No announcement yet.

An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Gambeir: Make an Electric Field to Spin...and you've got a Magnetic Field.
    How do you spin an Electric Field?...with a Magnetic Field.
    That simple.
    In order to "flip" gravity field, we need a very heavy (strong) Field(s)...
    An Electric Field (normally) is linear, no spin.
    A Magnetic Field contains partial spins, reason why needs to move in spacetime to get a full spin...induce it to a wrapped around coil...then you have an Electric Field in that Coil.

Magnetic and Electric Fields are in constant exchange.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
      I am Russian

If you only have Google Translate version I can accurately translate videos for you.

I also have program that can edit a video
      Add English subtitles, etc

I read this post, but for now not commenting.

I had other posts on this forum before and they all died after a while
      I would not mind a translation of this video, Robur..
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

Comment

• Mia

Sorry I’ve being missing in action for a while and will for a bit longer too…

– This all due to work related reasons.

Testing on my device has also not progressed due to this.
        When I’m back testing, you’ll all be the first to know.

Awaiting the next video from Alexey too.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          That's actually not half as absurd as one might unwittingly suspect. I would point to the Karl Schappeller Device which uses a dried bee's wax as evidence that there is something in nature which has some enabling quality we do not yet recognize or understand. If we do then it's certainly not well advertised nor easy to find and based on what I've found it's also probably classified under national security.
          http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Look at the light craft in this film.
          https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401729/

HeliumShip3
          https://library.creativecow.net/arti...umShip3_lg.jpg
          Barsoom Airships in battle
          http://www.cartermovie.com/photos/jcm98.jpg

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KgfTJ4Sk8E&feature=youtu.be&t=18[/VIDEO]
          Karl Schappeller Device-That is not just a dried bee's wax - that is an elektret in a conductible casing.

You have to put it inyo casing because wax is very brittle. Perhaps something else could be used to be more sturdy

Comment

Karl Schappeller Device-That is not just a dried bee's wax - that is an elektret in a conductible casing.

You have to put it inyo casing because wax is very brittle. Perhaps something else could be used to be more sturdy
            I'm gonna respond to this in my thread as I shouldn't have posted this here to begin with but couldn't control myself but you are correct.
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post314532
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• HAve somebody an idea why alexey dissks are charged plus and minus? ..minus down and plus at upper disc? if we are supposing earth with minus charge will push the system away the top disk should have the same minus charge to benefit from plus charge of sky ( minus and plus will attract each other ).....

Also I cann,t find any reference about Charles flying disks alexey has spoken about .......

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                HAve somebody an idea why alexey dissks are charged plus and minus? ..minus down and plus at upper disc? if we are supposing earth with minus charge will push the system away the top disk should have the same minus charge to benefit from plus charge of sky ( minus and plus will attract each other ).....

Also I cann,t find any reference about Charles flying disks alexey has spoken about .......
                Earth Minus
                Sky Plus

If lower disk is Minus then Minus-Minus will repell
                Top disk is Plus as you say So top Plus-Plus will also repel

But you also got middle disk that has 2 charges on it.

This system looks over complicated to me or he is saying wrong things deliberately.

If you got 2 charges Minus and Plus
                1 per disk

Then you got 2 charges together on the other middle disk

Don't you think that here could be a canceling effect?
                Like 2 charges that are too close together could cancel each other out

Also, Magnets in a strong electric field can temporary demagnetize

Some years ago people tried to get energy from the following concept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnWuPzAKigs

They called it GAP POWER. May be this was discussed here too I don't know.
                I really don't know also how far it has gotten.
                They used a coil to neutralize magnetic field and make it move a piston. All talk on this has died down since beginning 2014 or so.
                May be because they found that it takes more energy to neutralize magnetic field this way then the energy they get back via mechanical pistons or wheels or what ever else they used for it.

Here we got 2 sets of magnets 1 per each disk that is running very close to the middle disk which gets powered up by AC voltage.
                Yes, I understand it is not the same as this gap power thing.
                But anyway here might be a case of magnetic field cancellation or neutralization

In some way may be a small effect

I am guessing only.

When several charges are involved always chance of interference.

Even so the middle plate is AC and other 2 disks are high voltage DC.
                Still some things here don't make sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  @Gambeir: Make an Electric Field to Spin...and you've got a Magnetic Field.
                  How do you spin an Electric Field?...with a Magnetic Field.
                  That simple.
                  In order to "flip" gravity field, we need a very heavy (strong) Field(s)...
                  An Electric Field (normally) is linear, no spin.
                  A Magnetic Field contains partial spins, reason why needs to move in spacetime to get a full spin...induce it to a wrapped around coil...then you have an Electric Field in that Coil.

Magnetic and Electric Fields are in constant exchange.

Regards
                  Ufopolitics
                  Thanks for the attempt to enlighten Ufopolitic's. All I can really say is to keep trying and maybe something will stick.

Now, I've been thinking about this Alexey contraption and what strikes me is how it looks like a slice taken from a giant piece of wire. It's like you took a giant piece of Aluminum wire and cut a slice out of it that's what the HV Aluminum Plate seems to represent.

So what we really appear to have is a section of aluminum wire which is now being artificially stimulated with an exterior magnetic field, which is incidentally orbiting the outer edges, whilst an AC electrical field is simultaneously being feed in, and so now, according to Wheelerism theory (Smile Ken), the center core of this HV Aluminum Plate should have a center point of dielectric counter-spacial flow. So that, depending on the rotation of the magnetic field, this link to counter space is why the machine levitates, but which is also why it's so difficult to make work because the dielectric counter-flowing core is on the same plane as the rest of the plate.

It may be that the only reason this thing works is that the spinning magnetic plate is relatively smaller and thus the quote "PSA," or point source acceleration of the dielectric inertia does have some relative correlation being produced by the angle between the center of the plate and the spinning magnetics. If that's correct it would tend to explain why this thing is so funky to get going.

A more probable course to take would be to put a hole in the center of the HV plate with an attached tube extending up and above the plate. My thinking here is that this tube would extend the "PSA" of the dielectric inertia from the base of the Aluminum Plate to a more productive point above and thereby essentially pull ourselves up on our own boot straps.

One would think that a tube with a high Q dielectric core might then produce a measurable increase in the vectored force of the inducted dielectric inertia. Also I can't help but notice how similar this is beginning to appear to the ARV illustration. If this is correct, and if this is what is taking place, then one could imagine a core which has a circulation system in the center column, as often described by abductee's, which would provide a power regeneration system through some suitable dielectric reactive medium. Given what is supposed that power system could be over-unity.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 11-20-2018, 07:48 PM.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Hello

First of all Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in USA

I have sub-titled 3 of the videos from Alex. If anyone needs something else sub-titled or some another videos. you just post it here or drop me a PM.
                    I would be happy to do it

From all 3 videos here 1 thing in common - every time when he is going to tune his fields - he switches off camera. Mostly saying that it be very long implying it would be too boring for people to sit and watch it. So, better they don't.

I uploaded videos to my DropBox.
                    They should play just fine.

Video #1
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ir2p98un3...vered.mp4?dl=0

Video #2
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/udjxgzhcvm...evice.mp4?dl=0

Video #3
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iepde2ne0r...chine.mp4?dl=0

In one of his videos he says that we can build Pepelatz. This name comes from a Soviet Sci-Fi movie.
                    I have also added a piece of that movie so you can see what Pepelatz looks like.

Just for fun

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz5fancg06...za%21.mp4?dl=0

Well that is about it.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays.

Comment

• Good work Robur. Well done. The translations are very helpful.
                      The first unit is totally duplicable... NO Katcher, NO Ultrasonics, and the top motor spins at a fixed speed. That makes it a lot more simple to replicate.

Just a thought:

In video two he claims he will turn off the camera for 1-2 hours yet the shadows on the floor (which are formed from the sunlight streaming in though that window over the bench) do not move..

Comment

• Originally posted by swallabat View Post
                        Good work Robur. Well done. The translations are very helpful.
                        The first unit is totally duplicable... NO Katcher, NO Ultrasonics, and the top motor spins at a fixed speed. That makes it a lot more simple to replicate.

Just a thought:

In video two he claims he will turn off the camera for 1-2 hours yet the shadows on the floor (which are formed from the sunlight streaming in though that window over the bench) do not move..
                        I watched again and I noticed it too. It is a bit of a

So

On top of ''inventor'' being incommunicado - he is actively misleading.
                        First he says he looking for like-minded people to work with

Then he says ''blah blah blah 1-2 hours is too long to watch see you then'' and instead of 1-2 hours may be 1-2 minutes passes. Unless he found a way to stop time with his contraption

Third the amount of items increassing every video. Instead of helpfull information he just says worthless chit chat in the audio.

WHAT IS A POINT?

What is a point of looking for like-minded people and then not answer any one and mislead?

On his videos on almost everyone he says ''support his channel'' by sending him money. Watch videos and click on adds.

It is may be a few dollars that youtube pays for 1000 clicks and this gear he got would even in russia cost a lot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JeeaZlYonc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

From Google search:

Kay likely gets about $7.60 per 1,000 ad views, down from $9.35 in 2012, according to TubeMogul, which buys and sells video ads. Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. "And then YouTube takes 45 percent," the Times notes.10 Feb 2014

Source:

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...e-2014-2/?IR=T

1027609 views total on those 2 videos.
                        If assume he does get $7.60 per 1000 view

So, lets say he gets $7600. By Russian terms this is a lot of money
                        $1 is 65 Rubbles
                        Average salary is about 30000 Rubbles per month.

So about $450-$470

So, if he gets this much from views It is sizable sum.

I am just speculating, but would it be possible that he is not at all interested in sharing anything?
                        If his videos are earning him potentially tens of thousands of Rubbles
                        So, why share secrets? So someone else could build, post and then collect youtube clicks?

Average salary per month is

Comment

• Bugsfly said that Alexey doesn't know how how his device works and I agree with him. On the other hand, because the members of this forum have worked together I think it's relatively safe to say that we do understand how the Alexey works. At least I believe that.

We are in a process of discovery and innovation. Ken Wheeler say's there's only two possible forms of so-called anti-gravity and so the Alexey would have to fit in to one or the other if Ken is correct. That makes understanding this machine vastly more simple than the path I myself began when trying to decipher the ARV/Flux Liner. So if the Alexey is really a working machine it can only operate with one of two possible systems. Really we shouldn't be surprised since all aircraft work basically off one common concept.

* Or; a combination of the two possible systems.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 11-25-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                            Bugsfly said that Alexey doesn't know how how his device works and I agree with him. On the other hand, because the members of this forum have worked together I think it's relatively safe to say that we do understand how the Alexey works. At least I believe that.

We are in a process of discovery and innovation. Ken Wheeler say's there's only two possible forms of so-called anti-gravity and so the Alexey would have to fit in to one or the other if Ken is correct. That makes understanding this machine vastly more simple than the path I myself began when trying to decipher the ARV/Flux Liner. So if the Alexey is really a working machine it can only operate with one of two possible systems. Really we shouldn't be surprised since all aircraft work basically off one common concept.

WHO is Ken Wheeler?

Everyone seems to mention him here, but I don't see him posting.

Comment

• I forgot to add an idea I have about the Alexey Device regarding what Ken Wheeler described as a point source acceleration for a false mass. Possibly the ultrasonic sound generator is producing just enough magnetism to produce a point source over the high voltage plate. If so it would be very weak and most probably a likely reason for the problematic starting of the machine. So there's a likely avenue to investigate and by adding a magnet on or below the ultrasonic generator, and that should quickly determine whether or not this produces an immediate improvement. If by doing that there is an improvement then there is a false mass, or directed focused energy field being directed upon a "point source." I suspect that maybe this is what takes place when the Alexey Device does work. So possibly the reason the Alexey is so problematic is due to the fact that there isn't a strong enough magnetic field to immediately attract the induced energy to a point in space above the machine's HV plate. It seems that once a bridge is formed, between the energies inducted in to the machine and the point in space where they converge, then that bridge tends to stay linked but is obviously not nearly strong enough to retain the link.

Comment

WHO is Ken Wheeler?

Everyone seems to mention him here, but I don't see him posting.
                                Ufopolitics is our resident expert on Wheeler Physics (the right physics BTW).
                                Ken's 3rd edition can be downloaded for free. Highly recommended.
                                https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small/page/n13

Yes, I've posted a couple of his video's on my thread as have others.
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ehicle-28.html

Here Ken explains a bit of what I'm babbling about.
                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYplcQ_J5rs[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                                X