X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Bi,
    I have such a machine bi. And I brought it HERE and gave it away. But rather than build it and see the benefits you choose to spend all your time trying to discredit my work.
    No, I've been requesting that you back up your claims. Since you refuse to provide proof, I conclude you do not have now, or never had, such a machine.

But I do occasionally point out mistakes in your posts. The way to avoid me is not to post errors, mistakes, falsehoods, BS and to back up claims of extraordinary nature.

So this is the 11th refusal to answer?
    Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
    Bye, bye, bi.
    Refuse to answer again because I already answered your question in the first reply after you asked it. Then again in the next two posts. I guess you are not reading very well again.

And I’ll give you some data you might be interested in. When you run a stock motor on the 3 battery system there is better than a one amp loss across the motor. With Matt’s motor there isn’t. Which is WHY we said to use the modified motor in testing. Something you DID NOT do.
    You lose one amp? Hmmm. Wonder where it went.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Saving your edit

Bi,
      I have such a machine bi. And I brought it HERE and gave it away. But rather than build it and see the benefits you choose to spend all your time trying to discredit my work.

So this is the 11th refusal to answer?
      Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
      Bye, bye, bi.

And YES, I am sure NROC can answer the question, but so can you. You just refuse to, and we both know why.

I have spoken to NROC by Skype and communicated with him many times. He understands exactly where Matt and I are coming from and where we are going. I know he has seen things that Electrical Engineers generally dismiss as nonsense, but he, because of his Physics background, was willing to look just a bit closer. and I know that his work in that direction has opened his eyes to some things YOU will never see because you are stuck in a box. But it's YOUR box, so have fun with it.

And I’ll give you some data you might be interested in. When you run a stock motor on the 3 battery system there is better than a one amp loss across the motor. With Matt’s motor there isn’t. Which is WHY we said to use the modified motor in testing. Something you DID NOT do.
      You just refuse to, and we both know why.
      I really don't know what you're talking about. I don't know why you don't accept the answers I've given. I don't know, anymore, what answer you want, or think is correct. You've confused this whole thing out of all reasonable proportion. You can't, or won't, tell what answer you want. So do tell, why do you think I refuse to answer, again. And why that makes any difference in your ability to show where Tesla addresses force in his patent, as you claimed, which started this nonsense. Obviously your perceived basis for your theories of generator performance is falling apart so you resort to the lower levels of the triangle from vidbid.
      Originally posted by vidbid View Post

bi

Comment

• Still waiting.

So this is the 12th refusal to answer?
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• [QUOTE=bistander;320900] ....................your ability to show where
          Tesla addresses force in his patent, as you claimed, which started this nonsense.

Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? .

He does not know, just like Bi can not see clearly on N. Tesla's statements
          concerning the multi-filar windings. Telsa was speaking only to those
          skilled in the art. This obviously leaves out bi since he does not get it.

This is what happened to most college students, they read a book and
          never think for themselves because there is no money in it. Here are
          the answers, say that and you will pass.

bi is a perfect representation of the largest cross section of krony colleges
          all govt run, controlled and regulated. These schools tell the students
          what to think, say and do. No offense bi, you can't help it.

Comment

• Turion's game, continued

So this is the 12th refusal to answer?
            Answer given. My one word answer is at the top left of post #228 in bold. Did you not see that?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Still waiting

Are you incapable of responding with just a single word answer? Sure appears to be the case. So this is the 13th refusal to answer?
              Last edited by Turion; 10-02-2019, 03:16 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Look in this space on post #228

Are you incapable of responding with just a single word answer? Sure appears to be the case. So this is the 13th refusal to answer?
                Answer given. My one word answer is at the top left of post #228 in bold. Did you not see that?

Why do you not accept my answer? Is it not one word? Is it not one of four fundamental forces in physics?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Post it

Then Post it here in response to the question.
                  Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.

Comment

• Just accept it as I delivered it

Then Post it here in response to the question.
                    Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
                    Then you accept it as I have already stated my answer. You can go to post #228 and copy and paste my one word answer anywhere you want. You don't need me to repeat it. I don't need to repeat it.

bi

Comment

• Accept WHAT?

You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 14th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.

Comment

• Again

You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 14th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
                        See post #228. I have no need to repeat it.

Remember this?
                        There we go. I knew eventually I’d get you to do some math! LOL
                        You have issues. When you can't hold your own with subject or topic, you resort to something like that. Trickery. In that case you failed miserably at 5th grade percentage math. So you humiliate me and demonstrate some fake intellectual superiority with manipulation to satisfy your own ego and impress your lackies.

Enough already. Too much really. You are incapable of an intelligent discussion on the topic. Everytime you end it with something childish like this.

bi

Comment

• Still no answer.

You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 15th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.

Comment

• Again

You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 15th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
                            What is wrong with the one word answer I posted long ago in #228?

Comment

• Answer

Nothing is wrong with it. Just post it as your response to the question.

So this is the 16th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.

Comment

• Finally

Nothing is wrong with it. Just post it as your response to the question.

So this is the 16th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
                                Nothing is wrong with it.
                                OK. Then the answer is good. You have it. Move on. I did post it in response to your question.

Glad we got that settled.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X