Tesla Tower In Texas ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 5 1980, Dear Mr. Yurchey,

Thank you for your very welcome letter and interesting information. Thank you for kind remarks about Tesla. A lot of persons have wrote about him, but have used information of others. If you intend to do a true book about Tesla - the only place to obtain true information is from the patents - lectures, articles and his own life story - and the only place to find his life story is in 'The Wall of Light.' Tesla was never a dreamer...he was a real man. He believed in God - and the Bible. He married in 1890 - he had a son. And he died a very rich man.

Sincerely,
    Arthur Matthews

March 2 1983
    Dear Doug,

The chapter from your book came this afternoon. I have spent some time reading them and I find them good reading. Very good in fact. But before you send it to be published... be sure of your facts. Study the remarks of Tesla in his own life story before you publish the remarks on Mr. Morgan - for he and Tesla were always friends. Morgan did not remove his support and faith in Tesla. They were firm friends. Tesla had loads of money. He was never poor. He died a rich man.

It was Tesla who removed the tower on Long Island, not the U.S. government. He was not told to remove the tower. Tesla removed it at his own loss. Because it was thought it would be used against the U.S. by the Germans. (WWI) By all means do not get information from books. Get true facts from Tesla lectures, articles, patents and his own life story in 'The Wall of Light' - This is the only true story.

Yours truly,
    Arthur

PS: Tesla was a wise man. No one cheated him. Some did try. He got a million cash from Westinghouse in 1893 - it was invested. So think it over. Also, Tesla sold all of his patents. He died happy, and rich. Don't believe writers of old books.

Comment

re. Ted FE 15k

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
      I'm sorry, to ask but you are "Wesley" right?
      Yes that's me .

https://overunity.com/17735/wesleys-...813/#msg527813
      This work with Ted is just some side effect of my main target Viziv.
      So is my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNxob3yY4LE
      However it is very much work intensive.

Wesley
      Last edited by stivep; 12-07-2018, 01:28 AM. Reason: additional information included

Comment

you must see it

https://youtu.be/KLAPRNWuAn4
        Happy New Year

Wesley

Comment

Hi Wesley,

I have replicated many aspects of this video. This is the reason you understand that Wardenclyffe and its sister receiver was on a coastal location in the UK. Salt water has electrolytes that are conducive to transmission of Tesla one wire.

Furthermore, any metal objects around a transmitter will have charged surfaces, all you to do is have a charge separator(diode) and you can re-use the charge separation created by the Tesla transmitter dipole. It's like Don Smith said, Air and Earth proper grounding.

I have also induced HHO in mineral oil, from capacitive discharges of a spark gap emersed. I didn't expect that.

I wanted to run this idea by you. What if Kapanadze devices were actually super imposing a standing wave on the RX coil in an existing magnetic field? You would have moving flux, that could be harvested.

High Level: The Kapanadze device Tesla coil generates the dipole radiation, The spark transmits the energy to a receiver coil to ground, In the center are positioned magnets creating an ambient field, with unseen third harvesting coil wound around the magnets structure.

What do you think?

Comment

r2fpl did share this Naser Technologies at Stefan's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA5cZ2Mvj5I [english below

https://www.facebook.com/naser.techn...type=2&theater

will remove if not appropriate to topic.

Chet
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

Nonsense. Dr.Tesla didn't want this. Anything that is a wave will not work. Only longitudinal propagation can reach as far as light can and carry enough power, industrial amounts of power. A wave is far too quick a loss of energy. Don't believe me or anyone else, try for yourself with a slayer exciter and it's identical receiver. Youi will see that the power to the load will decrease just after a few centimeters from a given point near the transmitter. When Dr.Dollard said that the top electrode or the second plate will be the reflector, the ground will be the ''hot'' terminal. Dr.Dollard never showed it but prof.Meyl did and in his experiment it appeared very clearly that a power amplifier was connected to the Transmitter transformer. To the HF PA was connected the signal generator. Then you could see that electrical energy was being transmitted wirelessly to the receiving transformer to light up an LED. The same thing happens in the case of the Magnifying Transmitter: in my own opinion it's inductance needs to be considerable(hundreds of meters of enameled copper wire just the secondary of the transformer) and so will the Resonator be. And since the ground will be the ''hot'' plate of the capacitor, single-wire transmission system would be realized. Then second desideratum would be achieved, as Dr.Tesla himself stated that ''the ships would sail, the airplanes would fly...'' signifying a true wireless transmission of power.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE4GjB1cWLQ
                This explains Tariel Kapanadze device based on Viziv Corum brothers
                Wesley

Comment

This may not sound not related, but this is Ruslan Kalabuhov FE 1.5kW from March 1 of 2019. I have contact with the guy.
                  https://youtu.be/NeJJ5YojxHE

Wesley
                  Last edited by stivep; 03-02-2019, 11:43 PM.

Comment

With regards to TM mode:
                    Electrical Energy of Kapanadze
                    https://youtu.be/yNs2wc8nRJw

Wesley

Comment

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                      Hi Wesley,

I have replicated many aspects of this video. This is the reason you understand that Wardenclyffe and its sister receiver was on a coastal location in the UK. Salt water has electrolytes that are conducive to transmission of Tesla one wire.

Furthermore, any metal objects around a transmitter will have charged surfaces, all you to do is have a charge separator(diode) and you can re-use the charge separation created by the Tesla transmitter dipole. It's like Don Smith said, Air and Earth proper grounding.

I have also induced HHO in mineral oil, from capacitive discharges of a spark gap emersed. I didn't expect that.

I wanted to run this idea by you. What if Kapanadze devices were actually super imposing a standing wave on the RX coil in an existing magnetic field? You would have moving flux, that could be harvested.

High Level: The Kapanadze device Tesla coil generates the dipole radiation, The spark transmits the energy to a receiver coil to ground, In the center are positioned magnets creating an ambient field, with unseen third harvesting coil wound around the magnets structure.

What do you think?
                      For some reason I didn't see your comment.
                      Today I saw your post.
                      I'm here not so often , once every few years now.
                      Quote:
                      <In electromagnetism, there are two kinds of dipoles: Whether electric or magnetic, dipoles can be characterized by their dipole moment, a vector quantity. For the simple electric dipole, the electric dipole moment points from the negative charge towards the positive charge, and has a magnitude equal to the strength of each charge times the separation between the charges.>
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipole#Dipole_radiation
                      The point is that energy must originate from some place and than this energy can be converted or coupled in the form usable by us.
                      Any gain we can observe:
                      -is the difference between energy used in the process of "possessing" more energy from outside
                      and total energy observed an the output.
                      Another words energy consumed by the load indicates gain or loss when compared to energy delivered.

Viziv doesn't have such problem .
                      They deliver energy to Tesla Tower expecting some part of that energy to be received by another Tesla tower acting as an receiver .

My form of evaluating information added additional element and that is Schumann Waveguide.
                      This Schumann Waveguide. serves the same function as Tx ( transmitter) in Viziv.

I explained it in my Video https://youtu.be/XOTLfnMOSqQ

your quote:
                      <What if Kapanadze devices were actually super imposing a standing wave on the RX coil in an existing magnetic field? You would have moving flux, that could be harvested.>
                      This is interesting note.
                      Energy to create magnetic field must be produced and delivered to the device.
                      That must be changing alternating magnetic field
                      If we pay for that, than we'll get in the output less energy than that what we delivered, unless there would be some mechanism that
                      couples to another energy source or form and we'll get sum of that energy at the output.
                      ================================================== ===============
                      So far the only explanation that makes sense is that from my video.
                      Wesley
                      PS; the best way to contact me is by placing comment below any of my videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X