Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soundiceuk
    replied
    This "cold steam engine" presentation was made by an ex army nuclear physicist to help people understand the theory.

I've currently got this 1921 Mk2 Tesla Vacuum Pump casing being 5 axis machined in clear acrylic.

Mk2 Vacuum Pump Open Assembly 2.jpg

I have also got my stainless steel 316 Mk3 Atmospheric Air Bearing design in production.

Here is the Mk2 design. The new design is longer and prevents axial as well as radial play. The taper of the Mk2 rotor takes care of the axial play but the new air bearing design physically prevents it too which will ensure the rotor can never contact the casing. The rotor has an odd number of discs and a solid centre disc to create twin vortex paths. This is to eliminate side thrust.

Electrically this would be like having a centre tap.

Stainless Steel Air Bearings.jpg
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-04-2020, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ernst
    replied
    Thanks, SoundIceUK! Nice build, BTW!

Ernst.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Here is a little update.

I made this rotor to very high specifications and had it balanced to Mach 3 periphery speed which is 156,000rpm.

Overkill perhaps, but we will soon see its full capabilities.

When using compressed air in the turbine it reaches around 9000rpm and due to the nature of fluids taking the line of least relative resistance the centrifugal force ensures the turbine is now a pump.

So, on that note, when you build a 1921 vacuum pump and spin it like a turbine, when it reaches high rpm it will become a pump. The clever thing is, it is a pump and the fluid will take the line of least resistance and keep propelling the pump until it reaches a high enough speed for the machine to start the rapid explosions and become a "self-acting engine".

That's a big claim but it is based on 14 months of full time research and development and a considerable amount of funds.

We are currently waiting for our Kickstarter campaign to be approved and we will be launching our engineered Mk2 Vacuum Pump & Turbine for BETA testing purposes.

Soon after that we will be bringing out a metal versions in aluminium and stainless steel 316. We we also be offering a combustion turbine inlet casing. The original metal exhaust casing will remain the same.

As well as the metal casing we will be offering Mk2 Valvular Conduits for use with the metal turbine and vacuum pump. This is a game changer as it allows the turbine to run from the compression shockwaves of nitrogen combustion with a by product of distilled, imploded water rich in nitrates.

Better than the rubbish that comes out of normal combustion engines exhausts.

Tesla patented this two stage machine in 22 countries. The US patent was originally a two stage machine but the patent office made him split it. It got split into 4 patent and the patent office denied two of them.

I will be providing all the evidence of this soon in an upcoming masterclass video.

Our new Mk2 design features stainless steel atmospheric air bearings and is a culmination of our 14 months R&D.

We already have a few confirmed orders but these will go ahead only if the Kickstarter reaches its £50,000 goal.

Ernst, I think there are a number of reasons our GoFundMe crowd funder has done okay. One is because of all the videos me and Jeremiah have put out there explaining what we are doing and why its so important.

The crowd funder didn't start with such a high target, at one point I had it far too high which I realise now was a mistake.

I did some live interviews which helped a lot too.

Most electrical work is "black box" so the layman has even less chance to understand what you are doing. So explaining it to the laymen is difficult.

We have struggled to make folks understand what we are doing and why we are doing it, but after many videos I think we are getting there.

What really accelerated the project was allowing a well known engineer and a well known physicist to come to the last private demonstration I did in November 2018.

There are guys marketing what we are doing for free in the background purely off the back of that 6 hour demonstration I did because they want to use the technology as much as we do.

I had women there who didn't even know what the four stroke cycle was, however, they left having an understanding of what we are doing that made sense to them.

I have a lot of visual props, experiments and genuine articles and photographs blown up to A0, A1 etc in my workshop. Using a laser pointer I was able to walk them through the story.

I could have gone on for a lot longer and the presentation was only supposed to be for 2 hours but went on for 6 hours.

So hang in there, make some demo videos. Let people who haven't got a clue understand what it is you are doing and what you are trying to achieve. Get yourself on facebook, even if it is just for networking purposes.

There are many Tesla groups on there, so its a great place to start!
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-24-2020, 09:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iEnergySupply
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iEnergySupply
    replied
    Nikola Tesla's balancing machine in action! One of the biggest problem's people have with the Tesla Turbine is balancing issues. We have demonstrated the easiest solution, it is Nikola Tesla's balancing machine! For more information, please read his patent. Or post a question below. NIKOLA TESLA BRITISH PATENT 186,799 - PROCESS OF AND APPARATUS FOR BALANCING ROTATING MACHINE PARTS Here is the link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq3H2b1Uyis

Leave a comment:

• Ernst
    replied
    Thanks, Sparky for your compliments! From what I read I infer that you pretty much understand the message that I tried to convey, so there is little more that I could add to it. Also, I have not dug really deep into Tesla's theory of gravity. I hope to have the time and resources to do this sometime in the future.
    Most of SoundIceUK's work is following a slightly different interpretation of Tesla's work than mine. Which is interesting because Tesla believed in universal laws and this makes that his inventions in the field of electricity also apply in other fields. And so these different interpretations may all lead to interesting new facts and should be explored!
    SoundIceUK knows about my work and I know about his. And he is doing a great job!
    I am working on a different aspect of Tesla's work and I will need to really stay focused... So my input here will remain very limited.
    There is one thing that I would like to know
    That is...
    Why is your gofundme campaign doing so much better than mine?
    (guess I don't know how to advertise things)
    Best of luck to you and your project in 2020, SoundIceUK!
    Ernst.

Leave a comment:

• ewizard
    replied
    Agree if you can afford to buy his books to do so but I know there are some people here because they can barely afford electricity and this is for those who might benefit from the knowledge in those books but can barely afford an old computer or cell phone to read here.

Leave a comment:

• sparky53
    replied
    It is the correct way to buy the book(s) from author William R. Lyne through a book store - that way the author William R. Lyne gets some compensation for his outstanding work.
    "The worker is worth his wage" .
    In the book "Occult Ether Physics" from William R. Lyne the author shows several depictions about HOW a UFO must work, and he does a more than excellent job in explaining the electrical flight (physics) all based on Tesla's work.
    This book is truely a must read for anyone who is interested in the work of Tesla. !!!

Anyone reading the book will find the "Energy source" for the craft(s) being Tesla Turbines like the ones that SOUNDICEUK and his american colleagues are doing the research on at the moment.

In the book those Tesla Turbines are connected to electrical generators.
    The electricity from the generators is converted into high voltage electricity by means of certain Tesla Transformers and coils (conical shaped and bi-filar flat coils).
    The author explains how high voltage electricity can cancel out gravity and Inertia - this is possible because Tesla's dynamic Theory of gravity can explain how electricity and ETHER and Gravity and Inertia all are connected.

William R. Lyne has explained this subject like no one before or after him. This is extremely valuable Information. Buy it while You can,
    the ratings about this book (that You can read in the online book store of Your preference) most probably will convince You to buy.

"Aha" - moments guaranteed !!!

sparky53
    Last edited by sparky53; 01-11-2020, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ewizard
    replied
    You can get a couple of those books from Lyne here in PDF form: https://www.sendspace.com/file/rg7phk

Leave a comment:

• sparky53
    replied
    Hello soundiceuk,

I think it is very important to support Your research via Your gofundme campaign - for once, what YOU and YOUR COLLEAGUES have accomplished so far is already a BIG LEAP forward in the field of research concerning the Tesla Turbine.

And You guys will continue and even intensify the work - I have the greatest respect for what You guys have achieved so far and from the videos (and Your competency) it is more than probable that You guys will achieve even greater break-throughs.

On the other hand, I think it is also very important to support Your research, because the work with the Tesla Turbine also includes the application of natural principles : "Adhesion and viscosity"
    (like You said in Your excellent posts above, soundiceuk)

And we know that Tesla was convinced that "Nature's principles are universal".
    (laws that apply to tiny particles also apply to more macroscopic systems or particles,( -big systems which are ultimately only agglomerates of tiny particles...) )

About the most important "Dynamic Theory of Gravity", that Tesla was probably never "allowed" to publish, we know only fragments about today, because he was giving hints about the corner stones of that theory only here and there in some of his articles.

One of the hints that he gave, was, that ETHER particles somehow "interact" with matter, and he thought that the spinning earth in space would "drag along" ETHER particles.
    (Adhesion and viscosity therefore would also apply to ETHER) and thereby GRAVITY and also mechanical INERTIA result on our planet. (or in matter in general)

So it could be, that the Tesla Turbine research could have been meant by Tesla to serve as some sort of a "Time capsule" - to send the Information about the importance of
    Adhesion and viscosity through "time" to some of his interested successors in the future, so that they will be enabled to understand a crucial part of Teslas "Dynamic Theory of Gravity".

Very important Information on that Theory and its application for UFO Flight can be found in the book "Occult Ether Physics" by William R. Lyne (get the book while You can, the author is more than 80 years old by now)
    WilliamRLyne.jpg

In the same light, Teslas "Fountain" Patent could be seen : it deals "only" with a water fountain, but actually it covers the facts that a relatively small rotor, (small rotating mass), agitated with a small amount of energy can influence (convey) a fairly large amount of matter (water in the case of the fountain).

(and Tesla was convinced that the matter (atoms) that we talk about today, were actually "whirls of ether" (rotating ether whirls) )

So I think, it is important to support Your Tesla Turbine research soundiceuk, also because the research can teach all interested folks very important lessons on
    "Adhesion and viscosity" which might bring us all to one of the most fundmental and important physical Theories ever, the "Dynamic Theory of Gravity".

Once we have found and understood this theory we will be able to build "electrical craft" that nullify gravity.
    (Electrical currents which are also "something about ether" will enable us to nullify gravity and inertia and then humanity will advance with even greater steps...please read the book from William R. Lyne while You still can get it from bookstores ...)

I hope that the forum member "ERNST" also reads this post, because ERNST wrote a book about the "Tesla Code" that Tesla supposedly (I say definitely) used in order to send vital informations through time to his successors .... it is very important what ERNST has found out !!!

"sparky53"
    Last edited by sparky53; 01-09-2020, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Happy XMAS everyone! 2020 is going to be our year!!!

Build a Tesla turbine, pipe the inlet to a well, create a high partial vacuum and have all the kinetic energy you want from the inexhaustible heat in geothermal energy.

Our rapid prototype team based in Idaho USA is planning to demonstrate this fact very soon.

If you want a more advanced mobile prototype you can build a supersonic Tesla pump and have access to different type of solar energy using the ambient heat as the energy source and atmospheric pressure and vacuum differential as the motive force. Essential both these methods are solar capacitors.

Massive thanks to all the supporters especially M&D, Eddy, Miles, Jim, Sue, Red, Merlin, Richard & Emma. We couldn't be where we are without you!

We are looking at the possibility of creating the first USA and English Nikola Tesla Replication Centres. These will be public backed research & development centres where Nikola Tesla's patent machines are replicated and used as teaching tools.

There is still lots of brainstorming to do on the topic but stay tuned for updates.

We have lots of exciting prototypes coming up in January thanks to the public donations we have received.

If anyone can support us financially to keep bringing you the latest in real "free energy research and development" then please follow this link:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/cold-steam-tesla-turbine

The USA and English team are about to join forces with a forward thinking engineering team from Northern Ireland.

Have a great 2020 everyone!!!

2020 is the year when the power returns to the people!

Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-15-2020, 12:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied

I sent a few a messages to Miles Johnston earlier today and he did what he calls a fast blast, basically a video update.

Lots of options have opened apart from getting a supersonic periphery vacuum pump open air system.

Now you can distill water with a hand vacuum pump and some glassware.

Adding a Tesla turbine you can generate electricity using water and get clean drinkable water at the same time.

If you run the turbine at supersonic speeds you can even implode the water. Imploded water is apparently the water of life according to the Implosion Research Centre which is in the city I live in Plymouth, Devon.
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-15-2020, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied

Myself and Jeremiah have been getting public funding so we can keep this research and development open source and in public hands.

Here is our first closed system with a Tesla turbine.

There are two tanks, one warm boiling tank and one cold condensing tank.

The turbine is in the middle.

Vacuum is initially applied to act as a starter motor and this allows the system to super conduct water vapour from the boiling tank to the condensing tank.

The higher the vacuum the better the super conduction.

The turbine converts the speed of the super fast moving vapour and itís heat into kinetic energy and cold reaches the condensing tank maintaining the vacuum.

The turbine has very little air resistance even at 22 inches of mercury.

For example this turbine took 30 seconds to go from 20,000rpm to zero outside of the vacuum chamber.

Inside the vacuum chamber with no flow the turbine took 20 minutes to go from 20,000rpm to zero.

The heat differential is similar to volts (electrical pressure).

The CFM is similar to amperage (current flow).

The vacuum is similar to negative resistance.
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-15-2020, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    There are many Tesla Turbine replication attempts on YouTube.

This has been great to learn and observe.

Some say the Tesla turbine has no torque and poor efficiency.

Well so does a piston engine if you put a hole in the piston.

If you don’t copy the patent exactly then why would it work properly?

This one is a new video and is missing the 3 spoked washers which can not be read about in the text as anything but a washer. If you look at the cross sectional diagram from Tesla you can see the 3 spoked washers.

If you don’t have those you only get partial impact as well as adhesion and viscosity.

Also the circular grooves and labyrinth seals. If you don’t have those the air will take the line of least relative resistance which is around the rotor rather than through it.

The Mk2 design has 8 spoked washers and the circular grooves and labyrinth seals are replaced by two tapered heavier end plates which also stops the rotor from crashes and protects the thinner discs of the rotor.

To me this is like building a piston engine with a hole in the piston and no piston rings.

You have to make the heat of the fluid do the work by directing it in the right path. Not by letting it go in the path it will do hardly any work!
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-15-2020, 12:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Here is a video to show one method to create cold steam to run a Tesla turbine.

As long as there is 4 degrees C temperature differential the vacuum is maintained.

The Tesla pump going supersonic can do the same job as you will see in the near future. This will then allow a speed controllable turbine to run at 3000rpm 50hz Or 3600 60hz using off the shelf alternators.

Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-15-2020, 12:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X