Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    High Voltage N-Machine by Aaron Murakami

My high voltage n-machine proof of concept.
    Ha! Now I don't have to prove it would work. That's outstanding!

In that vein, I now wonder if Otis T. Carr was doing the same thing with his UFO because he had used HV at the center of a rotating disc. Furthermore he was building energy in capacity because his disc also had capacitor plates. Which ultimately leads to your Dollard video of compression of fields lines in a capacitor. If you are taking coulombs of current and pushing it at the end of a disc, and make the perimeter of the disc plates, then you should have never ending high current available. So maybe the disk is actually two plates sandwiching a dielectric. Maybe an AV plug integrated to the core and legs being a plate. The shaft acts as an antenna for the plug, the charge separated into each plate, and the rotation provides the pressure to fill the plates quickly.

Comment

People choose their heros

It's more legitimate than all your claims combined - Mr. Paramahamsa Tewari is an inventor who developed one of the most validated "overunity" technologies in history. I know people that have gone to India to work with him and I know his son who spoke at my conference last year. Mr. Tewari passed in Dec 2017 and his son wishes to take his work forward.

If you had any intent to actually look into any of this, you would not lead with such a ridiculous statement of it being fake - then giving the phony appearance of being objective by stating you may have overlooked something.

There is nothing incredible about the claims because when you understand how energy and potential work and what they are, it makes complete sense. It's only incredible to those who do not comprehend such things just like many modern things if witnessed in ancient times would be considered magic.

250% or COP of 2.5? The new Miele heat pump dryer I just bought has a COP of about 2.5, which means it moves 250% more heat compared to the electrical equivalent of what it costs to run the compressor. An OPEN SYSTEM, contrary to nutjob's claim, and an overunity one at that.

So, Tewari has an electrical machine that has the same COP of my dryer - there is nothing magical or mystical about it. The dryer's free external environmental output that keeps it far from equilibrium is heat and in Tewari's machine, it polarizes space potential to enter the circuit. These are all operating in the exact same manner and there are mechanical machines that operate in this manner as well.

Credible claims? The head of India's Nuclear Power Corporation? Your method of operation is to keep moving the goalpost, which is what disingenuous trolls do. I saw your PM and recognize what you claim your background is, but he has more credibility than you do.

To relegate Mr. Tewari's work to something that "some guy" has in some box is disgraceful. He has dedicated much of his life to elevating humanity in such a selfless way and for you to come along and degrade his contributions is obscene. You don't even know who he is!
      Hi Aaron,

You're right. I didn't study your guy much. But I did study his machine a bit. IMO, it is fake.

I like Felix Bloch. A Nobel physics laureate. I think it is a disgrace to assign his name to an imaginary boundary between North and South zones in a magnet. A ridiculous feature which has no foundation in reality. Yet how many members of this forum use the Bloch wall in their arguments?

So, I'm sorry if you feel I insulted your hero. Seems like my heros are under constant attack here. I really don't want to argue with you. You have opinions, and I am entitled to have different opinions.

Regards,

bi

Comment

differences in opinion

Originally posted by bistander View Post
        Hi Aaron,

You're right. I didn't study your guy much. But I did study his machine a bit. IMO, it is fake.

I like Felix Bloch. A Nobel physics laureate. I think it is a disgrace to assign his name to an imaginary boundary between North and South zones in a magnet. A ridiculous feature which has no foundation in reality. Yet how many members of this forum use the Bloch wall in their arguments?

So, I'm sorry if you feel I insulted your hero. Seems like my heros are under constant attack here. I really don't want to argue with you. You have opinions, and I am entitled to have different opinions.

Regards,

bi

Your opinion is not qualified on the subject - mine is.

Tewari is not my hero - he is someone that I respect highly for his selfless contributions. Your heroes who are the names of conventional science have been thoroughly debunked over the last century and you're only holding on to those ideas because mainstream has never caught up. Acceptance is slow and laborious and you are obviously not one of the early adopters.

This is our home and is you coming here disrespecting us - not the other way around. You have a right to your opinion, true. But this is not a free speech zone. This is a private forum where there are rules. The public is invited and when they join, they agree to very specific rules. In this forum, you do not have the right to disrespect other members like you did with Turion no matter what your beliefs are. He has freely shared what he is under no obligation to share. Take it or leave it - do the experiments and find out for yourself or step aside. Don't get in the way of others who are interested.

Asking questions is one thing, but your condescending posts in the 3 battery thread are unacceptable.

Counter opinions are certainly welcome and is why I request that anyone that comes here trying to debunk something as if they have the experience or qualifications to do so to start their own thread just like you started here at my request - thank you. That way, you can have your say without filling up a productive thread with a bunch of posts that everyone has to filter through in order to get to the pertinent information.

For iamnuts, his condescending responses referring to me as if I'm not even here because he is too much of a gutless coward to actually address very specific references that outright debunk his bogus claims is a sure sign that he is here to do nothing more than troll those who are contributing. The jury is still out on you and yes, I know who you are and what your background is.

The references I posted happen to debunk your beliefs in such topics as well, but you aren't making the same mistakes as nutjob and you're welcome to stay as long you don't play the games that he is. A led with 233% more light than input power to power it - you know damn well that destroys your own paradigms as well and so far, your silence is deafening.

Anyone even pretending to be interested in exploring the truth here who is a skeptic needs to acknowledge anything that is posted that is addressing their skepticism. Otherwise, they're obviously here to blow hot air and disrupt and they'll just get booted. There are plenty of forums out there where cynical cowards can gather in paradise with their brethren of ignorance like in the James Randi forums and related. If I went into one of those forums and started to push my beliefs, it wouldn't be long until I'd be kicked out.
        Last edited by Aaron; 03-13-2019, 08:49 AM.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

@nutjob

You are a liar and con - nobody ever claimed homopolar generators ran for nothing - it obviously takes work to turn the prime mover.

Also, don't post about something acting like you know about these generators because it is obvious you only just now learned about them.

You have 24 hours to respond to my post that addressed 3 very specific items. You ignore them meaning that you are not here to do anything other than disrupt progress with your propaganda. This forum is for discussions and you are incapable of discussing anything that obviously exposes your nonsense. If you do not address those things that violate everything you are claiming, I will ban you and I will block all your IP addresses.

@YOUARENUTS -

You have about 14 hours from now - I'll simplify it. Address only the MIT experiment acknowledged by conventional science, which produced 233% more light than the electrical input requirement.

Tell us all how it violates physics, thermodynamics how there has to be an equal an opposite reaction and how that will limit the theoretical output to 100%, etc.

If you do not do that in a non-condescending way, you'll be booted and all your IP addresses will be blocked. This is the ONLY way you can prove you are not a time-wasting, cynical, disinformation spreading, troll.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

What we have.

We have got two boreholes, water is pumped from one, through a heat
            recovery system and returned to the other. It saves a bit of oil because
            it isn't quite enough for dhw. but sufficient for background heating.
            We also have 40kw solar pv, which, by the way, works very well.
            Perhaps the light thingy is a type of heat to electric device and is harvesting
            ambient? It certainly seems to be in the realms of quantum, holes and all
            that but not quite up to charging our Tesla car.
            Sincerely John.

Comment

Excited.

My big "find",as an offspin from the 3bgs is the lto battery.
              In a lifetime I've ruined literally tons of la batteries.

Comment

Forum rules

... But this is not a free speech zone. This is a private forum where there are rules. The public is invited and when they join, they agree to very specific rules. ...
                Hi Aaron,

I just spent a while searching for the very specific rules and must be overlooking the link or pathway. Would you provide me with the way to find that?

I did come across this which I feel is pertinent.

Privacy - Energetic Forum
                Originally posted by admin View Post
                Energetic Forum highly values the privacy of its members. At no time will the moderators of Energetic Forum ever violate a member's privacy.

Please be aware that as a standard part of the administration panel for the VBulletin Forum software, there is certain information that we do not even have access to for security purposes. The programmers encrypted all of this in the databases to make it impossible for moderators to access this information.

For example, when we are contacted by a member who forgot their password, it is impossible to look it up as the password field is BLANK and it is encrypted in the database. The only thing we can do is request that they reset the password on their own or we can enter a generic password for them (replacing their own password in the blank field), which they can change after they login with that generic password.

As far as people's personal names - unless you personally post your own name in your profile, signature, etc... we do not have this information in our records.

Keep in mind that if you have posted your own personal name, email, address, or other information that you deem to be private outside of this forum in Google, Facebook, other forums, etc., ANYONE is free to search the search engines for your username, keywords that are specific to your posts, etc. and if search engine results appear that connect an anonymous username that you are using here to your personal information elsewhere on the Internet and this is reposted in this forum, this is not a violation of your privacy and cannot be considered as such because you are the one who publicly posted your own private information and are therefore responsible for revealing your own identity.

If you wish to remain anonymous, it is recommended to never post your private information online together with content that is similar in nature to the content you post while trying to be anonymous. It defeats the purpose and makes it easy for anyone to discover your identity by doing a simple keyword and/or username search in Google or other search engines online.

If you are anonymous and post things that are considered libelous (especially libel per se) against the moderators or members of Energetic Forum, keep in mind that any moderator or member can file a civil suit at their local courthouse for defamation of character. A subpoena can then be served to your internet service provider (Comcast, Earthlink, etc.) and they will be legally required to provide your account information to the court. Therefore, please think twice before defaming and harassing the moderators or members of Energetic Forum. It is also against the Terms and Conditions that you agreed to when joining this forum and the Terms and Conditions are legally enforceable.

Energetic Forum is a FREE service provided to you by A & P Electronic Media and there are no obligations on your part other than to abide by the rules of conduct. The books and videos sold through this website are what pays for the costs associated with hosting and running this forum. However, we do appreciate your support by purchasing the books or videos advertised in this forum or by using the voluntary PayPal subscription option at the bottom of this page.
                Thanks in advance,

bi
                Last edited by bistander; 03-13-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Future.

We need to look for new technology.
                  Reason.
                  Although my car runs well at the moment, I know only too well that
                  in a year or two the battery will fail and it will be JUNK.
                  The same applies to the solar pv, when it fails, more JUNK.
                  We need very long life and good recyclability.
                  Sincerely John.

Comment

Overunity LED

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
                    Perhaps the light thingy is a type of heat to electric device and is harvesting ambient? It certainly seems to be in the realms of quantum, holes and all
                    that but not quite up to charging our Tesla car.
                    Sincerely John.
                    Wrong answer. Quantum? If you're not capable or willing to actually read the MIT study on the overunity LED system, then you are a troll who is simply interested in spreading your nonsense here.

According to you and your claims in the 3 battery thread, it is impossible to have a device that produces more work than you have to supply on the front end. The MIT LED demonstrates 233% MORE work than you have to supply in electricity on the front end. 30mw in and you get 70mw in light out of it. If anything like this existed, then the world of physics would be in turmoil. It was in the context of a low or no drag generator but the principles equally apply - getting more for less than you're supposed to according to the bogus laws of physics that you claim are inviolate.

Since according to you, this kind of system is supposed to be impossible yet it exists and is proved by MIT and is accepted by the academic world as being legit.

So, your bogus claims have been debunked by the mere existence of this one example. Do you or do you not acknowledge that you are wrong and that there are indeed systems that produce more work than the operator has to supply to the system?
                    Last edited by Aaron; 03-13-2019, 05:37 PM.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Forum Rules

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                      Hi Aaron,

I just spent a while searching for the very specific rules and must be overlooking the link or pathway. Would you provide me with the way to find that?

I did come across this which I feel is pertinent.

Privacy - Energetic Forum

Thanks in advance,

bi

You already agreed that you read the forum rules when you signed up, which were posted during registration.

Besides that, it is a private website and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

I don't see the point of your request because it is just common sense and common courtesy for any decent human being to not insult or demean other people because they don't like or believe what someone is saying. Anyone that needs to verify if acting indecent is against the rules is not a decent human being. You can go look at any boilerplate forum rules at almost any website and they are all pretty much the same.

It's not your disagreement with Turion's claims that is the issue, it is the manner in which you express it that is problematic.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Pathetic.

Aaron, have ago at researching phonons..

Comment

lead acid batteries - amazing technology

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
                          My big "find",as an offspin from the 3bgs is the lto battery.
                          In a lifetime I've ruined literally tons of la batteries.

Of course, ignorance is problematic and contributes to filling up the scrap yard with batteries. If you understood lead acid battery chemistry and knew how to properly charge them, you could have given them a theoretical infinite life span because the chemistry is 100% reversible to like new condition on every charge cycle - IF you knew anything about them.

So it is all-telling that you complain about lead acid batteries when the truth is that all it reveals is you know nothing about them. Instead of acting like they're a bad technology, you would be better off learning what they actually are and how they work. I'm all for lithium batteries if they are LiFePo4 since they're small, energy dense, more environmentally friendly than lithium cobalt types, and they're constant voltage batteries but my home lead acid backup battery bank is like gold and there is no way I'm getting rid of it because I understand its value and how to preserve that value.

Battery Secrets & Battery Rejuvenation by Peter Lindemann - the definitive presentations on lead acid batteries.

Free Solar Secrets - gives the magic chart showing what the battery needs to experience in order to revert to like-new chemistry, which has been known for 100 years. For a long time, we were the only ones in the world who produced a commercially available charger that did it right.
                          Last edited by Aaron; 03-14-2019, 04:29 AM.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Should have made a copy

You already agreed that you read the forum rules when you signed up, which were posted during registration.

Besides that, it is a private website and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

I don't see the point of your request because it is just common sense and common courtesy for any decent human being to not insult or demean other people because they don't like or believe what someone is saying. Anyone that needs to verify if acting indecent is against the rules is not a decent human being. You can go look at any boilerplate forum rules at almost any website and they are all pretty much the same.

It's not your disagreement with Turion's claims that is the issue, it is the manner in which you express it that is problematic.
                            O.K. my bad. I should have made a copy back then because my memory ain't what it used to be. You do notice that I do not resort to name calling and don't insult or demean others? In fact it is I that is commonly on the receiving end of that behavior.

Thanks anyways,

bi

{edit}
                            Looked further and found this.

Please read Energetic Forum's updated terms and conditions: http://www.energeticforum.com/legal.html
                            Paragraph three includes:

" You agree to review these Terms of Use from time to time and agree that any subsequent use by you of this website following changes to these Terms of Use shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes. These Terms of Use were last modified on October 8, 2015."
                            Last edited by bistander; 03-14-2019, 12:43 AM. Reason: Found it

Comment

Real world.

Aaron,
                              in business you've got to be practical. I need a battery that i can take
                              to do a task in remote place and leave it doing a job for a week, then swap it
                              with a fresh one.
                              Li-ion is a real game changer, I've got some that have been in use for years.
                              I've got a good charger which balances the cells to within.. 01v.
                              The lto looks so attractive, long life, good dod and fast charging. There's a big
                              drawback... the cost. Start leaving costly stuff around and it gets nicked!!
                              Sincerely John.

Comment

Wow!

My story.
                                I must have been about 65 years old when I eventually managed to
                                make sense of special relativity. Wow! It sure was a real light bulb moment
                                for me.
                                That got me going, I found that there were several outstanding physisits
                                in the early to mid 20th. century. I began to learn a bit about quanta and
                                uncertainty and eventually I came across relativistic induction. The induction
                                explanation was probably bigger for me than SR, although of course they're
                                totally connected.
                                Perhaps as Aaron suggests, I have got mental problems, but I'm getting on
                                now and I'm not as mentally adept as a younger person.
                                I seem to remember the led thingy from way back, could have been something
                                to do with Pauli's exclusion. I'm sure a lot of this stuff is correct, but for tbe
                                likes of me it's far from intuitive.
                                One thing I have found is that measuing efficiency is where a huge amount
                                people go wrong. I've got a cheapo watch and it has worked for fourteen years
                                on its original button cell, probably out by a couple of minutes in all that time.
                                Now that is what I'd call efficient.

Comment

Working...
                                X