The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
    You know what they say about arguing with an idiot.... you win mikey.. I just don't have your experience.
    Define projection, master of evasion. Shame on you and you need to
    apologize for your continued insults against people who have openly
    given you so much. Freely given to you and this is the way you are.

Shameful. Condescending arm chair commander. That's you.

Maybe you should do the tests. And yes I have big batteries to power
    the house, solar panels and could even trick the grid with a rotoverter
    but won't stoop that low. Make some real power instead of choosing
    your cop out projects.

You have given up, it's to late for you, stick with Bi he is like you are.

Zero, all talk.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-29-2019, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Me Me Me,....

Me Me Me Me Me,....
      Me!
      I’m naming this thread the place of the pointed tongue.
      I extend my middle finger in a salute of honor to you all.
      Lesson of life: stand still inside.
      Silence is pleasure.
      Confidence in yourself is warm and nurturing to others around you.
      Children need focus not toys of distraction.
      Shall I turn up the heat?
      I need a good cold beer.

Comment

• Freedom.

I'm thankful that the Germans thought that the bench ruled. They didn't think the theoretical route was king and as a result back pedalled on developing "The Bomb".
        Lenard became convinced of two things: first that there was a distinct type of “Deutsche Physik” that was experimentally based, and was the only “right” way to do science. This was in contrast to the theoretically-led science exemplified by Einstein’s relativity as well as the new quantum theory that was being created at the time.
        Take Pauli as a case I'm point, he just didn't do
        experimental work but he achieved a big leap forward by defining the " Exclusion Principle ".

Comment

• It’s time

bi,
          My threads have been locked by the powers that be because I deleted posts. Kind of a big misunderstanding, but that’s life. I am taking that as a sign that I don’t have anything further to contribute here. I should have my generator back together in the next few months and maybe I can present it at the next conference. Then you will have the proof you require. Until then, adios.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• You have issues

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            bi,
            My threads have been locked by the powers that be because I deleted posts. Kind of a big misunderstanding, but that’s life. I am taking that as a sign that I don’t have anything further to contribute here. I should have my generator back together in the next few months and maybe I can present it at the next conference. Then you will have the proof you require. Until then, adios.
            So Turion, you deleted every post you made in your 3 Battery Generating System thread, dating back to 2012, and edited post #1 to this:

3 Battery Generating System

All things must come to an end sometime, in order to make way for that which is new.

Last edited by Turion; 08-21-2019 at 09:10 PM.
            That is really sad.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              ....... I don’t have anything further to contribute
              here. I should have my generator back together in the next few months
              and maybe I can present it at the next conference.

Thanks Dave for all of your gifts to us. We all look forward with great
              anticipation to see the outcome of your efforts. You are the best man
              for this job of showing the world. It is your time but remember it will
              run out so don't miss your chance. All of your instructions are well
              cataloged in the many threads and indelibly etched on my person.

For this I am grateful because I thought maybe I would never be able
              to produce a project that is a practical design. Thanks to your kindness
              of giving so much of your time, in the face of great adversity, I was
              made to understand completely.

I understand if you will be gone because you need to prepare, besides
              all good things end. You get an A++.

Comment

• They're back

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                So Turion, you deleted every post you made in your 3 Battery Generating System thread, dating back to 2012, and edited post #1 to this:

That is really sad.

bi
                Noticed today that many (all ?) of Turion's posts which he deleted appear on the thread.

Thanks Aaron.

bi

Comment

• Lol

What do you care bi? You claim it is all fake and fraud anyway.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Context

What do you care bi? You claim it is all fake and fraud anyway.
                    Hi Turion,

One reason is that I like to have the complete context available for readers of my posts. I'm sure that it helps readers understand other posts as well which you could not delete. Very poor forum manners to bulk delete.

bi

Comment

• Bi likes you Dave, he loves pushing your button. It a Turion fetish.
                      The reason is that he has appealed to you teaching gift so he could
                      discredit you when you failed to make him understand.

He thinks he knows how to manage your response. Not a real man
                      just a boy trapped in a man's body. It is what it is, who knows maybe
                      he will send you some money to fund projects with.
                      He is scolding you like you are his lap dog. Manipulation is key to
                      exasperation. He is wearing you down a sort of training program.

Comment

• Lol

bi,
                        Didn’t know you were the Martha Stewart of forum protocol. Thanks for the tip.

BroMikey,
                        bi isn’t wearing me down. I know what I know. I have had my stuff verified by folks who actually reveal their education, background and credentials. You think I will listen to a troll who hides his identity and catcalls from the dark rather than qualified people who actually replicate? Not hardly. I’m doing fine. Had several trips planned that have taken me away from home and out of state, but will be back home tomorrow or the next day. Need to get back to remodeling my house and working to put the generator back together when I get some time. Still have several coils to wind.

Comment

• Martha

bi,
                          Didn’t know you were the Martha Stewart of forum protocol. Thanks for the tip.
                          Why do you think Martha Stewart is relevant? From her own mouth, or keyboard:
                          I’m Martha Stewart. For years, I’ve offered expert guidance and provided everyday inspiration for everything from cooking and crafting to organizing, entertaining, homekeeping, and healthy living
                          Just another thing you know.

bi

Comment

• Lmao

If you can’t see, especially from your own quote, how what I said is relevant, that’s just one more thing you DON’T know. LOL

Comment

• What I don't know

If you can’t see, especially from your own quote, how what I said is relevant, that’s just one more thing you DON’T know. LOL
                              Yes Turion, there are many things that I do not know. About the only thing I know about Martha Stewart is she's a crook and an ex-con.

Why was Aaron upset with you deleting those posts and why did he reinstall them? It was a bad move on your part.

bi

Comment

• Forum

My thoughts as expressed on the forum are MY thoughts. Should I choose to remove them, that is my business. I DO understand Aaron’s concerns that I was messing up the threads, so I agreed to have him repost. I will simply keep from posting further information, except about the generator. When I have THAT back together I will definitely have some things to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X