The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen.

Thank you Bistander, that was the very one.
    Looks like it would serve as a useful low speed wind gen.

Comment

• Thane.

Hi Bistander,

Today, 08:55 AM

Aul.
      Acceleration under load. The first priority must be to prove your motor is 100% efficient, if not any acceleration is just a change in overall performance.

In the context of RegenX can you understand my
      point?
      BroMikey is having difficulty with same.
      Thank you.

Comment

• Target.

I probably should have said optimum efficiency rather than 100% efficiency.

Tests carried out on a 44 megawatt 6-pole synchronous ABB motor shortly before delivery showed an efficiency 0.25 percent greater than the 98.8 percent stipulated in the contract, resulting in the world record for electric motor efficiency.

They do know a bit about motors "out there".

Comment

• Proof

Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
          Hi Bistander,

Today, 08:55 AM

Aul.
          Acceleration under load. The first priority must be to prove your motor is 100% efficient, if not any acceleration is just a change in overall performance.

In the context of RegenX can you understand my
          point?
          BroMikey is having difficulty with same.
          Thank you.
          Hi,

My observations and opinions. BM is incapable of performing a valid efficiency measurement on an electrical machine. Turion may, with assistance, but seems unwilling.

I've been after him for proof of claims for years, only to nearly get banned from this forum. Hence this thread. Some think their unsubstantiated claims are valid until proven otherwise. While logic and convention dictate that the one making the claim provides proof, it does not apply to them.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Bet!!

I am in the same way, man.
            Trying to rebuild a house that was crapped on by loving relatives.
            My coil builds will have to wait until I can reverse some damage.
            New floors are necessary but no one talks about it on a build now do they?
            Maybe the more affluent members have it made but they don’t have my life or circumstances, especially not my mentally challenged relatives.
            They grew up stupid because my siblings married local.
            They have a three head, not a forehead.
            Bistander do you have a carefree life?
            All your bills paid and no worries?
            Well off financially?
            Not me. I have had to think through horrible situations in civilian and military life.
            I ain’t never been to college like a lot of you, I just have a natural ability to build stuff.
            The reason why I was invaluable on deployment.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Hi,

My observations and opinions. BM is incapable of performing a valid efficiency measurement on an electrical machine.

bi
              Wrong again. Why should I try to prove anything to someone who read.

Comment

• My view

Hello Pot Head,

I'm here to discuss energy: how to get it and how to use it, such that we can improve the human condition. I try hard to stay on-topic. This does not involve my personal situation or private affairs. That is none of your business and irrelevant to the subject. I feel the same way about you and others on this board. I don't care about your new floor, or relatives, or Turion's remodeling project. Let's concentrate on how better to apply science and technology to improve energetic apparatus.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• My take

Originally posted by Doogy2Shoes View Post

(Directed to Turion)

input power is 288 watts. And you are getting 195 watts per coil out.
                  Now you need a way to add more coils and combine the coil outputs,
                  as you stated.

once you are getting batteries recharged with FREE energy...

Don't just leave this in your work shop
                  Am I missing something here?

You said that you already extended the range of a stock motor and battery setup.

So you have free energy already, and are on the verge of
                  what looks to be loopable motor with virtually unlimited output.

Why plan to do nothing with it?
                  Hi Doogie,

What we are missing is proof. I have been perplexed for several years with Turion's threads. But recently I began to notice similarly to a few other threads. The inventor has had a functional prototype and is certain it works. For some reason, NDA, sold it, needs to keep confidential for patentability, someone stole it, lost it, has it disassembled and packed away, etc, he cannot show or demonstrate it or any data. But he is able to give away details and instructions such that other members can build it themselves. In fact he stresses the need for those people to build it. He may, or may not, participate in a simultaneous build.

I have concluded that in these cases, it is a scheme; an attempt to get others to build his "invention" in hopes they will be able to solve a problem, overcome an obstacle, get past a sticking point, which has actually prevented real success for him. Try to get somebody else to do what he can't.

Turion's generator could, if it works as he claims, provide $1000 per month of electricity with a ROI of just a few months, no or very little distribution infrastructure, no fuel, no pollution and (potentially) a long service life. It would be THE game changer for mankind and planet Earth. Yet he refuses to provide the only thing standing in the way. Proof of his claim.

No worry. He can't prove it because it does not work.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Work or Force

Originally posted by Turion
                    bi,
                    And bi, if you are saying no energy is required to move past the sticky point, which is what you APPEAR to be saying, I would argue, just for the fun of it, that the definition of work may be incorrect. It is defined as force over distance, as you said. I would argue that it is force over time. You cannot move a distance without the elapse of time. Work, however, can be done with no movement over distance. As an example, stand up against the wall of a very tall building and push as hard against that wall as you are able for several minutes. There was force, there was time, but there was NO distance. Just because the wall didn't move doesn't mean you did not do any work. I'm pretty sure after a few hours of that, you would agree that work was done. Or not.
                    bi,
                    So you are saying no work was done in my example? No energy was expended? You wouldn’t get tired? You must be Superman.
                    Turion,

Let's change your example slightly. Instead of pushing against a wall, let's use holding a 25 pound concrete block 4 foot above the floor. You must hold it perfectly still in that one particular position all day. Say the boss pays you $20/hr. After 8 hrs, he gives you $160 and you're done for the day. You say you did work for those 8 hours. Right? And that work took a certain amount of energy from you leaving you more fatigued and hungry than had you not held that block for that time. However you did not move or change the position of that block.

I, and conventional physics say you did no work for those eight hours. You supplied a force of 25 pounds to the block to maintain the position but imparted no displacement. We say time doesn't matter. You say time matters but displacement does not.

You come in the next day expecting to do your job and earn a day's pay. But your boss says you're fired. He shows you the block. It is exactly in the same position in which you held it the day before. But it is resting on a 4 foot high table. The boss says the table cost $10 and he doesn't have to pay it wages. Smiles and says goodbye.

After 8 hours that table has done the same amount of work as you did the prior day. You and the boss forget about it for a while but come back 10 years later. The block is still exactly in the same position. How much work was done on the block by the table during those 10 years? How much energy was imparted to the block? ZERO. Because there was no displacement (change in distance). There was a force. 25 pounds. And there was time. 8hrs or 10yrs. Time is irrelevant to work in this case. Work = Force * displacement.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Isn't the magnetic lock trivial to the rest of the operation of the unit? We know why it does it and how to fix it - it's simply a design flaw.

Sky set a base line for the motor and core of 1.5 amps at 120 volts so all that is left to do is create a coil that will produce 1.5 amps at 120 volt to achieve unity, correct? Why not focus the efforts and arguments on how this could be achieved... I'm skeptical that it can be done but am willing to entertain ideas of how to achieve it...
                      Last edited by dragon; 07-04-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Heat

... Electricity is moving through the circuit that is trying to run the motor. There’s your energy over distance. Either way, work is being done.
                        And that electrical energy is converted to heat in the resistance of the winding in the motor. All of it. None is imparted to the magnet.

A similar reaction occurs in human body. Those calories are used and converted to heat. Not to energy imparted to the block.

What's the difference between you and the table. Both do the same function. Neither transfer energy to an object, just supply a force with no movement.

Your magnetic neutralization eliminates the lock. If the lock took energy, would it not show every time a magnet crossed TDC? Then why does it not show on Sky's test?

bi

Comment

• Messing with lens.

I love the idea people have of delaying or evading Lens.
                          I wondered how fast you'd need to be.
                          A little motor has been made that does a million rpm,but how far could you go?
                          Take our tiny motor of say one inch diameter, the flux path could only be one centimeter.
                          That would be just under 30,000 MHz times by sixty to get to rpm!!

Comment

• Liked this post by al

Originally posted by bromikey View Post
                            ... Hum... Maybe dragon and bi should go away ...
                            BM = BS ..........

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                            "on bull**** is a 1986 essay, reprinted as a 2005 book, by philosopher harry g. Frankfurt
                            which presents a theory of bull**** that defines the concept and analyzes the applications of bull**** in the context of communication.
                            Frankfurt determines that bull**** is speech intended to persuade without regard for truth.
                            The liar cares about the truth and attempts to hide it;
                            the bull****ter doesn't care if what they say is true or false,
                            but rather only cares whether their listener is persuaded.
                            "

"alberto brandolini, an italian programmer, the bull**** asymmetry principle (also known as brandolini's law[14][15]) states that:
                            the amount of energy needed to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

al
                            I thought I'd post this over here. I first intended to post it in SkyWatcher's Lenz delay thread but didn't want to take it further off-topic.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              BM = BS ..........

I thought I'd post this over here. I first intended to post it in SkyWatcher's Lenz delay thread but didn't want to take it further off-topic.

Regards,

bi
                              What is the problem? Free speech is great, right? You guys are
                              a wonderful team of guru's. Enjoy your know it all world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bae0TZL4fRU
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2019, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• You know what they say about arguing with an idiot.... you win mikey.. I just don't have your experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X