Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    What I do is my concern and my business, not yours. I owe you absolutely nothing, nor do I owe anyone else anything. I am no longer posting anything here, and have been quiet except when YOU feel you have to make some comment. You could just let this die, but you don't. Why is that I wonder? When the guys have finished what they are working on I will make the results public. They are trying to loop the setup so we don't have to worry about inputs and outputs. Until that happens, I choose to remain silent. If you think you can do a better job and do it faster, be my guest. I'm not standing in your way.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi Turion,
    it's been quiet around here. Last night I reviewed citfta's thread where you first publicly disclosed and claimed your generator delivered 2000 watts of real power output while using less than 300 watts of input. That was on or just before Dec. 4, 2017. That was when I first asked you to provide proof. Five years ago this week.

I'm still asking for that proof. Show it to the world. Demonstrate that it was not a lie. You claim your benchtop machine did it. You claimed that you have had machine(s) capable of doing that or similar in your possession for years but when pushed to backup or prove that claim, you could only give the analogy of an automobile with a flat tire. You presently have your two prototypes at some associates' shop. Claim both are running. But they seem unable to adequately test. So silence.

Please get the things back and test them yourself. Put this to bed. After 5 years. All the rebuilds, all the missed conferences, all the excuses, all the BS, all the money (yours and donors), all the time, 5 years, all the posts.

Just do it.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Still around. Just busy working on my other projects. So no time to come here unless I have something worthwhile to report on things I am willing to share. Nothing I want to talk about here.

I did actually get a video from the guys today, and posted it to YouTube. It is showing the OLD generator powered from the wall with four coils in place. The output of those four coils is used to run the motor on the NEW generator. The NEW generator motor is a larger motor than the one on the OLD generator and they managed to run it at a higher RPM than the motor that is turning the old generator. They hope to loop it. They have four coils on the NEW machine lighting up lights "Lenz free." I know NONE of this has any meaning without inputs and outputs and all kinds of data. I really am not too concerned with that. Just concentrating on running loads that do not affect the prime mover and seeing what output they can get from the coils. The motor on the OLD generator is a 36 volt DC motor similar to the MY1020, only a bit bigger. The motor on the NEW machine is the 120V DC Pacific Scientific motor that we can run off rectified coil voltage output, since that is quite high. They are getting over 600V open voltage on the coils now. Not using magnetic opposition on EITHER machine right now. They are taking the NEW machine apart to remove the opposition magnets to see how that affects the generator coil output, which is something they were going to do WEEKS ago, but other things came up. Still lots of things to work on, and now two working machines to play with. It's nice to have it all right down the street from the machine shop, and they are taking advantage of that. I'm happy to have OTHER people working on it to free me up to do other things.

https://youtu.be/RM6mHqy-6Sc
    Last edited by Turion; 11-18-2022, 06:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Morbid thought; ugly mental image.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Hmmm, Crickets. Maybe he crawled into the casket with Mikey...

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hey Turion,

You still out there?

bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi Turion,
    any progress on your generator?
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    RE: GENERATOR
    They are still working to loop it. Having lots of fun. They have it running a SEPARATE 120V DC motor, but not the one that is the prime mover for the generator. When they get THAT all figured out, they will switch it over to drive the prime mover.

RE: Tesla Switch.
    Had it working with those boards that have eight 30V DC @10amp relays, running about 20-30 watts of load. When the new relays got here, I replaced the two 8 relay boards with sixteen single relay boards, because they will handle 125V DC at 10 amps, and it allows me to put more batteries in series. So that's what I have wired up. Got it all done except the inputs from the Arduino, which is the easy part. As I have stated before, it is not the Tesla Switch which is COP>1. It is the LOAD you run with it.

Had to take a break to build a jewelry box fro my Granddaughter for Christmas, but I about got that whipped. Then I will be back at it. I am so far behind on projects around here that it's not even funny, but I intend to take the Tesla Switch with me at Thanksgiving, so it is on my list of things that must get done.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hey Turion,

Any progress on your generator?
    bi

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Hey Turion,
    Sorry to hear about your dog.

I've some time these days with the weather turning to frosty mornings. Did you get a chance to see the post on motor generator thread? Just wondering if the hugh toroids would work for transforming in this TS setup?

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Thanks..........
    bi

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I haven't heard anything from the guys in about a week. I've been too busy to think about it. Finally had my dog put to sleep as he seemed to be in pain and could barely stand. That has freed me up, and have been trying to get caught up on everything I am behind on. It will take a few days. Have parts coming for the Tesla Switch on Thursday. Have had the 30 watt setup running off and on for about two weeks now, trying to work all the kinks out, and batteries are holding. But that's not a real test of the system yet. I am hoping to step it up to around 100 watts, but we will see what happens. It depends on how much voltage these new latching relays (when they get here) will handle. I'm going to blow one of them out rather than blow up one that is part of an 8 relay board. The ones on the board aren't latching, so I have some work to do soldering in optocouplers to run these new relays. If they work.

Edit:
    I texted them when I saw your post, and they called me this afternoon. They put the 24 magnet rotor with 3/4 x 3/4 magnets in the new machine and it produced less output than the 20 magnet rotor with the 1" x 1" magnets in it that had 10 of them removed. So they are now putting the other ten magnets back in that 20 magnet rotor so that they can compare the outputs with 10 and with 20 magnets in the rotor. So things are moving slowly, but they are moving.
    Last edited by Turion; 10-18-2022, 01:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi Turion,

Any progress?

Re: generator
    or

anything?

bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied