The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tewari Machine

It's a fake. But why not put a testimonial about it on your new thread. I am interested in seeing what I may have overlooked.

Not much happening with it for past 5 or 6 years. The Karnataka Power Corporation who was going to build it and put it into service makes no mention of it in current literature.

Like Turion's genny, a planet saving machine. Some guy in India probably has it packed away in a box because he's too busy. I truly wish it was real. But incredible claims need credible proof.

bi

Comment

credible proof has been given for years

Originally posted by bistander View Post
      It's a fake. But why not put a testimonial about it on your new thread. I am interested in seeing what I may have overlooked.

Not much happening with it for past 5 or 6 years. The Karnataka Power Corporation who was going to build it and put it into service makes no mention of it in current literature.

Like Turion's genny, a planet saving machine. Some guy in India probably has it packed away in a box because he's too busy. I truly wish it was real. But incredible claims need credible proof.

bi

It's more legitimate than all your claims combined - Mr. Paramahamsa Tewari is an inventor who developed one of the most validated "overunity" technologies in history. I know people that have gone to India to work with him and I know his son who spoke at my conference last year. Mr. Tewari passed in Dec 2017 and his son wishes to take his work forward.

If you had any intent to actually look into any of this, you would not lead with such a ridiculous statement of it being fake - then giving the phony appearance of being objective by stating you may have overlooked something.

There is nothing incredible about the claims because when you understand how energy and potential work and what they are, it makes complete sense. It's only incredible to those who do not comprehend such things just like many modern things if witnessed in ancient times would be considered magic.

250% or COP of 2.5? The new Miele heat pump dryer I just bought has a COP of about 2.5, which means it moves 250% more heat compared to the electrical equivalent of what it costs to run the compressor. An OPEN SYSTEM, contrary to nutjob's claim, and an overunity one at that.

So, Tewari has an electrical machine that has the same COP of my dryer - there is nothing magical or mystical about it. The dryer's free external environmental output that keeps it far from equilibrium is heat and in Tewari's machine, it polarizes space potential to enter the circuit. These are all operating in the exact same manner and there are mechanical machines that operate in this manner as well.

Credible claims? The head of India's Nuclear Power Corporation? Your method of operation is to keep moving the goalpost, which is what disingenuous trolls do. I saw your PM and recognize what you claim your background is, but he has more credibility than you do.

To relegate Mr. Tewari's work to something that "some guy" has in some box is disgraceful. He has dedicated much of his life to elevating humanity in such a selfless way and for you to come along and degrade his contributions is obscene. You don't even know who he is!
      Last edited by Aaron; 03-12-2019, 01:46 PM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Understand.

Hi bistander,
        It’s quite easy to see that Aaron doesn’t understand basic relativistic
        induction. You can argue ‘til the cows come home and it won’t get you anywhere
        with him.
        Someone worked out the regenerative braking for your car with the
        known formulae and then another made the hardware. They put it together
        and it works. That has been the case for millions of mechanisms,and when
        done correctly,how many have failed to perform as predicted?
        I was naive when I started the “free energy” search, I saw a Bedini presentation
        and was hooked. Now,looking back I can see that it’s an industry, gullible
        investors have been taken in for years.
        John.

Comment

the world is not flat

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
          Hi bistander,
          It’s quite easy to see that Aaron doesn’t understand basic relativistic
          induction. You can argue ‘til the cows come home and it won’t get you anywhere
          with him.
          Someone worked out the regenerative braking for your car with the
          known formulae and then another made the hardware. They put it together
          and it works. That has been the case for millions of mechanisms,and when
          done correctly,how many have failed to perform as predicted?
          I was naive when I started the “free energy” search, I saw a Bedini presentation
          and was hooked. Now,looking back I can see that it’s an industry, gullible
          investors have been taken in for years.
          John.

There are many principles about frames of reference that you overlook. It assumes a proportionality but is not required. I bring up references such as published academic papers that defeat your beliefs and you cannot even address any of them. You can have a motor that does not have generator action - turning the motor does not generator electricity but electricity will cause the motor to spin. How can that be?

At least bistander makes posts that at least are related to what is being discussed even though they are posts that only confirm his own bias - so be it. He does have his own bit of nonsense and insincerity, but outside of the 3 Battery thread, it is not nearly as strong as yours. I have my own bias, but my positive, experimental results trump anything to the contrary.

“If you wish to upset the law that all crows are black, you mustn't seek to show that no crows are; it is enough if you prove one single crow to be white.” ― William James

In science, that would be an anomaly, which is the very foundation of new discovery and science has only progressed because of ongoing historical violations of whatever the current belief is at any given time. If science operated according to your petty cynicism, we'd still be living in caves and rubbing sticks to start fires.

Remember,’ he said, ‘a statue has never been set up in honour of a critic!’ - Bengt de Törne

For the principles of relativistic induction to even be a valid natural "law", the PRINCIPLES must apply to all systems, chemical, heat, mechanical, etc. I have a mechanical machine and can rotate the input and the output rotates and produces mechanical work. Efficiency and COP are irrelevant for the example. It can rotate the input at 100 rpm and the output rotates at 100 rpm. I can instantly stop the output (equivalent to generator section being short circuited) and the input continues to spin without even knowing the output is loaded. Nothing on the output is reflected back to the input. The input causes the output to spin but if the entire machine is off and I spin the output, the input will not spin. This is a mechanical mirror image to a motor-generator mentioned above. I predict you will refuse to see the relationship, nor will you comprehend its relevance to the PRINCIPLES of relativistic induction and frames of reference.

I may be the first person to ever show in simple terms that inertia is dielectric induction of space (aether) into mass, which has a formula that is 100% parallel to Faraday's Law showing the generated voltage by generator action and it just happens to accurately predicts the exact same outcome as the Newtonian mass x acceleration. Why is this relevant? You'll never know because it's obvious you don't have it in your heart to seek the truth. It's related to relativistic induction.

Here are 3 items that defeat your claims and you have demonstrated that you are unable to discuss them:

1. Gave you a paper from MIT of an LED light that can produce 233% MORE work than you have to supply in electricity on the input. This completely violates the premise of your argument. https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstrac...ett.108.097403 - Thermoelectrically Pumped Light-Emitting Diodes Operating above Unity Efficiency, Parthiban Santhanam, Dodd Joseph Gray, Jr., and Rajeev J. Ram
          Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 097403 – Published 27 February 2012 - Optical Device is More Than 100% Efficient

2. Gave you a paper from Princeton showing that it is acknowledged that the homopolar generator is a low to no drag generator that produces electricity without it causing back-torque against the prime mover. The total work has been measured at 250% above the electrical input to the prime mover so the prime mover cannot be pre-loaded for that work as suggested by bistander's misinterpretation. https://www.princeton.edu/ssp/joseph...aday_motor.pdf - "Furthermore, the generated tension (Volt) is not affected by the amount of current(Ampere) which is drained from the generator, contrary to any other power source, and the power generation process is not reflected back to the prime mover as an additional work load."

3. Gave you references to the Nobel Prize winning material of Ilya Prigogine that properly defined thermodynamics to include open systems that produce order out of disorder, which is a reverse entropy effect, so that while the system is pushed far from equilibrium by free external input from the environment, more work can be done than has to be input by the operator of the system. Thereby showing indisputably that it is you who have zero comprehension of what an open system is or that the Bedini SG, homopolar generators, Turion's 3 battery system, the MIT LED demonstration, my heat pump dryer, etc. are all open non-equilibrium thermodynamic systems. https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/ch...remony-speech/ - "Prigogine and his assistants chose instead to study systems which follow non-linear kinetic laws and which, moreover, are in contact with their surroundings so that energy exchange can take place – open systems, in other words. If these systems are driven far from equilibrium, a completely different situation results. New systems can then be formed which display order in both time and space and which are stable to perturbations. Prigogine has called these systems dissipative systems, because they are formed and maintained by the dissipative processes which take place because of the exchange of energy between the system and its environment and because they disappear if that exchange ceases. They may be said to live in symbiosis with their environment."

Princeton, MIT and the field of non-equilibrium thermodynamics completely disagrees with every bit of propaganda and misinformation you are pushing. You could be right and they could all be wrong, but it's not looking good for you.

The world is not flat so stop trying to prove that it is!

Every time I post something of relevance that actually address the POINTS you are claiming, you're unable to reciprocate and you simply resort to posting irrelevant nonsense that is only a distraction.

"Finally, the discussion began to develop. It was amazing to witness the evasion of the essential, the bypassing of the issue at hand, and its replacement by petty criticism." - Wilhelm Reich

"It is often no more than a subterfuge for hiding one's evasion of the crucial point." - Wilhelm Reich

"It is the BASIC EVASION OF THE ESSENTIAL which is the problem of man. This evasion and evasiveness is a part of the deep structure of man. The running away from the exit out of the trap is the result of this structure of man. Man fears and hates the exit from the trap. He guards cruelly against any attempt at finding the exit. This is the great riddle." - Wilhelm Reich
          Last edited by Aaron; 03-12-2019, 04:05 PM.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Excited.

Web results
            BBC Radio 4 - The Curious Cases of Rutherford & Fry, Series 8, The Cosmic Speed Limit, Why nothing travels faster than light
            https://www.bbc.co.uk › programmes

How excited scientists could have been if their rules had really been
            breached.

If there's a generator that turns for almost free it is a crime against the
            natural world to not to use it. All the ice is melting!

Comment

Turion.

Sorry Turion, I didn’t aim that one at you.
              What I was on about was the homopolar Aaron claims that doesn’t produce
              counter torque.
              Homopolar have been used in the steel industry to heat billets and the Aussies
              built a great big one, for research,I think.
              The things give a huge burst of current but the voltage is tiny. If it had been
              found that they ran”for nothing” they’d be in use everywhere.
              Remember, action must precede reaction.
              John.

Comment

Homopolar

https://uk.comsol.com/blogs/redesign...ar-generators/

Great little piece.

Comment

counter torque.
                  John.

That voltage is from shaft to the edge correct? Why not let it absorb radiated energy from a Tesla coil, it being a free metal mass would become an air ground and you would get high current and high voltage.

LOL

Comment

Paul Babcock

Have you guys heard of Paul Babcock? (I know Aaron does)He has a working motor that gets around Lenz's law, which is simple to understand. He preemptively removes the counter force before the magnet gets there.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      To relegate Mr. Tewari's work to something that "some guy" has in some box is disgraceful. He has dedicated much of his life to elevating humanity in such a selfless way and for you to come along and degrade his contributions is obscene.
                      Thx Aaron
                      I learn so much every time you talk. Not only are you so far over the
                      heads of these clowns but you are a literary giant, a genius who has
                      submersed himself in the field of energy so long that you have been
                      given special perception on all these ideas.

People need to listen to you. You have surrounded yourself with free
                      thinker from your youth. You are an important player, so far out there
                      that many will never see. However it is moments like this that makes
                      it all worthwhile.

I looked up the heat pump dryer and just love the efficiency ratings.
                      As you know I am an appliance repair service and did not know about
                      the existence of this great design. I have said many times over the years
                      to customers that a dryer is the most energy consuming device that they
                      have in their homes. Plugs and elements take a beating, breaker fry
                      due to the huge draw of current.

This is so awesome to learn about as OU tech reaches America's front
                      door. Things are turning around. Anyway you are smart man and I
                      really enjoy your talks. Your prime years.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 03-12-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Light speed is not a limit

Web results
                        BBC Radio 4 - The Curious Cases of Rutherford & Fry, Series 8, The Cosmic Speed Limit, Why nothing travels faster than light
                        https://www.bbc.co.uk › programmes

How excited scientists could have been if their rules had really been
                        breached.

If there's a generator that turns for almost free it is a crime against the
                        natural world to not to use it. All the ice is melting!

Light speed is a constant - it is not a limit and there are major differences.

Every AM radio station transmits electromagnetic transverse waves through the air, which are limited to light speed.

Through their grounding systems, they transmit longitudinally and this longitudinal transmission does not conform to the inverse square law as there is hardly any attenuation to the signal over distance. And, the ground receiver tuned to that AM station's frequency receives it BEFORE the regular reception by antenna through the air. That is extraluminal transmission that is outside of light speed constraints.

INFORMATION can and does travel from point A to point B without velocity even being part of the equation. You are wrong, Einstein is wrong and Tesla, Ernst Alexanderson and Eric Dollard are correct.

The Alexanderson RCA station in Bolinas California was used for ship to shore communication with the US Navy in the early 1900's and this electrostatic (not electromagnetic) transmission method was received with virtually no time delay. The Wireless Giant of the Pacific. There is one remaining Alexanderson station in Europe and once a year they fire it up.

This Einstein light speed limit nonsense is pure garbage and it is been overturned by countless experiments for the last century.

The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson presentation by Eric Dollard indisputably flushes the Einsteinian paradigm down the drain and shows how light speed "limits" were erroneously associated with the electrical transmission systems. The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson by Eric Dollard

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfD88YZqcuI[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US41SKAzEcc[/VIDEO]
                        Last edited by Aaron; 03-12-2019, 10:40 PM.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Evasion of the Essential

counter torque.
                          John.

You are a liar and con - nobody ever claimed homopolar generators ran for nothing - it obviously takes work to turn the prime mover.

Also, don't post about something acting like you know about these generators because it is obvious you only just now learned about them.

You have 24 hours to respond to my post that addressed 3 very specific items. You ignore them meaning that you are not here to do anything other than disrupt progress with your propaganda. This forum is for discussions and you are incapable of discussing anything that obviously exposes your nonsense. If you do not address those things that violate everything you are claiming, I will ban you and I will block all your IP addresses.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

high voltage n machine

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                            That voltage is from shaft to the edge correct? Why not let it absorb radiated energy from a Tesla coil, it being a free metal mass would become an air ground and you would get high current and high voltage.

LOL

High Voltage N-Machine by Aaron Murakami

My high voltage n-machine proof of concept.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Motor without Lenz Law - only motors, but does not generate

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                              Have you guys heard of Paul Babcock? (I know Aaron does)He has a working motor that gets around Lenz's law, which is simple to understand. He preemptively removes the counter force before the magnet gets there.

Correct - yet another machine with No Lenz Law.

The magnets on the rotor ride on the magnetic field that is on the side of the coil rather than at the ends. The coils fire in front of and ahead of the permanent magnets. When the permanent magnets are directly over a coil, there can be no Lenz Law because those coils are in complete open circuit mode.

With this switching method, you could turn the rotor all you want and not one bit of electricity is generated in the motor coils. Another example of a motor that does not have generator action - no Lenz Law and any circumstance where there is any, it is substantially reduced. This is one of the most important motors ever developed because of what it demonstrates.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20110156522A1/

Paul explains the principle in the first 15 minutes:

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WOu9uBmPN8[/VIDEO]
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

heat pumps

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                Thx Aaron
                                I learn so much every time you talk. Not only are you so far over the
                                heads of these clowns but you are a literary giant, a genius who has
                                submersed himself in the field of energy so long that you have been
                                given special perception on all these ideas.

People need to listen to you. You have surrounded yourself with free
                                thinker from your youth. You are an important player, so far out there
                                that many will never see. However it is moments like this that makes
                                it all worthwhile.

I looked up the heat pump dryer and just love the efficiency ratings.
                                As you know I am an appliance repair service and did not know about
                                the existence of this great design. I have said many times over the years
                                to customers that a dryer is the most energy consuming device that they
                                have in their homes. Plugs and elements take a beating, breaker fry
                                due to the huge draw of current.

This is so awesome to learn about as OU tech reaches America's front
                                door. Things are turning around. Anyway you are smart man and I
                                really enjoy your talks. Your prime years.

Thanks for the kind words but I can't take all that credit. I just surround myself with a lot of people who are courageous enough to buck the system with their genius and passion.

The dryer, electric heating element hot water heaters and electric stoves are the 3 top loads besides electric baseboards heaters for home heating - heat in general being the top load of course. Those make it more of a challenge for a solar/battery powered home because of their massive requirement. That is the #1 reason I spent that much money on the new Miele laundry set because the dryer has a max load rating of 9 amps at 110 volts so it plugs into a standard outlet. That is a massive reduction in watts needed making the optimum battery bank that I need much smaller.

There are Asko, and Blomberg that also have legitimate full bore heat pump dryers, but those two vent a lot of moisture into the air. The Miele's heat pump system is enclosed so does not increase the moisture in the area, nor does it vent a lot of heat into the room. Miele is the #1 brand available in the United States.

Samsung, Whirlpool, etc. have some condensing dryers but they're not full on heat pump dryers. They're also ventless with less energy consumption than electric heating element dryers, but they take much longer to dry the clothes and also increase the temp and moisture in the laundry area.

Peter and I had the first home energy savings book now called the Home Energy Savings Guide, which predicted the advent of the heat pump hot water heaters and clothes dryers. The first was a retrofit device by a company called Air Tap - you can put it on top of a heating element water heater - cost about $600 and then lets you create the same hot water at a COP of perhaps a bit over 2.0. They drew less than 1000 watts to my recollection. Now, every single hot water heater manufacturers heat pump models. The best at the time was a Stibel-Eltron Accelera 300 with a COP of 2.4 or 240% more heat produced than the electricity to run the compressor. Heating element hot water heaters are already 100% efficient with a COP of 1.0. So now we have heat pump hot water heaters that have a reduced efficiency of probably 85-90% range but the COP goes above unity. The only problem is no company insulates them properly but that is always the case. The Rheem/Marathon hot water heaters are probably the best insulated - not sure if they came out with a heat pump hot water heater version yet but that would be a great combo.

The industry fought off the heat pump clothes dryers for a long time as is anything that saves energy in this country. They've been in use for a long time in Asia and Europe and I remember watching when Energy Star (a big scam) finally created a category for heat pump dryers. The first were only large commercially available ones and it is a matter of time until all the main companies have true heat pump dryers with drying times that compare to heating element dryers like Miele. Miele is a German brand and the engineering and the tought behind it sets a new standard.

High COP air source heat pump boilers is another thing that is not on the radar of most Americans. In Europe and Asia, they've been used for a long time. In Asia, some have a cop of 4.0-5.0!!! 400-500% more heat compared to a heating element boiler (which aren't as common as gas fired boilers like what I have now) but it's an obvious benchmark. When I can get my hands on one, my radiant baseboard heating system will have the boiler replaced with one of those. I'll be able to heat my home for next to nothing and I will further reduce the need with evacuated tubes for solar water heating. I'm in a good south facing position on the back of my house with a big yard - some is well below the level of the house so with the solar collectors below the level of my home, the hot glycol will rise for free while cool glycol will drain back to the collectors - perpetually - and I'll never need a pump - "thermo-siphoning".

If we look at Peter Lindemann's presentations of Open System Thermodynamics or Perpetual Motion Reality, he goes over the Houston heat pump patent (it's in one of those two presentations), which recycles a lot of the waste heat - it's a great concept to moving towards a near self-running heat pump system that needs hardly any input.

I can further increase my COP by putting magnets on the expansion and condensor lines. The problem with modern heat pumps with the cute little "efficient" motors is the compressor oil does not properly homogenize with the synthetic refrigerants and that is why they have shorter life. With magnets of the proper polarity on the lines where the magnetic field has the correct relationship with the fluid moving through it, it reduces the surface tension of both and they more easily homogenize and suddenly the compressor quiets down, runs easier with less draw and the differential between cold and hot is greater. On one of my cars, I did that to the AC and the cold got so cold it was uncomfortably cold. On another car, it made a little difference, but not as pronounced as on on my Subaru wagon. There are a lot of old refrigerators from the 60's and back that are still running strong. Low power factor - not efficient, but the compressors will probably outlast us because they have real freon that does mix well with the compressor oil. That's one of the big scams most people don't know about. High efficiency doesn't have to mean short life, but that is built into a lot of high efficiency devices these days - integrated obsolescence.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X