No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Carroll. Will do. Here’s a link to Test 5 that works. https://youtu.be/5u3NynHl-nE
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• As you guys can plainly see. Greyland is not going to be the kind of guy that puts out “fake” videos. That requires some skills he hasn’t perfected yet. So what he is putting out is the real deal.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• good luck that they continue to advance, and that they demonstrate their purposes.
        very well apply what is already known from two patents, magnetic neutralization and the tesla proposal.

Another Turion question, the motor has 6 coils on each side, as shown clearly in the video and what you have mentioned, in the rotor that feeds the induction to the coils on each side you have 6 or 12 magnets per side ( I already found it in one of your comments and I remembered it are also 12 magnets that pass through each side for the induction of the 6 coils per side.)
        now the magnetic neutralization you have 6 rods per side, 6 magnets per side in the stator, and in rotor you have 6 neutralizing magnets per side, is that so?

thanks great work and effort

then I present progress of the replica of his great project, boy is it a lot to do and work
        Last edited by alexelectric; 04-01-2020, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Grayland needs an amp draw reading next, very important. I see the video now. He has made a slip coupler the works like a mini clutch. Nice Grayland. Now that there is only a rotor amp draw plzWe know what the amp draw is on a motr mine is the same as Grayland's 1.25amps but everybodies rotor is a different size and weight. This amp draw is a baseline. THEN the coils go on.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 03-31-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Eventually he will show that. He posted this video late last night. https://youtu.be/XkeJ87T9gbY

Comment

• I think you shouldn't expose the engine to uncontrolled speed.

I comment that in the replica that I am testing, I already have the 36 volt motor, the source is missing, I am going to assemble it from 3 PC sources, I am going to connect the 12 volt outputs in series, to obtain the 36, which if I go to buy and what I need is the speed regulator is necessary.
              Last edited by alexelectric; 04-01-2020, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Eventually he will show that. He posted this video late last night. https://youtu.be/XkeJ87T9gbY
                Geeez better leave the roomAmen Grayland. That's insane. That thing made me nervous, had me off my chair floating for fear. That thing was really crankin. Seemed like 10,000 rpm but I know it wasn't because it can't go past 2800rpm rating of the motor, right? Or maybe he is over voltage? Nice freakout video tho, makes my day seeing how professional that rotor was built. That is a work of art my man.

On the other hand the flywheel effect may be multiplying and the power supply giving more than the rating. Maybe that was 3600 rpm? 13amps at 48v??? Think about, a 12" dia X 3.14 = means each revolution the rotor travels 37+ inches X 4000rpm minimum = 148,000inches / 12" = 12,333 feet per minute X 60min = 740,000 feet per hour divide 5280 = 140 miles per hour gentlemen. That sucker is one bad bad boy, be careful, that is 205 fps
                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-01-2020, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• the rotor spinning free without the cores of the coils, which would balance the spin speed.
                  I think here the opposing magnets are doing the work of a magnet motor, which makes them spin because of the free thrust they have, put a load on it and you will see that it does not have the same effect, or put the coils and they will swing the rotor , that's what design was for.

On the other hand, you can have a magnet motor, a thrust motor, since the repulsive force of the opposing magnets give that effort, and there it is that this strata is not generated by the current or voltages, but by the magnetic repulsion. this system repulsive magnets and drive motor is viable, It is part of a project that I have, since I have more time, we will experiment in that

very good calculations BroMikey

There is no point in leaving the engine running uncontrollably, an accident can happen that is of no benefit.

Tell him, Turion, that if you let it spin freely, it will destroy itself and cause an accident, you better follow your plan, as you put at least two coils and do tests
                  Last edited by alexelectric; 04-02-2020, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Greyland just called. He has three coil pair in the machine now, and can spin it with one finger. I don't know how many amps, and he is on a role, so likely the next video he makes will show the machine running with all 12 coils in it, but not under load. That's likely the last video we're going to post before the conference, unless he also makes a separate video showing the amps and voltage consumed bu the motor to run it with all 12 coils in place. He MIGHT put one coil pair under load to show that the machine does not slow down under load, but that will be it. We will NOT show the total output of this machine until the conference.

As for me, it looks like I might be turning the downstairs of my house over to the contractor to tape and texture the downstairs and lay all the floor tile down there. I can keep him and his guys isolated down there while I work on the upstairs. I have one room up there to completely gut, and need to pull up the old kitchen linoleum flooring to be replaced with tile. And then paint the upstairs and downstairs. The back porch has to be jackhammered out and replaced with pavers, and I'm not looking forward to THAT job. Too much like work. Still lots to do, but I'm feeling much better about my progress. When you get old, stuff just takes more time to get done for some reason.

I can't wait to get back to work on one of this stuff. I had to turn the heavy lifting over to an electrical engineer friend of mine on my projects because I just don't have the skills necessary to make them work, but I DO have some prototypes he has come up with that I want to see running on my bench before we move forward. And I still want to get that one version of my generator back together because while it doesn't put out as much power as the unit Greyland is working on, it DOES work, is much simpler, and demonstrates proof of concept. Besides, I still want to test the coils with ferrite cores and see if they will speed up under load and at what RPM.
                    Last edited by Turion; 04-02-2020, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Good going Dave, get the money back in order first, the house will be beautiful. Looking foreword to seeing the results of your many hard years of work plus the big bucks. AND thanks to guys like Grayland who take an interest who are younger can carry the ball to another yard line. Go Grayland. Yes I agree save the best part for the conference where everyone can see worldwide.
                      I'll bet your wife is happy to see all your progress, just a few more miles to go.

Comment

• Good Turion, that you have a job and a good project, dedicate time and effort and you will have your fruits.

A comment about the generator, in particular if I would like you to share more videos, when the coils are already installed and they rotate it manually to observe the magnetic cancellation of the drag, another video where they rotate it with the motor, it does not matter that you do not give us the measures.
                        Very good job the assembly that has shown in the videos, good that you met someone who has the tools to assemble it well.
                        what I ask of you from the videos is for something that a few like me and BroMikey
                        We have been following this project, and in my case I am making a simple replica, and if I have not finished it, it is because I have had time and resources I have allocated more to family needs.
                        I remember that nobody did any test and replica of your project and you claimed it, and comment that they would only share it with those who started working on some replica, for that reason I started to replicate your project, I know that you have done it Publicly shared on the forum, and has not received recognition.
                        In my case, I make the reply because I like to experiment, and since I saw your project, the patent theory has become clear to me, and its principles and proposals, Mr. Turion, have been clear to me and I did not doubt that I was right, although For this reason, I started to carry out the economic and simple replication.
                        I do not want to be selfish but I know that you are a person who has shared everything, and if you can, you can share the videos by mail, that you can show, understand and understand that you want the most data for the energy congress, okay, It will be a great project that will demonstrate how to improve generators, my admiration and respect for you.
                        As soon as I can, I show my progress of the simple project of your replica.
                        Once the replica is finished, I will carry out the big project as you are doing it.
                        thanks for everything and i keep going
                        Last edited by alexelectric; 04-03-2020, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Greyland is still having trouble getting the amp draw down. I think he MAY have something wrong with his meter. He says it is showing 16 amps running the motor with all the coils in place, unloaded, but I know that power supply only puts out 13 amps, so something is funny somewhere. Anyway, here is the latest video he sent me. This one shows the generator with all 12 coils in place and he can spin the rotor with one finger. If you believe this is possible to do WITHOUT magnetic neutralization in place I invite you to build a rotor and surround it with coils and give it a try. If you believe it is of no use or makes "no difference" you are just wrong.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puqC...ature=youtu.be

Oops, I just watched the video again. He DOESN'T have all 12 coils in the machine. Not sure HOW many he has in place right now. WIll ask him tomorrow.
                          Last edited by Turion; 04-04-2020, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Hello Turion Greetings

Thanks for this new video, and sharing it illustrates your progress a lot.
                            But a cobservation Dave, in the video the 12 coils are not installed, ( ok you already clarified) when he makes the test of moving the rotor with a finger.

Another thing Greyland should do is install the 12 coils and rotate the rotor by hand to see how free the rotor is from the magnetic resistor, (but with the 12 coils) and according to the evaluation of the result. You will know if you have to adjust the magnets more or something is wrong or right.

The reduction of the magnetic braking if it is real, I have also verified it with my prototype, without the magnetic drag canceling magnet, when wanting to turn it by hand I require an effort, and when I put the canceling magnet or that balances the drag, I can already move it much easier, this is what they say it does not help, but if it helps and you are right Dave and you are using this element in favor of lowering the operation amperage consumption of turning the generator.

Greyland says he did the test and consumed 17.5 amps. does not say how much voltage, but if you have as example 36v x 17.5 = 630 watts and if the 12 coils are going to produce 2000 watts you already have 1370 watts gain, very well you already have gain.
                            I think they must get another source with a regulator.

You should already test the 12 coils under load and obtain the operation data to have the operation data clear, and from there assess what will be done, improve, adjust, change.

I think they are stuck and in circles in running this 12 coil generator with the 12 amps that the 6 coil generator consumed, it had different condition of implements, coils, cores, magnets, rotor size, weight, etc. I think there is some difference. good if they manage to reduce it to less, but apparently it does not give that result to the given conditions.

One question Dave, if the generator is going to accelerate to 2800 rpm, and if it accelerates too much, it does not generate, I ask ?, You have to hold the generator at that speed, so that it is of good generation.

Thank you for showing your progress and commenting on the progress.
                            you have a good prototype and a good generator
                            Last edited by alexelectric; 04-04-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=alexelectric;n497405]
                              One question Dave, if the generator is going to accelerate to 2800 rpm, and if it accelerates too much, it does not generate, I ask ?, You have to hold the generator at that speed, so that it is of good generation.

/QUOTE]

As long as it (THE SPEED) is above the critical MINIMUM it works, Below the critical speed it don't work.
                              Savy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Geeez better leave the roomAmen Grayland. That's insane. That thing made me nervous, had me off my chair floating for fear. That thing was really crankin. Seemed like 10,000 rpm but I know it wasn't because it can't go past 2800rpm rating of the motor, right? Or maybe he is over voltage? Nice freakout video tho, makes my day seeing how professional that rotor was built. That is a work of art my man.

On the other hand the flywheel effect may be multiplying and the power supply giving more than the rating. Maybe that was 3600 rpm? 13amps at 48v??? Think about, a 12" dia X 3.14 = means each revolution the rotor travels 37+ inches X 4000rpm minimum = 148,000inches / 12" = 12,333 feet per minute X 60min = 740,000 feet per hour divide 5280 = 140 miles per hour gentlemen. That sucker is one bad bad boy, be careful, that is 205 fps
                                Using your arithmetic, to approach light speed and actually delay Lenz, you'd need to spin at 17,228,571,428.57 RPM. You're right, Lenz effect isn't instantaneous, just very, very fast. That's why in my post I said "essentially" no delay. Meaning that you would be unable to recognize, measure or otherwise detect any time or distance offset.
                                Regards,
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X