The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Using your arithmetic, to approach light speed and actually delay Lenz, you'd need to spin at 17,228,571,428.57 RPM. You're right, Lenz effect isn't instantaneous, just very, very fast. That's why in my post I said "essentially" no delay. Meaning that you would be unable to recognize, measure or otherwise detect any time or distance offset.
    Regards,
    bi
    Wrong, each lenz reaction is dependent on the electro mechanical apparatus. All machines cause a certain desired reaction. The collider measurements would be beyond your ability or tools, in the case of a slow moving magnet (a few miles per hour) past a coil you might if you tried find that it takes time. This time to develop the effect would take much longer than a simple oscillator circuit. The reference to the collider is just another aversion tactic you employ regularly. Better to stick with simple stuff that seems very often to be out of your reach anyway.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-05-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Thanks BroMikey
      As long as it (THE SPEED) is above the critical MINIMUM it works, Below the critical speed it don't work.
      Savy?

I thank you for your guidance, so we move forward, with information and communication.
      I will have to see how far the generation is not lost and it will not be like an electromagnet, the generator accelerating.
      Last edited by alexelectric; 04-05-2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• With 12 coils in place, and not yet fine tuned....
        https://youtu.be/P5KwN13Q_pg
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          With 12 coils in place, and not yet fine tuned....
          with opposition magnets in place but not tuned perfect yet. gotcha

Comment

• Hello greetings

Alright, now adjust the magnets.

I want to comment that when I have the coil alone with the magnets in the prototype of the generator, if I want to turn it by hand on the axis of the generator, I cannot, there is a lot of attraction to the core of the coil and the magnet (2.5 inch), when I put the magnet that serves to reduce attraction, if I can rotate the rotor by hand on the shaft, it is a fact the reduction of magnetic drag.

What I have detected is that if the magnetic drive is reduced, but it still has a little but very little magnetic stop, it is due to the return of the magnet when wanting to be in the rejection position, at the beginning there is a slight rejection prior to the repulsion, inertia makes that magnetic stop jump between magnets, to enter the repulsion position already.

But as the inertia decreases, it causes it to enter a position of prior rejection by being aligned with the other magnet.

In Dave's video you can see the reduction and also the slight magnetic stop, so when the rotor stops it remains as a pendulum, since the inertia cannot overcome the next magnetic step.

A true magnetic suppression would be for the rotor to stop without doing that pendulum swing, it would be looking for a way to do it 100%, perhaps by changing the angle of the magnets.

But if the magnetic drag is undoubtedly much less as Dave has shown in his videos.

And what I comment on is to take into account everything that is being presented in this project and improve it.

And if this magnetic stop that I describe can be improved as a miniature, it would mean that the generator would gain more operating efficiency.

Thanks for sharing friends.

Comment

With 12 coils in place, and not yet fine tuned....
              Dave has given some of the best years of his life to this improved design, he sees it, the unit is nearly perfect and it is on hold? I guess I am in disbelief that Dave has thrown in to the point remodeling is now so important that the unit just sits there. Wow. I just won't consider that possibility, can't do it. Time to get rich?

Comment

• I haven't thrown in the towel on this project. I am making TWO house payments until I get this house finished and sold, and that HAS to be my priority. Especially with everyone losing their jobs in this crazy pandemic. My family is not immune to that possibility. Try making two house payments with NO job. Not much fun. Unless of course one of YOU wants to make the payments for me so I can work on the generator??!!! I don't have time to take the machine apart and put it back together 20 times like Greyland has done to fix every little thing that goes wrong with it and try to work out all the bugs. What none of you seem to understand is I have NOTHING to prove. Greyland and I, along with a few others, have seen the machine work. We first got it working over FIVE years ago. We have seen how much it consumes and what it will output. We have worked MOST of the last five years just to improve the design. THAT is why it, and the other versions, have been taken apart. To make IMPROVEMENTS. We KNOW what it is capable of. Everything NOW is just being done to convince YOU people that it works. YOU are not my priority. I gave you every detail necessary to build this for yourselves. Prove it to yourselves or DISPROVE it, but BUILD IT. If you don't, that's YOUR problem. Don't come whining to me that I need to prove anything, or that I "owe" it to people to prove it works. I owe NONE of you ANYTHING. I will NEVER sell this machine, nor do I hope to profit from it. WHY NOT? Because, as I have said time and again, it is OBSOLETE!!!!! Why would I invest MORE time and MORE money into tech I know is obsolete when I could be investing that same time and money into tech that is better? THAT I KNOW is better, Because I have also seen it WORK. THAT is exactly what I am doing. I am working with an electrical engineer on stuff that makes the output of this machine embarrassing. Why do you think I gave it away for FREE??!!! I did it because it WORKS, but I have no USE for it. Others DO!. I also thought MAYBE, if people built it and saw that it worked, people might listen to OTHER things I had to say. But instead I am called a liar, a fraud and a con man, and few IF ANY have actually replicated this machine. You have to walk before you can run, and most people here are still crawling. Or sitting on their butt waiting for someone else to crawl and prove that crawling is possible.

When I built my very FIRST version of this machine, it just happens that I wound two coils with three strands of 1,000 feet of #23 on them because that is what Matt had on the machine HE built that I was replicating. I was using an MY1016 motor and running it on 12 volts. It was turning at a bit over 2900 rpm, although I didn't know that at the time. All I knew was that when I connected the loads to coils, the amp draw on the motor went down, the coils produced power and all was perfect!. Then I added two more coils, and the machine wouldn't work. The loads would drag the motor down and I was afraid of burning it up because the amp draw would go up so high. I couldn't figure it out. Without the loads it seemed to run fine. I wasn't really paying attention to RPM at the time. I should have been. Even with two coils under load and the other two coils disconnected, it would drag the motor down and skyrocket the amp draw. What I learned from this VERY FIRST setup was two things. The rotor had to turn at a minimum of 2800 rpm, and additional coils caused the rotor to rotate slower because of the magnetic DRAG of the magnets going past the iron cores of the additional coils. Four coils in place caused it to drop the rpm to less than 2800, so NO speed up under load. I had to increase the voltage to 24 volts, and then I could run it with four coils, but NO MORE. Additional coils caused the MY1016 to burn up from the amp draw of running the rotor by the four + coils. I burnt up SEVERAL doing different testing. That's why I began searching for a way to turn the rotor freely, and that old patent showing magnetic neutralization came to mind. This has been a process. As new things were discovered, I built a NEW machine to incorporate them into the design. As design FLAWS were discovered, I built NEW machines to address them. Finally, Greyland became so involved in this he started doing the machine work for FREE, and we've been working on it together ever since. He wants it perfected so that he can go into the business of manufacturing these and selling them from his machine shop. I'm fine with that because I believe getting the tech out there to people is a good thing, but I've DONE my part. I built it. It works. I've shared HOW to build it. What happens now is all on YOU people. I'm working on OTHER things that are bigger and better. And they also work. There are many ways to skin this cat. I've given you one. Use it or don't. But don't blame me for your lack of effort. As to getting rich. I could not in good conscious, sell someone something when I know there is something else that makes it obsolete. But the better tech is definitely up for sale, and it will not be shared here.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

I haven't thrown in the towel on this project. I am making TWO house payments

This has been a process. As new things were discovered,

I built a NEW machine to incorporate them into the design.
                  As design FLAWS were discovered, I built NEW machines to address them.

Greyland became so involved in this he started doing the machine work for FREE

I've DONE my part. .

I'm working on OTHER things that are bigger and better. .

As to getting rich. I could not in good conscious, sell someone something when I know there is something else that makes it obsolete. But the better tech is definitely up for sale, and it will not be shared here.
                  So the rest of us will have to carry the ball. I guess we can buy a book after the conference. Nice. Your other projects will be treated this same way. Obsolete soon. Shame. Happy remodeling. Maybe next weekend? Still waiting.

Thane has had and has the ball, always has, others took his work and modified it. Thane has the patents to prove it. Right after 9-11 he began formulating.

Thane's obsolete work, make me laugh.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 04-05-2020, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• What ball is it that you think you have to carry? When Greyland has all the kinks worked out, he has someone who is willing to dump a butt load of money into the development of the generator. I told him to go ahead with that. I have someone who is interested as well. We will be building ANOTHER version of the machine to take advantage of all the modifications we have made in the last year and to build it to even more exacting tolerances because then it will produce MORE power. So the work on this is going forward, just not being done by ME as I do not have the time and am sinking my money into something better. If you want it done differently, nobody is stopping you from doing it yourself. There are no patents possible with the generator. It is all in the public domain.

If you are insinuating that I took Thane's work and modified it, you are incorrect. I got MY information on how to wind coils from Tesla's patent, which I have shown many times, which has EXPIRED and is in the public domain. His information on how to increase the capacitance in coils and the effect it wiIl have on self induction is not hard to understand. I have been very CLEAR about where I got my information and I have shared the sources. The magnetic neutralization came from ANOTHER patent which has ALSO expired and is in the public domain.

What do you need a book after the conference for? I have shared videos about everything you need to know to build this machine. You of all people know that. That you haven't is not MY problem, it is yours. And YES, Thane's work is definitely obsolete. That doesn't mean it isn't for REAL or that it doesn't WORK, or that it has no BENEFIT, because it DOES. It just isn't as efficient as what is possible. If that makes you laugh, I'm glad you have something to laugh about. It is true whether or not you choose to believe it. You haven't seen what I have seen.
                    Last edited by Turion; 04-05-2020, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• very good your clarifications Dave,
                      I think that BroMikey
                      He did not want to make the comment in the form of a claim, we all think differently, and we think differently, and he wishes you that you improve economically is a good gesture that goes well, everyone wants financial freedom, you would have more resources for your research.

But the good thing that you have offered all the details to build the generator, although this latest version is missing some data, you will give them when you consider giving them.

For me you do not need to check its operation because the replica I have already made it and check the neutralization of the magnetic drag, the acceleration that the coil does.

To go back to do some tests I need a new shaft coupler to the 36 volt motor, the turner will have it for me next week, I am waiting for the speed control to arrive, I have to disassemble the rotor to make some adjustments, remember everything the rotors you made and showed in a video if it is a lot of work to be adjusting and building.

The suppression of the magnetic drag, there is something more than what is had by means of the repulsor magnet, it gives an additional push, which supports that the nucleus no longer slows down the advance, but pushes it, and this is where I refer to it. It has an extra help, it gives more inertia and not simply the suppression of drag, it is a magnetic thrust that gives more inertia, the great researcher Robert Adams also reminded me, about how he pushed the rotor of his generator with a small coil that it operated to only repel magnet-core attraction, its system was electromechanical. (In the case that we are building we do it with magnets)

The replica of the project that Dave, which I am carrying out, is simple as I have expressed it, it is only a start that I am going to do. Since I have other ideas and construction of the generator based on the principle of the multi-wire coil, I see many variants and applications of different prototypes, Dave's model serves as a reference, perhaps, and I built the 12-coil one too, but I envision another way to build it, and it will be practical and functional.

And thanks to Dave I am making progress and thanks to his contributions, and thanks to him, I have my own prototypes that I am going to make.

Finally I think that by the end of the month I already have the tests of the simple generator, with measurements, I remember in my studies how the teacher told us, that the scientist Faraday said that if it is not measured it is not known, if they do not carry out measurements you do not have the data and you do not know the magnitudes and variables that you investigate.
                      Last edited by alexelectric; 04-06-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

When Greyland has all the kinks worked out, he has someone who is willing to dump a butt load of money into the development of the generator.

It is all in the public domain.

I got MY information on how to wind coils from Tesla's patent,

What do you need a book after the conference for?

You haven't seen what I have seen.
                        Sure down the road again Grayland and I guess you are going to live forever chasing a new obsolete invention, well it will be soon. Just putting out there what everyone has been thinking for over 5 years. I won't bore you with such obsolete time wasting materials. All the feelings people have developed as a result of the way WE have been treated.

I for one am grateful for any small crumbs I can get off the masters table. We will have to see what happens in the next ten years I guess. Same ole.See all the feelings? Oh and your response it I am not responsible. Or it's your problem, nice.

Comment

• One way to improve the energy generation that I see from the coil is to make it with a ferrite core, it will give more magnetic induction and more amperage, in my tests of coils with different cores, the ferrite one significantly increases the generation, I have already done that checked.

As he says, there is much to improve and advance

Comment

• Guess what BroMikey... what I choose to do with MY time and MY money is up to me. If you want something done with this generator RIGHT NOW, do it yourself. As I said, there are NO patents possible as it is all in the public domain. Manufacturing and selling them would be a great business for someone. But not me. Maybe Greyland will do that. Up to HIM. I'm not "chasing a new obsolete invention." It is something I already know works, and I am simply working on getting it to market as quickly as possible. Probably LONG BEFORE the generator is ready for market in all likelihood. The generator STILL suffers from an overheating problem, which can be addressed by the water jacket, new core material or something else entirely. Either way, MORE RESEARCH is needed to make sure there are no new bugs or that it can't "spring a leak" before it goes into production, or that the coils don't melt from running it more than 30 minutes. It is NOT ready for production as it stands. I have said that numerous times. It is a PROTOTYPE to prove concepts. That is all it is at this point. It still has PROBLEMS that need solving.

As for your bullcrap statement about crumbs from the Master's table. I haven't given crumbs. I have posted videos showing every detail of how to build this generator. That's not crumbs. That's years of my life and thousands of dollars worth of prototype development that I have given away for free to the people on this forum. You have all the directions necessary to EXACTLY replicate what Greyland has sitting on that table and you know it. That you haven't done it yet is no one's fault but YOUR OWN and I am so tired of lame excuses for people not replicating this. If I see even a GLIMMER of hope in some new technology I am all over it trying to replicate to prove it or disprove it on my bench. That's what research is all about. I don't wait for someone to prove every step. I want to see for myself. I have no compassion for people who wait for others to do the work FOR them. I am NOT responsible for your lack of effort. I am NOT responsible for the fact that you do not have a working machine sitting on your bench, I am NOT responsible for ANYTHING you do. What you have or don't have is YOUR responsibility and always will be. I have done everything I can to get this out there and to help people be successful in replicating it. A few have seen that what I am sharing is real. Most have not bothered. There is only so much I can do, and I have done far more than most. I haven't made a single penny off this project and have given away hundreds of dollars in parts to people all over the world.

If you think I am responding in this fashion because my feelings are hurt, you're wrong. I am just disgusted at how truly dependent people have become on the good will of others and how little pride they take in accomplishing something without everything being handed to them on a silver platter. Do the work. Earn the reward. Don't do the work, suffer on in ignorance. You reap what you sow. I know what I know and have what I have because of the work I have done. You have what YOU have because of the work YOU have done. If you don't have a working machine, look in the mirror. I've shared everything you needed to know.

Comment

• alexelectric,
                              Did the ferrite core still allow the motor to speed up under load while generating? That is one of the tests I have wanted to do, but just do NOT have the time. It would significantly reduce the heat issue, but I wasn't sure it would generate as much or allow speed up under load.

Comment

• I do the test again, and I will tell you give me a few days, but if I remember correctly if it accelerated, let me check it and I will gladly tell you.

In fact it should be accelerated since the effect is in the coil and not the core, and you know that better than many.
                                But with pleasure I will do the test and I inform you, in a few more days
                                Last edited by alexelectric; 04-06-2020, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X