No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another update. My machinist told me today that it is NOT the magnets in the rotor that are in backwards, but three of the opposing stator magnets. SO much easier to fix!! Should be done with that by tomorrow and can start putting it all back together.

bi, to answer your question about how could he “get it running correctly with those magnets in backwards. “ my response is this. If we just look at what is going on on one side of the rotor, there are 12 magnets that interact with the six coils. Only six align at any one time. Call these the “generator magnets.” There are also 12 magnets on the rotor that align with six magnets on the stator. These are the repulsion magnets. Only six are ever aligned at once and are only aligned when generator magnets are aligned with coils. When six of the rotor magnets are aligned with the coils in attraction, six magnets on the rotor are aligned with six magnets on the stator in repulsion. Three of those were in backwards, so When Greyland was trying to tune the machine those three magnets needed to be backed all the way off and the three that had the correct polarity adjusted close to the rotor magnets to get the “best” performance. The motor was still drawing 16 amps which is more than I claimed it would draw, because I have seen it do better, but still less than without the opposition magnets in place. That’s because only HALF the opposition magnets were doing their job. The others were NOT. It will make a significant difference in motor amp draw when he gets this fixed, which will also affect RPM and therefore generator output.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Now this is something concrete when I thought you might be sand baggin.This explains why you could not get the right rpm and I began to wonder. Such a slow speed was blowing my mind.

Comment

• It never occurred to me that Greyland would put magnets in backwards when assembling the machine. He mentioned several times that he had some magnets that seemed to work better when he backed them off and I told him that didn’t make sense unless for some reason when they got too close they were repelling the rotor magnets BEFORE the coil cores began to attract them. Possibly some of the N52 magnets got mixed with N42’s or something. Next time I will listen better to what he is telling me.

bro, the machine was still running at better than 2800 rpm. Just got speed up under load at something like 800 instead of 2800 with those 12 strand coils. Wasn’t running it at 800. Still need the higher RPM to get the output I claimed.

Haven’t heard from him today. Was supposed to call me last night. His 87 year old mom is in the hospital where two folks have come down with Coronavirus, so he may have other things on his mind. His son is a doctor at a different hospital that also has Coronavirus patients. Sometimes free energy research just can’t be the priority.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Hi Turion,
          Any progress on generator test?
          Regards,
          bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Hi Turion,
            Any progress on generator test?
            Regards,
            bi
            He might have the boogie woogie flu bug.I am just getting over it.

Comment

• Nope. No flu for me. Just busy working on my remodel. Finally making some real progress as I have turned the corner from DEstruction to CONstruction in the basement. Finally.

I heard from Greyland yesterday. He actually sent me a video from his shop of the progress on the generator. Looks like he is FINALLY done with all the updates, changes and tweaks and is getting it back together. Hopefully only a couple more days. You'll know when I do. He DID tell me that he believes he can get the amp draw on the motor under load down to 10 amps or less, which would be 240 watts or less. That would be very cool because it is much better than what I have claimed is possible. Time will tell. I'll believe it when I see it. I have never seen it that low, but hs says the changes and adjustments he has made will make some serious difference. I believe what I see on my bench.
              Last edited by Turion; 03-29-2020, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• I guess good things come to those who wait. I just heard from Greyland, and he is beginning testing and sending me videos of each step. The first step was just running the motor without it connected to anything on the power supply. I haven't seen the video yet, so I don't know what voltage he is running it at, but it is drawing 1.3 amps with no load whatsoever. He said when he gets three videos made he will share them. He thought he was sending me a YouTube video, but it was a link to a video in Google Photos, so he is going to get some help posting to YouTube. He has a new phone and has never done anything like this before, so it will be interesting and may take a few days to get this all worked out. But it's been years, so what's a few more days? His next step will be to record the motor just turning the rotor with NO coils in place and sharing what the amp draw of the motor is at that point. Then start adding coils unloaded, and loaded and then with magnetic neutralization in place, and sharing the amp draw. It may take a few more days, but data and videos are on the way. Finally. This is the test video he sent me. It gives NO data, but shows ME some obvious changes he made to the machine, which was its only purpose: https://photos.app.goo.gl/T61eR3XRs2R1ncER9
                Like I said, he thought he was sending me a YouTube video, but no.
                Last edited by Turion; 03-29-2020, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Glad to hear you are doing well Mr Dave
                  Good progress is always exciting times. So glad you are getting the heavy lifting done before the heatwave hits.

Comment

• good news, continue with the project
                    Turion can be seen in the image that has 6 coils on each side, is that so ?. in total 12 as you have been saying, ok, what you don't see is the place of the magnetic drag suppressor magnets, ( 0k, I already saw the bars coming out of the frame, there are the magnet adjustment axes, which configuration is being used on each side magnets, sorry if I am repetitive)
                    good to finish I already have the 36 volt motor, now I am missing the source or three 12-series batteries, adjusting the rotor again, etc, it is always a lot to adjust and I only have one coil, but it will work,
                    Last edited by alexelectric; 03-29-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Those threaded rods sticking out each side of the machine (6 on each side) have the cancellation magnets on the ends of them.

Here is his latest video. He got the YouTube thing kinda working. The lettering in the link he sent me was so small it looked like dots smaller than periods so I kept telling him there was no link in the email I got. But it was there. Just had to click on the dots. Watch him spin the rotor by hand at the end. Even though there are 12 magnets on each side of the rotor, NONE of them lock up on the iron cores of the coils or “Drag” as they go by the coils. That lack of “Drag” is the first of TWO critical differences between COP>1 and COP<1 no matter WHAT people here choose to believe. You have to have BOTH to be successful.
                      https://youtu.be/Ir5oOnBLA0U

Comment

• I just got this video. It is titled "Test 4" and I haven't seen test 2 or 3 yet, so need to call Greyland and see what is going on. He tries to start the generator with only two coils in it with the cancellation magnets backed all the way off. It will NOT start running on the 48 volt 13 amp power supply, (which I think is set to 24 volts) so it is costing over 13 amps to break the magnetic lock that exists when the cancellation or neutralization magnets are backed off all the way. It requires the batteries to get it started, which means it is pulling a bunch of amps through the motor, and that is with only TWO coils in place. I wonder how many amps it would take if all 12 coils were in place and you had NO magnetic neutralization. 12 coils x 13 amps EACH (possibly) x 24 volts. That's a pile of watts just to get things and running. Since that motor is only rated for 36 amps, there's lots of opportunity to let the smoke out of it.

https://youtu.be/yZVOYgs2HOU

I can't wait until he gets to the power output tests under full load, but those I will not post here. Nobody gets to see those until the conference. But I WILL share them with Aaron like I said I would.

Comment

• Got "Test 2" late last night. It appears to be the exact same video as "Test 3" so Greyland is still having some trouble figuring all this out and making it work.
                          https://youtu.be/Ce4cfNMpvBs

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            Got "Test 2" late last night. It appears to be the exact same video as "Test 3" so Greyland is still having some trouble figuring all this out and making it work.
                            https://youtu.be/Ce4cfNMpvBs
                            No that is great, he knows what we all want. Step by step measurements, where no man has gone before. Wait that is star trek Go Grayland right here waitin on ya. I mean without a measurement it could be any COP at all.
                            This way with measurements people can see all of the hurdles they must cross. Ya can't just nail up a plywood wheel with some ceramics and any ole coil like the majority.
                            Grayland is all grown up on this project, do it.

Comment

• What I meant was he is still having problems posting his videos to YouTube. For instance, he just sent me this link to his 5th video and maybe it works for YOU, but it doesn’t work for me. https://youtu.be/A4RjB3cWW-s

Comment

• Dave,

Tell him to switch to Vimeo. He will be so glad he did. Youtube has turned to garbage ever since Google took it over.

Carroll
                                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X