A Book On Atmospheric Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@wistiti:
    1. My antenna is a coaxial cable that extends up to the streets; you can make it L-shaped, in fact, I believe even a GI pipe can be an antenna
    2. LED bulbs are 220 volts, just try any model that has no dimmer
    3. I do not usually measure resistances etc etc in my experiments, but I try lotsa transformers, MOT (220v pri - 2000v sec) will run
    4. My suggestion is: JUST TRY ANOTHER BULB and make it in series (2 or 3) if one is not lighting, the high voltages saturate the bulbs in this arrangement be aware of this
    5. Do not replace your transistor, it is the best for this approach

@majestic81:
    Your suggestion is very much a good one, so YES, do make sure the antenna is electrically isolated with the ground

Thanks guys for chiming in; sorry for the late reply as I had just arrived from a trip.

Mario

Comment

Hi All,

I have the latest circuit variant blogged on this link:

https://steemit.com/offgrid/@lightin...he-steemit-way

I nemd it the 3-By-6 circuit as it exhibits a 3-hours charging and 6-hours discharging behaviour. If somebody can replicate and verify it would really benefit the community at large.

Let us do this guys, thanks.

Comment

Hi mgveloso.
        Does the metal railling is needed or we can skip this part?

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Hi @wistiti,

The GI metal is actually a ground connection, but if I remove it the circuit will not oscillate. It can be replaced with real ground (as in soil) connection.

My apologies for the late reply.

Mario

Comment

Working!

Hi Mario
            Just let you know I replicate and it work.

Some differences in my build:
            Dcdc converter for the source. 2x1,5 farad audio capacitor serie. Tip3155 as the transistor.

I tried different led bulb cause it made a difference...

Now I have to let it run to see the in vs out power...

Thanks again!
            Attached Files

Comment

Have made some improvements...
              Will see...

Comment

Added some diodes... the cap charge faster.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mgveloso View Post
                  Hi @wistiti,

The GI metal is actually a ground connection
                  Certainly, it ought to be but it might not. It depends on he builders.

Very good earth connections get mentioned a lot. It might pay to see if the plumbing under the kitchen sink is not plastic but a proper earth. The best solution is often to find some ground, if possible, and hammer in to it a long length of copper tubing.

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                    Certainly, it ought to be but it might not. It depends on he builders.

Very good earth connections get mentioned a lot. It might pay to see if the plumbing under the kitchen sink is not plastic but a proper earth. The best solution is often to find some ground, if possible, and hammer in to it a long length of copper tubing.
                    By the way my ground is a real separated long rod hammer is the ground.

Comment

Hello all my apologies for this late reply as I got busy with some matters.

@Wistiti:
                      Wow!!! This is one of the best news I have heard in my years of playing around with this circuit. You are one good experimenter Sir. What you did in the new diodes is actually the very things that I tested as working, and here you are, putting it all at once.

I am so confident with the arrival of good minds in this forum that this will not only work so good, but it can also be distributed all over the world for all people to benefit from.

Lastly, let us remember that this is just one antenna, one transistor, one ground, etc. Inside a computers core CPU are what, millions of transistors? I really wonder.........

@Wrtner:
                      Yeah all these experiments really depends on the builder, that is why we are all here, to share each views so that each can improve the whole.

The GI metal I believe is a lesser pressured voltage, which lures the antenna voltage into it (thereby current flows) as long as the circuit is oscillating, WHERE this energy came from I really do not know, but who knows? Haha, if we really try to observe, all of us have no answer to this question, just very good theories.

But who cares, it is filling up the big capacitor with huge energy.

I urge everyoe to get busy with this approach, in my book, I actually mentioned as a personal opinion that Tesla's tower (Wardenclyffe) is actually intended as an antenna.

Why an antenna we may ask ourselves?

Comment

Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                        By the way my ground is a real separated long rod hammer is the ground.

Hi Wistiti ,
                        Congrats on getting Mario's circuit working.
                        I have been working feverishly on this myself and so far no luck -due to
                        possibly, a couple bad mosfets and diodes or what ever.
                        Just came home with some new semi conducters --will try an NTE 2972 mosfet and some NTE 558 s for the diodes.

Just a couple of quick questions on your set up.
                        Are you using a 120 volt ac -12 volt toroid?
                        A 2n 3055 transistor and which diodes are you using ??
                        My other concern was the capacitor --I was using a
                        35000 uf - 350 volt cap -- may be I should go out and splurge on a couple of those 1 to 2 mfd - audio amp caps ???

Thanx for your input
                        Keep us posted on your further tests

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Parav View Post
                          Hi Wistiti ,
                          Congrats on getting Mario's circuit working.
                          I have been working feverishly on this myself and so far no luck -due to
                          possibly, a couple bad mosfets and diodes or what ever.
                          Just came home with some new semi conducters --will try an NTE 2972 mosfet and some NTE 558 s for the diodes.

Just a couple of quick questions on your set up.
                          Are you using a 120 volt ac -12 volt toroid?yes
                          A 2n 3055 transistor and which diodes are you using ??transistor is tip3155
                          Bit tricky to make it start...: first have to fill up the cap and after need to touch the base and collector of the transistor with my finger.
                          My other concern was the capacitor --I was using a
                          35000 uf - 350 volt cap -- may be I should go out and splurge on a couple of those 1 to 2 mfd - audio amp caps ??? Mine are 2x12vdc series rate at 1,5f

Thanx for your input pleasure! Feel free to ask again!
                          Keep us posted on your further tests

Paul

Hi Paul.
                          Mi answer are insert in your quotes above.

Pleasure!

My diode are all sr5150 cause I have a bunch of them.

Comment

Hope it will help...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                              Hope it will help...
                              Hi Wistiti,

Thanx for the help.
                              Will keep on plugging away at it .
                              Paul

Comment

Hi @Parav,

Just to give my past experiences to help you in your journey. I have no luck with MOSFETs really in this circuit, believe it or not, I lost about 25x mosfets already (at least I think so).

I really think the high voltage from the atmosphere (thru the antenna) "always" overshoots the MOSFET's very sensitive voltage rating at its GATE junction.

Keep plugging at it, you will arrive there and most probably can improve this approach.

Mario

Comment

Working...
                                X