t expect that! LOL. Put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Dream on.
              bi
              Sure is dusty around here

https://i.etsystatic.com/7973851/r/i...51479_smn1.jpg
              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-05-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• I have had some really good results with the 3 battery system over the years as most of you know I have posted tons of raw data about my tests. I do believe there is a way to tap into excess energy but the best I have done so far is 97% efficacy running a .300ma load from the 3bs as opposed to just 3 12v 7ah batteries in parallel at 93%. I hope everyone had a great 4th.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                  I have had some really good results with the 3 battery system over the years as most of you know I have posted tons of raw data about my tests. I do believe there is a way to tap into excess energy but the best I have done so far is 97% efficacy running a .300ma load from the 3bs as opposed to just 3 12v 7ah batteries in parallel at 93%. I hope everyone had a great 4th.

-Altrez
                  Could you please explain what you mean by 97% and 93% efficiency, and how you determined that? Don’t have to go into deep details, just a summary will do. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post

Could you please explain what you mean by 97% and 93% efficiency, and how you determined that? Don’t have to go into deep details, just a summary will do. Thank you
                    Hello Sawt2,

It's pretty simple, the terms I use is unity= 100% efficiency or what some people call a "Self-Runner" The tests I do are with logging meters and stop watches. I run the load at a C20 ratting with one setup and then again with a different setup, I do this test 20 times. I use battery level's to indicate power left in the battery along with a few other tools to measure time. For example if the 3 battery's in parallel run down to a cretin Voltage level and remaining AH power I make a note of that and then do the same test with the 3 battery setup.

I log everything with data loggers and I can say with 100% confidence that I get better run times with the 3BS setup. However never 100%

HtH

-Altrez

Comment

It's pretty simple, the terms I use is unity= 100% efficiency or what some people call a "Self-Runner
                      The way I look at it is that 100% is not a self runner. This is because all motors or generator converters involved will have an 85-90% conversion efficiency. What that means is if I start out with 100% in the return lines by the time I recirculate that energy I will have lost 10%. A cop of 300% is better for a practical self runner.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-06-2020, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Hello Sawt2,

It's pretty simple, the terms I use is unity= 100% efficiency or what some people call a "Self-Runner" The tests I do are with logging meters and stop watches. I run the load at a C20 ratting with one setup and then again with a different setup, I do this test 20 times. I use battery level's to indicate power left in the battery along with a few other tools to measure time. For example if the 3 battery's in parallel run down to a cretin Voltage level and remaining AH power I make a note of that and then do the same test with the 3 battery setup.

I log everything with data loggers and I can say with 100% confidence that I get better run times with the 3BS setup. However never 100%

HtH

-Altrez
                        Thank you,
                        I appreciate your reply

Comment

Hello Sawt2,

HtH

-Altrez
                          Hi Altrez,
                          Doesn't that take 1600 hours to run 20 tests on both systems at C20 rate? Did you post the tests in a thread somewhere that can be reviewed?
                          Regards,
                          bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hi Altrez,
                            Doesn't that take 1600 hours to run 20 tests on both systems at C20 rate? Did you post the tests in a thread somewhere that can be reviewed?
                            Regards,
                            bi
                            Hello Bistander,

Yes it took a very long time because it is more then just the discharge rate you also need to look at the charge rate after a cycle. So my basic test goes like this:

3 12v 7ah battery's in parallel with a 300 ma load. Discharge to 10.5 volts let rest 24 hour's and then test the battery's again. Next comes the charge cycle I have 3 12 volt chargers that I use to charge the now drained battery's back up to around 12.8 volts. and the let them reset another 24 hours. Next comes the 3 battery test with same 300 ma load this one takes a while. I run the test until all three battery's have been used this takes every bit of 60 hours to do.

I have been testing this from the beginning of the original thread I believe. I found my way onto Dave's first post about the simple free energy device and posted lots of stuff there. I then posted more stuff in the other thread that was closed.

Here is one of my firsts picture's when I started using the razor motor to test with:

I had been working with the 3B setup for a long while before then.

Have great day!

-Altrez

Comment

Hello Bistander,

Yes it took a very long time because it is more then just the discharge rate you also need to look at the charge rate after a cycle. So my basic test goes like this:

3 12v 7ah battery's in parallel with a 300 ma load. Discharge to 10.5 volts let rest 24 hour's and then test the battery's again. Next comes the charge cycle I have 3 12 volt chargers that I use to charge the now drained battery's back up to around 12.8 volts. and the let them reset another 24 hours. Next comes the 3 battery test with same 300 ma load this one takes a while. I run the test until all three battery's have been used this takes every bit of 60 hours to do.

I have been testing this from the beginning of the original thread I believe. I found my way onto Dave's first post about the simple free energy device and posted lots of stuff there. I then posted more stuff in the other thread that was closed.

Here is one of my firsts picture's when I started using the razor motor to test with:

I had been working with the 3B setup for a long while before then.

Have great day!

-Altrez
                              Hi Altrez,
                              thanks for the run down.

Efficiency is defined as Power out / Power in × 100% for the normal converters such as motors, generators, Transformers, etc. When systems contain energy storage capability, system efficiency becomes Energy out / Energy in × 100% with the stipulation that the energy stored in the system is the same after the time period as it was before.

What did you use for efficiency calculation?
                              ​​​​​​
                              Why did you test 3 batteries in parallel into a 300 mA load? That would be 100mA per battery. Or C60 rate. Greater than 7Ah would be expected.

Did you hold the 300mA constant? Or did it vary over duration of test?

Regards,
                              bi

Comment

• Great going to battery man Altrez

Looks like you got a positive result. The issue of plate heating at such high C rates is not a valid concern on BYE"S part. He has no clue. Either way your battery should have been dead long ago but bye won't admit.

Comment

Working...
                                X