X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    10 coils instead of 12 and magnets only aligned with 2 coils at a time instead of with 12 at once. Also 22 magnets on the rotor instead of 12 and all N instead of N/S/N/S, so we will see.
    5 phases 44 poles vs single phase 12 pole.

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    10 coils instead of 12 and magnets only aligned with 2 coils at a time instead of with 12 at once. Also 22 magnets on the rotor instead of 12 and all N instead of N/S/N/S, so we will see.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Sooooooo, my friend who has spent the last few months building two modified replications of my generator has shipped mine by UPS. According to what I have received, it will be here on Monday. That's great, because I should have some time next week to get it assembled. My wife is out of town for ten days starting tomorrow. The hard part will be pressing in all the magnets, but I have some things that have worked in the past that I will be trying since I don't have a press. Once it is assembled, I will have to build a motor mount and figure out how to attach the motor to the drive shaft. I have some spare time next week as work on the remodel is winding down. It isn't quite finished, but I can take a day off here and there. Thank goodness. Once it is up and running, I can take video of the testing and send that to Aaron. The best part is I will have a solid working machine that is easy to adjust and keep in adjustment. Easy to demonstrate. Finally.
    I wonder if it will work. From the little you've shared, there are some significant differences from your prior version.
    Good luck,
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Bi, you are right about the tractor conversion handling. I’m redoing the steering because of it. Speed will be fine with an electric motor. And yeah, buying an old go cart frame would be easier, and probably smarter, but I live in the boonies and nobody has one for sale. Besides, I am saving money by using what I have. The idea is to prove OU, not to go fast. Gotta save my money for the generator and other projects. One day the generator will be up and running. Greyland has his working, but for some unknown reason the coils are only putting out about 60 volts now instead of 120. I have no idea why. He’s 3 hours away.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Just a picture of the lawn and garden tractor I am converting to an electric go-cart as proof of concept. but nobody cares unless you show them how to power your house for free.
    Hi Turion,

I know how much you respect and value my opinion and experience, but WTF. I've done both. Conversions of lawn tractors and karts, from gas to battery electric. But attempting to go from a lawn tractor to a go-kart is a bad idea unless you'll be happy with 10 mph and handling of a mower. Much better to find a used gas kart or junk frame and start from there.

Ever get that generator built?

Regards,
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bistander might understand!https://youtu.be/vvw6k4ppUZU

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

Well yes. I didn't see anyone else post results and data, not even you.

That doesn't make any sense.

I posted more data in the 3 or 4 posts on that experiment than you have ever posted in all that I've ever read from you.

So, got any data to share from your generator?

bi
    Where? I didn't see any free energy data. Because you don't have any. Trying to play with the big boys again Bye, when you are unable to except the real deal. Where is this so called data. Dave has shown video proof enough to stun the world. Liar Liar? That was a Jim Carrey movie, can we please grow past those childlike reactions?

Dave may lose his cool once in in while with the continual taunting which is understandable, other than that he has gone out of his way to ensure that the average knuckle head gets it thru his thick skull. I was the worst one and he got thru to me.

Now be nice guy too, Bye and show us your free energy data. I don't think you have.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

Really?
    Well yes. I didn't see anyone else post results and data, not even you.

You did more research and development on that circuit other than just building it and declaring that it is nothing special? I would really like to see that. But of course, it doesn't exist.
    That doesn't make any sense.

I've had a career's worth of R & D with electric machinery and energy systems. And I posted my test set-up, schematic diagram with data and other data without comments as to my opinion. I was objective. I let the results speak for themselves.

I posted more data in the 3 or 4 posts on that experiment than you have ever posted in all that I've ever read from you.

So, got any data to share from your generator?

Regards,
    ​​​​​​​bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Alex,

Thanks for the kind words. When Greyland gets this thing looped, I will PM you a YouTube link so you can see it. He has a guy who is supposed to be at his shop right about now (11:00 PM) to help him wire it up. He still has trouble because of his stroke. So if he can get it to work, I should have that info tonight or tomorrow. IF I can talk him into shooting a video.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    You said:
    "I wanted to see if anyone would take the ball and run with it. Those are the kind of people I am looking for."

I was the only one.
    ​​​
    Really? YOU took the ball and fumbled. You did more research and development on that circuit other than just building it and declaring that it is nothing special? I would really like to see that. But of course, it doesn't exist.

And you said this:
    "That particular simple little circuit shows all of the principles necessary to build a specific kind of working free energy device."

Specifically what principals? What kind of working free energy device? And show proof of free energy from such a device.

It's all BS.

​​​
    BS? Oh yeah. Bi Stander LOL. As I said, you want to be spoon fed. Not going to happen. There are THREE very specific things that it shows. Some day maybe you will figure them out. But I doubt it.

And it's all really simple. All I've ever wanted from you is proof of your claim. A public claim which you made numerous times. An extraordinary claim. What's wrong with that?
    ​​​
    Are you a Rolling Stones Fan? "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    It is interesting when one makes an experimental prototype, there are some simple ones, others more complicated, of new experiments and that something new is wanted, or better, with better results they require more time and resources, an example of this here in this forum, there are many prototypes and experimental tests, all this is knowledge with data and information, with positive and negative results.

In the experimental laboratories they carry out thousands of tests, and both positive and negative results are obtained.

Researchers perform dozens of tests and not because they have negative data, or do not obtain what they were looking for, they continue, they redirect their investigations.

There are labs and experimenters with many resources.

The users and experimenters of this forum, not all experimenters have the time or the resources to carry out experiments.

But if there are experimenters who have a perseverance in carrying out their experiments and prototypes, who have carried out dozens of tests and are still searching for their goal.

The prototype that Mr. Dave shows us has invested time, dedication, talent, perseverance, knowledge, study, and financial resources, he tells us how he was not advancing, I look for him, I try new ways to make and improve his generator, first his coil , the speed that it should work and how it does not work (study the tesla patent), from his study he undertook the task of proving his conclusions from his study.

In the next stage, he found that the coil must work with a speed, and he explains why.

Then he was presented with the magnetic retention of the magnet and the coil core, he looked for and burned different motors, he could not make his generator work with more coils, the consumption of the motor that turned his generator could not with the magnet-coil core attraction, He continued with his effort, and studying one more patent, he found a solution, including in his generator magnets that will help in the braking that he had in his generator, thus he advanced once more.

How much time and effort have you devoted to your project, and have you shared it so that others can replicate it, besides that you have sought and invited others to help you build it, and improve it.

If I lived in your sector or place Mr. Dave, I would gladly include myself to help you and participate in the replicas that your helpers or friends are building, but I have not been possible.

What I can do is make a replica of your generator, and experiment and test its operation, the data and guide are here in the forum, Mr. Dave has provided us with all the data, and says that he will continue to share the new generator, I thank you for your spirit of cooperation and thank you for your information.

I will continue with his project. I am about to obtain another coil, what a coil, yes one more coil, and Mr. Dave has made dozens of them, it is work and effort.

If the generator works as Mr. Dave says, very well it was achieved, and if it is not achieved, we have failed? No and no, it would allow us to continue looking and building improvements.

But with what Mr. Dave has shown, the videos, theory, data, reports, allows us to make your own prototype and test its operation.

And as far as I'm concerned, and with respect to other users of this forum, I have no doubt that the prototype of Mr. Dave's generator. if it works, and is improving it.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    As a matter of fact, I do not live without responsibility. None of us do. I’m just not responsible to YOU. Nor am I required to share things with the “world” through this forum. I have ways of sharing the things I believe are critical with people who actually listen and actually DO something with the information. If you believe posting it here is sharing it with the world I am truly embarrassed for you.

As far as experimenting goes, I probably do more in a week than YOU do in a year. Just because I don’t post them here for YOU does not mean they do not take place. Here is a little video of my shop.

https://youtu.be/mGun5NFmapE

Do you really think I spent thousands of dollars on these different electrical components just to set them on my bench for a two minute video? REALwanted to see if anyone would take the ball and run with it. Those are the kind of people I am looking for.LY? LOL

And about the 1BS I showed you. Yes, I have built it. It is not an OU circuit and I never said it was. I never disclosed its purpose other than to put it out there. I wanted to see if anyone would take the ball and run with it. Those are the kind of people I am looking for. You are not one of them. I didn’t disclose its purpose then, but I will now, just for you.

That particular simple little circuit shows all of the principles necessary to build a specific kind of working free energy device. Principles. Not component parts. It is one of the crossroads on a very long journey that began with the 3BGS thread, included Info found on the “Use for the Tesla Switch” thread, and also included the Basic Free Energy Device thread information.

The fact that you built it, tested it, and immediately dismissed it, tells me everything I need to know about you. You are not a seeker of knowledge. Or you want to be spoon fed. In either case, no thanks.

Like I said, not the kind of person I am looking for. I do give you a significant amount of credit for actually building it and posting results. Although it was obvious you did so only to attempt to make me look bad. LOL. But do you really believe that criticism from YOU or anyone else is going to shut me up? I know what is true because of what I have built and seen working. Do you REALLY think your words can erase those moments of truth from existence? Dream on.

You said:
    "I wanted to see if anyone would take the ball and run with it. Those are the kind of people I am looking for."

I was the only one.

And you said this:
    "That particular simple little circuit shows all of the principles necessary to build a specific kind of working free energy device."

Specifically what principals? What kind of working free energy device? And show proof of free energy from such a device.

It's all BS.

And it's all really simple. All I've ever wanted from you is proof of your claim. A public claim which you made numerous times. An extraordinary claim. What's wrong with that?

Regards,
    bi
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    As a matter of fact,

That particular simple little circuit.... the Basic Free Energy Device thread information.
    Dream on.
    All dressed up and no where to go

Dave's new dream machine runs on aether. The dc motor powers the lawn tractor gearbox and the new simple circuit keeps the battery full at all times without charging it off the wall. Recycled potential difference. There are few things capable of absorbing aether. #1 A battery and #2 an HHO cell and be stable enough to keep a circuit balance Bob Boyce showed that in the late 80's and early 90's, just didn't understand what he was saying.

tell the guys that they need to use coils like in boost circuits only bigger.

Sweet setup dave, I had no idea you were actually going to have a practical application. Better than hockey pucks comin at you.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-16-2020, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    My new secret project.........Greyland is able to loop the machine Remember that.
    Dude you were talking about looping your machines in 2015 and that you would show it running just around the corner. Will you stop that already? You are a gas Dave. That is all we deserve I know. Gimme a break.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    As a matter of fact, I do not live without responsibility. None of us do. I’m just not responsible to YOU. Nor am I required to share things with the “world” through this forum. I have ways of sharing the things I believe are critical with people who actually listen and actually DO something with the information. If you believe posting it here is sharing it with the world I am truly embarrassed for you.

As far as experimenting goes, I probably do more in a week than YOU do in a year. Just because I don’t post them here for YOU does not mean they do not take place. Here is a little video of my shop.

Do you really think I spent thousands of dollars on these different electrical components just to set them on my bench for a two minute video? REALLY? LOL

And about the 1BS I showed you. Yes, I have built it. It is not an OU circuit and I never said it was. I never disclosed its purpose other than to put it out there. I wanted to see if anyone would take the ball and run with it. Those are the kind of people I am looking for. You are not one of them. I didn’t disclose its purpose then, but I will now, just for you.

That particular simple little circuit shows all of the principles necessary to build a specific kind of working free energy device. Principles. Not component parts. It is one of the crossroads on a very long journey that began with the 3BGS thread, included Info found on the “Use for the Tesla Switch” thread, and also included the Basic Free Energy Device thread information.

The fact that you built it, tested it, and immediately dismissed it, tells me everything I need to know about you. You are not a seeker of knowledge. Or you want to be spoon fed. In either case, no thanks.

Like I said, not the kind of person I am looking for. I do give you a significant amount of credit for actually building it and posting results. Although it was obvious you did so only to attempt to make me look bad. LOL. But do you really believe that criticism from YOU or anyone else is going to shut me up? I know what is true because of what I have built and seen working. Do you REALLY think your words can erase those moments of truth from existence? Dream on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X