Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexey's Device New Idea

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    I don't want you to stay off the forum and I don't run this site which I'm positive is best for everyone.

We have to wait till we understand exactly what's taking place in the Alexey but I do have my opinion as to how this works and it's got little to do with conventional ideas, which if they were true should have produced something in the last 100 years besides airplanes and fireworks based rocket ships. I don't want you to stay off the forum for God's Sake, but I don't want you trying to guide discussions to your liking, and which you're abnoxiously prone to do, which would be fine on your own thread and which you're also free to start I imagine.

This thread is another matter. It isn't my thread. It's an abandoned thread...Lol...snort

Now in my opinion the Alexey may work because the materials (aluminum primarily) interact with a moving magnetic field. See my most recent posts on Joe Parr and alternating magnetic fields in the ARV thread. You probably know more about materials than anyone else and that's probably not going to change either, but we don't know what is happening just yet, and when we do I bet you're going to know what is the best go-to material to use. Like say some Aluminum alloy or something else.

Also take note of on-going inexplicable events: *See for example the 28 telephone pole power lines that fell down across US 99 at Seattles Boeing Field Museum of Flight all at once. Clobbering unsuspecting motorists, or the aircraft, more than one, which have been pulled off the runways by a mysterious force over the past couple of years: Airplanes being primarily aluminum and power lines being something close to that. Suggesting that we have some unpredictable and very strong magnetic currents suddenly appearing, and which would have to be working in a non-natural magnetic way to make these events happen, or else we have some other explanation; Boeing field ...hint...hint. Then there's the still on-going absurd mystery of missing airliners which stupidly cannot be located, but I put it to you this way because although the PTB do know, they certainly cannot say they know why these things happened, let alone where some of of these lost objects are located, and yet we should all know already because these things don't happen naturally. Well at least they are so rare that when they have happened they become part of the officially denied history and then become stories lost in the Fortean Times twilight zone.

We face the same problem and it is none of us yet know for sure how the Alexey works. For example it could be the Alexey is working because the spinning magnets are acting against an AC field at a right angle, which would be in keeping with Wheeler's statement about needing two magnets, or something to that effect.

Alternatively it could be that the crystalline shapes in the aluminum plate are functioning as a sort of magnetic U-joint and thereby also fulfilling the Wheeler requirement.

Finally it could be we are dealing with Joe Parr's experiments, as the evidence would seem to indicate, because the spinning magnets are creating alternating magnetic fields over/across/through a known AG metal, and which suggests that end result involves counter-space/hyperspace, and finally of course what do you suppose happens when a machine employing alternating magnetic fields gets too close to something else which is made from the same material; what are airplanes made from these days?
    I must correct you a little bit here. Yes, I agree I got carried away on your ARV thread. I have another understanding of things and I do not take back the things I told you before. I wish I can make my peace with Spacecase0, but he is sure I was hacking him and gave him instruction for explosives. Ahh well can't please everyone.

Airplabes are made from Aluminium and Aluminium alloys. One of the main allots is DURALUMINIUM.

From Wikipedia:

Duralumin was developed by the German metallurgist Alfred Wilm at Dürener Metallwerke AG. In 1903, Wilm discovered that after quenching, an aluminium alloy containing 4% copper would slowly harden when left at room temperature for several days. Further improvements led to the introduction of duralumin in 1909.[2] The name is obsolete today, and mainly used in popular science to describe the Al-Cu alloy system, or '2000' series, as designated by the International Alloy Designation System (IADS) originally created in 1970 by the Aluminum Association.

Also:

Duralumin is an alloy, a trade name given to the earliest types of the age hardenable aluminum alloys. It is an alloy made up of 90% aluminum,4% copper, 1% magnesium and 0.5% to 1% manganese. It is a very hard alloy.

---------------------------------
    https://overunity.com/3975/oc-mpmm-m...ion-principle/

In the year may be 2008 I am sorry I can't remember exactly - I was in a yahoo group that was working on developing a device that the group's leader called THE NEST FIELD EFFECT.
    This device was made from a description of a device made in the 1990th
    This device had a motor, a set of magnets which were almost exactly matching the number of Alexey's disk, and a disk made of duraluminium.

When device operated, it created a weight loss and it made - reportedly - all electronic gear in the room go crazy - same thing that happens when an UFO comes buy
    Presumably from effects of electro-magnetic shifts or/and gravity waves

I was in the group along with may be 100 others sort of thinking calculating posting our thinkin. I have original paper report and a few diagrams of the device.

Don't have photos or videos. I actually never seen them on the group's files.

Please note that some pages back on your ARV tgread I posted a list of the metals minerals etc with a high spin value
    And their crystal structures.
    Aluminium copper magnesium are such metals. manganese I don't know I can check. I got tables for everything.

crystal structure, lattice and magnetic properties para magnetic diamagnetic etc

Here was also HTML version of the site I am sure I got it some where.

I found only this post here:
    https://overunity.com/3975/oc-mpmm-m...ion-principle/
    Group's leader I only remember name Esa Maunu.

Here that person posted a PDF on some of the effect
    And post contains picture from yahoo group's page
    And from What I heard it was a she
    Another person in the group said they build prototype. and then he said was testing on it.
    Group lasted may be 2-3 month. May be more. I can't recall I was really upset with it at the time.

A few days later group was closed. Here was no explanation. A few members were in my own group at the time. One them said that he thinks they had a breakthrough and that breakthrough was good enough to SELL THE DEVICE.
    That Esa Manunu a poor excuse for a human being used our collective thinking to sort out technical glitches - my thinking too - i added to the shielding idea. Then just closed it.
    Other person said he received threats that some Mr MacLaren wanted some documentation related to the device. That person got scared and gave them my AOL USERNAME. That i used then on AOL messager. Some guy pmed me said he needs something from me and i better give it up and forget about i was on that group or Mr MacLaren could get angry. I aked what happens if Mr MacLaren gets anfry. He said that if mr maclaren gets angry things tend to get broken. on question ''what kind of things'' he said ''well legs, arms, fingers, ribs, may be a neck sometimes''
    I said I don't have anything he said that mr maclaren will decide what i got and what i don't
    I told him that he is welcomed to try to find my neck. Then he logged off and i never heard from him again.

My thinking is that perhaps that disk that alexey has is made of duraluminium. If it is duraluminium this would answer a few questions, but alexey would not say what it is made off. Someone already asked he didn't even answer

Article on Alexey's machine:
    https://overunity.com/18000/russian-...y-spinner/wap/

If you like i can post that doc and drawings i got
    I can post on drop box. Don't have imgur or imageshack
    Here is only little tech specs in the sheet

Those are my current thoughts

Cheers

Comment

• Don't have anything to feed my own thread with. Weather in UK going in extremes. Mostly all bad windy rainy. Doing work in the garden sucks in this weather so I don;t have any done.

May be later it gets settled enough to do some work.
      After I do some work I would have something to show and to say - not before.
      I already said everything I wanted and that proved to be too much
      Last edited by robur; 04-28-2019, 12:30 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

• Maybe this will interest spintron heads.

Now then, the aware observer will notice how Joe Parr used an arrangement of magnets to create a push/pull/push alternating magnetic field.

In this image you're looking at the side view of a circular track with a 1 inch pyramid rotating through these magnets fields with the base in line with the center of the magnets.
        See Joe Parr's work.
        Joe Parr
        New Page 1

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-28-2019, 05:28 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• What is weight?

Idiot's explanation: "The nature of the gravitational force has been studied by scientists for many years and is still being investigated by theoretical physicists."
          https://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/weight1.html

Real explanations are in Ken's video's.
          Medium;
          * If you alter the medium your voice works in by say breathing in helium then what happens? If you alter the electro-magnetic medium you are standing in then what happens?
          Space;
          *Say you, possibly even myself, are currently an overweight pigglet here on earth, and yet again if we could just teleport upwards a few hundred miles our weight problems would be over.
          Phase;
          * Joe Parr; Mass Particle Creation.
          "Joe has discovered that this bubble or energy field can also be energized and turned off and on with sound. It is very interesting that Joe Parr has recently discovered the frequency to be 51.5 cycles per second (Hz), and the slope of the Great Pyramid which is almost exactly 51.5 degrees. Thus the slope of the Great Pyramid equals the resonant frequency of the force field.
          Dr. John DeSalvo "The Complete Pyramid Book."

I also found out thanks to Dr. John DeSalvo that Joe Parr wasn't just some electrical engineer fascinated by pyramids. His classified work (read very cold places) is what took him to the pyramids. A so called "mass particle" is thought to have been photographed inside the great pyramid. After seeing the image I think it's a counter-spacial opening to hyperspace, which is what Joe Parr thought happened once the pyramid quote "pinched off." Joe Parr really seems to me have shown a path to opening a doorway to conterspace as hyperspace travel.

Now I'll share another thought: A couple of very famous people spent time inside the Great Pyramid and they are mentioned in DeSalvo's book. Evidently neither of them would say much about their experience but both were evidently shaken. Now suppose you're living in the 17th Century and a porthole to another world opens up in front of you. Suppose those beings don't look like human beings?

Now you just go looking for a photo of this so-called mass particle: The only place I've found it is in DeSalvo's book. Taken by R. McCollum inside the Queens Chamber of the Great Pyramid. To me it looks all the world like a sort of torn opening in a rough oval illuminated around the edges, almost like some of the science fiction stuff that's been around. The photo is on Page 156 (The Complete Pyramid Book). It's tiny and its printed in Black and White. If anyone has or can locate an image of this I'd sure like to see it.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYplcQ_J5rs&list=PLYZrWecxZWiPd1BK4F8VR0AZ 7jKwyLMpO&index=8[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2dtVEJO6g&list=PLYZrWecxZWiPd1BK4F8VR0AZ 7jKwyLMpO&index=2[/VIDEO]
          Last edited by Gambeir; 04-28-2019, 06:24 AM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            What is weight?

Idiot's explanation: "The nature of the gravitational force has been studied by scientists for many years and is still being investigated by theoretical physicists."
            https://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/weight1.html

Real explanations are in Ken's video's.
            Medium;
            * If you alter the medium your voice works in by say breathing in helium then what happens? If you alter the electro-magnetic medium you are standing in then what happens?
            Space;
            *Say you, possibly even myself, are currently an overweight pigglet here on earth, and yet again if we could just teleport upwards a few hundred miles our weight problems would be over.
            Phase;
            * Joe Parr; Mass Particle Creation.
            "Joe has discovered that this bubble or energy field can also be energized and turned off and on with sound. It is very interesting that Joe Parr has recently discovered the frequency to be 51.5 cycles per second (Hz), and the slope of the Great Pyramid which is almost exactly 51.5 degrees. Thus the slope of the Great Pyramid equals the resonant frequency of the force field.
            Dr. John DeSalvo "The Complete Pyramid Book."

I also found out thanks to Dr. John DeSalvo that Joe Parr wasn't just some electrical engineer fascinated by pyramids. His classified work (read very cold places) is what took him to the pyramids. A so called "mass particle" is thought to have been photographed inside the great pyramid. After seeing the image I think it's a counter-spacial opening to hyperspace, which is what Joe Parr thought happened once the pyramid quote "pinched off." Joe Parr really seems to me have shown a path to opening a doorway to conterspace as hyperspace travel.

Now I'll share another thought: A couple of very famous people spent time inside the Great Pyramid and they are mentioned in DeSalvo's book. Evidently neither of them would say much about their experience but both were evidently shaken. Now suppose you're living in the 17th Century and a porthole to another world opens up in front of you. Suppose those beings don't look like human beings?

Now you just go looking for a photo of this so-called mass particle: The only place I've found it is in DeSalvo's book. Taken by R. McCollum inside the Queens Chamber of the Great Pyramid. To me it looks all the world like a sort of torn opening in a rough oval illuminated around the edges, almost like some of the science fiction stuff that's been around. The photo is on Page 156 (The Complete Pyramid Book). It's tiny and its printed in Black and White. If anyone has or can locate an image of this I'd sure like to see it.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYplcQ_J5rs&list=PLYZrWecxZWiPd1BK4F8VR0AZ 7jKwyLMpO&index=8[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2dtVEJO6g&list=PLYZrWecxZWiPd1BK4F8VR0AZ 7jKwyLMpO&index=2[/VIDEO]
            Ahh Rest in Peace Dear Joe Parr

Yes, I know his research very very good I am fan of pyramids and magnets
            I seen his magnetic centrifuge
            Sadly, it is too big and too expensive for me to build.
            And not exactly sure how I could use it

I was thinking about something smaller before. Like single pyramid in the tight field.
            Monopole arrangement with all North fields facing inwards.

If you ever seen that photograph of a double helix of energy emanating from apex of copper pyramid
            That I can use – if can amplify it so it becomes visible.
            This can be used, but the field from jor parr's device – no, sorry I don't think can use that

In a way it is similar to Alexey's device. But very very distantly.
            I am interested in this for several reasons. Pyramid's energy can be used for myriad of different things
            But I can't put anything out of the ordynary in my garden.
            My neighbours are very simple and very average people.
            Slittest thing out of the ordynary they look over the fencee and scream

''WHAT IS GOING ON?''

''What is that?''

''What are you messing about with?''

And demand explanation. If try explaining them they just say ''stop talking rocket science and start talking sense''

If can't explain them they will say they will go to housing office or go to police or some other place. They are a kind of people that in UK are known to have as saying goes

''IQ of a circus monkey''

Comment

• Russian Garden Pyramid

Point #12 The usable energy of the pyramid does not increase with greater pyramid.
              I must disagree on this as I have seen evidence myself tat the larger and more complex pyramid is - the more energy it would generate. In this case i mean electrical energy

???????? ?? ????: ??????? ?? ???????

Comment

• Пишет блоггер andrewfil777: "Ранее разместил в своём журнале статью о необыкновенных, чудесных свойствах пирамид. Сам я всегда относился с определённой долей скептицизма к подобного рода статьям в околонаучной литературе. Как энергетика, меня больше всего заинтересовала та часть статьи, которая рассказывала о совсем уж неправдоподобных свойствах пирамид генерировать электроэнергию. Меня "заело". Решил проверить сомнительную информацию о свойствах пирамид и доказать, что всё это досужие сказки. Построил пирамиду на даче размерами 3 на 3метра в основании и 1,875 метра высотой. Внутри пирамиды смонтировал генератор, изготовленный из пластин алюминиевой фольги толщиной 0,12 мм, наклеенной на изоляцию из листа стеклотекстолита толщиной 0,5 мм. Конструкцию сделал многослойной, в виде сэндвича и расположил в приамиде в соответствии с рекомендациями на расстоянии 1/3 от основания. Генератор подключил к гелевому аккумулятору для электропогрузчика. Играет роль накопителя энергии и демпфера. Единственное, в отличие от авторов статьи, с целью получения на выходе переменного тока (генератор пирамиды выдаёт постоянный ток), добавил ещё преобразователь частоты (производства АВВ) с регулировкой и стабилизацией напряжения на выходе. Преобразователь рассчитан на преобразование постоянного тока напряжением 8…60 Вольт в переменный, напряжением 220/380 Вольт + 5%. В качестве нагрузки задействовал 16 самодельных торшерных светильников с энергосберегающими лампами, мощностью 7 ватт каждая, используемые для подсветки территории дачи, и плюс один светильник в пирамиде. Итого общая мощность нагрузки составила 119 ватт. В выходные провёл первые ходовые испытания. Включаю «рубильник». Ужас! Всё работает!!! Пирамида качает энергию из космоса. Более того, чувствуется ещё значительный запас по мощности. Чудеса! Планирую подключить к «дармовому» источнику энергии также дом со всеми энергопотребителями. Если не будет хватать мощности, можно добавить ещё генерирующих мощностей, благо, что они просты в изготовлении до примитивности. А в перспективе – постройка ещё целого ряда пирамид по территории общества (соседи уже согласие дали) и перевод всего садового общества на «космическое энергоснабжение». Ниже привожу фотографии моей пирамиды. Фото сделал днём и ночью с одинаковых ракурсов. На ночных снимках все торшерные светильники запитаны от пирамиды. Источник: ???????? ?? ????: ??????? ?? ???????

Comment

• I can't post translation of the text - page resolves into blank page.
                  This happened before when I was posting on ARV thread Spacecase0 suggested then that forum's script might be set to react on specific words and disallow those to be posted.
                  Russian site link had not resolved instead it shows a line of ''?????????''

To say it short:

Guy build a pyramid on his alotman that was reported to be having a base of 3 x 3 meters and 1.8metres high
                  Here he put simple collector made from layers of aluminum foil glued onto sheets of fiberglass 0.5mm thick. Made a sandwich and placed inside at 1/3 point
                  He added the following
                  frequency converter (manufactured by ABB) with adjustment and stabilization of the output voltage.

The converter is designed to convert DC voltage of 8 ... 60 V to AC, voltage 220/380 V + 5%. The load involved 16 self-made lamp with energy-saving lamps, with a capacity of 7 watts each, used to illuminate the territory of the villa, plus one lamp in the pyramid

Total load was reactive load of 110 watts. He switched it on and was horrified that it all worked and it looked like to have a huge reserve of energy.

If your pyramid is 1 inch base - you can't fit any collector in it.
                  So, making larger pays off in this sence

Comment

• Translation

https://translate.google.com/transla...013-08-31-7595

V
                    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• HEY YOU STILL HERE?!

I remember you. We used to talk on Skype.
                      If I remember right you was Russian guy in USA.
                      You made a code coil some tears back. Post still on forums some where.
                      Nice to you.
                      I moved on from that area long time ago - it didn't yeld any visible results.

Comment

• L00K Here; look at this...blink...blink...
                        Peter GRANDICS: Pyramid convertor of electrostatic to DC electric power

The first thing is the shape of counter space. The Shape of Counter-Space/Hyper-Space, writes John Quincy St. Clair, is a pyramid.

The second thing is the Alexey Device is using a spinning plate with magnets attached below an aluminum disk, and possibly an ultra sonic emitters above the aluminum plate. The material that makes up the aluminum disk are composed of crystalline patterns (geometric shapes).

Joe Parr said the pyramid was creating a quote "mass particle," which could expand till it created a spherical bubble that eventually could become opaque and "pinch off" all exterior fields.

The third thing is to look at images of the Milky Way Galaxy, where we are all currently residing, so it's close to home. Now can you connect those spiral arms dots to the Alexey and spinning magnet dots?

Missing matter in the Universe, I think not, it's in the recycle bin waiting for creation: Remember the Star Trek microwaves that make anything you want, food interestingly enough; manna from heaven as it were. How do you suppose one comes up with idea's like this? Humans are creative but ???

Now a long time ago, since scrubbed from the web, but recorded in the newspapers of the time (1964 I believe) a team in Antarctica making it's way from one camp to another became lost and one member fell in to a crevasse. His safety line saved him and as the other team members were recovering him he yelled for them to stop and to toss down more lines. They ended up recovering some sealed vases that had been jutting out of the fissure in the crevasse. Ever since, almost a half century now, the polar region of Antarctica has been off limits. Delicate ya know...has to be protected right? Course it's fine to turn the beautiful lands of North and South America in to crap but never mind that. So what do you think took Joe Parr to Egypt then? What, he had a love for pottery, that the recovered vases were Egyptian, what? No, he went to Egypt and the pyramids because he was studying something in one place and had to go to another to conduct tests since the other pyramids were buried under ice.

Seeing is believing and when I saw that Black Triangle parked over my house I became a believer. Naturally I blame Boeing for all of the above, but then again I blame Boeing for everything I can't blame Microsoft for. Like this one because if you think a "Low Pressure" storm not even that bad, and hardly uncommon to Seattle can snap 90 foot light poles like toothpicks then you will believe anything else these liars tell you.
                        https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...e-matchsticks/
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1lyeaiizZU
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 04-28-2019, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          L00K Here; look at this...blink...blink...
                          Peter GRANDICS: Pyramid convertor of electrostatic to DC electric power

The first thing is the shape of counter space. The Shape of Counter-Space/Hyper-Space, writes John Quincy St. Clair, is a pyramid.

The second thing is the Alexey Device is using a spinning plate with magnets attached below an aluminum disk, and possibly an ultra sonic emitters above the aluminum plate. The material that makes up the aluminum disk are composed of crystalline patterns (geometric shapes).

Joe Parr said the pyramid was creating a quote "mass particle," which could expand till it created a spherical bubble that eventually could become opaque and "pinch off" all exterior fields.

The third thing is to look at images of the Milky Way Galaxy, where we are all currently residing, so it's close to home. Now can you connect those spiral arms dots to the Alexey and spinning magnet dots?

Missing matter in the Universe, I think not, it's in the recycle bin waiting for creation: Remember the Star Trek microwaves that make anything you want, food interestingly enough; manna from heaven as it were. How do you suppose one comes up with idea's like this? Humans are creative but ???

Now a long time ago, since scrubbed from the web, but recorded in the newspapers of the time (1964 I believe) a team in Antarctica making it's way from one camp to another became lost and one member fell in to a crevasse. His safety line saved him and as the other team members were recovering him he yelled for them to stop and to toss down more lines. They ended up recovering some sealed vases that had been jutting out of the fissure in the crevasse. Ever since, almost a half century now, the polar region of Antarctica has been off limits. Delicate ya know...has to be protected right? Course it's fine to turn the beautiful lands of North and South America in to crap but never mind that. So what do you think took Joe Parr to Egypt then? What, he had a love for pottery, that the recovered vases were Egyptian, what? No, he went to Egypt and the pyramids because he was studying something in one place and had to go to another to conduct tests since the other pyramids were buried under ice.

Seeing is believing and when I saw that Black Triangle parked over my house I became a believer. Naturally I blame Boeing for all of the above, but then again I blame Boeing for everything I can't blame Microsoft for. Like this one because if you think a "Low Pressure" storm not even that bad, and hardly uncommon to Seattle can snap 90 foot light poles like toothpicks then you will believe anything else these liars tell you.
                          https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...e-matchsticks/
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1lyeaiizZU
                          OH YES

I read that page soo long time ago.
                          Shame that 150 meter pyramid is not affordable.
                          They collected 5 volts over 1 or 2 days and Russian guy was collecting 110 watts straight away.
                          Here a paradox here don't you think?

Tomas Trawoger was collecting 3 watts before he sold out
                          But this now went off topic here
                          I don't see how this relates to Alexey's devices
                          Unless what - make alexey's device a pyramid instead of disk and make it look like jor parr's centrifuge?
                          Sounds hilarious
                          If do that it won't be neighter alexey's nor joe parr's any more.

I still beleive that Alexey's device would work without AC and without halve of stuff he is showing, but to prove that as i already said I need nice weather and neighbors to dissapear some where.

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post

Tomas Trawoger was collecting 3 watts before he sold out
                            But this now went off topic here
                            No it's not off topic, it's spot on topic, because the topic is one of interdisciplinary study. Pyramids produce power. That's a fact. What you're evidently not seeing is how that connects to the Alexey because you're evidently fixated on some other explanation, undoubtedly pre-conceived and therefore probably wrong as any detective knows, which is a cautionary statement about being careful about what you think you know.

Originally posted by robur View Post
                            I don't see how this relates to Alexey's devices
                            Unless what - make alexey's device a pyramid instead of disk and make it look like jor parr's centrifuge?
                            Sounds hilarious
                            If do that it won't be neighter alexey's nor joe parr's any more.
                            Really? I don't think so. Actually what you just said reads as if you're psychic. I think you're starting to get the gist of what's taking place. The pyramids are there Robur, or at least some part of the geometry of which can make a pyramid, it's just that you can't see them because they are ever so tiny and hidden because it's not just an aluminum plate don't ya see?

All I've suggested is that the molecular geometry of the aluminum plate is interacting with other parts of the whole. A macroscopic presentation is what you're suggesting. In truth I would suggest such a thing might be revealing: I wouldn't laugh until I knew but then you're very likely envisioning this quite differently and so it seems laughable, but in truth it might not be. The the thing is a one inch pyramid has the same energy as a any other size if I remember correctly. So if you go bigger you're actually going to logically have a weaker outcome, whereas if you go micro or molecular scale the effects should be greater because there's a multiplicative effect, but that's speculation isn't it? After all, the pyramids themselves are rather large so maybe there's more to this scaling than we yet understand. Such an arrangement would require a different set-up and in that case then you do begin leaving the design of the Alexey.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 04-29-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Now speaking of scale zoom out off the planet. Leave the imprisoned Island formerly known as England behind. Now then, if Earth were depicted in 2D it would be a round circle. In scale to the size of planet Earth the great pyramid is how big? They are insignificant right? They aren't visible. Meanwhile, aluminum makes up 8% of the Earth's crust, but it is made from 270 minerals (Earth). There's a magnetic field also right? Now zoom back in and ask what if the Alexey is a model of planet Earth?

Officially Certified Truth BTW;
                              "By mass, aluminium makes up about 8% of the Earth's crust; it is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon and the most abundant metal in the crust
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium

So evidently someone, somewhere, sometime long ago knew that if you put this shape on this planet it would do things. Even really big one's wouldn't do a whole lot because scale wise the great pyramids are still microscopic.

*Note; be careful in gulping down this dimension business in the next link. Nobody has proven there are other quote "dimensions" that I'm aware. That's complete BS sold as if it were a proven fact, I'm including this link because it is interesting to see the close associations here in the 1.58 figure and shapes.

Electrons in the triangle actually behave as if they live in 1.58 dimensions.
                              https://phys.org/news/2018-11-physic...electrons.html

What is a Fractal?
                              "Non-integer dimensions, such as 1.58, can be found in fractal structures, such as your lungs. A fractal is a self-similar structure that scales in a different way than normal objects: if you zoom in, you will see the same structure again. For example, a small piece of Romanesco broccoli typically looks similar to the whole head of broccoli. In electronics, fractals are used a lot in antennas for their properties of receiving and transmitting signals in a large frequency range."
                              https://www.uu.nl/en/news/electrons-...-what-the-frac

Echo's of Henry Stevens or?

A Preliminary Study of the Pyramid
                              as an Electrical Structure
                              The pyramid by Miles Mathis

Operation Ostrich; or The empire of the damned. My sub-title
                              http://milesmathis.com/control.pdf
                              Gravity the illusion & PBS admits Miles was right, ah...15 years later that is.
                              http://milesmathis.com/pbs.pdf
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 04-29-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Reply To Gambeir's Posts

1. If go down THAT way it wouldn't look like joe parr's or like alexey's or like anything else.
                                But if it works so be it
                                After all I don't care how it looks like or who's theory it is - just as long as it works.

I will try to say it to You very politely this time as I made an error of being too blunt before.

I know you listen to Ken Wheeler and he is your sort of God
                                But I am sorry for not listening to him because the way he explains things it doesn't ''click'' with me. It just doesn't - I can't go against my own way of thinking. I listen to other people. Some of them you also listen too.

-----------------------------------

2. 1 inch pyramid has the same power as larger pyramid - correct 100%
                                However - pyramid doesn't produce power - it just kinda gathers it.
                                Shape produces generates or gathers.
                                Internal combustion engine produces power - it burns petrol and produces power. Petrol runs out - it is stops producing.

But pyramid's petrol NEVER runs out.
                                It is eternal as long as the shape is here it will produce.
                                May be you heard about a brilliant man called Les Brown?
                                He did some experiments on pyramids and he found out that metal pyramid produces energy field of higher power other then pyramid made from other none-conductive materials.
                                I also have other information from source I already mentioned before and I do not retract that statement.

So, pyramid is a collector. A conduit perhaps? And perhaps a doorway as well.

Why I said about big pyramid?

1 Inch pyramid you cab't fit anything into. But larger one you can fit a collector or accumulator or something like that and light a LED or even start a small engine.

------------------------------------------------------

3. Effect of Multiplication
                                Yes, very very interesting and very extensive subject.

Especially in the line of gravity research I am kind of doing now
                                Too early for details don't have anything to show right now

Suppose we get that aluminum disk that Alexey has.
                                As you can see it is pattered. The patten on some of them are like on the reflective surfaces of high power lamps - for better refraction

Suppose we make a disk that would have a patten of pyramids.
                                Small let's say 12mm high pyramids.
                                Suppose that Patten would be on both sides. Top and bottom.

Then we increase amount of magnets and place them close together
                                Then we get that pyramidal-grid disk and elector-plate it
                                If you electroplate the same metal - all layers would kind of merge and become 1 layer.
                                But if you electroplate different metals then layers would be separate.
                                So, first layer is Aluminum.
                                Next let's say Bismuth or copper then aluminium again.
                                Every layer would be laid on top of existing patten and every layer would be a separate or semi=separate set of pyramids.
                                And more and more and more on top.
                                And like this may be 30 layers each
                                60 Layers total.
                                Then we make it so that the number of layers would be directly proportional to the number of the magnets and their combined power in kg.

May be instead of copper we might choose another metal. copper and aluminium don't go well together. In magnetic field it tends to heat up and produce eddy currents.
                                Eddy currents is something else completely and is a subject for another discussion

The Epilogue

So, after we made all this - what do we got?
                                It looks like joe parr's centrifuge now.
                                But it isn't exactly joe parr's centrifuge
                                But it is ALSO NO LONGER a pure Alexey's replication.

It is now something completely different that isn't Joe's and isn't Alexeys
                                So, what can we expect from it?
                                That it would fly like alexey's?
                                That it would create a shield bubble like joe parr's?
                                I think to expect this or other would be premature as it might not create neighter of those but something completely knew and never seen before or it might do absolutely nothing.

And yes GAMBEIR - 100 Layers of elector-plated metal a few microns thick would be as powerful as a pyramid 3 meters higher as all the atoms would be combined and amplified.
                                But what we get from this monster is another matter. #We might get a lot of interesting things or get even less that we would get with a simple big pyramid or get absolutely nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X