Nikola Tesla’s Turbine Secrets - Global Open Source Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spotted this build a few days ago.

I left a comment saying to encase the turbine blade in a cylinder in order to get a vacuum.

Now look what he has got!

Next comes the one way air valve!

Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Tesla Turbine 2018 - © Copyright 2018 - Global Open Source Project

After reading all of Tesla's final rotor design patent.

We can use a single disc with no holes.

Tesla writes that if you use an even number lets say 15 discs. The centre disc doesn't need exhaust holes.

The other 14 discs would need exhaust holes.

If the rotor has 10 discs then they would all need holes....

Makes for good balance.

I'll post the CAD files soon.

Some off the shelf components for my 150mm 3D printed or milled design.

Comment

If you want to understand the energy source we are going to tap with our Tesla turbines.

Watch the first 20 seconds of this video:

Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

After a little direction from me about how to make the turbine case, here we have the next build.

Anyone familiar with exhaust back pressure will have a clue what is going on here.

The turbine appears to now be able to run on atmospheric with no valve. It will self regulate according to the 1,061,206 patent.

With the valve it will need to be controlled with the air tap or it will run away!

https://www.dropbox.com/work/Team%20...201_182238.mp4

Comment

Hello Soundiceuk,

You seem to be saying that if you add the valvular conduits then once the turbine is running the compressed air supply can be removed and the turbine will continue to run and make power.

Is that correct?

I do not see any possibility of this so far. This video shows positive pressure at all times. At 5 psi gauge that is 5 psi above atmospheric pressure or about 19.5 psi absolute. In order for this to self run it would have to have a means of compressing ambient air to 19.5 psia or re-compressing the turbine exhaust to the same. Alternatively it would need to have a means of maintaining a 5 psig pressure drop at the turbine exhaust.

Would you care to elaborate on your method for accomplishing either of these?

Regards,
            Cadman

Comment

Hi Cadman, I've been a mechanic / auto electrician for 21 years.

I have done lot of exhaust back pressure testing over the years.

When the customer complains vehicle won't go over 30mph, it won't rev up.

The test that is carried out is to remove the upstream O2 sensor and insert vacuum gauge.

The results shown in the previous video show me that the gauge is reading back pressure.

Simple way to prove it.

a) fit a vacuum / pressure boost gauge
              b) unhook the compressor

I'm giving tips to the youtuber on his setup.

I have already advised this.

I'm like you, waiting for the video.

Something else happened that we were not expecting.

A video is being done to show that too.

Hopefully I'll have something to show today.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                You seem to be saying that if you add the valvular conduits then once the turbine is running the compressed air supply can be removed and the turbine will continue to run and make power.

Is that correct?

After initial starting of the turbine, what I see is the device self running and self sustaining with no valve!

Also after initial starting, what I see is with the valve fitted it can run away and implode if left to cascade!

We all need to see this with our own eyes for it to be real, but it appears to me that this is within our grasp according to my research and Tesla's writings, articles, drawings and patents.

Comment

The one-way valve is just that. A one-way valve. It will do nothing to cause the turbine to run away. And although the turbine is a marvelous invention of Tesla it will not run off atmospheric pressure. It has been used now by industry for many years since they finally discovered how much more efficient it is. It also needs much less maintenance than any other turbine because it can stand some wet steam which will destroy a regular turbine. But there have never been any reports of one of them running away. They also make excellent pumps for pumping all kinds of liquids. I understand the oil industry uses a lot of them as pumps.

Respectfully,
                  Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

If you read the articles, patents, writings, drawings and photos of after the period of Wardenclyffe and Radiant Energy, they paint a different picture to what you have written Citfta.

The Tesla turbine has been so misinterpreted it is going to take a while to undo the misunderstandings.

I am being led by evidence from Tesla, not by my own ideas.

Please allow me to present my findings and have them criticised.

Comment

I found proof in one of Tesla's patents that this turbine can run on atmospheric air.

US Patent 1,329,559

https://patents.google.com/patent/US1329559A/en

Page 3 Line 96 - 120

"Upon the subsidence of the explosion the pressure in the chamber sinks below the atmosphere owing to the pumping action of the rotor or ventilator and new air and gas is permitted to enter, cleaning the cavity and channels and making up a fresh mixture which is detonated as before, and so on, the successive impulses of the working fluid producing an almost continuous rotary effort. After a short lapse of time the chamber becomes heated to such a degree that the ignition device may be shut off without disturbing the established regime. This manner of starting the turbine involves the employment of an unduly large combustion chamber which is not commendable from the economic point of view, for not only does it entail increased heat losses but the explosions cannot be made to follow one another with such rapidity as would be desirable to insure the best valvular action. When the chamber is small an auxiliary means for starting, as compressed air, may be resorted to and a very quick succession of explosions can then be obtained. The frequency will be the greater the stronger the suction, and may, under certain conditions, reach hundreds and even thousands per second."

Also here a newspaper from The New York Herald October 15th 1911

"The Tesla Collection" - "Tesla's New Monarch Of Mechanics". NEW YORK HERALD, October 15, 1911

These are two of my many of my pieces of evidence pointing towards an almost forgotten technology that was invented just before two world wars.

The ultimate energy source can easily be seen by the first 20 seconds of this video.

Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

The replicator who is building to my spec (Tesla's spec) wrote this to me!

"I have no doubts we can build it to run on atmospheric air, when you first told me it took a bit but it clicked in my head. I saw it happening. I can visualize when I lucid dream, images clear as day. It takes me longer to do prototypes, because my limited situation. I wanted to tell you something that happened when I added a load, some resonance thing happened, when I was loading it down more and more it started to speed up without additional pressure, I was literally burning through hard wood faster than in the video. ALL The Sudden I heard a pop, a puff of vapor exploded out of the turbine. then another pop, then another one. You know how the air has moisture in it and the exhaust is constantly sucking in atmospheric air, IT INSTANTLY CONDENSED THE AIR INTO VAPOR CREATING A HUGE VACUUM! That,s my theory of what happened, we are so close."
                        Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

"—Suppose now we reversed the operation,— continued the inventor. —You have seen the disks acting as a pump. Suppose we had water, or air under pressure, or steam under pressure, or gas under pressure, and let it run into the case in which the disks are contained—what would happen?"

"The disks would revolve and any machinery attached to the shaft would be operated—you would convert the pump into an engine,— I suggested."

"That is exactly what would happen—what does happen,— replied Dr. Tesla. —It is an engine that does all that engineers have ever dreamed of an engine doing, and more. Down at the Waterside power station of the New York Edison Company, through their courtesy, I have had a number of such engines in operation. In one of them the disks are only nine inches in diameter and the whole working part is two inches thick. With steam as the propulsive fluid it develops 110-horse power, and could do twice as much."

With air twice as much and more!
                          Last edited by soundiceuk; 12-06-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Making Ozone:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csO...?usp=drive_web

Comment

measure the mechanical work

For about $25 in materials and parts, you can measure the actual mechanical work like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zox7EnafQmE

It will give important data. The hardest part is making the wheel with 1 foot circumference where the belt goes. Doesn't have to be 12 inches, but makes all measurements easy.

It's an old-school method, but it works.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                              X