An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
    Hey guys..by searching for antigravity propulsion technology I found a patent where are described a system that are using some rotating parts... that rotating parts have a metal surface prepared to retain electrical charge ..this seems very similar purpose with Alexey system rotating plates design :

Said rotating cylinder and annular ring having a suitable metal surface for forming and maintaining the electrostatic charge.

I want to mention this to help us to understand muchy better Alexey design and what purpose may have some of his components
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US...n+St.+Clair%22
    I have similar design in my possession
    If Alexey quest fails - possibly we can have mine working.
    I cannot build it till next years too cold to work outside.
    I am also on another direction of research that had good results already.
    But for full lift need more work
    We will have it. Sooner or later we will have something

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
      Hey guys..by searching for antigravity propulsion technology I found a patent where are described a system that are using some rotating parts... that rotating parts have a metal surface prepared to retain electrical charge ..this seems very similar purpose with Alexey system rotating plates design :

Said rotating cylinder and annular ring having a suitable metal surface for forming and maintaining the electrostatic charge.

I want to mention this to help us to understand muchy better Alexey design and what purpose may have some of his components
      https://patents.google.com/patent/US...n+St.+Clair%22
      and
      The counter-rotating rotors produce a negative spacetime curvature over the rotors :The current density is the surface charge density times the velocity of the rotor. This particular combination of velocity and charge produces an angular momentum which creates a negative spiking spacetime curvature over the rotors. from this patent :https://patents.google.com/patent/US...q=US2003230675
      Ah yes, you have discovered the elusive St. Clair John Quincy. At the patent click on the highlighted Name St. Clair John Quincy
      https://patents.google.com/?assignee...ir+John+Quincy

These are in the ARV Thread and taken seriously; quite unlike the rude comments delivered elsewhere towards John Quincy St. Clair, but the true brilliance of Mr. St. Clair is that he explains his creations via the bankrupted physics of Albert Einstein: How is almost a miracle given the convolutions required and needless to say the incredibly advanced math skills of a high priest of that punishing discipline.

Like all good detectives we consulted a psychic as to the veracity of the claims of Mr. St. Clair which you may find interesting.
      https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/20...o-patents.html

Check this Dalek Patent.
      https://patents.google.com/patent/US...ir+John+Quincy

At what point does one suspend their disbelief because these patents, their cross correlations, and the story telling of such infamous TV programs like Dr. Who simply cannot be accidental as the mathematical odds of sequence are billions to one. We send people to their death based on mathematical odd ya know. It's called DNA evidence.

What I would say about this is that Mr. St. Clair's patent's can be used as forms of guidance but are most helpful if they can be deciphered so as to be explained in terms of Wheeler based physics, because there in lies the real physics which explain reality in real terms, as opposed to the fantastical theatrics involved in stories of black holes, quantum dots, spooky action at a distance, along with a host of other tripe that presently passes for science.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 12-17-2018, 08:06 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• As expected, others will follow, and I just ran in to this video.
        I'm watching it now. Doesn't show it flying but does show other
        information. Doesn't appear he's gotten any results.

Dispositivo Grabitacional "Revelar" 1ras Etapas
        [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7VdKpy5ifA[/VIDEO]
        Last edited by Gambeir; 12-17-2018, 08:46 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• How can it even try to fly if he don't bother switching it on?
          Seems like really bad representation
          Some what sloppy and even uneven of some sides

Comment

• "Gra"b"itational"??

Come on Gambeir...

The guy can not even spell right the word Gravitational...?

In Spanish as English is written with V...NOT with "B"...

With that in mind...what could we expect?

Where is SPUTINS???!!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• A Message to Alexey's Device Builders.

Hello to All Builders out there.

I believe there is a way to achieve faster and greater (increased) results if we build our prototypes in order that Air Gaps could be adjusted, BUT BASICALLY, that you would be able to set them as close as possible, BEFORE THERE ARE HV ARCS starting to manifest between the 3 HV discs.

There is a simple reason for this, I have gathered a lot of info related to ARV's or UFO's whatever source they come from...but the final results are COMBINATIONS of different materials in VERY CLOSE LAYERS (all electrical conductive, except for the ones used as dielectric materials...) in our case we are using AIR as the dielectric.

The "distances" if we could call them so...are in the 0.001 mm of gaps between materials plus their charges exchange.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-18-2018, 10:29 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Come on Gambeir...

The guy can not even spell right the word Gravitational...?

In Spanish as English is written with V...NOT with "B"...

With that in mind...what could we expect?

Where is SPUTINS???!!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Yes, but have you considered Portuguese? Anyways, it shows there's people out there doing something regardless of how right or wrong it may be.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 12-19-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I believe there is a way to achieve faster and greater (increased) results if we build our prototypes in order that Air Gaps could be adjusted, BUT BASICALLY, that you would be able to set them as close as possible, BEFORE THERE ARE HV ARCS starting to manifest between the 3 HV discs.

There is a simple reason for this, I have gathered a lot of info related to ARV's or UFO's whatever source they come from...but the final results are COMBINATIONS of different materials in VERY CLOSE LAYERS (all electrical conductive, except for the ones used as dielectric materials...) in our case we are using AIR as the dielectric.

The "distances" if we could call them so...are in the 0.001 mm of gaps between materials plus their charges exchange.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  I have an idea that it may be possible to increase the dielectric by using forced air flow as a solution to gaining dielectric insulation. It's just an idea I had while looking at the repulsine saucers so I'm passing it on once more as something to consider as well. This way you should be able to reduce the air gap but maintain the insulating effect by increasing the mass air flow between the gap.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 12-19-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    I can say VERY MUCH on this particular topic.
                    But I don't want to confuse you.
                    So, I will say nothing

But I just want to say - if this fails I have an alternative and my alternative has full information on it.
                    So, we waot and see
                    And yes

WHERE IS SPUTINS?
                    Last edited by robur; 12-19-2018, 06:13 PM. Reason: I forgot 1 letter

Comment

• The interview with Alexey previously found on Clandestine Disclosure

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...sM7zdZtiM56MSk

Comment

• I know about Godin's SEG. Godin gave up on that years ago.
                        He said he couldn't get small devices to start up.
                        Only that big 1 ever started up.
                        It was 120 cm in diameter

Comment

• merry christmas to everyone

Comment

• would like to say something. It might be seen as negativity. But this I need to say.

Alexey's design is SYMMETRICAL
                            Any item for anti-gravitational effect must be asymmetrical in it's design to create force imbalances between 2 of it's surfaces.

His use of middle disk just adds variables.
                            What ufopolitics s aid here about the layers.
                            I didn't wanted to say anything not to cause confusion, but I will now I guess.

All or any such layers must be done using only specific selection of metals.
                            Such metals are called High-Spin Metals or High-Electron Spin Metals.
                            Their atomic structures have extra electrons or are asymmetrical in their atomic structure.

If 2 of such metals are used their properties need to be different. 1 metal is as example DIA-MAGNETIC and another PARA-MAGNETIC. And it would be like that: diamagnetic-paramagnetic-diamagnetic-paramagnetic and so on.

Not only all metals in question must have differences in magnetic properties
                            but also in crystal structure. If 1 metal is has structure Face-centered Cubic. Then another must be
                            Simple Hexagonal or Base-centered Monoclinic
                            There are a few exceptions. If 2 surfaces made of those 2 metals differ in total volume then you can have 2 metals with identical crystal structure.
                            But magnetic property MUST remain different

Metals can also vary in density. For example Aluminum would be like a light conductor and Lead or Bismuth as heavy conductor. Lead or Bismuth might be called dielectric metals if compared to Aluminium.

Those metals if applied like this must then done in successive layers. Base layer is to be made out of 1 of those metals and then layers electroplated or sprayed on. Layers can also be added on using a binding agent. In this case any such agent must be conductive. If agent is not conductive then whole apparatus becomes dielectrically-gravitic

Alexey's system has 2 disks that run and 1 fixed stationary disk. Things that he is using adding a lot of variables. I am not being negative or may be a little. The way he refuses any meaningful communication saying he is so busy ant even finding time to post reply to video comments we could spend years here and archive nothing.

All of his disks are inside the total volume of the device while I think based on what info I have those 2 disks must be outside and represent 2 sections of the outer hull. Third disk might not be needed at all.
                            If 2 sections of the hull counter-spin each other and be asymmetrical towards each other. Like top section being slightly smaller then bottom one.
                            Or - in they are layer-based - contain different number of layers.

Asymmetric property can also be in the inner structure not just outer one. If 1 disk is 30 layers and another is 50-60 layers then 2 disks are asymmetrical in the inner structure - even if they are symmetrical on the outer structure.

I think I finish up here and give you time to digest what I said

Best Regards
                            Robur
                            Last edited by robur; 12-23-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Merry Christmas!

I've been devoting a great deal of time to thinking about the Alexey Device and it's cross correlations to the ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicle), and in addition I've been talking extensively with Bugsfly.

At 8:18 Ken gives a precise explanation which can be used to consider how machines like the ARV & the Alexey actually work.

Courtesy of Bugsfly for finding this video.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZOT...youtu.be&t=172
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZOTt5doVO0&feature=youtu.be&t=172[/VIDEO]

I found something interesting:
                              2:52 - 3:09

Quote:
                              "That which defines gravity and magnetism are both exactly one and the same field modality: It is dielectric acceleration. The only difference is the gravity is incoherent and magnetism as far as acceleration is coherent."

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
                                I can say VERY MUCH on this particular topic.
                                But I don't want to confuse you.
                                So, I will say nothing

But I just want to say - if this fails I have an alternative and my alternative has full information on it.
                                So, we waot and see
                                And yes

WHERE IS SPUTINS?

Hi all,

Yes, as I mentioned previously I’ve had other business to attend to which has taken up all of my time. (Once in a 25 year event) - Fortunately that episode is soon coming to an end and I can resume normal operations and also experimentation on my projects. (The Alexey disc being one of them).

So far with the limited experiments I’ve done, I have not yet achieved any results of note.
                                I keep having trouble with flash over spark-shorts with the HV DC, but that should be corrected with different connectors...

But as there are sooo many variables, only more time and effort put into it will tell...

So early in the New Year, you should see some more experimental reports and posts from me…

Happy New Year Everyone… (In a couple of days anyway)
                                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
                                X