No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla’s Turbine Secrets - Global Open Source Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently launched the Nikola Tesla Research & Development Centre via Patreon.

http://www.patreon.com/TeslaTurbo

Some of the content is available now.

The project is still open source but patrons get it early to thank them for their financial contribution to enable the technology to be supported.

As time goes on and more patrons join I would like to significantly reduce the monthly cost.

Comment

• "Crystal commenced the 1st session of the 79th FESIG Meeting on the 5th August 2020 Paul starts by showing the history of where Tesla got his inspiration from and he shares a number of Tesla’s patents on the screen.

Paul is such a meticulous historian of Tesla’s work sharing so much of Tesla’s documented collection. He shows diagrams of Tesla’s turbine, rotary engine, pump, compressor and dynamo as he went through the British and US Patents in his amazing presentation. Please watch it all. Such a lot of resource materials for learning about Tesla’s work! Then we had our Q&A session to adjourn to the next session of the 79th FESIG Meeting.

Hosted and produced by Crystal and the FESIG Team."

http://truevisionofpeace.com/fesig.html

https://www.facebook.com/Free.Energy.Special.Interest.Group

Comment

• https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...gnition-engine

We launched the Kickstarter on 1st October and by 5th October we had hit the target.

There are still a number of functional models available and we are still taking orders.

The supersonic capable 2" x 2 " x 2" functional models will be dispatched in November 2020.

Supersonic speed is 234,000rpm and the bearings are rated at 373,000rpm.

The parts are CNC machined from aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminium and anodised to the colours in the pictures.

The rotors are balanced to a very high gyroscopic tolerance 0.0001g to ensure long life of the bearings.

The money generated from the sales will go towards developing contact free bearings, which is the only item that will need servicing.

These models will allow you to quickly learn what has taken me 2 years of experiments, tens of thousands of pounds and countless hours of study.

I hope you enjoy the latest information on the Kickstarter page.

Comment

• Tesla Turbine / Pump Rotor

Tesla Rotary Engine / Compressor Rotor

Tesla Turbine / Pump Rotor & 373,000rpm Rated Ball Bearings

Tesla's Hidden Message AC/DC

Twin Volute Design

Four Rotor Rotary Engine or Compressor Design

Teaser shot of the 4 rotor rotary engine or compressor I'm working on.

Could also be a 2 rotor twin turbo with no shaft coupling or 2 rotor twin supercharger with shaft coupling.

The shafts can be joined by off the shelf flexible couplings.

What is interesting is no one seems to have figured out what this volute shape casing is capable of when run the opposite way to when it's a pump.

I have also included a picture of the 31.5" compressor rotor I built around 16 months ago.

It took me a while to understand all the experimental evidence I had collected.

This is why the model will be significant because it will teach a decent amount of knowledge that took me 2 years to understand.

US Patent 1,061,142

"It may also be pointed out that such a pump can be made without openings and spokes in the runner, as by using one or more solid disks, each in its own casing,"

https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes...uid-propulsion

Flexible Couplings For Joining Rotors

Comment

• Paul,

Check your Messages-
            Thanks, Yaro

Comment

• I've been following the videos at ienergysupply on YouTube for a few days:

One thing that strikes me in these experiments is that the turbine is driven by the water vapor from the boiler, the exhaust from the turbine is then (sometimes) pumped to the condenser.

This, I believe, will result in heat being sent to the condenser, which needs to be cold, if I understand the system.

In Linde Air liquefaction (which Tesla references in his "human energy" 1900 article, describing some similar proposal), the air is first compressed, then cooled, then expanded. The same basic arrangement is used in air-cycle refrigeration.

PDF on Air Cycle Refrigeration:

https://grimsby.ac.uk/documents/frpe...e_research.pdf

"
              How does air cycle work?

...Air is compressed and then heat removed, this air is then expanded to a lower temperature...

Work is taken out of the air by an expansion turbine, which removes energy as the blades are driven round by the expanding air. This work can be usefully employed to run other devices, such as generators or fans. Often, though, it is used to power a directly connected (bootstrap) compressor, which elevates the compressed (hot) side pressure further without added external energy input, essentially recycling the energy removed from the expanding air to compress the high pressure air further.

The increase in pressure on the hot side further elevates the temperature and makes the air cycle system produce more useable heat (at a higher temperature). The cold air after the turbine can be used as a refrigerant...

The flow of air in such "bootstrap" systems is first to the compressor, then through some type of heat exchanger for removal of the heat of compression, only then does the air decompress/expand through the turbine, (which turbine drives the compressor)..

In other words, what if, instead of the boiler driving the turbine directly, the expanding gas/vapor from the boiler first could go through a compressor/vacuum pump(driven by the turbine).

The "heat of compression" could then be piped back to the boiler (rather than ending up in the condenser).

This would simultaneously cool the vapor while adding heat to the boiler (the cooling of the vapor in the boiler makes compression easier).

Then, after leaving the heat exchanger in the boiler, the vapor could be expanded through the turbine. (to power the compressor).

This would put the "compressor" before, rather than after the turbine, so the heat is sent back to the boiler instead of going to the condenser, keeping the ice cold. Because the heat is removed from the compressed vapor inside the boiler, the exhaust from the turbine should be colder.

I've sketched this out to, hopefully make it easier to follow.

IMG_20211228_120927360.jpg
              Last edited by Tom Booth; 12-30-2021, 02:44 PM. Reason: Added "air cycle refrigeration" PDF reference

Comment

• The principle involved is very easily demonstrated:

In the later part of the video, the water is allowed to cool all the way down to "room temperature". But, of course, some added "heat of compression" along with adiabatic expansive cooling by the turbine (with additional pre-cooling by the heat exchanger) should result in more vigorous boiling.

I'm not 100% sure about the above arrangement portrayed in the diagram. I'm counting on the density of cold air in the condenser keeping the surrounding air cold, while allowing some condensation. Cold air tends to pool at a lower level in a container.

Will water condense in the bottom of the heating pipe spiraling through the boiler? Possibly a valve at the bottom might be needed to drain off the water.

The boiler is left un-insulated. So surrounding ambient heat can contribute to heating the water in the boiler.

I was a little confused by the demonstrations on the ienergysupply channel which shows the boiler heavily insulated. This would prevent ambient heat from keeping the boiler at ambient "room temperature". If anything, I would think the surface area of the boiler should be maximized, directly exposed to as much ambient air as possible.

Perhaps the boiler could consist of corrugated copper, or aluminum. If the water is being kept warm by ambient heat, the last thing wanted is insulation, as boiling is a cooling process and the insulation would only retain the cold.

Of, course, I realize, for demonstration purposes, the water was warmed or heated above ambient to a degree, but in actual practice, for a working system running primarily on ambient heat, the insulation would be not only unnecessary, but likely detrimental.

Some fan keeping ambient air circulating around the tank would be beneficial, to keep the boiler from dropping below ambient, probably, unless the compressed air heater coil turned out to be very effective.

BTW, are any of the small turbines left over from the Kickstarter campaign still available?

Comment

• Hi Tom, I'm still fulfilling orders and I need to get some more parts made to sell any more.

We could arrange a 3D printed version though.

We have been working on that in the background for quite a while. One team member has been printing in 100% carbon fibre. Another has printed the casings in PLA.

There is a much simpler system we are working on using the centrifugal version of the turbine. Tesla would call this a "transmitter" whereas the centripetal version is the "receiver".

All the replication attempts on YouTube are the "receiver centripetal version".

I lay claim to having discovered the centrifugal transmitter in Tesla's work.

It was always hidden in plain sight.

Here is the commercial version I have been working on for nearly 3.5 years. The miniature one is a replication of Tesla's 10hp to the pound claim that could be dangled from a little finger. You cannot achieve 10hp with diameter or weight at this size.... so you have to do it with rpm and put centrifugal force to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

We could arrange a 3D printed version...

I'd be interested in both a Tesla turbine and "pump/compressor", if there is a difference.

I've had no luck finding any Tesla turbine of any sort for sale anywhere. As a last resort, I guess I could build my own but that's a major additional project I don't really need and no point reinventing the wheel.

Comment

• Comment

• Youtube.jpg

Introducing the Future of Green Energy!

Are you ready for a revolution in clean power generation? Our groundbreaking turbine technology is here to transform the way we harness energy. ️

Join us on our mission to create a sustainable future with our latest Kickstarter campaign! Support our eco-friendly Pulse Jet Engine / Rotary Engine combo, designed for maximum efficiency and minimal environmental impact.

✅ Key Features:
                        ✨ High-performance design
                        ✨ Carbon-neutral solution
                        ✨ Cutting-edge technology
                        ✨ Energy innovation at its finest

Together, we can make a difference! Back our Kickstarter campaign and be part of the green energy revolution. Share this post and spread the word about our game-changing pulse jet engine / rotary engine combo! ️

#GreenEnergy #CleanPower #SustainableFuture #Innovation #Kickstarter #EnvironmentallyFriendly #RenewableEnergy #PowerGeneration #EnergyRevolution

Here is the pre-launch page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...gine-generator Set for Tuesday 30th May @ 13:00 BST
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by soundiceuk; 05-28-2023, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• What became of the "cold steam" turbine.

I had an idea for generating a vacuum and running the turbine on cold steam without a vacuum pump.

If you have access to a tall building or other structure.

https://stirlingengineforum.com/view...c816f3f#p19798

​​​​​​
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X