• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Space, hello All,

I just have a question about same deal..

Isn't the AC-HV Center Static Aluminum disc kind of recharging the Static HV-DC Fields which are on each spinning discs?

If we get this operation to work in our minds...in every Half Cycle it would be boosting (or inflating as Gambeir said) ONE of these two static OPPOSITE DC fields?

And so the higher the frequency of the Tesla Coil driver...the faster they will get charged up to a point that it does what it does...

Idk...but this is the way I imagine it...but then again, conventional theories say that circuit must be closed to do that...and here all we have are 3 OPEN HV terminals which NEVER make contact, but in Space...

Ufopolitics

Our group goal, besides replication, is to eliminate or validate suspects in the mode of operation. It's you people that have the expertise to look at ideas and to validate or invalidate them, or to put them in the unknown unsolved file. I'm not convinced there is any correlation to this idea of an ionized bubble but it is a suspect and we start with the most simple explanations first.

A kind of ionized air bubble is going to be offered as the first suspect because it is my belief that is what most will first offer as the explanation for the devices behavior. Now, Mr. Bubble is then related to the ionized vortex suspect Mr. Tornado, and he is related to Mr. Asymmetric. These are some of the suspects I'm seeing. You guys are the technicians, the experts in this specific field, and this is where the knowledge of all of you is required to either validate or invalidate the suspect.

By no means do I believe I have an explanation. It's way too early in the investigation for any conclusive hypothesis. If we look at what we are dealing with it is then the elemental parts of Universe. Most likely we are dealing with something suggested by Sputins in his reply to me where Eric Dollard gives his lecture on J. J. Thompsons ideas. All of it is there in this machine so far as I can see, but we cannot leap to conclusions, we have to see if any simpler ideas might work to explain the device, I hope this helps clarify the reasoning behind the conjectures I offer which are undoubtedly going to be ill informed and I just hope you understand and work with them without becoming too annoyed.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-28-2018, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    yes it sure is.
    only change is to make the voltage appear in the direction along the rotating shaft.
    faraday generators are known for low output voltage, so what I have been working on is figuring out a way to boost the output voltage for this layout well into the KV range, and seems not that possible. So could be that is why he added external voltage. So he is converting the static voltage to act like the induced voltage.
    That was my thought entirely: Looking at the N Machine, and Trombly's co-rotating unipolor motor. If this issue is low voltage/high current from ground to the circumference of the spinning disk, why not change the ground reference via a rectifier injecting HF HV to the shaft. Enough to jump a spark gap. The high amperage would then jump with the HV spark that creates an ion bridge for the current to flow (Like EVG motor). This eliminates the need for brushes and reduces the eddy currents? One of my future projects.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    yes it sure is.
    only change is to make the voltage appear in the direction along the rotating shaft.
    faraday generators are known for low output voltage, so what I have been working on is figuring out a way to boost the output voltage for this layout well into the KV range, and seems not that possible. So could be that is why he added external voltage. So he is converting the static voltage to act like the induced voltage.
    Hello Space, hello All,

I just have a question about same deal..

Isn't the AC-HV Center Static Aluminum disc kind of recharging the Static HV-DC Fields which are on each spinning discs?

If we get this operation to work in our minds...in every Half Cycle it would be boosting (or inflating as Gambeir said) ONE of these two static OPPOSITE DC fields?

And so the higher the frequency of the Tesla Coil driver...the faster they will get charged up to a point that it does what it does...

Idk...but this is the way I imagine it...but then again, conventional theories say that circuit must be closed to do that...and here all we have are 3 OPEN HV terminals which NEVER make contact, but in Space...

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-28-2018, 03:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Which shows similarities to a Faraday disk
    yes it sure is.

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    However, we now have this addition of the rotating magnetic field and this is evidently significant.
    Which shows similarities to a Faraday disk

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    In Robert Millikan’s oil drop experiment it says that oil droplets exposed to the ionized air pick up a charge and either rise or fall based on the charge.

A conjecture of operation is that there may be an ionized air Bubble Theory of Operation; the AC HV Telsa is attached to a plate which can be a dielectric conductor of aluminum, but which ever material it is made from, sheet metal, aluminum, or other, this plate might be allowing the properties of the magnets to act through the plate to create a separation of charges, inflating the positive charges away and upwards, with the negative charges pulled down and through the plate. Ionized air particles are assumed by the surrounding air and leading to a polarity change above and below the plate.

https://www.aps.org/publications/aps...08/history.cfm

Hmm...Ok, sure you've read this by now, but the idea is to just keep our heads clear that there is a similarity here to lifters and ion craft.
    However, we now have this addition of the rotating magnetic field and this is evidently significant.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-27-2018, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    This us about the best way I can answer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfiM4fDV44
    Thanks Sputin's, I see what you mean; was enlightening.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-27-2018, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Grounding to Counterspace

Could the center plate be functioning as a ground to counter space through the magnetic fields? Think about it, the HV is above, the magnets below and spinning to form a what? I think the magnetic field spin is creating a ground.
    This us about the best way I can answer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfiM4fDV44

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Looks great Ufopolitics. However I was adverse to the shafting running all the way through the center, and so I cut out the main shaft running through the middle, then added two Nuts to make the two motor system more visible. I can edit out this image naturally so that you can rework your own image but this is just the sort of illustrations we want.

I've considered a possible fraud but it would have to be over the top. I'm just not getting the sense he's doing anything other than reporting what he
    has accomplished and how he accomplished it. Everything seems to fit, looks right, feels right.

Speculations on what is going on?

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-27-2018, 03:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Hello to All,

I have put together a BASIC diagram for Alexey Chernikov Antigravity Device:

Even though you guys that were following this device from Gambeir's ARV Thread, when Sputnik, uploaded Alexey's Circuit Video the first time... must of you all know -by now- the way is put together by many spread posts with lousy Google translations and our own conclusions from Alexey's Videos, plus frame-images collections from his videos etc,etc...

But, as this Replications Process becomes a success (As I know it WILL BE) breaking ALL the Gravitational Laws known so far...I am pretty sure that many ,many more people would start reading from scratch here, Members and Visitors...so, we need to gather together as much info Material as we could, HERE, for future references, in order that EVERYONE could be able to easily reproduce it with success by just reading the first pages of this Thread.

If anyone of you guys, Sputnik, Spacecase or Gambeir see any defects/errors on the Diagram, please let me know and I will correct it.

I am going to be putting together a 3D CAD ANIMATED MODEL, in order to print different angle-views and post them here...plus it would be used on a Video I will produce as soon as we hit the first success, even one (1) inch off the ground!!!...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
    Lovely diagram indeed Ufopolitics!

From what I can see, it is technically accurate, as far as we currently know it.

The most recent video Alexey posted, towards the end (four split screen videos for some reason) the lower left one shows him powering up the disc in the field... You can’t see exactly what he does, but we can assume it is switching on the HV DC... – Suddenly the thing lifts up almost instantly and nearly hits him in the face.

That little bit of footage provides the best indication so far that this thing is real.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    I have an idea...

I've been wondering if using some aluminum foil...then pressed or soft rolled on a textured hard surface (to get the indentations) like those clear plastics they use on long fluorescent lamps and they diffuse the light...then attach it to a previously cut flat aluminum disc, with a conductive glue ( guess must be conductive to pass the HV to both plates)

However, If we are setting magnets with bolts-nuts, then it will hold plus make contact.

We could add a few layers of Aluminum Foil to get more thickness.

Just wonder if it would do the wanted effect...but only trying would tell us.

After all the beetles wings are not thick at all...

Ufopolitics
    Sure you might be able to do that.
    It might be easier to special order some of the plate required though. My plate, 300 x 900mm was $20 from the local hardware store.
    Better yet, it might be good to cast your own (lost foam casting) or other methods of casting your own aluminium discs with impressed patterns, even feature location mounts for the magnets?

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Wunderbar! Everyone~ do not forget to up~vote this thread so that it is pinned.

Glad to see this. Now Sputins I know you've going to be kept busy but what diameter did you decide on for the beetle plates?
    I’ve been AFK for a while.

My beetle plates are 162mm in diameter, as it seemed to be about the right size for the Neo magnets that I could easily obtain. I think Alexey’s versions might have a slightly larger diameter.

I was wondering if six strip magnets might be better, but that might be something to try later on?

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Alexey Chernikov Device Diagram

Hello to All,

I have put together a BASIC diagram for Alexey Chernikov Antigravity Device:

Even though you guys that were following this device from Gambeir's ARV Thread, when Sputnik, uploaded Alexey's Circuit Video the first time... must of you all know -by now- the way is put together by many spread posts with lousy Google translations and our own conclusions from Alexey's Videos, plus frame-images collections from his videos etc,etc...

But, as this Replications Process becomes a success (As I know it WILL BE) breaking ALL the Gravitational Laws known so far...I am pretty sure that many ,many more people would start reading from scratch here, Members and Visitors...so, we need to gather together as much info Material as we could, HERE, for future references, in order that EVERYONE could be able to easily reproduce it with success by just reading the first pages of this Thread.

If anyone of you guys, Sputnik, Spacecase or Gambeir see any defects/errors on the Diagram, please let me know and I will correct it.

I am going to be putting together a 3D CAD ANIMATED MODEL, in order to print different angle-views and post them here...plus it would be used on a Video I will produce as soon as we hit the first success, even one (1) inch off the ground!!!...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-27-2018, 03:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Just returned from beating the local hardware stores for some aluminum plate and not one bit anywhere. The stuff Sputin's has was once commonly used as a material for the lower portion of summer time front door screens.

If I can't find any aluminum plate I'm thinking plywood and crinkled aluminum glued to the ply might be the only other option besides a special order. I see that one of the disk's is made from plastic.

I like the idea of using an ignition coil since that's something everyone can relate to and can be purchased off the shelf.
    I have an idea...

I've been wondering if using some aluminum foil...then pressed or soft rolled on a textured hard surface (to get the indentations) like those clear plastics they use on long fluorescent lamps and they diffuse the light...then attach it to a previously cut flat aluminum disc, with a conductive glue ( guess must be conductive to pass the HV to both plates)

However, If we are setting magnets with bolts-nuts, then it will hold plus make contact.

We could add a few layers of Aluminum Foil to get more thickness.

Just wonder if it would do the wanted effect...but only trying would tell us.

After all the beetles wings are not thick at all...

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-27-2018, 12:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    Discs, hammered aluminium plate, six neo N42 magnets, north side facing up:

The central plate, neutral plate or centre tap plate may play an important role. It may form a boundary for the positive and negative field. It’s also the position to apply the RF from the Tesla coil evenly to both halves of the device.
    Could the center plate be functioning as a ground to counter space through the magnetic fields? Think about it, the HV is above, the magnets below and spinning to form a what? I think the magnetic field spin is creating a ground.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-26-2018, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X