An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    To post some info from the book that I believe is extremely pertinent.... in 1957 a UFO followed a B-47 loaded with electronic monitoring equipment for over 1 1/2 hours. During that time the B-47 crew was able to USE that equipment to determine that the UFO was emitting powerful bursts of microwave radiation in a very narrow range:
    Frequency 2295-3000 Megacycles per second
    Pulse width: 2.0 microseconds
    Pulse frequency: 600 cycles per second
    Sweep rate: 4 rpm
    Polarity: Vertical

Further info from "Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 as applied by Dr. Alzofon.. (CAPITALIZATION OF WORDS is mine)

"the method of dynamic nuclear orientation is easy to state. A CONSTANT magnetic field is imposed on a specimen of ferromagnetic material, causing the electrons of the atoms to precess about the direction of the field with a characteristic (Larmor) frequency. An OSCILLATING magnetic field which varies at the Larmor frequency is then applied to the specimen at RIGHT ANGLES, causing the electrons to tip over and become oriented. To preserve the angular momentum of the specimen, the nuclei must ALSO tip over and become oriented".

The "oscillating magnetic field" was supplied by square-wave pulses of microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz.
    In Dr. Alzofon's words... "rapid cycling of nuclear orientation acts like a pump to draw energy out of the gravitational force in the vacinity of the vehicle.

That's it in a nutshell.
    Do you see the similarities?

Pages 100-106 in David Alzofon's book about his dad's (Dr. Fredrick Alzofon's) work should be REQUIRED reading for anyone even THINKING about experiments in gravity.
    Thank you. I have to think on this for a while: See if I have this right or not?

I do see the similarities and your post helps greatly to make this slightly less convoluted but on the whole it would be better if we could make this explanation less likely to require an interpreter of nuclear physics. If nuclear spin theory is correct then it is probable that this is an accurate assessment of cause and effect and if so it seems testable with the available data.

"A Constant magnetic field is imposed on a ferromagnetic material"
    The Alexey is using a paramagnetic material (*Aluminum) and may be creating a quasi~ferromagnetic effect as the "constant magnetic field" rotates beneath it.

"The oscillating magnetic field supplied by square wave pulsed microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz"
    Evidently the paramagnetic effect can produce this pulsed magnetic oscillation and perpendicular to the charged aluminum plate, and causing the whole to fall in to a NMR.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 05-30-2020, 04:30 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      To post some info from the book that I believe is extremely pertinent.... in 1957 a UFO followed a B-47 loaded with electronic monitoring equipment for over 1 1/2 hours. During that time the B-47 crew was able to USE that equipment to determine that the UFO was emitting powerful bursts of microwave radiation in a very narrow range:
      Frequency 2295-3000 Megacycles per second
      Pulse width: 2.0 microseconds
      Pulse frequency: 600 cycles per second
      Sweep rate: 4 rpm
      Polarity: Vertical

Further info from "Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 as applied by Dr. Alzofon.. (CAPITALIZATION OF WORDS is mine)

"the method of dynamic nuclear orientation is easy to state. A CONSTANT magnetic field is imposed on a specimen of ferromagnetic material, causing the electrons of the atoms to precess about the direction of the field with a characteristic (Larmor) frequency. An OSCILLATING magnetic field which varies at the Larmor frequency is then applied to the specimen at RIGHT ANGLES, causing the electrons to tip over and become oriented. To preserve the angular momentum of the specimen, the nuclei must ALSO tip over and become oriented".

The "oscillating magnetic field" was supplied by square-wave pulses of microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz.
      In Dr. Alzofon's words... "rapid cycling of nuclear orientation acts like a pump to draw energy out of the gravitational force in the vacinity of the vehicle.

That's it in a nutshell.
      Do you see the similarities?

Pages 100-106 in David Alzofon's book about his dad's (Dr. Fredrick Alzofon's) work should be REQUIRED reading for anyone even THINKING about experiments in gravity.
      This appears similar.

A dipolar force field propulsion system
      https://patents.google.com/patent/US4663932A/en

See: "Nature of excited states.
      "The method of excitation can be from a source of ultraviolet radiation as from a lamp or laser having a photon energy equal to Planck's constant (h) times the frequency,"

"the inventor of the present application published an article entitled "Electromagnetic Propulsion Without Ionization" which appeared in the AIAA/SAE/ASME 16th Joint Propulsion Conference which was held on June 13, 1980 to July 2, 1980 in Hartford, Conn. The paper presented at the above-described 16th Joint Propulsion Conference disclosed the concept of electromagnetic propulsion without ionization. Specifically, the paper disclosed that when an alternating electric field is applied to a polarized or polarizable material, the dipole of the material can be made to rotate at high frequency. If an alternating and synchronized magnetic field is supplied at right angles to the electric field, a Lorentz force is generated which propels the dielectric fluid without the necessity for ionization and the consequential energy losses arising from the ionization process. The thrust so generated is proportional to the polarization, the frequency of the dipole rotation and the magnetic field strength."
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello Everybody!!

..Long Time No See!!

Here is the latest video from Alexey Chekurkov...obviously He has done some improvements, same prototype body, though.
        Video is in pretty High Def...I see no strings attached...

Enjoy it

Ufopolitics
        Yeah I’ve seen Alexey’s latest flier video when it was first posted – Its either a very well done fake, or convincingly real?

My main concern with the video is that as he touches the flier, he seems to touch the middle AC plate, or connected parts. Now he wouldn’t feel much or anything from that HF AC voltage but his body would affect the Tesla Coil’s output frequency (top capacitance) and as such affect the device? – IDK? But the Slayer circuit self-compensates to a degree?

I have dug out my build from its storage box and have begun re-doing some of its parts. My HV DC supply is likely too over powered, so I might soon redo part of it to produce a more proportional HV DC, to the Tesla Coil supply and less arcing. Say only 400 to 800V AC that is then rectified by the on-board voltage multiplier.

I’m currently redoing the HV DC brushes that contact the rotating discs… rather than a sprung stainless steel wire contact, which tends to score the Al plates, I’ll try softer brushes, like on a photocopier machine or a small brass strip…

I think the “bug-wing” rotating plates are actually part of the HV DC, make and break circuit, being that as the plate rotates, the “lumps and bumps” on said rotating plate cause the DC supply (brushes) to produce a messy square wave of sorts plus untold transients. The rotation speed of the discs setting the average make/break frequency, (sort of). And if we understand about DC impulses it might part of the key. Hence perhaps a little oversite of having too high a DC voltage which produces too much arcing and therefore not desirable.

S.

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• IMG_20210126_140442352_HDR.jpg IMG_20210126_140503136_HDR.jpg IMG_20210129_153800250.jpg IMG_20210129_153825009.jpg
          Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
          one issue happening here is that there are likely a few ways to get past gravity.
          if ideas I am using are correct,
          you can shield from gravity,
          or you can just make yourself move the opposite direction from gravity.
          the device in this thread likely does some of each.

if you want to create thrust without an opposite reaction,
          you can use the electrostatic lifter. They work, but not very efficiently.
          the other lost bit of information is that there are 2 things we see as voltage, one is electrostatic, and the other is induced by a moving magnetic field (like in a generator). They are not the same, but each does show up as voltage.
          so, the trick to move is to set up the same asymmetrical field shape that they electrostatic lifter has, but do it with a moving magnetic field.
          this leaves you building something very close to Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs. only change would be that you want the top disk smaller and the bottom disk larger. and you likely would not need the electrostatic DC or AC voltage or the ultrasonic.
          it is very possible that the electrostatic voltages they way he has them changes the field from the equal disk size to being asymmetrical as needed.
          OK spacecase0, I tried this. The larger lower disc is 10" diameter with 9 n42 nib magnets 1" diameter and the smaller upper disc is 8" diameter with 8 nib mags. The middle and upper/lower plates are garolite G10-FR4. The motors are old brushed RC motors and can spin the discs at about 1,000 rpm. The upper and lower plates have copper brushes mounted to them that ride on the discs. They are fed with HV DC from a 10 stage multiplier powered by a flyback transformer driven by a ZVS circuit that puts out 30kv. I first tried it with the magnets on each disc in repulsion with and without the HV DC. I hung the whole device from a digital scale and detected no weight change. Tried the whole thing over again with mags in attraction and still no change. Not sure what to do next.

Comment

• ever read the US navy patents ? US10322827 is a good start point. you have the magnetic field component, now maybe try adding a powerful ultrasonic generator. I think the point to this is that it sets up NMR inside the atoms. this creates the rotating magnetic field required (the MAGVID type 2 creates this field directly on a large scale). matching the magnetic field to the ultrasonic frequency seems to be a bit hard if you don't calculate it out first. Likely why the US navy patent uses a microwave generator so that every magnetic field strength is obtained at some point so that it matches with the ultrasonic.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              ever read the US navy patents ? US10322827 is a good start point. you have the magnetic field component, now maybe try adding a powerful ultrasonic generator. I think the point to this is that it sets up NMR inside the atoms. this creates the rotating magnetic field required (the MAGVID type 2 creates this field directly on a large scale). matching the magnetic field to the ultrasonic frequency seems to be a bit hard if you don't calculate it out first. Likely why the US navy patent uses a microwave generator so that every magnetic field strength is obtained at some point so that it matches with the ultrasonic.
              Thanks for the tip spacecase0. I don't know much about ultrasonic generators. Guess I'll have to do some research on that.

Comment

• remember to rally pay attention to NMR. as the magnetic field is lower the frequency drops, so by the time you get to low fields like the earth's magnetic field the frequency is in the audio range. and the high fields used in the NMR scanners for humans, the frequency is up in the microwave range. so if you want the ultrasonic to interact, you need something stronger than the earth's field, but not so strong as to push the frequency beyond that of the ultrasonic you are using. that resonance appears to be the key here. so match the magnetic field to the ultrasonic frequency to get the correct effect (yes this changes with each element, so my guess is that you need to choose aluminum for your calculations).

Comment

• Nothing new from Sputins? Not tested anything yet?
                  My weather is blowing from arctic again can't do a thing in my freeze box.
                  Hopefully, May be better then April and fire up things on my end

Comment

• Originally posted by nutzNvoltz View Post
                    IMG_20210126_140442352_HDR.jpg IMG_20210126_140503136_HDR.jpg IMG_20210129_153800250.jpg IMG_20210129_153825009.jpg

OK spacecase0, I tried this. The larger lower disc is 10" diameter with 9 n42 nib magnets 1" diameter and the smaller upper disc is 8" diameter with 8 nib mags. The middle and upper/lower plates are garolite G10-FR4. The motors are old brushed RC motors and can spin the discs at about 1,000 rpm. The upper and lower plates have copper brushes mounted to them that ride on the discs. They are fed with HV DC from a 10 stage multiplier powered by a flyback transformer driven by a ZVS circuit that puts out 30kv. I first tried it with the magnets on each disc in repulsion with and without the HV DC. I hung the whole device from a digital scale and detected no weight change. Tried the whole thing over again with mags in attraction and still no change. Not sure what to do next.
                    Isn't middle disk suppose to be Aluminum?
                    And I see it it is plastic.

I am NOT criticizing. I point out that your middle plate that facing magnets ins't Aluminum
                    Set-up VERY NICELY DONE.
                    May be you should change middle sheet to Aluminum and try it again?

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post

Isn't middle disk suppose to be Aluminum?
                      And I see it it is plastic.

I am NOT criticizing. I point out that your middle plate that facing magnets ins't Aluminum
                      Set-up VERY NICELY DONE.
                      May be you should change middle sheet to Aluminum and try it again?
                      You are right Robur,

He is missing an essential part, the Aluminum Plate which is charged from Tesla Coil HV...which generates the High Voltage Center E-Field...

The success of his Device is all about a Resonance Point between ALL Fields involved...AND, I believe it is exactly a point, a tiny point -in common- between all generating components...

Alexey found it...and it is NOT a range of "close" resonant points...BUT "A POINT"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

You are right Robur,

He is missing an essential part, the Aluminum Plate which is charged from Tesla Coil HV...which generates the High Voltage Center E-Field...

The success of his Device is all about a Resonance Point between ALL Fields involved...AND, I believe it is exactly a point, a tiny point -in common- between all generating components...

Alexey found it...and it is NOT a range of "close" resonant points...BUT "A POINT"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        What was he charging then? Here is no middle plate to charge. It seems to me he was charging magnetic rotors themselves.
                        I sent him a private message. May be he would hope in and have a read.

I do not wish to start another argument or flame war with anyone here. I had enough already before.
                        But, I still think that Alexey's effect is too unstable and hard to obtain.

I do not deny it exists - it does. However, the way I observe it seems that effect is very hard to obtain.
                        I watched all of his videos and I messaged him myself several times.
                        He told me in his reply that he will disclose full information about how tuning is done only to ''Very serious top people''
                        In Russian terms, such people are people with money and power. But, sadly such people also bring non-disclosure agreements lawyers and other bad things

If he don't show full tuning process - I honestly do not thing this direction can be replicated successfully
                        I am working on an alternative, but it won't be ready to be shown until beginning of July as first I need to build milling machine and some other tools

Anyway, he needs to add at last a flat plate.
                        My alternative would have curved surface and charged with High Voltage DC from Car Ignition Coil Circuit.
                        I believe you have something similar.
                        A friend sent me a file last month where he describes something called Ufopolitics Cold Energy Coil.
                        As it is not related to this topic I say no more.
                        But you please be so kind and link me any post about it?
                        If you made 1 here that is.

Cheers
                        Robur

P.S. We see what happens with my alternative. Success or fail I will share everything without any strings or conditions.

Comment

• I want to get effect that is PLUG & PLAY. That anyone could do if they get required items. That works every time and quickly.
                          It might not happen. Or it might happen harder then I hope.
                          But I PROMISE THIS - I will sit day and night until I make instruction so exact that anyone can follow.
                          So, once obtained it can never be lost.

Comment

• FYI: Tesla Coil as simple as was shown by Alexey Churnikov - generates many frequencies randomly. Perhaps that is a reason why effect is hard to obtain. Frequency should be controlled at last semi-finely.

Comment

• A hypothesis of why this device works is that it is "may be" using magnetic reconnecion
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_reconnection

Magnetic reconnection is a basis for particle acceleration which could be conjectured to be utilizing the surrounding ions in the atmosphere. That may help explain why some UFO's take on water and are known to be cloaked in clouds, while at other times they appear as plasma balls or lights in the sky.

The magnetic paint may play a role in assisting or guiding the reconnection. It's possible or even likely that the paint would need to be applied wet while using a polarized magnetic field so that when hard it would tend to have the desired polarity. However that's speculation. It would be something to think about and of course magnetic paint or metal iron oxides may have nothing to do with the described coating on the ARV.

If for example the ARV were using magnetic reconnection as propulsion then those slanted sides with the described grey black coating would indicate that experiments with magnetic paint should also be put on a material which forms a similar slope. Where to locate that would be something to think about and experiment with. The idea is that you just want to assist the bending or direction of the particles and perhaps so that a reconnection happens more easily; provided that is what is happening.

Magnetic sheets are of course invisible without plasma, but any magnetic sheet or tubes flowing by such a surface would of course create a magnetic field in the magnetic paint and thereby assist the adhesion of the flux tubes to a form and helping to guide the magnetic flux with the idea of creating a laminar flow.

Alternatively; I would look into how super-paramagnetism is used in the mRNA vaccines. I have not done this yet. You need to have a clear understanding of how these vaccines are supposedly achieving a dirac mono-pole; Which although they aren't calling it a mono-pole, it is what it seems to be; so be advised of that.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaron

I believe the polaron is being caused by a so called magneto-restriction. It could be that there is a formation of a super-paramagnetic ring forming on the Alexey. Why I couldn't say but here an applied oxide cited as iron oxides can cause a super-paramagnetic effect, probably by magneto-restriction is my guess, but that's why understanding the claimed super-paramagntism used in mRNA vaccines is probably necessary to know in greater detail.

So we may have one, the other, or both of these effects at work in the Alexey. The Alexey may be working because of it's rather flimsy design where the lower magnets are afixed to a plate that appears rather flexible. So if you look into magnetic reconnection the first thing you see is that there should be two magnetic flux tubes with flux flowing opposite directions, and which suggests that really the upper HV plate should itself be rotating against or counter to the plate with the magnets.

That's all I have for now.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 06-17-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• I have to add that I've been thinking about this theory of magnetic reconnection and have my doubts.

The information on the Covid vax involves the use of a super-paramagentic delivery system, which says that the development of a "Heisenberg Hamiltonian (in the old literature it is known as the Heisenberg-Dirac Hamiltonian)," is dependent on the scale of the particles, and which means that for the creation of a super-paramagnetic field to develop the particles of iron oxide must be nano sized in order for the development of so-called quantum magnon's to form.

Probably butchered quantum physics so no quoting me.

Biomedical applications of ultra small magnetic nano particles
                                https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._Nanoparticles
                                This is a good pdf with lots of visuals.

However the development of a so called super-paramagnetic response is only part of the story. A super-paramagnetic magnon can be created using hexagonal crystals/lattice which looks like the pattern on a Japanese kagome basket. and by using a series of basket weaves rotating upon one another it could be used to create a theoretical propulsion system, and this idea is forwarded by Robin Goodfella who put together the gif and understanding of using rotating kagome lattices shown in the graphic. All I'm doing is passing on the info. A link to his reddit discussion on UFO propulsion is posted in the ARV thread along with his most recent theory which I assembled into a pdf for distribution.

Robin Goodfella say's that he thinks a moving gravito-magneto-electic toroid acts like a smoke ring, ejecting through the center, and thereby enabling movement without changing the gravitational force. This would help to explain so-called mystery smoke rings which can be seen with an image search.

Allen Burgess posted some images on page 4 of the ARV thread which are related to this idea.

There is also a history of the understanding of hexagonal minerals forming the Kagome structure and the production of so-called magnon, a so-called quantum reaction, which dates back to the mid 1950's, and which I think is described as "Heisenberg Hamiltonian (in the old literature it is known as the Heisenberg-Dirac Hamiltonian)," http://phycomp.technion.ac.il/~riki/Heisenberg.html
                                https://www.slideshare.net/ryutarook...kagome-magnets

I'm no physicist of any kind, not that many of them have been too helpful deciphering UFO propulsion either, but what I think I understand is that bottom line is the formation of what amounts to a kind of mono-polar reaction, so from what I think I understand is that iron oxide nano particles when subjected to a magnetic field, say for example in the vertical plane, and which are then subjected to an ELF magnetic field, which is created by an AC field and while perpendicular to the DC or magnet's, combines to create a super-paramagnetic response. This is explained briefly with a graphic in the article from research gate cited previously: "Biomedical applications of ultra small magnetic nano particles." That would produce individual responses, whereas the Goodfella gif is a hypothetical and simplified layout for a quantum drive.

The Alexey is set up exactly as described for creating a super-paramagnetic reaction.It's also using an aluminum plate which we know becomes a paramagnetic when a moving/motional magnetic field is passing over it.

Lastly, having been pondering the aforementioned, it does appear to me that Vril Schumann Levitator appears to be a virtual cut out of one single kagome structure. In other words, I think that the foundations for all the aforementioned probably dates much further back and is actually displayed in the Vril Saucer Schumann Levitator design. This cut out when viewed from above forms a five point star with a hole in the middle just like one individual section of a kagome weave, and which coincidentally just happens to be the USAF Insignia up to and through the first years of the last Global War. Ya have to wonder about the nature of reality when you encounter connections at that level. I mean if you look at the USAF Insignia it even has wings on either side.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 06-17-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X