Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    This is how energy is created. Here is the proof that energy can be created. Complete with curves, graphs, power analyzer, amp meter, volt meter then math. Engineers only.

All disputes over these facts must be done by the same method with the same level of measuring equipment. A mere grunt or a passing brain fart is not a clear sufficient response to these engineering results.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-18-2021, 02:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

Me? A coward? Who cares?

bi
    Only the straw man

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

I don't make deals/agreements with liars and frauds.
    bi
    As you quoted, Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement lists name-calling as the lowest type of argument in a disagreement.

If the shoe fits.

Make the bet, COWARD.
    Coward: One who succumbs to cowardice is known as a coward. Cowardice is a trait wherein excessive FEAR prevents an individual from taking a risk or facing danger. It is the opposite of courage. As a label, "cowardice" indicates a failure of character in the face of a challenge.

Spineless: lacking resolution; weak and purposeless."a spineless coward"

So either you ARE a coward, and you're not willing to make the bet, or I'm the liar and you ARE willing to make the bet. But we all know the TRUTH now don't we?
    Last edited by Turion; 04-16-2021, 04:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Make the bet, COWARD.
    Coward: One who succumbs to cowardice is known as a coward. Cowardice is a trait wherein excessive FEAR prevents an individual from taking a risk or facing danger. It is the opposite of courage. As a label, "cowardice" indicates a failure of character in the face of a challenge.

Read the statement below the piramid.

Screenshot_20210415-200035.png

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Make the bet, COWARD.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    ... a failure of character in the face of a challenge. ...
    A challenge? As in providing proof of one's claim?

You've said it yourself. Your reputation is on the line. Not mine.

Me? A coward? Who cares?

You just keep on going about this irrelevant crap. Let's get back to the nitty gritty. Got a recent test? What's holding back the output/input test at Greyland's? Not the results you want?

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    ... it’s not a deal or an agreement. It’s a bet.
    bet

noun
    English Language Learners Definition of bet

(Entry 1 of 2)

: an agreement in which people try to guess what will happen and the person who guesses wrong has to give something (such as money) to the person who guesses right
    "an agreement"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bet
    bi

edit:
    I simply quote your false statement followed by the truth
    Last edited by bistander; 04-15-2021, 07:48 PM. Reason: Added quote

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Because you are a COWARD who hides in the dark attempting to discredit the work of others who put their reputation on the line. If you had a spine you would take the bet. But you won’t. Why? Because I am right and you know it. I’ve put my reputation on the line and I’m willing to back up my claims with $$$. You really need SOMETHING to hold you up, since you have no spine. By the way, it’s not a deal or an agreement. It’s a bet. One you will never accept because you will lose.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Turion,
    This latest exchange about your LiFe battery cell count excuse demonstrates several lies from you, doesn't it? And there are numerous others examples. By far the biggest boldest is your extraordinary claim of 2000 wattsout/300 wattsin.

In general, I don't call you a liar, as you claim. "But keep calling me a liar". I did once, actually as a compliment, saying something to the effect that you couldn't possibly be that dense so you must be lying and playing a scam. But I don't get into name-calling, like you're so fond to do. I simply quote your false statement followed by the truth and let the reader draw his conclusion. So the following is a general statement for all to use as an answer to your question "why won't you make it?"

I don't make deals/agreements with liars and frauds.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    And the readers will get the truth at the conference. But keep calling me a liar. And I will keep showing everyone that you are a spineless COWARD who hides in the dark and won't put his money where his mouth is. If I could not POSSIBLY win the bet, why won't you make it? We ALL know the answer to that one.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    That's assuming you know what "standard 26650 cells" are. Which I did not. I could not see IF there was a bottom layer of cells or how they were connected. You just have to keep harping on this don't you? Is it so important to you to prove me wrong on any little thing you can? Because that is what you have always attempted to do. It's kind of interesting really, that you would devote as much time as you have to dissecting every little thing about me, trying your very BEST to make me appear incompetent and untrustworthy. Why is that? You do it from the dark like the coward you are. And you won't put your money where your mouth is. Come on, little man. Step up.

And by the way, I hope you ARE at the conference, because I'm sure going to have a few things to say about you during my presentation.
    You ask:
    "Is it so important to you to prove me wrong on any little thing you can? Because that is what you have always attempted to do. It's kind of interesting really, that you would devote as much time as you have to dissecting every little thing about me, trying your very BEST to make me appear incompetent and untrustworthy. Why is that?"
    Because you will not prove your extraordinary claim and you continue to post falsehoods. Simple as that. Everything I post is true. I think readers deserve truth, which they do not get from you concerning energy and physics. Truth stands on its own merit regardless from where I say it.

And knowing the dimensions of the LiFePO4 cell wasn't required to know the connections.

You say:
    "...trying your very BEST to make me appear incompetent and untrustworthy."
    Actually I don't try at all, I just post the truth and let the rest just happen.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    That's assuming you know what "standard 26650 cells" are. Which I did not. I could not see IF there was a bottom layer of cells or how they were connected. You just have to keep harping on this don't you? Is it so important to you to prove me wrong on any little thing you can? Because that is what you have always attempted to do. It's kind of interesting really, that you would devote as much time as you have to dissecting every little thing about me, trying your very BEST to make me appear incompetent and untrustworthy. Why is that? You do it from the dark like the coward you are. And you won't put your money where your mouth is. Come on, little man. Step up.

And by the way, I hope you ARE at the conference, because I'm sure going to have a few things to say about you during my presentation.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    And if you look at that picture the wrap is still all around the cells so you cannot see how they are connected, except that there are wires on top, nor can you see if there are more than six cells. So what's your point? ...
    Here is a clearer image of the LiFePO4 battery which you posted back then. image_21805.jpg

It is clearly visible that the spot-welded nickel strips (busbars) connect three cells each, each of those three-cell groups in parallel. Also the shape and size would indicate those are standard 26650 cells. The logical conclusion is that battery consists of 12 cells in a 3P4S (3 in parallel, 4 in series) configuration.
    Easy stuff.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    So make that bet, COWARD. Put up or shut up.

It must really chap your butt to know that someone who knows so much less about motors and generators than YOU claim to has been able to figure out what you haven't. LOL. If I'm truly WRONG, why not make that bet ? Hmmm? Why don't you? WHY? Because you know you're wrong and you are too cheap to put your money where your mouth is. COWARD. I think that's going to be my response to everything you say from now on. Make the bet, COWARD.
    Last edited by Turion; 04-14-2021, 06:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X