No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dave? Seriously Bi has been attacking us for 5 years?
    Thanks for the libel, it is time to put an end. I don't like being called
    BM. He's all excited. Maybe now Bislander will wish you luck?

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
      Why don't we just stop the insanity.
      The constant nit picking
      NitPicking is how you make one run.The devil is in the details.

Comment

• Data

I’m shooting video for MYSELF. I will collect all the data I possibly CAN. What I will demonstrate to Aaron is inputs and outputs.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hi Turion
          Hi
          Cheers
          save the data and evidence if you have them and show them to Aron
          and if you want to show it, show at the free energy conference where you were invited, I think you would have more diffusion and reverence there.

Take care of your progress, I thank you for sharing it,
          When you have something well proven, give it the relevance they deserve, just as your merits give it the merit you have earned.
          You have gained a lot by sharing your experience, and they require merit that they deserve.
          I can wait if you release the data and tests at the free energy conference, thanks for sharing in this forum.
          Last edited by alexelectric; 01-04-2020, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Hi Turion,

You're kidding? Delay the negative sign. Now that is a trick.

Notice your vs you're? We all goof sometimes.

But enough already. Good luck with the test.

bi
            Feel better now? Like this is how the formula goes under these
            experiments. Got that?

See how easy that was, you just copy and paste genius.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-09-2020, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Lol

bystander believes all actions are instantaneous and time plays no factor in the creation of an electromagnet. As we have stated, Lenz is a REACTION. First one thing must happen before another thing can happen. This requires action OVER TIME.

What would happen if the magnet approaching the coil was suddenly pulled back? Do you think enough electricity would have been created to light even a SMALL light? Maybe, maybe not. LOL.

Oh listening to bystander tap-dance his way through the minefield of FACTS, paying attention to those that support his narrow view of reality and ignoring or attempting to discredit those that do not is really interesting. But one day he will step on a landline and BOOM. No more bistander. He will be too afraid to come here and face reality and will disappear, only to be replaced by someone who sounds just like him but has a different name.

The countdown clock is ticking.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Wrong again

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                bystander believes all actions are instantaneous and time plays no factor in the creation of an electromagnet. As we have stated, Lenz is a REACTION. First one thing must happen before another thing can happen. This requires action OVER TIME.

What would happen if the magnet approaching the coil was suddenly pulled back? Do you think enough electricity would have been created to light even a SMALL light? Maybe, maybe not. LOL.

Oh listening to bystander tap-dance his way through the minefield of FACTS, paying attention to those that support his narrow view of reality and ignoring or attempting to discredit those that do not is really interesting. But one day he will step on a landline and BOOM. No more bistander. He will be too afraid to come here and face reality and will disappear, only to be replaced by someone who sounds just like him but has a different name.

The countdown clock is ticking.
                Turion,

You're wrong about what you say I believe. And you're wrong about facts. And wrong about where I'll be next week. I'll be here unless I'm banned.

bi

Comment

• Here is a brief at the Engineering level of these generator coils
                  that are similar to the coils I am testing now. Notice the - minus and the
                  + plus signs and the formula without a sign.

Prototype and Proprietary the standard Lenz

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/boardtalk2.jpg

There is more data obviously, for those who have a rational mind.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 01-09-2020, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Continuing on page 3 and 4 for those who are able to assimilate
                    which excludes all Bi-azz thinking.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/boardtalk3.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/boardtalk4.jpg

You may change the links from say a 4 to a 5,6 and 7 to get the remaining
                    pages if that isn't to much for you.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-09-2020, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• This looks a lot different. Just trying out the post process. Hopefully we'll see a report on Turion's test.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                        This looks a lot different. Just trying out the post process. Hopefully we'll see a report on Turion's test.

Regards,

bi
                        A lot different, for sure

Comment

• bistander,
                          Here is the text of the email I sent Aaron. You're going to have to wait a few more days for your results. But I will be giving Aaron links to the videos and he will be able to judge for himself, if you assume YouTube videos can't be faked. (Everything in red is an addition to or a revision of the email I sent to Aaron.)

Aaron,

Thought I would update you on what is going on with the generator. When I went down to Santa Clara early yesterday to do the testing, the first test we ran was the motor running on two batteries and we just flipped on the six 300 watt lights to MAKE SURE it wasn't slowing down under load. It did not. I know from experience that the motor will come to a screeching halt if you put that much load (Six 300 watt light bulbs) on it and you don't have the generator doing what you want it to do. I measured the RPM with my little hand held laser tach, and it was way lower that it should have been, less that 1200 RPM (This was both loaded and unloaded) when I expected 2800-3000. Then we connected the motor to three batteries at 36 volts. The motor disconnected from the generator ran on about 1.3 amps (at 36 volts). That is in line with what I expected.

When we connected it to the generator with just the coils in place and under NO load, our first step was to measure the RPM with a strobe gun we borrowed from Quantum Labs. It indicated that the RPM was only about 2200 RPM, which was NOT GOOD when running on 36 volts. It should have been much higher, since I expected it to run at 2800-3000 RPM on only 24 volts. We shut it off to see if we could figure out the problem. I made every adjustment I could think of as I thought perhaps something was binding.

When we started it back up, it spun the nut on the shaft of the motor (and it would NOT come off). Since the piece linking the motor to the generator fits over this nut, the generator would no longer turn. We wasted half a day trying to hook up another motor to the generator drive shaft without much success, since none of them was even able to turn it. Which should have been my FIRST clue. We went over to Quantum Labs to get a motor that one of the electrical engineers was building to run on the output from the generator coils. (I moved this statement from where it was in my original email to Aaron so it properly fit into the "timeline" of what happened.) It was not ready, so we went back to the shop.They GAVE us an adjustable power supply that puts out up to 48 volts at 13 amps to use instead of batteries. We tested it there at the lab to make sure it was working before taking it back with us. Anyway, we finally drilled through the nut and shaft and put a pin through. This enabled us to resume testing.

When we hooked it (the new power supply) up to the motor, the motor would not turn. We ASSUMED the motor was binding, so we disconnected it from the generator shaft and it ran fine. When connected, it would not run. So I connected the motor to the batteries and it ran, but at that much lower RPM.

The low RPM concerned me, so I decided to measure the amp draw of the motor running the generator after it got up to speed (running on the batteries) It was pulling 29 amps. This was concerning, since that is more than TWICE what I expected. It is LESS than what the motor pulls WITHOUT magnetic neutralization in place, but far MORE than what it SHOULD be pulling. I had a long conversation with my machinist about what he had done to adjust the opposing magnets, and it turns out he only had half of them engaged because he thought he could spin the rotor from one locking position to another by hand more easily than when ALL the magnets were in place. (He doesn't really understand how it works) In essence, he had destroyed the (complete) neutralizing effect of the magnets with his arrangement. (And they were only PARTIALLY neutralizing the magnetic drag) We had to take all the coils out of the machine and put them in one at a time. You have to mark the position and the number on the coil so that it goes back in to the spot the magnets have been adjusted for, but you can only have one coil at a time in the machine (while doing the adjustment for a specific coil). Put one in, adjust, take it back out and put the next one in the next position. When you're all done, you can put them all back in their designated spot. It is a tedious process that took us until 5:00 this morning to complete. So, we got it running correctly, and it is running off the power supply which only puts out 13 amps. It is running on a bit less than that at 12 amps. Just like I claimed it would. We were just about to measure the RPM when the motor shaft broke where it had been drilled out for the pin to fit through. That was enough for me. I came home. He was going to get some sleep and then repair the shaft. I have TWO of those motors at home, which I didn't mention to my machinist, but I will be going back down (Probably Saturday morning but no later than) next Monday to finish up the testing. So far, despite the problems, it is doing exactly what I expect it to do when it is working correctly. We have set screws on the magnet adjustment rods, so once it is IN adjustment, it doesn't come OUT of adjustment. I have no idea why he messed with it in the first place, but at least everything is working so next Monday the first order of business is to get all the necessary measurements.

bistander is going to LOVE that I have no results to share. I don't care. I just want everything perfect by the conference.

And I'm happy to see it running loads with no increase in amp draw or decrease in RPM. I still don't know for sure that the input lines up exactly with what I have claimed. For sure it will run on only 12 amps, but at 24 volts I have yet to measure the RPM, and I have been claiming 2800. (I also have yet to measure the output of the coils to load, but since he is blowing 300 watt bulbs running it at 2200 RPM when it should be running at 2800, I am fairly sure it will meet or exceed 1800-2000 watts.) It SHOULD be that, but until it is on video, it's not real. Because, you know, video could NEVER be FAKED.

Two things. YES, I understand there is no "hard evidence" here. There never will be. I will only share the videos with Aaron anyway, and you will have to take his word. Or not. I don't care. Second, while I have based all my claims on running this machine on 24 volts, I will be doing all the testing at 36. I want no BS from bistander that I wasn't running a 36 volt motor on the proper voltage which taints the results in some way. That means the input will be around 420 watts or maybe a bit less if we can tune the opposing magnets a bit better when I get down there. What the output will be, I cannot say. I haven't run on 36 volts, so I have no clue.

Dave
                          Last edited by Turion; 01-09-2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Dave, I can't understand, from your video, how the magnetic neutralization magnets could possibly be helping. If they are in repulsion to the magnets on the rotor then they will push back against the oncoming magnets and then push them away after top dead center. No net force would exist from my understanding of what you presented?

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              bistander,
                              Here is the text of the email I sent Aaron. You're going to have to wait a few more days for your results. But I will be giving Aaron links to the videos and he will be able to judge for himself, if you assume YouTube videos can't be faked. (Everything in red is an addition to or a revision of the email I sent to Aaron.)

Aaron,

Thought I would update you on what is going on with the generator. When I went down to Santa Clara early yesterday to do the testing, the first test we ran was the motor running on two batteries and we just flipped on the six 300 watt lights to MAKE SURE it wasn't slowing down under load. It did not. I know from experience that the motor will come to a screeching halt if you put that much load (Six 300 watt light bulbs) on it and you don't have the generator doing what you want it to do. I measured the RPM with my little hand held laser tach, and it was way lower that it should have been, less that 1200 RPM (This was both loaded and unloaded) when I expected 2800-3000. Then we connected the motor to three batteries at 36 volts. The motor disconnected from the generator ran on about 1.3 amps (at 36 volts). That is in line with what I expected.

When we connected it to the generator with just the coils in place and under NO load, our first step was to measure the RPM with a strobe gun we borrowed from Quantum Labs. It indicated that the RPM was only about 2200 RPM, which was NOT GOOD when running on 36 volts. It should have been much higher, since I expected it to run at 2800-3000 RPM on only 24 volts. We shut it off to see if we could figure out the problem. I made every adjustment I could think of as I thought perhaps something was binding.

When we started it back up, it spun the nut on the shaft of the motor (and it would NOT come off). Since the piece linking the motor to the generator fits over this nut, the generator would no longer turn. We wasted half a day trying to hook up another motor to the generator drive shaft without much success, since none of them was even able to turn it. Which should have been my FIRST clue. We went over to Quantum Labs to get a motor that one of the electrical engineers was building to run on the output from the generator coils. (I moved this statement from where it was in my original email to Aaron so it properly fit into the "timeline" of what happened.) It was not ready, so we went back to the shop.They GAVE us an adjustable power supply that puts out up to 48 volts at 13 amps to use instead of batteries. We tested it there at the lab to make sure it was working before taking it back with us. Anyway, we finally drilled through the nut and shaft and put a pin through. This enabled us to resume testing.

When we hooked it (the new power supply) up to the motor, the motor would not turn. We ASSUMED the motor was binding, so we disconnected it from the generator shaft and it ran fine. When connected, it would not run. So I connected the motor to the batteries and it ran, but at that much lower RPM.

The low RPM concerned me, so I decided to measure the amp draw of the motor running the generator after it got up to speed (running on the batteries) It was pulling 29 amps. This was concerning, since that is more than TWICE what I expected. It is LESS than what the motor pulls WITHOUT magnetic neutralization in place, but far MORE than what it SHOULD be pulling. I had a long conversation with my machinist about what he had done to adjust the opposing magnets, and it turns out he only had half of them engaged because he thought he could spin the rotor from one locking position to another by hand more easily than when ALL the magnets were in place. (He doesn't really understand how it works) In essence, he had destroyed the (complete) neutralizing effect of the magnets with his arrangement. (And they were only PARTIALLY neutralizing the magnetic drag) We had to take all the coils out of the machine and put them in one at a time. You have to mark the position and the number on the coil so that it goes back in to the spot the magnets have been adjusted for, but you can only have one coil at a time in the machine (while doing the adjustment for a specific coil). Put one in, adjust, take it back out and put the next one in the next position. When you're all done, you can put them all back in their designated spot. It is a tedious process that took us until 5:00 this morning to complete. So, we got it running correctly, and it is running off the power supply which only puts out 13 amps. It is running on a bit less than that at 12 amps. Just like I claimed it would. We were just about to measure the RPM when the motor shaft broke where it had been drilled out for the pin to fit through. That was enough for me. I came home. He was going to get some sleep and then repair the shaft. I have TWO of those motors at home, which I didn't mention to my machinist, but I will be going back down (Probably Saturday morning but no later than) next Monday to finish up the testing. So far, despite the problems, it is doing exactly what I expect it to do when it is working correctly. We have set screws on the magnet adjustment rods, so once it is IN adjustment, it doesn't come OUT of adjustment. I have no idea why he messed with it in the first place, but at least everything is working so next Monday the first order of business is to get all the necessary measurements.

bistander is going to LOVE that I have no results to share. I don't care. I just want everything perfect by the conference.

And I'm happy to see it running loads with no increase in amp draw or decrease in RPM. I still don't know for sure that the input lines up exactly with what I have claimed. For sure it will run on only 12 amps, but at 24 volts I have yet to measure the RPM, and I have been claiming 2800. (I also have yet to measure the output of the coils to load, but since he is blowing 300 watt bulbs running it at 2200 RPM when it should be running at 2800, I am fairly sure it will meet or exceed 1800-2000 watts.) It SHOULD be that, but until it is on video, it's not real. Because, you know, video could NEVER be FAKED.

Two things. YES, I understand there is no "hard evidence" here. There never will be. I will only share the videos with Aaron anyway, and you will have to take his word. Or not. I don't care. Second, while I have based all my claims on running this machine on 24 volts, I will be doing all the testing at 36. I want no BS from bistander that I wasn't running a 36 volt motor on the proper voltage which taints the results in some way. That means the input will be around 420 watts or maybe a bit less if we can tune the opposing magnets a bit better when I get down there. What the output will be, I cannot say. I haven't run on 36 volts, so I have no clue.

Dave

Hi Dave

Thank you for all that very valuable information for those of us who have experienced, you have done a great job and effort, many things take a long time, I say it for the work that I am also doing, where I have spent hours adjusting, drilling, measuring, acquiring the tools and accessories for the project, removing and putting coils, magnets.
                              That's why I understand everything you have to do, I always thank you for sharing
                              I think you have already achieved your goal,
                              by this weekend I will already have complete assembly of the simple replica of the generator you propose,
                              I have used 6 magnets of 2.5 "x 2", I am going to start testing with a coil, the magnets have already machucate my fingers twice, one must be very careful.
                              regardless of the outcome one must continue to search and experience
                              Last edited by alexelectric; 01-09-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                                Dave, I can't understand, from your video, how the magnetic neutralization magnets could possibly be helping. If they are in repulsion to the magnets on the rotor then they will push back against the oncoming magnets and then push them away after top dead center. No net force would exist from my understanding of what you presented?

Orion

This might help.

Dave Wing
                                Last edited by jettis; 01-09-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X