X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
    Mr. Dave gave many details of his proposal for electric power generation, data, videos, diagrams and his concepts, he showed prototypes, he explained again and again his bases and principles of operation of his generator.
    All that so that the data would be had so that whoever wanted to replicate it could do so. ...
    "All that" was BS, lies, misrepresentation, falsehoods, mistakes, scam, dribble, fantasy, pretend science, waste of time. What point is there to replicate junk which could never produce claimed results? It did not work. It never did work as he claims. It will never work. That is the truth.

Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
    My admiration and respect for Mr. Dave
    Foolish.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Mr. Dave gave many details of his proposal for electric power generation, data, videos, diagrams and his concepts, he showed prototypes, he explained again and again his bases and principles of operation of his generator.
    All that so that the data would be had so that whoever wanted to replicate it could do so.
    The continuous search for how to continue improving his generator, for someone who had to fulfill his family and work commitments, is a lot, for someone who is an experimenter working in his home workshop, it is worth a lot, there are all his writings and proposals, which always shared, he is a very capable experimenter and researcher, he follows his ideas and proposals for improvement.
    All this regardless of whether you did not agree with him, he will follow his goals.
    I hope Mr. Dave is well, that the decision that he has made, regarding his project, is his project, he always entrusted others to build it and improve it.
    My admiration and respect for Mr. Dave

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi All,

I was working with my Android device tonight on a Bluetooth BMS and noticed an alert for some reason. Turns out it was a notice of "end of Black Beauty" video by you-know-who. Yep, Turion surfaces. He shares about 5 minutes of a cactus in the sandy yard where he's at. That along with an excuse for running away and hiding. He did offer up somewhat of an apology to someone for his mistake, which he claims is simply using all N-poles on the rotor. He says causes too low of generated voltage and unsuitable for his generator, which he still sounds certain will output more power than uses as input. But now he'll need a few more years to design and build a new version.

He lives in this make-believe world, unable to face reality and truth. After many years of refusing to back up his incredible claim that his generator outputs 2 kW using less than 300W input and for the past 2 years promising to demonstrate it for Aaron and the rest of the world, he is a no-show at the energy conference. Now we learn that he has some personal affliction or condition amounting to clinical cowardice. All the while he's calling me a coward. He is so convinced that he knows more than anyone else how his generator works, he would not entertain the truth or fact even lifting a finger to verify. How hard would it have been to test a generated voltage curve with only a few Norths on the rotor, like two years ago? You wonder if that is the actual problem now? Or maybe something else he is unaware of? Who cares?

bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    I have one of Dave's quotes if anyone is interested. Don't forget the virtual south pole or north pole. This has been repeated many many times but is complicated process. SEE "BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE" thread and many more

As a north pole rotor magnet approaches the core of a coil it induces a magnetic field in the core. The field on the end closest to the magnet is of the OPPOSITE polarity to the approaching magnet. So it is South. the core is NOT YET an electromagnet!!! So it attracts the rotor magnet to it.

If you think about it, when you bring a magnet close to a piece of iron that is NOT wrapped with wire, what happens? It is attracted to the iron and wants to stick. It doesn't turn the end of the piece of iron into a NORTH pole magnet that would repel the approaching magnet. It turns it into a SOUTH pole magnet that it is attracted to. Leave the magnet there for a while to induce a bit of magnetism in the iron and then pull it away and put a meter on it that measures North or South. I PROMISE it will be SOUTH. SO to start with, we have a core that has a SOUTH pole facing the approaching North magnet on the rotor. ATTRACTION comes FIRST!!!!!

NOW, if the wire on the coil is connected to a load forming a complete circuit, electricity will BEGIN to be generated in the wire. The wire must be filled to a specific point before it begins to turn the core into an electromagnet that is strong enough to OVERCOME the EXISTING and OPPOSITE magnetic field created in the core by the approach of the rotor magnet. ONce the existing magnetic field is "neutralized" an electromagnet is created that OPPOSES the approaching magnet.

By increasing the CAPACITANCE of the coil, we allow the approaching magnet to continue to be attracted to the core material and DELAY the point at which the polarity of the core is flipped by the magnetic field that is building around it from the electricity in the wire. DELAYING the Lenz reaction.
    Saving this post for reply later.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Go to motor generators........................................ ........... .......
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-10-2021, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    This is the Heins situation, Bro' can't see the full significance but can anyone else see it.
    Another thing, Dave come out of hiding,how's the Land Cruiser. Screenshot_20210810-090014_Chrome~2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Screenshot_20210809-220230-135.png

Hmmm. Last activity shows as 8/7/2021, two days ago.
    Come on Turion. Chime in.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    I don't know about 5-6 years. David did have a machine that accelerated under load. The problem was the motors would burn up because the gen accelerated them past the point of back EMF so the current exceeded the rating of the motors wire. I had solution for this but we tried it once with small mistake and he decided he want to do the cogging thing with offset magnetics. That can't work only because the cores of the gen coils are saturated with static fields from the offset magnets. This was easily modeled in Femm. The coils cannot produce as much power as they need to. Most arguments against it failed to acknowledge static saturation.
    About a year and half ago I ran head on with the mental condition. Dave had a weird physical response to the fantasy and reality colliding. He would faint and vomit while he was unconscious. He did this about 4 years ago and he did it again when he came to visit me with his wife about 1.5 years ago. Supposedly his wife was on board with funding on a project and when she arrived and I meet her for the first time she had no clue why she was here.
    I refused to take any amount of money from them even though I had takin a little bit from Dave directly for parts ect.. When I refused to take his wife small offering he commenced to threating me with lawsuits over partnerships and threatened to give up any secrets he had obtained. This is why Bro Mikey is saying what is saying "NDA's enter into this and court cases"
    Thats the low down. I am not posting anymore after this. The reason I did at all was because I would hope people would just let him be if he starts posting anything, Its not worth the argument.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Re-Turion, it's tough when reality has to be faced, do you "man up" or go to ground?

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post

Its a hard thing to reckon with when you realize people get unhealthy and mental states set in. Its really hard when they continue like there is nothing wrong. I had to just let it go, even though it broke my heart to give up so easily. It isn't worth the argument. Trust me he was a friend one that I still value.

Matt
    Thanks for the message.

Screenshot_20210727-205739-395.png ​​​​​​

Odd that his user profile indicates last activity as 07-23-2021. Weeks after the conference. If he logged in then, a short note, or good-bye from him would have been, well, nice, I guess.

Did this "mental state" develop recently, as the conference date approached, or are you referring to his condition of the past 5 or 6 years?

​​​​​​bi

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Merit to someone who always shared his ideas and projects, my appreciation to Mr. Dave, I hope he is well, thank you for your contributions, there are your proposals and writings.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    The reason why Mattie has this on all his posts is because I know everything and that he does not speak the truth. Of course i am the bad man. Matt is telling stories that fits his narrative. The truth about Dave is something else. NDA's enter into this and court cases. It won't matter either way because this A.I. systems knows who you are.People don't change, not even Matt

ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    Have no idea of why. Just know only not at the con. A lot of reasons can mess things up. Hope he is well. What ever, that still is one hell of a gen head. Last post to this thread as I do not belong hrere.
    thay
    Its a hard thing to reckon with when you realize people get unhealthy and mental states set in. Its really hard when they continue like there is nothing wrong. I had to just let it go, even though it broke my heart to give up so easily. It isn't worth the argument. Trust me he was a friend one that I still value.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Here's an interesting read, if anybody cares.

Electromagnetism is a property of the spacetime itself, study finds

July 23, 2021 by Jussi Lindgren and Jukka Liukkonen

Ref: https://sciencex.com/news/2021-07-el...spacetime.html

quote from article:

... electromagnetism is an inherent property of spacetime itself. In a way, spacetime itself is therefore the aether.
    ​​​​​​

bi
    Last edited by bistander; 07-24-2021, 07:46 AM. Reason: Added quote

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    Have no idea of why. Just know only not at the con. A lot of reasons can mess things up. Hope he is well. What ever, that still is one hell of a gen head. Last post to this thread as I do not belong hrere.
    thay
    thaelin,
    Thanks for reporting. Too bad you, we, didn't get the real thing. I too hope no illness or harm to Turion. I knew he wouldn't deliver on his claimed performance as it is impossible, but figured he'd at least show and deliver his usual BS line along with excuses.

You're welcome to post on this thread anytime about anything. No need to belong.

Oh well.
    bi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X