X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Here is a little update.

I made this rotor to very high specifications and had it balanced to Mach 3 periphery speed which is 156,000rpm.

Overkill perhaps, but we will soon see its full capabilities.

When using compressed air in the turbine it reaches around 9000rpm and due to the nature of fluids taking the line of least relative resistance the centrifugal force ensures the turbine is now a pump.

So, on that note, when you build a 1921 vacuum pump and spin it like a turbine, when it reaches high rpm it will become a pump. The clever thing is, it is a pump and the fluid will take the line of least resistance and keep propelling the pump until it reaches a high enough speed for the machine to start the rapid explosions and become a "self-acting engine".

That's a big claim but it is based on 14 months of full time research and development and a considerable amount of funds.

We are currently waiting for our Kickstarter campaign to be approved and we will be launching our engineered Mk2 Vacuum Pump & Turbine for BETA testing purposes.

Soon after that we will be bringing out a metal versions in aluminium and stainless steel 316. We we also be offering a combustion turbine inlet casing. The original metal exhaust casing will remain the same.

As well as the metal casing we will be offering Mk2 Valvular Conduits for use with the metal turbine and vacuum pump. This is a game changer as it allows the turbine to run from the compression shockwaves of nitrogen combustion with a by product of distilled, imploded water rich in nitrates.

Better than the rubbish that comes out of normal combustion engines exhausts.

Tesla patented this two stage machine in 22 countries. The US patent was originally a two stage machine but the patent office made him split it. It got split into 4 patent and the patent office denied two of them.

I will be providing all the evidence of this soon in an upcoming masterclass video.

Our new Mk2 design features stainless steel atmospheric air bearings and is a culmination of our 14 months R&D.

We already have a few confirmed orders but these will go ahead only if the Kickstarter reaches its £50,000 goal.

Ernst, I think there are a number of reasons our GoFundMe crowd funder has done okay. One is because of all the videos me and Jeremiah have put out there explaining what we are doing and why its so important.

The crowd funder didn't start with such a high target, at one point I had it far too high which I realise now was a mistake.

I did some live interviews which helped a lot too.

Most electrical work is "black box" so the layman has even less chance to understand what you are doing. So explaining it to the laymen is difficult.

We have struggled to make folks understand what we are doing and why we are doing it, but after many videos I think we are getting there.

What really accelerated the project was allowing a well known engineer and a well known physicist to come to the last private demonstration I did in November 2018.

There are guys marketing what we are doing for free in the background purely off the back of that 6 hour demonstration I did because they want to use the technology as much as we do.

I had women there who didn't even know what the four stroke cycle was, however, they left having an understanding of what we are doing that made sense to them.

I have a lot of visual props, experiments and genuine articles and photographs blown up to A0, A1 etc in my workshop. Using a laser pointer I was able to walk them through the story.

I could have gone on for a lot longer and the presentation was only supposed to be for 2 hours but went on for 6 hours.

So hang in there, make some demo videos. Let people who haven't got a clue understand what it is you are doing and what you are trying to achieve. Get yourself on facebook, even if it is just for networking purposes.

There are many Tesla groups on there, so its a great place to start!
      Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-24-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Thanks, SoundIceUK! Nice build, BTW!

Ernst.

Comment

• This "cold steam engine" presentation was made by an ex army nuclear physicist to help people understand the theory.

I've currently got this 1921 Mk2 Tesla Vacuum Pump casing being 5 axis machined in clear acrylic.

Mk2 Vacuum Pump Open Assembly 2.jpg

I have also got my stainless steel 316 Mk3 Atmospheric Air Bearing design in production.

Here is the Mk2 design. The new design is longer and prevents axial as well as radial play. The taper of the Mk2 rotor takes care of the axial play but the new air bearing design physically prevents it too which will ensure the rotor can never contact the casing. The rotor has an odd number of discs and a solid centre disc to create twin vortex paths. This is to eliminate side thrust.

Electrically this would be like having a centre tap.

Stainless Steel Air Bearings.jpg
          Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-04-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• The world record has been broken for the fastest accelerating single stage Tesla turbine by Rob Meades using my Tesla Cube 3D printed design.

I advised him to use GRW bearings instead of the SKF bearings I used.

He is now working on a way of measuring the RPM using an AC motor and Hz meter.

For the complete build guide so far check out:

http://www.meades.org/misc/all_thing...gs_nikola.html

Comment

• Hi folks, just a little update.

I've got some very interesting things happening soon. The culmination of the research and development so far.

Prepare to have your minds blown!

Here a tiny teaser of low rpm gyroscopic effects.

17,000rpm is low rpm for this rotor.

Comment

• A couple of mods and this will be a supersonic self runner.

I’ve given him all the options I can think of for 3D printed rotor.

3D printed stainless 316 was a suggestion.

Compressed air cylinder was another.

Air bearings built into the casing another.

I bet he does all 3.

This build will have more than a 250 watt solar panel.

I seriously bet that is an understatement hahah!

Comment

• £60 Ebay Water Distillation Kit bastardised for Cryophorus replication.

William Hyde Wollaston's 1812 discovery using modern glassware.

Thanks to Nikola Tesla for leaving the trail of clues.

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1931-12-00.htm

Using a Tesla turbine and a Cryophorus together enables a turbine to be ran using a vacuum as the starter motor enabling the rapid expansion of water to cold steam which is condensed back to water by the turbine. Using the phase change of water to gas back to water as the energy source. The latent heat of evaporation and the elastic fluid abilities of water in a vacuum is an energy source. The energy is solar and is stored in water in the form of heat.

The Tesla turbine diverging nozzle will convert the pressure differential to supersonic speeds of flow. The cold steam will impact the spoked washers after losing some of the fluids speed via adhesion and viscosity to the rotor. The final impact is where most of the speed is lost. This caused rapid loss of heat of the fluid.

Water naturally is compressed by the weight of the miles of sky compressing it to form a second layer under the ocean of air. Giving water the conditions to rapidly expand to gas releases heat which the Tesla turbine can convert into kinetic energy.

This is solar energy harvesting. Using the ambient heat of the atmosphere as a battery. Essentially Solar power day and night!

hat is needed to improve the system is a vacuum tight system, a Tesla turbine in the middle to convert the heat to kinetic energy which will maintain the temperature difference and vacuum. Cold steam can move at supersonic speeds. The higher the vacuum the more expansive the water and the lower boiling point. I am currently using 1/4hp single stage vacuum pump £65 off ebay. It wasn't the cheapest but it was the second cheapest. Now considering using a 1hp vacuum pump capable of 15 microns vacuum. This is theory could boil ice that is -37 degrees. It would rapidly boil room temperature water.

The reason the effect stops is because:

a) The is no Tesla turbine in the middle.
                  b) The temperature of the water drops below the point of boiling
                  c) The is cheap glassware and doesn't 100% seal
                  d) No ice was used on cold side

n improvement would be to use borosilicate scientific glassware. Switching off the vacuum pump revealed there are leaks somewhere. I could use ice on the cold side but I know the Tesla turbine removes so much heat I won't need to.

Not bad for 1st attempt.

I actually drank the distilled water that arrived in the 2nd flask to compare it with my home distilled water.

Was distilled and chilled whereas my home system is distilled and warm. I prefer the chilled. With a leak proof system and hand vacuum pump it would be possible to purify water for the expense of pumping a Mityvac by hand until necessary vacuum is achieved. With no leaks clean, chilled, distilled water could rapidly be obtained. Even sea water or muddy polluted water could be used. I will see what upgrades we can add to improve the system. I encourage others to build these systems as we can move away from relying on others for clean water with no contaminants.

My home system takes about 4 hours to distil 4 litres of water.

With a sealed system and Tesla turbine water could be distilled very rapidly.
                  Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-21-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Balanced stainless steel 316 Mk2 rotor on grade 5 titanium shaft.

I am trailing a new set of ball bearings and will be doing comparison tests of several 608, 22mm OD x 8mm ID x 7mm ball bearings. Trying to find the best of the best.

Then I will be comparing ball bearings to my stainless steel mk3 air bearings.

Using air bearings "gravity" doesn't exist in the turbine!!!!

Rotor is balanced to 156,000rpm

This 126mm, 15 disc, 1750 gram rotor is built to take a beating.

The rotor has a solid 0.8mm centre disc, 14 x 0.8mm star washers, 12 x 0.8mm discs with exhaust ports, 2 x 4mm tapered end plates. Here we test up to 23,000rpm which is 151 meters per second periphery speed.

There is approximately 10kw of inertia stored in the Tesla turbine rotor at this speed.

We will soon be pushing the speed to high levels and generating power too.

Stand by for YOUTUBE LIVE date to be announced!

Want to see a single stage Tesla turbine go supersonic? Put your name down in the comments for an early invite.

When the water in your bath makes a vortex, it is falling very fast and making vacuum to cause this effect.

To make this happen using air, supersonic periphery speeds must be attained. What happens next we will soon see live!!! There has been a lot of preparation for this moment! A man made tornado in a box!

Watch history in the making!

Comment

• 628MPH - PLASTIC UNBALANCED ROTOR IMPLOSION - PLASTIC CASING TAKES A BEATING

Run 2 - 192,000rpm in under 2 second with Mk2 rotor, 28mm diameter, 3 gram, 3 disc, centre solid disc, two star washers 3D printed rotor UNBALANCED!

thumbnail.jpg

"I just did another run and got up to 192,000 RPM in 2 seconds before the rotor disks went bang. I need to open the valve a bit more slowly in future, I think I was just lucky the first time."

"The rotor disks are hammered onto the shaft, a very tight fit, and the bearings simply pushed onto the shaft, also quite a tight fit though I think not tight enough which might be part of the reason for the breakage this time as there were signs of the black rotor disk material on the sides of the casing. I will have to do something about that anyway for the air-bearing scenario.
                      Rob"
                      Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-21-2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Over one horsepower from a 2.5 lb plastic turbine. The rotor weighs .25 lbs. It's a dual stage turbine. It's powering a Newman generator!

Comment

• SELF-SUSTAINING TWO-STAGE TESLA TURBINE
                          by Jeremiah Ferwerda

Presentation coming to the 2020 ESTC with previously undisclosed experiments.

Demonstrations will be given as part of the talk.

Seats are filling up fast so get your tickets while you can.

http://energyscienceconference.com

Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Jeremiah - Excellent work here combining the 2 stage Tesla Turbine concept with the Cryophorus process. Simple thermodynamic principles of water's phase change at greatly reduced pressure leveraged to produce mechanical power. Very clever and brilliant! I do hope to make it to the ESTC to see this mind boggling configuration in action.

Keep up the good work here...
                            Yaro Stanchak

Comment

• First 350PSI bench test using 232bar compressed air tank with 50bar regulator.

We could have gone faster but we wanted to stop and check the £4 SKF-Z1 608 ball bearings.

These ball bearings are built like tanks! Metal shield, metal cage and races.

Using some Kluber ISOFLEX NBU 15 High Speed Grease. Clean old grease out with brake cleaner and brush 0.11 grams of new grease and into each bearing.

Using air bearings soon we enable us to reach supersonic speed rapidly. This is because "gravity" does not exist on the axle/rotor assembly vs air bearings, zero friction air bearings. The acceleration will be immense! Bearings will be cleaned and re-greased for next test!

Stand by for 450PSI test coming up after we have made a few tweaks and got a larger compressed air tank.

Comment

• Open source replication of Nikola Tesla's no moving parts "Pulse Detonation Engine" Combustion Chamber. Youtuber iEnergySuppy (Ienergysupply Jeremiah) has already achieved 290hz (pulses per second) which is the equivalent of a four stroke engine doing 34,800rpm.

Formula one hasn't come close to this combustion rate as they are limited by mechanical capabilities of moving parts.

This is where Nikola Tesla's engine is very different as the engine has no moving parts. The high pressure that normally forces the pistons down on the power stroke is instead used to apply its energy using viscosity and impact upon exhaust to the rotor of a Tesla turbine.

In a piston engine only 4% of the metal (the piston crown) is actually doing useful work.

In a Tesla turbine 100% of the rotor is doing work.

The Tesla turbine if using air / steam bearings is 100% frictionless.

It is the only engine I know of that gets cold instead of hot as it does work.

Stand by for video of testing and pulse count.

My aim is for a very high pulse count.

What is extremely interesting is the faster the pulses the colder the flame! This is because the flame becomes supersonic and starts to make a partial vacuum. The faster the flame the higher the partial vacuum.

Comment

Working...
                                X