The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Turion,
    it's been quiet around here. Last night I reviewed citfta's thread where you first publicly disclosed and claimed your generator delivered 2000 watts of real power output while using less than 300 watts of input. That was on or just before Dec. 4, 2017. That was when I first asked you to provide proof. Five years ago this week.

I'm still asking for that proof. Show it to the world. Demonstrate that it was not a lie. You claim your benchtop machine did it. You claimed that you have had machine(s) capable of doing that or similar in your possession for years but when pushed to backup or prove that claim, you could only give the analogy of an automobile with a flat tire. You presently have your two prototypes at some associates' shop. Claim both are running. But they seem unable to adequately test. So silence.

Please get the things back and test them yourself. Put this to bed. After 5 years. All the rebuilds, all the missed conferences, all the excuses, all the BS, all the money (yours and donors), all the time, 5 years, all the posts.

Just do it.
    bi

Comment

• What I do is my concern and my business, not yours. I owe you absolutely nothing, nor do I owe anyone else anything. I am no longer posting anything here, and have been quiet except when YOU feel you have to make some comment. You could just let this die, but you don't. Why is that I wonder? When the guys have finished what they are working on I will make the results public. They are trying to loop the setup so we don't have to worry about inputs and outputs. Until that happens, I choose to remain silent. If you think you can do a better job and do it faster, be my guest. I'm not standing in your way.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        What I do is my concern and my business, not yours. I owe you absolutely nothing, nor do I owe anyone else anything. I am no longer posting anything here, and have been quiet except when YOU feel you have to make some comment. You could just let this die, but you don't. Why is that I wonder? When the guys have finished what they are working on I will make the results public. They are trying to loop the setup so we don't have to worry about inputs and outputs. Until that happens, I choose to remain silent. If you think you can do a better job and do it faster, be my guest. I'm not standing in your way.
        You say: 'Why is that I wonder?"

Because you lied to me personally and publicly so I want to hold you accountable. You never had what you claim, and never will. After all the insults you directed to me, for five years, it is you who cannot face the truth and now hides. Man up. Have you no shame?
        bi

Comment

• He did have what he claimed. I witnessed it. I am the reason he had it. But because of his inability to understand what he had and to work through the minor problems that needed to be sorted out he lost it, I've already explained this. He went another direction. That direction yielded nothing. And it will continue to yield nothing. I told you Bi there is a mental illness involved. A sickness. And you can harp on him all you want, you will never see results. He is not capable of providing results, he is a sick person who lies to prevent his illness from bringing him down socially. He should just go away. Like the dead man and the rest of his woke friends. Go away!!!
          But if you wanna keep pointing out the obvious go ahead I could care less. I am just trying to deaden the hope you might have that by antagonizing him some how he'll succeed. He should just go away and live humbly.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
            He did have what he claimed. I witnessed it. I am the reason he had it. But because of his inability to understand what he had and to work through the minor problems that needed to be sorted out he lost it, I've already explained this. He went another direction. That direction yielded nothing. And it will continue to yield nothing. I told you Bi there is a mental illness involved. A sickness. And you can harp on him all you want, you will never see results. He is not capable of providing results, he is a sick person who lies to prevent his illness from bringing him down socially. He should just go away. Like the dead man and the rest of his woke friends. Go away!!!He did have what he claimed.
            But if you wanna keep pointing out the obvious go ahead I could care less. I am just trying to deaden the hope you might have that by antagonizing him some how he'll succeed. He should just go away and live humbly.

Matt
            You say, about Turion's claim: "He did have what he claimed."

You are mistaken. He claimed the impossible; something so extraordinary that it would alter the world/mankind forever.

If you, or anybody else, promotes that extraordinary claim of a generator producing 2000 watts of real power output using less than 300 watts input, prove it.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

You say, about Turion's claim: "He did have what he claimed."

You are mistaken. He claimed the impossible; something so extraordinary that it would alter the world/mankind forever.

If you, or anybody else, promotes that extraordinary claim of a generator producing 2000 watts of real power output using less than 300 watts input, prove it.

bi
              I am working on it. It not an overnight thing. You'll just have to be patient. I handed it off to David, I seen what happened. Then when we were close he went another direction.

Bill Muller did the same thing in 90's. Of course his info is all gone as well and the only you'll thing you'll find if you look is the info that is not so positive.

And I do not have to prove anything to you but I do have to prove it to my investors. Things are changing and you are not privy to that change, unless you got some money. I would be happy to talk if you do.

And what makes it impossible?

Matt
              Last edited by Matthew Jones; 12-01-2022, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I am working on it. It not an overnight thing. You'll just have to be patient. I handed it off to David, I seen what happened. Then when we were close he went another direction.

Bill Muller did the same thing in 90's. Of course his info is all gone as well and the only you'll thing you'll find if you look is the info that is not so positive.

And I do not have to prove anything to you but I do have to prove it to my investors. Things are changing and you are not privy to that change, unless you got some money. I would be happy to talk if you do.

And what makes it impossible?

Matt
                "And what makes it impossible?"

Physics.

Prove to me you have what you claim and I'm all in, 100%.
                bi

So it is difficult to understand, that over 5 years ago, you tell Turion some things, and he, a know-nothing doofuss, builds it and it works, supposedly as claimed, but in those 5+years, you have been unable to.

I don't need another pizzing contest. So, yes, I'm patient. Good luck.

Comment

He did have what he claimed. I witnessed it. I am the reason he had it. But because of his inability to understand what he had and to work through the minor problems that needed to be sorted out he lost it, I've already explained this. He went another direction. That direction yielded nothing. And it will continue to yield nothing. I told you Bi there is a mental illness involved. A sickness. And you can harp on him all you want, you will never see results. He is not capable of providing results, he is a sick person who lies to prevent his illness from bringing him down socially. He should just go away. Like the dead man and the rest of his woke friends. Go away!!!

Matt
                  Matt,
                  You ought to be a bit more careful with what you say about people on a public forum. You are not a doctor. Stating that I have a "mental illness" opens you up to a lawsuit. It's called libel. You might want to read up on it. Unlike bistander, who hides in the bushes and makes comments about people, I know who you are and where you live. But keep it up. I continue to take screen shots of your statements. I fully expect you and I will meet again in court some day over other issues. Your emailed statements, such as "we are partners" will come in handy, as will these attempts to discredit me with statements of "mental illness." LOL.

The fact that I have NEVER been sent s single statement of progress in all this time kind of shoots down your "theory" that I was "just an investor "now doesn't it? Investors are updated on progress. You must have forgotten that. Oops! And have you informed your current investors that I WAS involved in the project? They might like to know that. Failure to disclose that is kind of a serious omission when you bring on NEW investors you know. I also have statements from you in writing (after you claimed we were "never partners") saying I was "just an investor". Or are you going to deny that too? All my proof is in YOUR words, in WRITING.

You also told me "you can do whatever you want. You know nothing about my work" which lets me share anything I have figured out on this forum since it must be all MINE if I "know nothing" about YOUR work. Right? LOL

As to the generator project.....You have no idea WHICH directions I have gone. There have been more than one. SOME of my work has been to determine the most efficient coil material and the proper number of magnets on the rotor. After that, it's all timing and understanding how to correctly utilize electricity. Motor and generate. All things I know how to do. Some of the machines I have built have opposition magnets (which is the "wrong path" you allude to) and some do not. Despite what you say, the opposition magnets DO work. They just aren't necessary if you have the right configuration. You certainly do NOT need them when you fire the coils as motor coils when cores are aligned with rotor magnets.

You ARE the reason I "have it," That little two coil machine you first built with what you called "high impedance" coils "Thane Heins stuff" that I replicated was my first step. And we both know THAT machine had a COP>1. You showed THAT data in the video you made. I never posted that video, but I still have it. Reading Tesla's patent and understanding what HE was talking about provided the information I needed to go way beyond that first machine. And the "Simple Motor" you are showing here on its own thread can ALSO be COP>1. You helped me build several versions of THAT too if you will remember. So I have seen lots of things WORK. I know HOW they work and WHY they work.

But we BOTH know I don't need rotors to generate electricity. Don't we? It can be done with no moving parts. More out than what you put in by a considerable amount. And we BOTH know that the key has ALWAYS been running between the positives. Kinda like, you know, a 3 Battery System, only scaled up. Or a Tesla Switch. But it is the LOAD that is MOST important.

bi.
                  Don't talk about "manning up" until you tell us your real name and quit hiding in the bushes. I'm not ashamed of anything I have shared because I know its value even if YOU don't. I have better things to do than continue to argue. I will be back when I have something I want to share. Until then, I'm out. Unless people talk crap about me. Then I will be happy to post.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Further into the depth of delusion....You know damn well your wife will not pay for you to come to NC and file lawsuit against me, hire a local lawyer Hotels for court dates ect. That's the self delusional behavior at work.

BI:
                    Haven't tried, this is the first time.

Comment

Matt,
                      You ought to be a bit more careful with what you say about people on a public forum. You are not a doctor. Stating that I have a "mental illness" opens you up to a lawsuit. It's called libel. You might want to read up on it. Unlike bistander, who hides in the bushes and makes comments about people, I know who you are and where you live. But keep it up. I continue to take screen shots of your statements. I fully expect you and I will meet again in court some day over other issues. Your emailed statements, such as "we are partners" will come in handy, as will these attempts to discredit me with statements of "mental illness." LOL.

The fact that I have NEVER been sent s single statement of progress in all this time kind of shoots down your "theory" that I was "just an investor "now doesn't it? Investors are updated on progress. You must have forgotten that. Oops! And have you informed your current investors that I WAS involved in the project? They might like to know that. Failure to disclose that is kind of a serious omission when you bring on NEW investors you know. I also have statements from you in writing (after you claimed we were "never partners") saying I was "just an investor". Or are you going to deny that too? All my proof is in YOUR words, in WRITING.

You also told me "you can do whatever you want. You know nothing about my work" which lets me share anything I have figured out on this forum since it must be all MINE if I "know nothing" about YOUR work. Right? LOL

As to the generator project.....You have no idea WHICH directions I have gone. There have been more than one. SOME of my work has been to determine the most efficient coil material and the proper number of magnets on the rotor. After that, it's all timing and understanding how to correctly utilize electricity. Motor and generate. All things I know how to do. Some of the machines I have built have opposition magnets (which is the "wrong path" you allude to) and some do not. Despite what you say, the opposition magnets DO work. They just aren't necessary if you have the right configuration. You certainly do NOT need them when you fire the coils as motor coils when cores are aligned with rotor magnets.

You ARE the reason I "have it," That little two coil machine you first built with what you called "high impedance" coils "Thane Heins stuff" that I replicated was my first step. And we both know THAT machine had a COP>1. You showed THAT data in the video you made. I never posted that video, but I still have it. Reading Tesla's patent and understanding what HE was talking about provided the information I needed to go way beyond that first machine. And the "Simple Motor" you are showing here on its own thread can ALSO be COP>1. You helped me build several versions of THAT too if you will remember. So I have seen lots of things WORK. I know HOW they work and WHY they work.

But we BOTH know I don't need rotors to generate electricity. Don't we? It can be done with no moving parts. More out than what you put in by a considerable amount. And we BOTH know that the key has ALWAYS been running between the positives. Kinda like, you know, a 3 Battery System, only scaled up. Or a Tesla Switch. But it is the LOAD that is MOST important.

bi.
                      Don't talk about "manning up" until you tell us your real name and quit hiding in the bushes. I'm not ashamed of anything I have shared because I know its value even if YOU don't. I have better things to do than continue to argue. I will be back when I have something I want to share. Until then, I'm out. Unless people talk crap about me. Then I will be happy to post.
                      Quoting this post from Turion because he frequently deletes material when he feels like it.
                      ​​​​​​
                      In his last paragraph, he says: "I'm not ashamed of anything I have shared... "

He doesn't have any shame. That answers my last question to him.
                      ​​​​​​
                      He certainly should should be ashamed regarding his lies.

He'll never finish, test and prove it as he has promised.
                      bi

Comment

• bi,
                        That's all your opinion. It is finished. It is being tested and improved. What I choose to share is, and will always be, my business. Do you think being called a liar by someone who hides in the bushes somehow hurts my feelings? LOL. "Man up" and disclose your true identity. Talk about liars, YOU even lie about WHO YOU ARE. LOL

Matt,
                        I don't have to come to NC to file a lawsuit. What century are YOU living in? And by the way, you might want to consult your lawyer. If a libel suit is filed in CA, it is entirely possible YOU may be the one who has to travel for depositions, and there will only be ONE court appearance. (Save you some money there) All I have to show is that harm was caused to me in California. And when you posted on the internet, (No such thing as an NC internet, so you didn't "cause harm" just in NC) harm was caused to me in EVERY STATE. At least according to my attorney. I would check with yours if I were you. Just saying. You might want to do that.

My very favorite email from you is the one where I talk to you about the fact that my wife and I flew to NC to work with you to draft a partnership agreement. and you respond with an email that says (in essence) "there is no reason for a partnership agreement when the PARTNERS CAN'T AGREE." My attorney especially liked that one.

And if you're worried about my finances, don't be. I spent more on my jacuzzi setup with the motor powered gazebo roof than YOU wanted for that whole energy project. And about half that on a whole house generator. I PLANNED for. those things. Right now we are PLANNING to have our air conditioning and heating system replaced and then a whole house solar system installed. I PLANNED for the jacuzzi. We PLANNED for these improvements so we didn't have to TOUCH our savings. I didn't have to come up with the money ON THE SPOT. So when I PLAN for a lawsuit, as I have BEEN DOING, the money will be there. Promise.

Jacuzzi.jpg
                        Last edited by Turion; 12-01-2022, 10:52 PM.

Comment

bi,
                          That's all your opinion. It is finished. It is being tested and improved. What I choose to share is, and will always be, my business. Do you think being called a liar by someone who hides in the bushes somehow hurts my feelings? LOL. "Man up" and disclose your true identity. Talk about liars, YOU even lie about WHO YOU ARE. ...
                          Hi Turion,

How is being anonymous being a liar?

You chose to share when you voluntarily made the extraordinary claim public. There is the burden of proof which now resides on you.

Been through this many times for 5 years. Facts and truth don't change.
                          bi

You know? You've pressed me to take your wager. I told you that I don't bet or otherwise make agreements with liars. However a bit of logic solves that problem. If you prove your claim, then that would demonstrate that you are not the liar, and I could bet with you. So prove your claim and I will disclose my identity. Just do it. And I will be made the fool and the planet and mankind are saved with newfound energy. What a great bet.

Comment

• David please go get some medication. I'll await your long planned lawsuit, In fact if you wanna threaten me, you have my phone number, you are not blocked but have your WIFE call me and tell me that I am being sued. You have a jacuzzi because she wanted it and she paid for it. Delusions of grandeur is a mental illness. Have your wife call me.

Comment

• bi,
                              Yes, I did make a public claim. And I stand by it. Always will. And when I am ready, I will demonstrate it. Until then, I am more than willing to just go away, as long as you quit making statements about me. You seem unable to do that. Wonder why?

Matt,
                              My wife has been in the jacuzzi twice since we purchased it six months ago. Twice. Do you REALLY think we got it because SHE wanted it and SHE paid for it? LOL. As for a lawsuit. I don't need her to file one, and I certainly do not need to have her call you. Those things are done through attorneys. I'm just waiting to see how much money you make off the mysterious patent you say you filed in some other country. Was it OZ?

Comment

bi,
                                Yes, I did make a public claim. And I stand by it. Always will. And when I am ready, I will demonstrate it. Until then, I am more than willing to just go away, as long as you quit making statements about me. You seem unable to do that. Wonder why?
                                I answered that yesterday, post #2403.
                                bi
                                edit:
                                Better question is:

Why, 5 years ago, did you butt into an exchange between myself and member Ufopolitics to make that unsolicited false claim and continue to promote it?

Last edited by bistander; 12-02-2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X