The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress

I have shown everyone on this forum EXACTLY how to build this generator. If it disappears from the face of the earth blame it on the lazy people here who say it won’t work and won’t take the time to build it. I refuse to take the responsibility when I have shared EVERYTHING and not one person has replicated.

I AM putting it back together slowly and I WILL be presenting it to a group of folks. But that doesn’t mean it will go anywhere. I can’t control what other people do. If it is lost, don’t blame me. Blame yourself.

“It is a shame to watch the years roll by with the same promises of each proceeding new find makes the old one
    worthless.” How many times have I said the “new” find makes the old one worthless over the last 11 years? Once. Again, you don’t know what you are talking about.

I tell you what the REAL shame is. It’s all the time you have spent posting YouTube videos and discussing the work of OTHERS instead of building this generator and watching it work so you actually have something worthwhile to say. You KNOW coils under load will speed up the motor. You have seen it and posted videos of it. You KNOW magnetic opposition works because you have seen it work with your Mad Mack experiments. Yet for some unknown reason you don’t build this generator even though I have posted six different videos detailing its construction. If you want someone to blame, look in the mirror. Videos can be faked and so can results. This will never take off until replicators say “Hey, I did this and it works.”

And yes, I have moved on to other things. The generator is DONE. It works. There is nothing more for me to do.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-14-2019, 05:05 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• overunity

Originally posted by NROC View Post
      I would like to see something OU from Aaron that I don't have to pay to see because he writes about it like he's done it but maybe he can PM me or something.

One argument I hear from physicists, that i used to adhere to too, was that in a closed system you cannot get more energy out than in, but i would counter that with - please actually name me a system that does not interact with its environment? because if it didn't interact with its environment it would cease to exist.

Another example: how can you make a theory like the big bang that cannot predict 98% the mass in the universe and justify it, including all the glaring observatonal data like globular clusters, lack of certain elements in the big bang nucleosynthesis etc. You cant.
      I posted a link to the small Bedini oscillator running on a cap and charging a cap - front cap is depleted and then gets charged back up. No practical use, but proves the point.

I don't really make overunity claims for myself. I recognized some claims as valid because I've witnessed it too many times over the last 20 years and what I point to is the amazing work of others such as Bedini, Murray, Gunderson and others.

Bedini's "glass case motor" is one of the most blatant examples that can't be argued with - starts with a completely dead alkaline batteries that are corroded so bad, they're falling apart - the rotor is turned, it speeds up and speeds up, propeller is pushing air, LEDs are blinking - and over time, the battery is charged back up. Bi isn't willing to acknowledge these in your face demonstrations of overunity.

There are dozens of examples of overunity machines that perform as claimed by the above-named inventors and I find it laughable that anyone can deny it. Those that claim there are no "overunity" machines are completely dedicated to self-deception.

There is no such thing as a closed system and you're 100% correct, there is no system that does not interact with the environment. A battery and light bulb as in a flashlight circuit is the quintessential closed electrical circuit. But it is under the influence of ambient temperature, light, gravity, air, etc. As I said in my Hacking the Aether presentation, take a flashlight, turn it on and throw it in a bank of snow - see how long the light continues to light until the snow sucks away all the heat and kills it faster. That is completely free interchange with the environment.

100% of every system is an open system - the real distinction is not open or closed systems since every system is open - the distinction is that some open systems are designed to make use of externally sourced potential to regauge themselves with a new potential difference and some open systems are not - most are not, such as a flashlight circuit.

Classical closed system thermodynamics do not apply to any system in existence and open system thermodynamics covers 100% of every system.

Johann Grander said it best, "They have a big bang in their heads."
      Last edited by Aaron; 12-14-2019, 11:12 PM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• I am slowly building so "Coming right up? Just not by the weekend.
        Thane is still there so I was right to follow his work, he's moving forward
        to the finish line.

The finish line has been met in the background I am sure since other
        guys have taken up the charge. This is good. You can go now, it's
        okay. Yer the best.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2019, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Magnetic Poles are a Myth

Here is an interesting article from a place that knows magnets.

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/blog.asp...e-are-no-poles

From that article:

2. Where is the line separating the north and south poles of a magnet, exactly?
          Where is the line between the north half and the south half? There isn’t one. That coloring scheme is just a way to depict the magnetization direction, not an indication of any physical boundary inside the magnet.
          Get it. There is no such thing as a Bloch wall between the North and South poles.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Dog day

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            There are some things I want to share with those who may build this machine in the future...

The input and output data I have shared on this forum are for my original machine. I’ve never bothered to share anything else because I have those numbers memorized from looking at them hundreds of times in the first year or so of working with this machine. But those numbers MAY have changed significantly, and I want to explain WHY. And by the way, the NEW numbers are all BETTER, so I am not trying to give excuses for why it won’t perform as well as I have said it would.

I have said the input is 12 amps at 24 volts to achieve 2800 RPM or better which is required for speed up under load. I have said the output is 1800-2000 watts.

That was based on having 12 coils wound with 3 strands of #23, each 1000 feet long and six magnets on the rotor that are each 2” diameter by 1/4” thick.

That is NOT the current version of the machine that is at my machinist's place, and we already know that those changes have affected the numbers.

The first change was that rather than have six 3" by 1/4" magnets on the rotor, we went to 12 magnets that are 1" by 3/4" thick. There are actually 24 of these magnets on the rotor, but they are in pairs, back to back with a thin layer of the rotor plastic between. The attraction of the magnets to each other through that thin layer of plastic assures that they will NOT come out of the rotor once put in place. The affect of these magnets to the core is slightly less than the 2" diameter magnets, because their MASS is slightly less, but because there are twice as many of them, the output of the machine in general, has gone up.

The second, and most IMPORTANT CHANGE is the coil. My original coil was three strands of 1000 feet. They would speed up under load at 2800 RPM. At an RPM LESS than that, they act like regular coils. When I went to 6 strands each 500 feet long, with two connected in series, I saw the required RPM drop. When I went to the 12 strand coil it dropped all the way to 1140 or POSSIBLY LESS. The motor my machinist is using right now is running on his crappy batteries at 1140 RPM and they are speeding up under load. We haven't tried it at a LOWER RPM.

Why is this significant? The idea of winding the coil with wires in parallel and connecting them in series, according to TESLA, is to increase the capacitance of the coil. With increased capacitance it takes longer to produce the electrical event that turns the coil into an electromagnet, and this delay allows for the rotor magnet to be TDC before the coil pushes it away. (In the direction of rotation instead of opposition) One additional benefit of this I have noticed is that the increased CAPACITANCE means increased output. How much? I have NO idea. I do know that my machinist says he has blown out a few 300 watt bulbs while running it at 1140 RPM. What will happen when we are running the thing at 2800 RPM I'm not sure, but it DO sound promising.

Almost forgot...Why does it cost the motor ANY amps to run the generator. !. There is the mass of the rotor which must be turned. 2. There is the magnetic DRAG that occurs when magnets go past iron cores to which they are attracted. The alignment of the opposition magnets to the rotor magnets can be a TIME CONSUMING AND TEDIOUS process that I never really carried out to the fullest. My machinist spent more that two weeks getting that alignment perfect as he is a protectionist, so the amp draw of the machine is currently LESS than 12 amps. How much less, I do not know, but I know it is less.

Anyway, those are things to consider. And they are all reasons I am confident in the claims I have made.

Even though bi has seen fit to call me a fraud, a liar, and a con man at various times while hiding his own identity. Isn't it nice that he can say whatever he wants about me, and everyone knows who I am, but no matter what I say about him it cannot affect his reputation since he chooses to keep his identity hidden? But every dog has his day, and I will have mine. LOL
            Hi Turion,

I'll save your post over here so we can refer to it when your dog day comes.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Clarification

Even though bi has seen fit to call me a fraud, a liar, and a con man at various times while hiding his own identity. Isn't it nice that he can say whatever he wants about me, and everyone knows who I am, but no matter what I say about him it cannot affect his reputation since he chooses to keep his identity hidden? ...
              Turion,

I've said this before. It's not about you or me, or who you are, or who I am, it's about the post, what is written, the message. You accuse me of calling you things which I never have. I've always addressed your post, or your statements. I've not said your are a liar, but have said what what you have written is untrue, or a falsehood, or mistaken. You are the one that makes it personal, not me. You often resort to name calling and ridicule. I keep my comments concerned with the topic and with what you post.

I don't care who you are. I've never asked for your identity. You choose to plaster your name on your work. Pride I guess. So go ahead if you want. I don't need it.

I hope you do have the free energy machine which you claim. The world can use it. But I know you don't.

BTW, items 1 and 2 in your post are both false, incorrect, untrue, or misconceptions. I'm not calling you a liar, just commenting on the statements. I see there is little value in arguing with you over this because you reject conventional physics and don't understand principles established by Newton and used for hundreds of years. So leave it.

Merry Christmas,

bi

Comment

• Thoughts

No bi, you do not "KNOW" I do not have the machine I claim. You just BELIEVE I do not have it. Just as some children BELIEVE Santa Clause is real. (Sorry bi, I should have warned you there was a spoiler ahead.)

You have said that I lie to people. You have called me a con man. You have stated that I am a fraud. Those statements are in posts YOU have made. And you DO hide behind your anonymity to say whatever comes into your head. THAT is why you don't reveal who you are, NOT because it is about the work. You're WRONG, and you can't admit it. Yes I AM proud of what I have done. We have accomplished so much more than you will EVER know. I just got the most amazing Christmas present anyone has ever gotten in the history of the world, and I cannot even talk about it except with two other people. The train has moved on without you, and you can continue to whine and cry and demand proof like a petulant child or you can get off your butt and build this thing like I told you to YEARS ago. You "claim" to want this to be true, but do NOTHING to move the work forward. And I have no time to really work on it because, as I have said before, it WORKS, but is obsolete.

What will you do when we video this in the next few days and send it to Aaron, showing a self runner, and he confirms that it all works? Will you claim the videos are faked? Or will you accuse him of being gullible, or maybe just a liar and a fraud and a con man also? The only PROOF is if YOU BUILD IT on YOUR bench.

I really harbor a GREAT DEAL of resentment toward you, as you can plainly see, but I am also sad. I believe this stuff is important. I believe it can make a tremendous difference. I have never asked anybody for a DIME for anything I have done and I have given this away here. The problem is, because of people like YOU, NO ONE is taking advantage of it. That really doesn't hurt ME at all. I turned down an opportunity to have investors on this because I knew they would be wasting their money on outdated technology. But there ARE people who could use this technology to make a difference in their lives.

Aaron will get to see it in the videos we will be sending him after the meeting on January 6th. The folks at the conference will get to see it in July. Anybody in the Santa Clara, CA area who wants to come by my machinist's shop on January 6th, PM me for the address, and you are welcome to come. In fact, I would LOVE it if you did. What will you do when all those people have seen it and understand how and why it works and that you have been dead wrong from the start? Oh, I know, you will slink away and come back to the forum with a different name and pretend like you aren't the person we will all know you to be.

I don't have anything more to say here. I will post again after the meeting on the 6th. We have accomplished incredible things with our "3 Battery stuff", which is my focus now, but this generator will is just too valuable to let it slide because it is simple and mechanical, and even people with limited resources could make it work if they can come up with the magnets and the wire.

Dave Bowling. Turion
                Last edited by Turion; 12-23-2019, 09:20 PM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Just in case

No bi, you do not "KNOW" I do not have the machine I claim. You just BELIEVE I do not have it. Just as some children BELIEVE Santa Clause is real. (Sorry bi, I should have warned you there was a spoiler ahead.)

You have said that I lie to people. You have called me a con man. You have stated that I am a fraud. Those statements are in posts YOU have made. And you DO hide behind your anonymity to say whatever comes into your head. THAT is why you don't reveal who you are, NOT because it is about the work. You're WRONG, and you can't admit it. Yes I AM proud of what I have done. We have accomplished so much more than you will EVER know. I just got the most amazing Christmas present anyone has ever gotten in the history of the world, and I cannot even talk about it except with two other people. The train has moved on without you, and you can continue to whine and cry and demand proof like a petulant child or you can get off your butt and build this thing like I told you to YEARS ago. You "claim" to want this to be true, but do NOTHING to move the work forward. And I have no time to really work on it because, as I have said before, it WORKS, but is obsolete.

What will you do when we video this in the next few days and send it to Aaron, showing a self runner, and he confirms that it all works? Will you claim the videos are faked? Or will you accuse him of being gullible, or maybe just a liar and a fraud and a con man also? The only PROOF is if YOU BUILD IT on YOUR bench.

I really harbor a GREAT DEAL of resentment toward you, as you can plainly see, but I am also sad. I believe this stuff is important. I believe it can make a tremendous difference. I have never asked anybody for a DIME for anything I have done and I have given this away here. The problem is, because of people like YOU, NO ONE is taking advantage of it. That really doesn't hurt ME at all. I turned down an opportunity to have investors on this because I knew they would be wasting their money on outdated technology. But there ARE people who could use this technology to make a difference in their lives.

Aaron will get to see it in the videos we will be sending him after the meeting on January 6th. The folks at the conference will get to see it in July. Anybody in the Santa Clara, CA area who wants to come by my machinist's shop on January 6th, PM me for the address, and you are welcome to come. In fact, I would LOVE it if you did. What will you do when all those people have seen it and understand how and why it works and that you have been dead wrong from the start? Oh, I know, you will slink away and come back to the forum with a different name and pretend like you aren't the person we will all know you to be.

I don't have anything more to say here. I will post again after the meeting on the 6th. We have accomplished incredible things with our "3 Battery stuff", which is my focus now, but this generator will is just too valuable to let it slide because it is simple and mechanical, and even people with limited resources could make it work if they can come up with the magnets and the wire.

Dave Bowling. Turion
                  OK Turion. Let's revisit this post in January.

Cheers,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    No bi, .. Just as some children BELIEVE Santa Clause is real. (Sorry bi, I should have warned you there was a spoiler ahead.)

You have said that I lie to people. You have called me a con man.
                    You have stated that I am a fraud.

Oh, I know, you will slink away and come back to the forum with
                    a different name and pretend like you aren't the person we will
                    all know you to be.

Dave Bowling. Turion
                    He is not the first or the only one who does this. Just about every
                    high end Engineer holds to the same cowardly approach. Facing facts
                    has nothing to do with their evaluation. Like a weasel trying to explain
                    away the reason why it bit it's prey in half while trying to defend itself.

Double speak.

Comment

I just got the most amazing Christmas present
                      anyone has ever gotten in the history of the world, and I cannot even
                      talk about it except with two other people.
                      Dave Bowling. Turion
                      Yup all he needed to do is loop the boxes.
                      [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGKkGTKvjyQ[/VIDEO]

Comment

And I have no time to really work on it because, as I have said before, it WORKS, but is obsolete.

Dave Bowling. Turion
                        Here is OBSOLETE millions sold in cold country, excluding your ivory
                        tower.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy60RY67xvA[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Choice

If you had a glider and a single engine plane and you had only time and $$$ to devote to ONE of them and had given everyone all the information they needed to build the glider and develop it if they want to, which would you spend your time on. They both fly. But ONE is definitely better. That’s my situation so until you are standing in my shoes I’d appreciate it if you quit judging my decisions. You are perfectly free to do whatever you choose with YOUR time and money, and by the way, so am I. I am under no obligation of ANY kind.
                          Last edited by Turion; 12-24-2019, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• All I am saying is that you're choosing the wrong word "OBSOLETE"?
                            You maybe right about which way you would like to go
                            (ALL DIRECTIONS) for the measly amount of money you have.

On the other hand I have not judged you to be BAD. Why are you
                            changing the meaning of my words? You are incorrect. Puckering up?

Others will take the info and build an empire. So don't fold up just yet.
                            Be strong. Motors will change over time using your work and the work
                            of others. Our current motors are obsolete? Not yet. Not until the new
                            motors come.

Here is the definition of OBSOLETE

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/obsolete?s=t

antiquated
                            archaic
                            outmoded
                            anachronistic
                            ancient
                            antediluvian
                            antique
                            bygone
                            dead
                            dead and gone
                            dinosaur
                            discarded
                            disused
                            done for
                            dusty
                            extinct
                            fossil
                            gone
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-24-2019, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Here is the word you are looking for.

Advantageous or best advantage. So you would be right to state that for the
                              average person the very expensive design of you motor generator is not as cost
                              effective. Vastly different.

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/advantage?s=ts

asset
                              choice
                              convenience
                              dominance
                              edge
                              favor
                              gain
                              improvement
                              influence
                              interest
                              lead
                              leverage
                              position
                              power
                              preference
                              profit
                              protection
                              recognition
                              return
                              superiority
                              support
                              upper hand
                              wealth
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-24-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• a Merry Christmas to all who toil for a better world

And may this New year be the "one"

Chet K
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X