The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    That’s the same reason I quit the bad battery experiments. But I never quit the GOOD batter experiments because it is the key to free energy.
    So Turion?
    You claim to have a tabletop device (generator) capable of 1.5kW free energy, why mess about looking for FE in batteries?
    bi

Comment

• bi,
      If you weren't so FUNNY, you would just be pathetic. Once again you try to change the subject to take the focus off your lack of spine. I have said many, many, MANY times that the reason I have little time to devote to this generator when I am so incredibly busy is because it is OBSOLETE. Do you understand what OBSOLETE means? The reason it is obsolete is because of what we learned when we were working to develop the 3 battery system to do things like RUN THE ELECTRIC MOTOR powering the generator. So running that motor ON the 3 Battery system was PART of what we started out doing to put the most efficient generator out there. When we made the discovery of how much energy we could actually get out of THAT system, it made the generator MEANINGLESS. There is no FE in the batteries themselves, but there IS FE in understanding the principles that the 3 Battery system teaches you about how electricity works. And how to use it. And how to recover MOST of it so that it can be reused. And once you understand three basic principles, all the free energy you could ask for is there for the taking.

And NO bi, I am not going to share that information here. Not a single person has bothered to replicate the 12 coil machine with Magnetic Neutralization that I have given EVERY DETAIL of, so why would I share anything else. There are two separate and independent groups working with the information and the correct principles. Both have an electrical engineer on board, and I am the only one out of either group who is currently posting here. So the work is going forward. Prototypes have been built. We know what is possible. THAT'S why I would bother messing with batteries. Would you rather spend money on a Ford Pinto or a Shelby Cobra? The generator WORKS, but it is a waste of my TIME and MONEY.

SO how about that BET bi? I notice you didn't mention it AGAIN. DO you think it is going away? It isn't. The fact that you can open your mouth and make statements but back them up with absolutely NOTHING hasn't escaped my attention. I put my reputation on the line with my claims. The LEAST you could do is put up some $$$, since your reputation is worth NOTHING when you hide in the dark. Spineless. Coward. Make the bet. Put up or shut up. But you won't, because you know you are wrong. The longer this goes on, the more likely people are to wonder why you're so reluctant to take the bet if you are sooooooo right about what you say. But we BOTH know the reason for THAT don't we? LOL.
      Last edited by Turion; 07-01-2020, 09:37 PM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

bi,
        If you weren't so FUNNY, you would just be pathetic. Once again you try to change the subject to take the focus off your lack of spine. LOL.
        Brokeback
        Just got my gear, video coming
        Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2020, 12:42 AM.

Comment

bi,
          If you weren't so FUNNY, you would just be pathetic. Once again you try to change the subject to take the focus off your lack of spine. I have said many, many, MANY times that the reason I have little time to devote to this generator when I am so incredibly busy is because it is OBSOLETE. Do you understand what OBSOLETE means? The reason it is obsolete is because of what we learned when we were working to develop the 3 battery system to do things like RUN THE ELECTRIC MOTOR powering the generator. So running that motor ON the 3 Battery system was PART of what we started out doing to put the most efficient generator out there. When we made the discovery of how much energy we could actually get out of THAT system, it made the generator MEANINGLESS. There is no FE in the batteries themselves, but there IS FE in understanding the principles that the 3 Battery system teaches you about how electricity works. And how to use it. And how to recover MOST of it so that it can be reused. And once you understand three basic principles, all the free energy you could ask for is there for the taking.

And NO bi, I am not going to share that information here. Not a single person has bothered to replicate the 12 coil machine with Magnetic Neutralization that I have given EVERY DETAIL of, so why would I share anything else. There are two separate and independent groups working with the information and the correct principles. Both have an electrical engineer on board, and I am the only one out of either group who is currently posting here. So the work is going forward. Prototypes have been built. We know what is possible. THAT'S why I would bother messing with batteries. Would you rather spend money on a Ford Pinto or a Shelby Cobra? The generator WORKS, but it is a waste of my TIME and MONEY.

SO how about that BET bi? I notice you didn't mention it AGAIN. DO you think it is going away? It isn't. The fact that you can open your mouth and make statements but back them up with absolutely NOTHING hasn't escaped my attention. I put my reputation on the line with my claims. The LEAST you could do is put up some $$$, since your reputation is worth NOTHING when you hide in the dark. Spineless. Coward. Make the bet. Put up or shut up. But you won't, because you know you are wrong. The longer this goes on, the more likely people are to wonder why you're so reluctant to take the bet if you are sooooooo right about what you say. But we BOTH know the reason for THAT don't we? LOL.
          In case readers wonder, I quote Turion's post because he is known to delete his posts. Once he attempted to delete all of his posts. By quoting a post it prevents the author from deleting or altering it.
          Now to address some of Turion's statements:

1.) "the reason I have little time to devote to this generator when I am so incredibly busy is because it is OBSOLETE. Do you understand what OBSOLETE means?"

A device which, you claim, delivers 1500 watts of free power, the likes of which the world has never seen, but could literally save the Human race, is obsolete? I think you should re-evaluate your use of the term.

2.) "... it made the generator MEANINGLESS."

I'm sure it would not be meaningless to millions of suffering people if they had access to the power to pump clean water, irrigate crops, light the night, raise them out of poverty, etc.

3.) "... three basic principles, all the free energy you could ask for is there for the taking."

More extraordinary claims and secrets.

4.) "Not a single person has bothered to replicate the 12 coil machine with Magnetic Neutralization that I have given EVERY DETAIL of,"

I've seen some try to no avail. But not "every detail" as you say. You lack test data.

5.) "The generator WORKS, but it is a waste of my TIME and MONEY."

And those are the real priorities.

6.) "I put my reputation on the line with my claims."

You're unwilling or unable to prove your claims, so how's that working out for your reputation?

7.) "since your reputation is worth NOTHING when you hide in the dark."

I'm not here to bolster a reputation. I prefer not to have it. To stay anonymous. To be taken at face value. To be researched, and checked. To stay on topic and not have my person discussed.

Have you ever heard of open source? I think that is where everyone lays it freely on the line for all to use and have ideas grow and get implemented. And don't think your BS about giving "every detail" about your generator qualifies. It really wasn't even a good try. You won't answer legitimate questions about it. You won't share test data. You can't even replicate it yourself. You don't do what you say. You miss deadlines. (Demo of 1/6/2020?)
          Regards,
          bi
          Last edited by bistander; 07-02-2020, 05:56 AM. Reason: Added spaces.

Comment

• But it works, and you know it, which is why you won't make the bet and put your money where your mouth is. Just saying. You avoid even talking about the bet and do all you can to distract from it and change the subject. Doesn't matter. I will bring the focus back to it every time. Count on it. Put up or shut up is what I always say. To you. Over and over and over again. Spineless.

Every detail of HOW to build the generator HAS been disclosed. Is there any specific detail you need in order to build it that I have not provided? if so, and we both know there isn't, I would be happy to repeat myself or point to one of the many videos I posted explaining HOW to build it. But the building details are not what you want. There is nothing that prevents anyone anywhere in the world who wishes to build it from doing so that I could possibly change by disclosing a single thing I haven't disclosed, so the problems of the wold are not mine to solve. I have provided an answer. Build it or don't. Up to you.

Again, how about that bet? Have you grown a spine yet? Nah, I didn't think so. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I'll be sure and remind you about it again. And again. And again. If it doesn't work, as you claim, why avoid the bet? Why avoid even MENTIONING it. Could it be because you are scared? LOL
            Last edited by Turion; 07-02-2020, 08:06 AM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

But it works, and you know it, which is why you won't make the bet and put your money where your mouth is. Just saying. You avoid even talking about the bet and do all you can to distract from it and change the subject. Doesn't matter. I will bring the focus back to it every time. Count on it. Put up or shut up is what I always say. To you. Over and over and over again. Spineless.

Every detail of HOW to build the generator HAS been disclosed. Is there any specific detail you need in order to build it that I have not provided? if so, and we both know there isn't, I would be happy to repeat myself or point to one of the many videos I posted explaining HOW to build it. But the building details are not what you want. There is nothing that prevents anyone anywhere in the world who wishes to build it from doing so that I could possibly change by disclosing a single thing I haven't disclosed, so the problems of the wold are not mine to solve. I have provided an answer. Build it or don't. Up to you.

Again, how about that bet? Have you grown a spine yet? Nah, I didn't think so. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I'll be sure and remind you about it again. And again. And again. If it doesn't work, as you claim, why avoid the bet? Why avoid even MENTIONING it. Could it be because you are scared? LOL

"Is there any specific detail you need in order to build it that I have not provided?"

Please provide input power, real output power and test conditions. That is essential.

Thanks for the offer. I await those details.
              bi

Comment

• Those are not construction details. And required input power has already been provided on numerous occasions. I will repeat it here because I know you don’t know how to listen. Input is 24 volts at 13 amps. That is all you need to know to run the machine.

Now how about that bet? Avoiding it again? Still spineless? LOL. Of COURSE you are!

Comment

Those are not construction details. And required input power has already been provided on numerous occasions. I will repeat it here because I know you don’t know how to listen. Input is 24 volts at 13 amps. That is all you need to know to run the machine.

Now how about that bet? Avoiding it again? Still spineless? LOL. Of COURSE you are!
                  Performance data and method of verification are essential to replication on subassemblies as well as complete model. Details.
                  bi

Comment

• Wrong. I have built many versions of this machine without all of that information. What YOU want and what is necessary for construction and a working device are two different things. How about that bet? Still afraid? Must be sad to live in such fear. If you take the bet and lose, the guys funding you probably won’t pay you to disseminate disinformation anymore, and then what will you do? But don’t worry. Walmart will always need greeters.

Besides, I give you information ESSENTIAL to the proper construction of the machine and it’s success, and you say it is “irrelevant.” You don’t even know how to use the data you have already been given. Why should I give you more?

Remember...put up or shut up. Spineless.
                    Last edited by Turion; 07-02-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Wrong. I have built many versions of this machine without all of that information. What YOU want and what is necessary for construction and a working device are two different things. How about that bet? Still afraid? Must be sad to live in such fear. If you take the bet and lose, the guys funding you probably won’t pay you to disseminate disinformation anymore, and then what will you do? But don’t worry. Walmart will always need greeters.

Besides, I give you information ESSENTIAL to the proper construction of the machine and it’s success, and you say it is “irrelevant.” You don’t even know how to use the data you have already been given. Why should I give you more?

Remember...put up or shut up. Spineless.
                      "I have built many versions of this machine without all of that information."

Yet you, and your mechanist, with your parts, and your supervision, are unable to construct a working model. BTW, it was promised for testing on January 6th, like 6 months ago, and for demonstration and presentation at a conference scheduled for next week. If you can't do it, how or why do you expect anyone else to? Could it be you never had something which would deliver the performance of your claim? You just continue to belittle others for not doing what you cannot do.
                      bi

Comment

• I’m not belittling you for not doing what I can’t do, I’m belittling you for not having the spine to stand behind the words that come out of your mouth. I put MY money where my mouth is, built many versions of this machine, and gave the plans away for free. Putting MY reputation on the line.

What have you done? Called me a liar, a fraud and a con man when you have NOT built the machine, NOT tested it, NOT seen it running, and say that the two BASIC principles on which it is BASED in order to achieve the performance I claim are “irrelevant.” When I say they are not irrelevant and offer to PROVE it if you will engage in a wager forcing you to put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is because, since you hide your identity in the dark, you HAVE no reputation at risk, you avoid the challenge, don’t bother to even respond to it, do everything you can to change the topic, and show yourself to be a complete spineless coward. Put up or shut up.

if you are not willing to put up some $$ why don’t you just SHUT UP and go away? You’ve never had the courage of your convictions. You are all talk. And a crybaby to boot. You whine when I talk about you, but have no problem calling me a liar, fraud or con man. Suck it up. Put money where your mouth is. Got it?

Comment

I’m not belittling you for not doing what I can’t do, I’m belittling you for not having the spine to stand behind the words that come out of your mouth. I put MY money where my mouth is, built many versions of this machine, and gave the plans away for free. Putting MY reputation on the line.

What have you done? Called me a liar, a fraud and a con man when you have NOT built the machine, NOT tested it, NOT seen it running, and say that the two BASIC principles on which it is BASED in order to achieve the performance I claim are “irrelevant.” When I say they are not irrelevant and offer to PROVE it if you will engage in a wager forcing you to put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is because, since you hide your identity in the dark, you HAVE no reputation at risk, you avoid the challenge, don’t bother to even respond to it, do everything you can to change the topic, and show yourself to be a complete spineless coward. Put up or shut up.

if you are not willing to put up some $$ why don’t you just SHUT UP and go away? You’ve never had the courage of your convictions. You are all talk. And a crybaby to boot. You whine when I talk about you, but have no problem calling me a liar, fraud or con man. Suck it up. Put money where your mouth is. Got it?
                          "I’m not belittling you for not doing what I can’t do,"

I said others. I wasn't talking about me.

How can you talk negatively about me not standing behind words out of my mouth when this all started from my request that you stand behind your words and prove your claim which you refuse to do? And I do have hundreds of years and millions of proofs standing behind my words.
                          ​​​​​​​bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

And I do have hundreds of years and millions of proofs standing behind my words.
                            bi
                            Here is your proof you are right.Big Masonic name bought and paid for to control the pop and keep them from moving forward. The earth is flat and there are only several scientist who we can all trust. Where have I heard that before?

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-03-2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Hundreds of years and millions of proofs?

LOL

So did everyone who said the Wright Brothers would never fly. Then they introduced principles that, when applied, made flight possible. That is what we have done. We have introduced two critically important principles that make energy generation of more out than in possible. Your claim to having millions of proofs should make it easy for you to show just ONE generator which incorporates both these principles that was proved a failure. But you can’t. You say they are “irrelevant” and I say put your money where your mouth is. I stood behind MY words. I spent thousands of dollars to develop and continue to fine tune working prototypes. You, on the other hand, just run your mouth. So stand behind your words. Put up or shut up. Make the bet. Spineless. Coward. Make the bet. Why not? I’ll tell you why not... because you will LOSE and you know it. Chicken feathers are piling up in the corners!!

Last edited by Turion; 07-03-2020, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Hundreds of years and millions of proofs?

LOL

So did everyone who said the Wright Brothers would never fly. Then they introduced principles that, when applied, made flight possible. That is what we have done. We have introduced two critically important principles that make energy generation of more out than in possible. Your claim to having millions of proofs should make it easy for you to show just ONE generator which incorporates both these principles that was proved a failure. But you can’t. You say they are “irrelevant” and I say put your money where your mouth is. I stood behind MY words. I spent thousands of dollars to develop and continue to fine tune working prototypes. You, on the other hand, just run your mouth. So stand behind your words. Put up or shut up. Make the bet. Spineless. Coward. Make the bet. Why not? I’ll tell you why not... because you will LOSE and you know it. Chicken feathers are piling up in the corners!!
                                The Wright brothers proved it with a demonstration, as expected from anybody making an extraordinary claim or introducing a new/novel technology who wants to be taken seriously. You need to prove your claim.

you say:
                                ​​​​​​"easy for you to show just ONE generator which incorporates both these principles that was proved a failure"

Here's one.
                                Screenshot_20200703-020354.png

Comment

Working...
                                X