The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aether dispels the fundamental myths

Dr. James DeMeo's new book is something that is a must read for anyone interested in energy science: https://emediapress.com/2019/10/23/t...es-demeo-ph-d/

There are so many experiments that show very conclusively there is an aether and this isn't just successful interferometer experiments.

The importance of understanding the reality of the aether is that with an aether, there is no point to conservation of energy, ridiculous ideas of storing potential, etc.

Since the potential is infinitely available anywhere and is tapped with a dipole anywhere, conservation of energy and storing potential are the real crackpot ideas. Work accomplished automatically diminishes the potential difference of organized potential with reference to a lower potential. That process of energy being created and destroyed is simply work being done, nothing magical. And the dissipation of potential is disorganizing the aether right back to the symmetrical, homogenous state in the active environment.

And when another dipole is created, fresh, organized aether comes into the system to do more work while being dissipated back to the symmetrical background state. That is all that ever happens.

That potential in a gravitational/mechanical system like lifting a ball, chemically like the separation of "charges" or an electrical system like charging a magnetic coil - the source potential is the exact same stuff, it never changes form, it just gets polarized and depolarized and that is about it.

The work that manifests as heat or otherwise doesn't change form because it is an activity and isn't something that can change form. It is the potential that is undergoing a transformation from polarized to depolarized. But even that doesn't change the aether, it is the same stuff. If you have 10 books scattered on your floor and then pile them up in alphabetical order, you never changed the form of those books - they're still the same, they're just ordered or disordered.

The exact same gravitational potential available to an object to push it to the ground is 100% identical to the Heaviside flow flowing over a wire so there is no mystery to unifying gravity and electricity.

Mass displaces the aether and aether rebounds back from where it was displaced pushing back on mass in the downward direction. A battery polarizes the aether around the terminals when the chemistry is polarized, that is the exact same aether that pushes objects to the ground.

Where is there any changing form of potential? It doesn't exist. The potential remained the same stuff - just polarized or depolarized.

Where is there any energy changing form from one form to another? It doesn't exist. Work is changing forms from one kind of work to another? lol

Bearden is right when he says a generator at a power station doesn't contribute 1 watt to the grid - that is because turning a generator is creating a dipole that breaks the symmetry of the aether and polarizes it to move over the wires. So whether you're "burning" calories to crank a dynamo with your hand, burning fuel in an engine to turn that generator shaft, etc. not a single calorie burned to mechanically turn it with your hand transformed into the light bulb lighting up on the output of the generator. Same with the gasoline.

You dissipated potential right there chemically/electrically/mechanically. You only setup another potential difference in a different system where that system broke the symmetry of the aether in its own vicinity. Nothing flowed from your arm/hand through the crank of the generator and into the generator to magically transform into work being done when the light bulb lights up.

If you have a Rube Goldberg Machine that has 50 steps from the time your hand pulls a lever until a toasted piece of bread pops out of the toaster, not one iota of potential used for the work done for your hand to pull that level wound up at the toaster. Every single step along the way was nothing more than another dipole setup that allowed it's own locally sourced potential to come in to do work, which allows the next thing to source it's own potential to do work and so on and on and on until the toast pops up.

It is because of the nature of the aether that allows us to dispense with the myths of conservation of energy, the idea that energy can't be created or destroyed it just changes from one form to another, the idea of storing potential, etc. Those fictions are only needed to explain in the most ludicrous way possible how the nature of energy works without an aether. If there is no aether, then we lift an object and store magical potential in it (after we already dissipated it) and then we talk about the myth that when we let the object go, we get out what we put into it. This ridiculousness is only there to make sense (nonsense) of things without an aether. No, what we get out of lifting the object is the lift of the object in and of itself.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Nroc..........................
      Last edited by NROC; 12-28-2020, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Well if you are going mainstream with this stuff better have a
        step by step instruction booklet young guys can go by or even
        get a spoon feeding going to where they are forced to understand.
        Most people need a tube video that is step by step like the drinking
        bird.

I have been here for years and no one to date has posted any data
        that connects the dots so it is time. We have had some data like battery
        discharging numbers on graph paper like 8th graders do.

Going mainstream? Where?

Our only other data is mostly not 3 battery instead our data is about
        how to wind a big fat coil that speeds up when loaded. Then the
        MadMack cancellation idea is nice.

As nice as all of this is going mainstream it is far from. Mainstream
        would require us to do what Thane Heins has done. Thane has large
        numbers of tube vid proof PDF doc's, radio interviews, patents and more.
        That is how you go live. You have to reach more than a few folks.

Maybe if you do a conference showing a working model like John Bedini
        did 40 years someone will notice. Then Aaron and you can put together
        a book of details with all your extra time kicking around.

You need to hurry tho, yer gettin pretty old.

Better late than never but I fear you are not up for all of that at this
        late date. Happy remodeling.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Energy

Well, you gotta ask yourself one simple question and every time you think what I have attempted to share is crap, return to that ONE question. If the motor converts the energy that goes into it to mechanical energy, how is there ANY energy in the circuit to charge battery 3? Anybody who knows squat about charging batteries can tell you that overcoming the impedance in a battery and getting it to enter a charge state takes significant energy.

The remodeling remark was directed at me so I will respond to that. There are many things going on that are not posted about on this forum. Yes, ALL my time is going into working on my house so I don’t have two house payments. If anyone would like to take over my house payment I would gladly work on this stuff. If not, keep your opinions about what I do with my time to yourself. But that doesn’t mean the work isn’t going forward. I’d say it is progressing quite nicely. I’m not the only one on our “team” and right now my contribution is to kick in $$ for parts when they are needed. So I am giving up my retirement money for this effort because I know what is possible.

No one owes anyone here a step by step handbook. We started out giving away everything on this forum and all we got was demands of proof. And I got bistander calling me a fake, a fraud, a liar and a con man. Not partners replicating each other’s stuff, which is how Matt and I started. He would tell me he saw something interesting and I would replicate to see if I could see it too. I didn’t demand proof. I was building and actually RESEARCHING. It’s why I was the ONLY ONE on this entire forum to build his “simple motor” circuit, and one of a handful that built his Benitez Tesla switch. Both of which ABSOLUTELY work. I’m pretty sure NROC has seen The Tesla switch work because I know he was working with Matt to build one. But that project MAY have been interrupted by something a bit more important.

We’ve given away way more information than what WE had when WE started, so we don’t owe anyone here anything. You would all be RIGHT where we are now if you had been supportive and followed along, building what we were building and participating, but you choose instead to try to discredit and insisting proof. There is no “proof” until you have a working device on YOUR bench sitting in front of you. And the only way to get that is to build it yourself. What did you want, a lame ass video showing inputs and outputs? How many fake videos have been posted by Bro Mikey as examples of free energy machines. I’ve posted a few myself for laughs. If you want a working prototype of a free energy device, I’ve got a “free energy wrench” built to spec from a YouTube video I can sell you for only $19.95. If you truly want answers, quit whining about proof and start building something.
          Last edited by Turion; 12-13-2019, 03:06 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Do a simple loop analysis

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Well, you gotta ask yourself one simple question and every time you think what I have attempted to share is crap, return to that ONE question. If the motor converts the energy that goes into it to mechanical energy, how is there ANY energy in the circuit to charge battery 3? Anybody who knows squat about charging batteries can tell you that overcoming the impedance in a battery and getting it to enter a charge state takes significant energy.
            That should be easy to see. Measure the potential difference (voltage) across each component in the loop. While you're at it, measure the current(s).

While looking at that loop, tell me what you think ground is. I've mentioned to you before, electrical ground is arbitrary. It can be any node you choose, or none. And it doesn't have to be tied to earth. It's ridiculous to think of a ground in that loop (circuit) being an energy sink.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• No thanks

I don’t need to do tests to prove to myself what I have ALREADY proved with devices on my bench that WORK.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Right

I don’t need to do tests to prove to myself what I have ALREADY proved with devices on my bench that WORK.
                Just like that 6-cell LiFePO4 battery you had on your bench. Those devices on your bench have a habit of fooling you, don't they?

bi

Comment

• Nope

Not the ones I build and test myself. That battery had to be completely taken apart to see how many cells were in it, unless of course you looked it up on the internet. I didn’t bother to do either, so of course I was wrong. Thing is, I admitted it. You on the other hand are DEAD wrong about running loads on the potential and are either too stubborn or too stupid to admit it. Never been sure which, but it really doesn’t matter. Either way it prevents your forward progress. At times that bothers me because I truly WANT people to go down the right path. But at some level I am sure there is considerable smug satisfaction that you are getting exactly what you deserve.That would be NOTHING. While I on the other hand have what I have been looking for.
                  Last edited by Turion; 12-13-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Lol biroid

Dave doesnt need to prove anything to anyone on this forum. Most of what is shared by everyone else is BS mysticism. Dave shared the facts and was instrumental in getting some of the original people connected and going, myself included.

One day biroid, when were ready and i reveal who i am, we will put you in your place and every other troll.

Comment

• What was your intent with this one?

Not the ones I build and test myself. That battery had to be completely taken apart to see how many cells were in it, unless of course you looked it up on the internet. I didn’t bother to do either, so of course I was wrong. Thing is, I admitted it. You on the other hand are DEAD wrong about running loads on the potential and are either too stubborn or too stupid to admit it. Never been sure which, but it really doesn’t matter. Either way it prevents your forward progress. At times that bothers me because I truly WANT people to go down the right path. But at some level I am sure there is considerable smug satisfaction that you are getting exactly what you deserve.That would be NOTHING. While I on the other hand have what I have been looking for.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/319612-post4865.html

Everytime someone does an experiment the way you prescribe, it turns out contradicting your stated expectations. And you hadn't saved your data or don't replicate it yourself, although you have indicated that you would several times. Have you found that generator base yet?

bi

Comment

• Nice of you

Originally posted by NROC View Post
                        Dave doesnt need to prove anything to anyone on this forum. Most of what is shared by everyone else is BS mysticism. Dave shared the facts and was instrumental in getting some of the original people connected and going, myself included.

One day biroid, when were ready and i reveal who i am, we will put you in your place and every other troll.
                        Dave shared the facts
                        You're joking, right?

when were ready and i reveal who i am, we will put you in your place
                        You sound like you think I care who you are.

And I assure you, I am in my place.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• You so funny biproduct

I always love coming on here for a good laugh LOL.

I think your quite an insecure guy bi man. I will always love you baby xxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            What did you want, a lame ass video showing inputs and outputs? How many fake videos have been posted by Bro Mikey as examples of free energy machines. I’ve posted a few myself for laughs.

You talk going mainstream when you post 1 video in 10 years of your
                            machinist who is running a box, while you hide and hope nobody connects
                            the dots to your coil data. Then as soon as someone figures out that they
                            go together over the long years, you delete it all.

I am so glad to hear the remodeling work is going forward.

Dude this ain't even mainstream. John is a loving man, opened his books
                            and his heart to the world 4 decades and he only had a small following,
                            not mainstream, so what alternate reality are you living under.

I always love John's video's, he is out spoken and knows most people
                            need instructions so John wrote books to spoon fed us but now you won't
                            return the favor? LOL. So much for passing the mantle.

Happy remodeling (Under yer skin) Shut my mouth? Keep
                            quiet? Who me? Dave Dave whad am I gonna do wit chew?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSIi0QOLSJA[/VIDEO]
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Mainstream?

Bro,
                              You’re right, this forum isn’t mainstream. Mainstream would be cutting a multimillion dollar deal with a major manufacturer to incorporate all or some parts of our proprietary prototypes into one or several of the products they are currently manufacturing. Is that mainstream enough for you?

And you are dead WRONG that I only disclosed things about my generator because people ”connected the dots”. Thane’s work had been discussed on MANY threads here, but I did not get my stuff from him. I got it from Tesla’s patent. And I shared it AND the info about magnetic cancellation for one reason and one reason ONLY. It is obsolete. I seriously considered selling the prototype, but I could not in good conscious SELL something and six months later come out with something that would BANKRUPT the investor putting his money into developing that technology. That would be stabbing someone in the back who put his faith and his $$ in something I developed. That wouldn’t be cool.

And one video in 10 years? Dream on. I have posted over 30 videos at different times of the generator running. I have shown the amp draw of the motor currently, at around 12,volts, and pegging the 30 amp meter on startup. I have shown the motor pegging the 60 amp meter on startup and running on 36 amps after that, which was BEFORE magnetic neutralization. I have demonstrated the output of a single coil at 130 volts and 1.5 amps. But some people are not able to multiply that by 12 to get the total output of the generator. In that SAME video I showed the generator speeding up when I shorted a SECOND coil that wasn’t running the load. All of those things have been shown at different times. I still have all those videos on my phone. In fact, here’s one I REPOSTED tonight.

https://youtu.be/LrFIZsiDxhk

Not worth much because it shows a previous version of the generator where the coil holders were made of rectangular blocks bolted into a stack. And I blew out the two 100 watt lights I was using as a load, so I deleted it. In this demo, I only have six coils, HALF the coils, and the motor is pulling 19 amps jut to turn the rotor with no load. Want to guess what the amp draw was with 12 coils in place? That’s WHY there are only six. But watch the needle on the amp meter when I switch it on. It PEGS the meter. But bi says magnetic neutralization has no value. WITH magnetic neutralization in place my amp draw with 12 coils in place us only 12 amps. That’s seven amps less at 24 volts or a savings of over 160 watts of input over what is shown in this video. But don’t listen to me. I’m a fraud.

I erased my posts because we gave TOO much away. And Aaron put all those posts back up. So it’s all there, but I was worrying needlessly. You guys will look right at it and never see it. Just as I HAVE and CONTINUE to do. There are people out there who believe they have a much simpler solution than what we have come up with. I hope they do. Time will tell. And I looked at the same stuff and have yet to see what they see. But I don’t discount their work just because I don’t see it. I keep investigating and hope that something clicks and my eyes open.

bi,
                              I DO have a base plate now. In fact I was in Folsom TODAY picking up a couple more essential pieces of plastic that I accidentally left in the car I dropped off for repairs and drove 90 minutes home in a rental. But I go tomorrow to pick that car up, and that SHOULD give me everything I need but TIME to put the generator together. And I will. I have scheduled to show it to some folks, so I need to get it up and running.
                              Last edited by Turion; 12-14-2019, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                Bro,
                                It is obsolete. I seriously considered selling the prototype, but I could not in good conscious SELL That would be stabbing someone in the back

And Aaron put all those posts back up. So it’s all there, but I was worrying needlessly.
                                You are a good man Dave. It is a shame to watch the years roll by with
                                the same promises of each proceeding new find makes the old one
                                worthless.

It is not true in my book. You mean to tell me no one person out
                                there has written a book on your progression of findings? Why is that?
                                I'll tell you why, there is hardly a person who has the time to collect
                                all of the data decorating over a dozen threads, let alone knows how
                                to put it into perspective. That's why.

A book of this kind would take a huge effort and I am not suggesting
                                that you should be doing that. All I am saying is that this whole thing
                                is very sad. Here we have the find of the century on motor technology
                                and the inventor actual believes it will never be of any practical use.

Yes i am sure there are going to be more new creations of extra energy
                                producing devices that make it easier for the average person to be able
                                to buy in the short term. That does not make the other findings valueless.

Just making a box to get power from to continue burning energy in
                                the conventional motor is only a bandage or short term fix when motors
                                must be changed to both offer mechanical output and at the same time
                                power things electrically.

Inventors jump from one new finding to the next never finishing the job
                                but the fact is the idea will always continue to be refined like the
                                airplane or car. If understood (which people don't) the motor generator
                                invention would continue to evolve onward and upward.

Motors must change. So sad to see you throw in.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2019, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X