No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla’s Turbine Secrets - Global Open Source Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens when this turbine hits 50,000rpm?

Why does it slow down at the end?

My observation is the turbine goes supersonic and draws so much air it empties the tank of the compressor.

It slows down at the end because the air inside the turbine has two pathways out and the bearings are not "almost frictionless".

At least with a one way valve the air only has one way out.

That way out creates a vacuum which draws more air in, creating more vacuum.

Tesla didn't call this the monarch of all engines for nothing!
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

They say a picture paints a thousand words..... I hope this one does much more than that!

Have you noticed every patent since Wardenclyffe, US or British is to do with the turbine?

I have attached a technical drawing to explain what is widely misunderstood about Tesla's invention.

Its a dual stage machine if you want torque.

It's no coincidence that if you flip the drawing of the "Fluid Propulsion" patent and the "Turbine" patent they actually fit together. One has close gap rotors (high torque), one has wide gap rotors (high speed)

I've been doing this in my head for a week or so.

Enjoy!

Paul
      Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-20-2021, 01:14 AM.

Comment

A little collection of photos:

Comment

Every US patent from 103 onwards is related to the turbine.

Every British patent from 68 onwards is related to the turbine.

Tesla was very clearly trying to tell us something!!!

"What I was working on twenty years ago was the wireless transmission of electric power. My idea was a flying machine propelled by an electric motor, with power supplied from stations on the earth. I have not accomplished this as yet, but am confident that I will in time. When I found that I had been anticipated as to the flying machine, by men working in a different field I began to study the problem from other angles, to regard it as a mechanical rather than an electrical problem. I felt certain there must be some means of obtaining power that was better than any now in use, and by vigorous use of my gray matter for a number of years I grasped the possibilities of the principle of the viscosity and adhesion of fluids and conceived the mechanism of my engine.”"

Comment

If you are considering building something basic you need two things.

The high speed turbine and the one way air valve.

Every youtuber I've seen so far has made the mistake of having the exhaust ports leave the case in the middle!

This doesn't help create the vacuum!

Comment

If anyone wants to see exactly how I stumbled upon Nikola Tesla’s trail of clues.

I’ll tell you where the biggest one is.

Read US patent 1,061,142 & 1,061,206

Start a numbered table of parts.

Etc..

By the end of doing both patents you will have a HUGE clue staring you in the face!

Patent 1,061,142 is an air pump.

Patent 1,061,206 is the opposite of an air compressor

It’s a vacuum generator.

Add the two together then you have?

Those patents are not two patents.

They are actually one patent disguised as two patents!

Comment

Tesla writes that when rotor hits critical RPM it won't explode it will implode.

"Although Tesla's dream for his engines application in aircraft was not realized in his life time, if allowed to be used in aircraft today, it would provide a quiet, safe, simple and efficient alternative to our supposedly advanced bladed turbine aircraft engines. It has been estimated that an increase in fuel efficiency of a factor of three could be realized in aircraft and thus substantially reduce pollution. Not only this, the Bladeless Tesla Turbine Engine can turn at much higher speeds with total safety. If a conventional bladed turbine engine goes critical or fails, watch out, you have exploding parts slicing through hydraulic lines, control surfaces and maybe even you. With the Bladeless Tesla Turbine this is not a danger because it will not explode. If it does go critical, as has been documented in tests at 85,000 rpm, the failed component will not explode but implode into tiny pieces which are ejected through the exhaust while the undamaged components continue to provide thrust to keep you airborne. We. can only speculate on the human suffering that could and should be averted."

Tesla's British patent 24,001 - 1910 design was to prevent this!

Tesla supersedes his previous 1910 patent with his last ever rotor upgrade:

British patent 186,082

Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

A good researcher from Ukraine (Dnipro city).
                  Practical copies of turbines

link to the website page in Russian

link to the website page in Russian

[VIDEO]watch?v=hx8XgFdmk7M[/VIDEO]
                  Last edited by Rakarskiy; 11-25-2018, 08:31 PM. Reason: Error correction

Comment

Thank you for that!

The bit about the nozzles was most interesting.

Do you speak his language? Luckily I am able to translate the text.

If you can speak his language. Please can you inform him that in order to run on atmospheric air pressure he needs to build the Tesla valve and he will also need a throttle plate or it will implode from speed.

Tesla's design is an air powered vacuum pump.

If he wants more torque then attach turbine from 1,061,142 patent. Air pump!

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

A way of visualising what is happening inside the turbine to create such vacuum.

Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Watch the first 25 seconds:

The rest of the video just shows how dumb machines have become to make money.

If you want a vacuum generator - the opposite of a compressor you want 1,061,206 patent

If you want an air compressor bolt on a 1,061,142 patent and change the discs of the rotor to discs with no holes. Its says so in the patent.

No oil needed! Period!
                        Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-27-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

So replace the motor with a turbine and one way valve to diode the inlet.

Ensure good exhaust ports much bigger than inlet.

Create the initial vacuum and you have a vacuum!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            Maybe gear up a motor to spin the shaft of one at high speed while pumping water and see it at a certain speed the motor becomes unloaded. That might be a first basic test. Maybe some others with experience with Tesla Turbines can comment??
                            If you look at the patents 1,061,142 & 1,061,206 as one patent, they form one machine incorporating two turbines.

The first turbine extracts the air from atmosphere using vacuum, the next turbine pumps the air out of the first turbine.

The second turbine is an amplifier.

The 142 patent even fits the 206 patent. Tesla left a hole in the bottom of the casing on the 206 patent for the 142 to fit.

The part numbers start at 1 on the 142 patent and go up to 12. They continue on the 206 patent from 13 and go up to 29.

It is secretly one patent and one machine. With many possible configurations.

The main function that has been hidden is it's ability to run on atmospheric air.

DO YOU THINK THESE PATENTS WOULD EXIST IN PUBLIC DOMAIN IF TESLA WAS COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT?

Last edited by soundiceuk; 11-27-2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Here is a high resolution cleaned up version of Tesla's one way air valve.

This component is critical if you want to run on atmospheric air pressure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dmdav7f1m...Valve.pdf?dl=0

Here is a video done by one of the youtubers that listened to my advice on the exhaust.

The exhaust is critical to making high vacuum.

All he needs to do now is add the one way valve and an air tap.

Adding the 1,061,142 patent turbine onto the exhaust will amplify the output.

Comment

Here is a cleaned up version of Tesla's final turbine rotor design.

British Patent 186,082

Improvements in the Construction of Steam and Gas Turbines

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2vfgf94j5...86082.pdf?dl=0

Comment

Working...
                                X