Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    You're trying to help people?
    What people? You aren't talking to THEM, you're talking to ME.

That's "all" I need to know about you?
    LOL. That you build nothing, contribute nothing, do NOTHING to move the work forward, and spend ALL you time belittling the work of others is "ALL" I need to know about you.

My two partners have my two machines. Thy are working fairly consistently to take everything we have learned and put it into a machine that will actually produce energy and can be shared. My old machine worked, but cores would heat up and melt the insulation off the coils, shorting them out in 20-30 minutes. It worked, but WHAT GOOD IS IT? I have explained that MANY, MANY times.

So began the process, which has consumed YEARS, of finding a core material that will produce ADEQUATE POWER while not heating up. I tried over 30 different core materials. Since winding two test coils consumes nearly a 10 lb spool of magnet wire, and that's 15 spools at over $100 each, PLUS the cost of the core material and the bobbin, a LOT of money was wasted just on coils. And time. And effort. And NO core material we tried produced as much OUTPUT as the original coils, so out the window went my ability to do what the original machine would do. I built 12 different machines just trying to overcome various mechanical problems created by the stresses exerted by the pull of incredibly powerful neo magnets. I have tried different rotors with MORE magnets, hoping to increase production. More money for machining, rotor materials and magnets. I have tried various sizes of magnets hoping that smaller magnets that were thicker and had the same mass would allow me to have more of them and produce more power. More money for machining, rotor materials and magnets. More time wasted. I have tried different sizes of wire and different wiring configurations. More money for wire and bobbins and core material. MORE time and effort and energy. All wasted. My budget for this stuff has always been around $300 a month so I have to save up for several months to have rotors made or machining done or whatever. ALL of it I paid for. I never asked ANYONE to contribute or sold ANYTHING for profit. In fact, I gave a lot of stuff away (and shipped it) to others researching free energy. Sometimes I asked that THEY pay for shipping if I happened to be broke at the time. But I never asked a single penny for the item itself. Never. SOME people generously gave me some money for the item, but I did not ASK for it.

The two individuals who have joined with me saw the machine RUNNING at the machine shop of my former machinist at a time when I was not even LIVING in that city anymore, but had the machine there being worked on. They contacted ME because of what they saw. One is a doctor, and a relative of my former machinist, and the other is a friend of his. Both have been interested in free energy for years. The have the machines now, and are working closely with a machinist who lives a few minutes from them, but 90 minutes from me. We will continue working on this on OUR time line, not yours.

I have put thousands of dollars and years of my life into this, and I will see it through. What have YOU done bi? Whined like a little female dog because I haven't met YOUR expectations or completed things as quickly as YOU would like. It boils down to this. Propel it to where the sun does not illuminate.
    Turion,
    that's a load of crap, most of which we've heard many times from you. Proof of your claim is what was needed from you, not a core material which would stay cool. Once that proof was shown, a dozen, or hundred Metallurgical engineers would have solved that problem in short order. Don't you think any of them might be more competent and qualified than you for that task? Don't you think a team of educated experienced engineers and technicians could handle the product development better than your new found partners? All that was needed, 5 years ago, was for you to pull the parts out of the box, assemble, and run a short test to prove your claim, like you said you could do, but we're too busy remodeling your house. For years you have claimed to have such a "functional generator" in you possession (but when pressed to show it, claimed it had an issue analogous to a car with a flat tire) [An obvious excuse to cover a lie].
    bi
    edit:
    ​​​​​​What have YOU done bi?
    That is off topic. The topic is your claim, not mine. In my posts, claims and statements which I make are supported by science and physics and centuries of accumulated knowledge which I often reference, like Newton's Laws, Faraday's Law, etc. Sometimes I will give an opinion, and state it as such. But it is your claim which is the subject here. So prove it.

What have YOU done bi?
    Like I said before, I try to help people understand the world, particularly in the area of electric machinery, where my experience is. The relationship between you and I started with you accepting my offer to help understand why a different forum was ridiculing your free energy claims. Remember that? We made a little progress with terminology and basics, then you went public with your extraordinary claim in that exchange between Ufopolitics and myself. That is when I first asked you to prove what you had publicly claimed. That is something I did.
    Last edited by bistander; 12-05-2022, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• I have no more time to waste on you. And I have other means of presenting the things I have learned.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I have no more time to waste on you. And I have other means of presenting the things I have learned.
        Try OUR.com (overunityreasearch.com). A good place and I can't post there. I'd like to see how your BS is received there.
        bi

Comment

I have no more time to waste on you. And I have other means of presenting the things I have learned.
          Thanks Turion,
          I believe what you say because you have sent me tech that I have put together that proves it works. Nothing like your level of building, but proved to me it works on a simple level for me.

Yes continue on please because I’m sure there’s more besides myself watching. I’m busy with Lockridge device now but I appreciate what you have done to help me along this way.

You should start your own thread here with those who will build.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Thanks Turion,
            I believe what you say because you have sent me tech that I have put together that proves it works. Nothing like your level of building, but proved to me it works on a simple level for me.

Yes continue on please because I’m sure there’s more besides myself watching. I’m busy with Lockridge device now but I appreciate what you have done to help me along this way.

You should start your own thread here with those who will build.
            Hi wantomake,

So you claim you can prove Turion's generator works as he claims, re: more real power out than power in.

Let's see it.

You are welcome to post it here on this thread.
            bi

Comment

• No. I leave that to Turion. And I only show to those that build. I’m not going to argue with you or anyone here. With respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                No. I leave that to Turion. And I only show to those that build. I’m not going to argue with you or anyone here. With respect.
                That does not sound like respect. Why make a statement when you're unwilling to support it?
                bi
                edit:

I've built just as many FE and OU devices as Turion, you or anybody else. I put my efforts into projects that can work and help those who will listen to reason.
                Last edited by bistander; 12-06-2022, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Hey Turion,
                  just a check at year's end. Any progress with that promised free energy generator?
                  bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

I put my efforts into projects that can work and help those who will listen to reason.
                    You just can't let it go, can you? It appears almost "ALL your efforts" are put into attempting to discredit me and my work. You have nothing to contribute, nothing that works, and no clue how to proceed, so every couple weeks you want an update from ME. I find that quite funny! I would LOVE to hear all about the "projects that can work" but you don't have any do you? LOL

Unfortunately for you, there are many others out there who have seen what is possible, and there are groups moving forward on at least THREE different projects. Just yesterday my wife let me know I received a prototype in the mail from ONE of those groups, and I am expecting another one soon. The one I just got is fairly simple, but the next one will be rather complex. Last I heard, custom made parts manufactured in Mexico had just cleared the border, (where they had been stuck for several weeks) and headed to assembly here in the US. So I am quite happy with the progress being made on all fronts, even though it is taking far longer for my generator than I ever thought it would.

I haven't heard from the guys on the generator since right before Christmas when we discussed the fact that they needed two more of a specific coil type for testing, as that seems to be what is getting the best results, and allows them to get the output they are looking for. I told them I would wind them two more coils when I got back from my vacation in Arizona after the first of the year.

The completed machine will NOT output what I have claimed, as the generator coils with the NEW core material do not produce as much output as the original iron core coils on which my claims were based. But it CAN run long term without melting the insulation from the wire. So while the machine CAN output what I claimed for a SHORT amount of time with the original cores (and coils), building one with those cores makes NO SENSE.

And it DOES output MORE than what is input by a country mile. Which is really all that matters to me.
                    Last edited by Turion; 12-31-2022, 09:47 PM.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

You just can't let it go, can you? It appears almost "ALL your efforts" are put into attempting to discredit me and my work. You have nothing to contribute, nothing that works, and no clue how to proceed, so every couple weeks you want an update from ME. I find that quite funny! I would LOVE to hear all about the "projects that can work" but you don't have any do you? LOL

Unfortunately for you, there are many others out there who have seen what is possible, and there are groups moving forward on at least THREE different projects. Just yesterday my wife let me know I received a prototype in the mail from ONE of those groups, and I am expecting another one soon. The one I just got is fairly simple, but the next one will be rather complex. Last I heard, custom made parts manufactured in Mexico had just cleared the border, (where they had been stuck for several weeks) and headed to assembly here in the US. So I am quite happy with the progress being made on all fronts, even though it is taking far longer for my generator than I ever thought it would.

I haven't heard from the guys on the generator since right before Christmas when we discussed the fact that they needed two more of a specific coil type for testing, as that seems to be what is getting the best results, and allows them to get the output they are looking for. I told them I would wind them two more coils when I got back from my vacation in Arizona after the first of the year.

The completed machine will NOT output what I have claimed, as the generator coils with the NEW core material do not produce as much output as the original iron core coils on which my claims were based. But it CAN run long term without melting the insulation from the wire. So while the machine CAN output what I claimed for a SHORT amount of time with the original cores (and coils), building one with those cores makes NO SENSE.

And it DOES output MORE than what is input by a country mile. Which is really all that matters to me.
                      Thanks for the update, Turion.

Nobody, including me, has FE "projects that can work" and can demonstrate such. News reports of two recent developments hold some possibilities IMO. Those deal with fusion, and the Casimir effect/zpe. Both are decade(s) and $billion(s) away. In the meantime I am working with couple of forum researchers off-line, but it is their baby to reveal, not mine.

It isn't about me. I made no claim of FE; you did.
                      ​​​​​​​bi

Comment

• And from what I understand, at least ONE of them "violates" the first law of thermodynamics.

Comment

And from what I understand, at least ONE of them "violates" the first law of thermodynamics.
                          Unlike you, these researchers are using the scientific method, completely open, inviting scrutiny and publishing details actively searching for flaws in their experiments and theories. The knowledge base can, and will, evolve in due course. Lawd can change. More likely, a hidden or unknown source or process will be discovered. I do not believe that they claim that it "violates" the first law of thermodynamics.

Comment

• I never said they claim it "violates" the first law of thermodynamics, now did I? Once again you attempt to put words in my mouth.

Who says I am not using scientific methods? YOU? You know nothing about what I have done. Are you saying I haven't been completely open, haven't invited scrutiny and and haven't published details? Or that I haven't been actively searching for flaws in my experiments and theories? LOL. Just because I haven't published the test data YOU demand? I have made EVERY DETAIL of my generator public on this forum. and you know it. You could have replicated and would have all the data you desire. That you choose NOT to is not my problem. You have a nice day now.

Comment

I never said they claim it "violates" the first law of thermodynamics, now did I? Once again you attempt to put words in my mouth.

Who says I am not using scientific methods? YOU? You know nothing about what I have done. Are you saying I haven't been completely open, haven't invited scrutiny and and haven't published details? Or that I haven't been actively searching for flaws in my experiments and theories? LOL. Just because I haven't published the test data YOU demand? I have made EVERY DETAIL of my generator public on this forum. and you know it. You could have replicated and would have all the data you desire. That you choose NOT to is not my problem. You have a nice day now.
                              I did not say you said "they claim" anything. I said "
                              ​​​​​​I do not believe that they claim that it "violates" the first law of thermodynamics."

Unlike you who actually, undeniably made a claim, which I am forever seeking proof from you.

I fully understand that you said that you "understand " one violates 1st law thermodynamics. But then you misunderstand many things. I don't claim to understand everything. There is much I don't understand about QM. And the scientist in a recent video about "one" discusses the applicability of the laws of thermodynamics at the quantum level.

There have been many proofs fusion works. The other effort that I mentioned has not made the claim. I was just answering this stupid question from you "I would LOVE to hear all about the "projects that can work" but you don't have any do you?" So let me rephrase my answer. No, I do not have any Free Energy "projects that can work", but nobody does. And "nobody" most definitely includes you.
                              ​​​​​​
                              New year starts now. Good luck. Show me proof of your claim.
                              bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

I did not say you said "they claim" anything. I said "
                                ​​​​​​I do not believe that they claim that it "violates" the first law of thermodynamics."
                                No you didn't SAY it, but you certainly inferred it. As usual, you twist everything.

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Unlike you who actually, undeniably made a claim, which I am forever seeking proof from you.
                                A claim I absolutely stand by

So let me rephrase my answer. No, I do not have any Free Energy "projects that can work", but nobody does. And "nobody" most definitely includes you.
                                ​​​​​​
                                Right. you inferred that you DO, but you DON'T, which makes you a liar, now doesn't it? And now you had to "rephrase" your answer because you were caught in a lie. You're just a snake, slipping and sliding your way through everything while contributing NOTHING.

I fully understand that you said that you "understand " one violates 1st law thermodynamics. But then you misunderstand many things. I don't claim to understand everything.
                                I have never claimed to understand everything either. And YOU also misunderstand many things.

I was just answering this stupid question from you "I would LOVE to hear all about the "projects that can work" but you don't have any do you?" So let me rephrase my answer. No, I do not have any Free Energy "projects that can work", but nobody does. And "nobody" most definitely includes you.
                                ​​​​​​
                                So first you say you spend your efforts on free energy projects that can work, and then you say there are NONE. So this means you spend your efforts on.....NOTHING? That's what I thought. Useless.

Last edited by Turion; 01-01-2023, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X