An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    BTW, I checked the Way Back Time Machine and the files have all been scrubbed from the server. That site has had many saves. I know I personally saved all the Otis OCX-X1 files a very long time ago. I personally saved the Alexey page. There are still some files for the Otis OCX-X1. All the Alexey Information is wiped. There's a message:
    Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.
    I assume means contact clandestinedisclosure.com: So much for free speech because why would he still have some but not the other?
    https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...com/index.html
    2 things here,
    first is that archive.org pays attention to the robots.txt file on a server.
    so, if the server suddenly says that no one is to archive a site, it is taken off line. if the site vanishes, pretty sure the archives will show back up.
    next thing is that the "404" message you got reads lots like a default message that is for any removed page.
    and lately this happens for old bookmarks as someone "upgrades" a
    site and all the content is just a new path.

past that,
    I payed actual money for the Otis OCX-X1 files 30 years ago.
    still have them.
    it was clear even when I got them that something big was missing.
    now the gaps have been filled in (but not from anything like the original parts of the document I got)
    but makes me really wonder about if the mess up rex research did.
    did they just mess up,
    or did they mislead me intentionally ?
    it was the last time I ever gave them money.
    somehow they have survived the last 30 years without my support.

so all this leaves me wondering if the Otis OCX-X1 files had anything to them, and if so, did we actually see the real info ?
    or were the gaps just filled in years later to get people to quit asking questions.

the real issue here is that there is enough disinfo to keep quite a few people busy testing ideas there entire lives with no results.
    so as a single researcher, how do you deal with misinformation ?
    so far my answerer is that the disinfo is winning.
    it is just like any war. They clearly won, only they leave me with despair and not death.

so, ultimately, I go back to farming. Farming is quite proven. it works quite well. or at least for now.

Comment

*snip*

I did save this schematic: Right click and open in new window to save images as a rule.
      Thanks for posting that excellent diagram. I have a question that relates to building one of these, and in fact is the reason I haven't.
      The story for me seems to be morphing, and I am not actually sure which version to build? For me the time line seems to be

In the first video which I carefully deconstructed where the craft was quite "orange" I could see no cacher or tesla coil. I was able to make out which wire went where, and drew a diagram that is a close copy of the above but with no tesla coil.
      Then the craft that he flies outdoors appeared and along with it the tesla coil.
      Then we got the diagram, which features the tesla coil but seeemingly not the ultrasonic emitter.
      And not all craft seem to have discs of the special hard to get patterned aluminium! (it's used to make aluminium reflectors for lights and there's about 4 patterns that look worth trying...)

I'll be honest, I wanted to make the small orange one, (lacking as I do a tesla coil) and was sorting out the materials when the tesla coil was added... Does the orange one really have an ultrasonic tranducer on the top? I also liked the fact that the orange one features a mains sychonous motor driving one disc, which means the speed can be determined to a handful of values depending on the topology of the motor versus the mains freqency) thus removing another variable.

I appreciate Alexy is evolving his machines as he makes them, but it would be nice to have a basic simple design knocked up by now that can be easily replicated. The more variables there are the more unlikely it is that a replication will work so if we can eliminate the tesla coil as the orange one appears to do it makes it more accessible, especially for anyone who has already done "lifter"s.

Replication of the basic proof of concept should be made as simple as possible to make the idea disseminate fast. (If it's real)

I want it to be real, so bad I can taste it!

Comment

BTW, I checked the Way Back Time Machine and the files have all been scrubbed from the server. That site has had many saves. I know I personally saved all the Otis OCX-X1 files a very long time ago. I personally saved the Alexey page. There are still some files for the Otis OCX-X1. All the Alexey Information is wiped. There's a message:
        Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.
        I assume means contact clandestinedisclosure.com: So much for free speech because why would he still have some but not the other?

All the saves which date back as far as 2011 can be seen and accessed at the link below
        https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...com/index.html

I did save this schematic: Right click and open in new window to save images as a rule.
        Hello Gambeir,

Nice and much cleaner diagram (than Alexey's)...except for the adding of upper magnets which Alexey's did NOT HAVE. Look again at his Diagram Video.

But, IMO IF upper magnets are to be added up...I think they would not be in repulsion, but Attraction...meaning South down North Up, just like bottom disc have them set on OEM Diagram.

This settings would REINFORCE the Magnetic Field Vector as BOTH DISCS would have South towards Earth surface.

Besides, adding Ken's Theories...by having an Attraction Field, even with a huge air gap, there would be "automatically" formed a Dielectric Field Plane (Counterspace) exactly at the Static Center Disc (if we make sure to keep SAME GAPS based on the magnets and NOT BASED ON DISCS distances).

If you look again at above Diagram, the person who drew it, cared just about All 3 Discs GAPS, therefore, Upper Disc, lower magnets are OFFSET related to Bottom Disc Magnets from CENTER DISC.
        This error would result in a Counterspace Field Plane OFF the Center Disc, or will form below center.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-09-2018, 03:09 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by swallabat View Post
          Thanks for posting that excellent diagram. I have a question that relates to building one of these, and in fact is the reason I haven't.
          The story for me seems to be morphing, and I am not actually sure which version to build? For me the time line seems to be

In the first video which I carefully deconstructed where the craft was quite "orange" I could see no cacher or tesla coil. I was able to make out which wire went where, and drew a diagram that is a close copy of the above but with no tesla coil.
          Then the craft that he flies outdoors appeared and along with it the tesla coil.
          Then we got the diagram, which features the tesla coil but seeemingly not the ultrasonic emitter.
          And not all craft seem to have discs of the special hard to get patterned aluminium! (it's used to make aluminium reflectors for lights and there's about 4 patterns that look worth trying...)

I'll be honest, I wanted to make the small orange one, (lacking as I do a tesla coil) and was sorting out the materials when the tesla coil was added... Does the orange one really have an ultrasonic tranducer on the top? I also liked the fact that the orange one features a mains sychonous motor driving one disc, which means the speed can be determined to a handful of values depending on the topology of the motor versus the mains freqency) thus removing another variable.

I appreciate Alexy is evolving his machines as he makes them, but it would be nice to have a basic simple design knocked up by now that can be easily replicated. The more variables there are the more unlikely it is that a replication will work so if we can eliminate the tesla coil as the orange one appears to do it makes it more accessible, especially for anyone who has already done "lifter"s.

Replication of the basic proof of concept should be made as simple as possible to make the idea disseminate fast. (If it's real)

Hello and welcome Swallabat!

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
          Circuit:
          Ok, if you look again at above diagram (posted by Sputins on page 1), go to RIGHT UPPER CORNER, see the 2 transistors, with 3 resistors (one variable) plus a Zenner diode...which go to small transformer (TR2 on clean new diagram)...then secondary of TR2 connects to small round piece?
          All those components are the Ultrasonic Generator, and the small round piece attached to secondary is the Piezo Electric Element.

Now, related to which model would be more "effective"...I would choose #2, which is the only one we see flying...(even with a clear fishing line-string )

Sorry, but you or we can not just "eliminate" the Tesla (not Telsa..., right Gambeir?...) without finding a HV AC Power Source Component of about same kilovolts.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-09-2018, 04:43 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

the only problem is there is no "Concept" it's just the device. It's like entertainment "Magic".

the most plausible concept of so called "Anti-Gravity" i'm researching right now is lafforgue thruster. with the same concept as thomas townsend brown's electrogravitics, where the force is the effect of imbalance forces.

It is a concept where it is no longer "Anti" gravity, just "Gravity"... engineer-able gravitational force.

some "Anti-Gravity" behind the scenes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=HW6uOW4aoJQ

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome to the thread, and considered replies.
              I've been at this quite a long time now, and it's been a wild journey in places!

I'm here, to do my best to accelerate the proving/debunking process in as honest a way as I can manage.. I've done both in my time. In the case of this device, it does have all of the main ingredients that keep cropping up in the more credible reports of "Inertial Transductance" devices so it has that going for it, but I don't like the cognitive dissonance I am now suffering from.

Let me be clear about my problem in the hope that soemone can clear up my misunderstanding (if I do indeed have one)

I watched THIS video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

at 3:02 it lifts off.

I deconstructed it frame by frame over many hours, and was not able to find the tesla coil or the ultrasonic transducer.

Now given Alexey's expressed keeness to go fly this thing, then surely his interests are best served by disseminating the design as he seems to be doing to people like my self who already have considerable experience in the air as pilot and engineer and will be only too keen to help.

The simplest design, for his purpose is best. There's enough information in that video given to build it pretty accurately if your mains runs at 50Hz, which is what his does (I AM TOLD, needs verifying) so therefore it should be relatively easy to get the ball rolling. I'm just itching to make a variant of that using 1 coaxial contra rotating brushless motor, with nylon spacers turned up on my mates lathe to give required insulation for the spinning discs, I got a local firm can knock me up sets of discs complete with all holes out of a sections of that patterned aluminum amazingly cheaply using a CNC machine, with a bit of fettling I'm sure we can eliminate all that fardling about with on the fly tuning, and get a practical "anyone can make it out of chinese rc bits" version out there, but not if the basic design keeps changing.

What is wrong with the orange one? It works in the video and is an order of magnitude simpler to construct than the more complicated versions that are now appearing. It's circuit diagram would be simpler too. It certainly would not include a tunable ultrasonic generator. Or tunable tesla coil both of which increase the variables too much to guarantee replication... (As neither can be seen in the video!)

by all means add wrinkles but if you want the public to do the basic one, make it simple like they did with the "lifter".

(Oddly enough, if you make a variant of the lifter that better demonstrates the principle that makes it work, you end up having a LOT of difficulty getting it published, and you run into a lot of opposition if you try and discuss & implement the improvements that some people have made to the basic "lifter" design over the years). That's why everyone seems to think they are a dead end..

For some reason I cannot understand this area of research which is vital to the future of humanity, and where home experimenters can really make a difference is chock full of merry pranksters showing trickery.

I seek the few real devices, that can be replicated by those with moderate skill and where the originators are prepared to answer enough questions for the replications to take place. I found out very early on in my "career" investigating this stuff, that some people seem to enjoy creating a fiction and watching others trying to make it real...

Thinking about things first, and asking my questions before picking up the tools and selecting materials, has taught me far more than building a sucession of non-working prototypes ever will, and at a vastly reduced cost.

This device could theroetically work, and if it does I want to help bring it into public production more quickly than is curently being done. First I'm asking what seem to be to be obvious questions about that video..
              Last edited by swallabat; 11-10-2018, 02:06 PM. Reason: Enhance clarity & precision, such as there is./

Comment

• swallabat,
                I think your view of all this is a good one.

not sure where everyone is at with information gained from remote viewing, but I remote view most of the things I run across.
                what I got for this device is that the guy was convinced that it can work, can't quite tell why, but seems like either he saw working one, either a full size craft or small like he made, or it was documents that had no reason to be faked. But I am not sure that I would have seen anything different if he was convinced form lots of youtube videos on the topic.
                so he then tried to build one and could not get it working (thus the many versions). so he eventually just claimed it worked and put it on the web with ideas like "tricky to tune" and linked it back to things in nature like the insects, all in the hope that someone else could get it to work.
                past that point, to many others are looking at it, that messes with the clarity of the topic, so I can't tell if it got it working at some point or not.
                -------------------
                new topic.
                as far as the tuning,
                separate drivers for the AC high voltage and the speaker would be about the only thing that would require tuning. if you got 2 circuits like that running from the same power supply, they might go into phase with each other if you got them very close in the first place.
                so to eliminate that tuning, I would drive them from the same signal source.
                other tuning issue might be the DC high voltage VS AC high voltage.
                and in that case, do something like rectify the AC high voltage to get the DC high voltage (that seems like the most likely tuning point), and then that factor is gone as well.

Comment

• For Sputins:

The lower motor in at least one of his discs is an AC syncronous motor. that means it goes around at a fixed rpm, and to me it suggests that everything else must be "timed" off it.

For the rest of you, it would really help me if anyone can show me either the kacher, the neccesary wire needed to connect it to the midplate/frame (I see no insulated stand offs) or the ultra sonic transducer and again the wire (or pair) needed to energise it.

If they aren't there, in the orange one, (which does lift off) it reduces the variable parameters to the speed of the upper disc, and the frequency of the high voltage (which although represented as DC is being made off a CRT transformer PSU, which means that DC is a series of pulses). The aluminum he uses I remember noticing was very similar to a hydroponics reflector I once got close to. A quick ask about in the metalwork community revealed embossed aluminium sheet is a thing, and there are only a handful of commonly used patterns.

If you get it working, I'll work with you to replicate and improve it, if you'd like that. Big respect to sputins for doing the work he has so far. I'm still not yet convinced I have enough accurate information to DIY myself.

Comment

• Yes, well just some FYI, as previously stated I was aware that this site would almost assuredly be scrubbed, and my plan was that I'd copy the translated interview on to word or something, however... So the schematic is from the site before it was scrubbed. I saved it easily enough and so that's where it came from. I cannot recall but it seems that the schematic was supposedly the most recent one. Now in truth the schematics aren't important at all. I know that as soon as I can explain or draw you some simple pictures that many of you will be capable of coming up with your own ideas, and that's been my covert mission all along anyways, so the schematics are not as critical as they seem, and I do believe that I now have a rather clear understanding of what's required and the tools that are allowed to make it all happen.

* I do agree with Ufopolitics about the magnets having to be in the same polarity. I would certainly try that first because "theory say's that the DC is being carried through the AC plate, and intersecting in collision with at least some portion of the AC field as it moves back and forth, so sort of like an old Atari game of Duck Hunt." We shall hear after refer to this as the "Duck Hunt Theory."

*Next is the Spacecase0 theory of leading the Lemmings, and which we shall now call the "Pied Piper Syndrome." It was Lenin who said; "the way to defeat the opposition is to lead it." Maybe that was part of the idea behind the schematic I collected just before the site went Peter Pan on us.

* Swallabat raised a number of issues. Stay with whatever makes the most logic to you first because none of us can say with authority what is right.

For example, to address Swallabat, to me the issue of timing the lower AC motor has to do the sweeping arc of the DC field, which is being carried through the AC HV plate by the magnetic field, and meaning that the timing issue in my mind has to do with perpendicular intersection of the DC current with the AC current.

Remember, only the DC current is being carried in a moving (motional) magnetic field, and it's done this way in order that the field polarity of the DC penetrates and cross through the AC field which is "in theory" moving back and forth across the HV AC plate. It also would have to work this way and because, as we already know, DC is direct steady current. So at least in the Alexey design it seems that the DC needs to move so that it's being brought in to a continuous collision with 1/2 of the AC field on one side of the plate and then brought into collision with the other half of the plate, but with each half working to flip the AC magnetic field to a vertical position. So one half pushes and the other half is being pulled on as the polarity of the DC Field is a spinning action and thus it's got to do two things which both work to do one whole thing, and which is to rotate the AC field to a vertical position: Understand? Remember here that the DC is carrying across the AC field in a moving "Sweeping Arc" which must be colliding with the AC at the correct time. To do that requires that it move and that it does so in an arc.

This implies then that *TWO* DC fields might work also. Seemingly such a system would have to be pulsed in order for both DC fields to collide at the right time: Something to think about.

The other issue which might be related to timing was brought up by Spacecase0, and that is the whole entire mess might have nothing to do with any of this, and that the reason the machine appears so difficult to get off the ground really is because the while we have to have the rotating DC field, because of the over all design, the real force which is causing a tipping of the magnetic earth field (Wheeler Gravitational Model) is all because of the magnets in the AC motor which is driving the spinning plate. Implying then that the while the DC spinning magnetic field is necessary, it may be entirely likely that another magnetic field needs to be applied along a horizontal vector, and that field would have to then be the one which synchronized, and to me this makes the most sense as it fits Wheelers' explanation for what is required to flip the gravitational field. So it could be that the reason this thing is so fricking difficult is simply because the magnetic field which is being applied in the horizontal plane is coming only from the AC motor whose relative fulcrum point is then almost zilch, and besides which it's not even timed at all~ So another magnetic field applied at the edges makes the most sense, but that field would need to be a controllable field so that it's not fighting with itself which is what would happen if you just applied magnets with their polarity facing outwards in a horizontal plane. Again this is a flipping of a magnetic field we are trying to accomplish and so a secondary magnetic field in the horizontal has to be timed so it's pushing on one half and pulling on the other half of the "now rotated AC Magnetic Field."

Understand? Because the AC HV field on the un-moving plate is not creating a magnetic field that's going to assist in the flip of the Earth's Gravitational Magnetic Field. All it's doing is providing the means for the first half of what is a two part operation, and so it seems to be giving the fulcrum point for the action to take place and which then flips the field.

Just remember that Wheeler, who is correct about this I'm quite sure, say's two magnetic fields are necessary to flip the incoming gravitational energy, which the magnetic field actually is, and he also said it takes a slight amount of energy to do this.

We will get it figured out sooner or later and then we will know for sure, but I think Spacecase0 is probably right about the AC Motor's own magnetic field which is being projected in a horizontal plane as the actual secondary magnetic field, and so the synchronization which Swallabat is talking about is really a synchronization which has to take place between three parts of the whole machine.

You have to first have the motional DC field intersect and collide with the AC field at the right time, so there's the issue of how often this is taking place because it can't be much given the speed of rotating magnetic plate, and so right there are two moving electric fields which must be brought in to a collision in order that there is the first flipping action of one magnetic field, and that action by itself should be placing the incoming magnetic gravity field in a vertical plane, so now we need another "push" to shove the now vertically displaced magnetic field in to what will be an inverted horizontal field, which is then our so-called antigravity field.

This is why I think that the Spacecase0 is likely to be correct about the AC motor's own magnets providing that push. Hopefully this makes sense.

Now if you've somehow managed to follow that, and a drawing would be helpful so maybe later, well then the point is that with the Alexey Design there's going to be a great deal of trouble making all these magnetic fields act in unison at the right time.

So you see you've really got think about how to make these magnetic field work like repelling devices which are flipping a kind of plate which pushes down on us and which we call gravity. If it was easy someone would have stumbled on to it a long time ago. Now with the ARV everything Mark McCandlish came up with to explain it's operation is entirely accurate and it may well work as described, but I do not think it's operating as explained, or at least I'm not convinced it is, and I think it's working very much like the Alexey, or certainly right now I think it could work that way.

See with the Alexey it can only weakly counter the hyper-spacial speed of the incoming energetic material of counter-space. Since this field is moving so fast, billions of times the speed to light, and because it's so disorganized we just don't even realize it's there all around us, but even so it's all energy which means it must be subject to the influence of magnetism. So ya know I think Wheeler is entirely correct and I think that the Alexey manages to flip the incoming pressure plate which we call gravity, but to get all the parts working together to do so is almost a miracle.

That's actually a really good thing because it now means we are gaining on our understanding and there's obviously room for huge improvements.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018, 12:09 AM.
                    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Thanks for the welcome to the thread, and considered replies.
                      I've been at this quite a long time now, and it's been a wild journey in places!

I'm here, to do my best to accelerate the proving/debunking process in as honest a way as I can manage.. I've done both in my time. In the case of this device, it does have all of the main ingredients that keep cropping up in the more credible reports of "Inertial Transductance" devices so it has that going for it, but I don't like the cognitive dissonance I am now suffering from.

Let me be clear about my problem in the hope that soemone can clear up my misunderstanding (if I do indeed have one)

I watched THIS video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

at 3:02 it lifts off.

I deconstructed it frame by frame over many hours, and was not able to find the tesla coil or the ultrasonic transducer.

Now given Alexey's expressed keeness to go fly this thing, then surely his interests are best served by disseminating the design as he seems to be doing to people like my self who already have considerable experience in the air as pilot and engineer and will be only too keen to help.

The simplest design, for his purpose is best. There's enough information in that video given to build it pretty accurately if your mains runs at 50Hz, which is what his does (I AM TOLD, needs verifying) so therefore it should be relatively easy to get the ball rolling. I'm just itching to make a variant of that using 1 coaxial contra rotating brushless motor, with nylon spacers turned up on my mates lathe to give required insulation for the spinning discs, I got a local firm can knock me up sets of discs complete with all holes out of a sections of that patterned aluminum amazingly cheaply using a CNC machine, with a bit of fettling I'm sure we can eliminate all that fardling about with on the fly tuning, and get a practical "anyone can make it out of chinese rc bits" version out there, but not if the basic design keeps changing.

What is wrong with the orange one? It works in the video and is an order of magnitude simpler to construct than the more complicated versions that are now appearing. It's circuit diagram would be simpler too. It certainly would not include a tunable ultrasonic generator. Or tunable tesla coil both of which increase the variables too much to guarantee replication... (As neither can be seen in the video!)

by all means add wrinkles but if you want the public to do the basic one, make it simple like they did with the "lifter".

(Oddly enough, if you make a variant of the lifter that better demonstrates the principle that makes it work, you end up having a LOT of difficulty getting it published, and you run into a lot of opposition if you try and discuss & implement the improvements that some people have made to the basic "lifter" design over the years). That's why everyone seems to think they are a dead end..

For some reason I cannot understand this area of research which is vital to the future of humanity, and where home experimenters can really make a difference is chock full of merry pranksters showing trickery.

I seek the few real devices, that can be replicated by those with moderate skill and where the originators are prepared to answer enough questions for the replications to take place. I found out very early on in my "career" investigating this stuff, that some people seem to enjoy creating a fiction and watching others trying to make it real...

Thinking about things first, and asking my questions before picking up the tools and selecting materials, has taught me far more than building a sucession of non-working prototypes ever will, and at a vastly reduced cost.

This device could theroetically work, and if it does I want to help bring it into public production more quickly than is curently being done. First I'm asking what seem to be to be obvious questions about that video..
                      Swallabat, a couple of thoughts about your concerns:

first, I remember doing a frame by frame analysis of a supposed Russian inventor's video where he demonstrates his motor-generator powering his shop and various bits of machinery. There were technical signs that it was a fraud, and even when he did a second video "fixing" the obvious problems, there were still technical evidences in his video that it also was a fake.

Second, I remember reading through a Russian inventor's patents and disclosure papers and reading where he freely admits that he placed misinformation and misdirections in all his information. He also states that Russians only give out true information that was properly paid for.

So there might be a cultural thing there about who can make the best fake, and only give out the real goodies to those who have taken the plunge and paid.

Lastly, The U.S. pentagon sent a directive to the patent office around 1971 directing that if any applications come through with enhanced efficiencies for fuel MPG above mid 20s or solar panel efficiencies greater than mid 20 percent, along with many other categories, then they were to reject the patent and send it to the pentagon presumably to issue a national security letter to the inventor.

It has been my experience that this topic of anti-gravity, as well as alternative disruptive technology, energy, health, etc., threatens power structures, organizations, economies, whole sectors of business, as well as national security for nations. There is a very vested interest in keeping people herded along in thought and act according to the master global plan.

If energy is directly exchangeable for money and vice-verse, then free-energy is equivalent of counterfeiting. And if unrestricted travel is a threat to power structures, then anti-gravity is the gravest of threats.

Having said all that, I do believe that it is important to make society better by the free exchange of ideas, tech and the freeing of individuals and groups to think and act how their conscience allows.

I would suggest that since you have already done the frame-by-frame analysis, that you also do one with acceleration and positional stability analysis. If possible, an audio analysis should also give some clues as to whether this might be legit or not.
                      Last edited by kenssurplus; 11-11-2018, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Here's some basics I have picked up.

I've done a fair bit of research into this, whole anti-gravity thing over the last ten years or so and obviously there are pitfalls for the unwary.

1. Liars. They are everywhere, and range form internet troll types to higly paid well qualified "operatives". This makes gathering the basics together quite difficult.

2. Predators. They range from simple timewaster/troll types, to the sort you defintely encounter if you actually discover or invent "something that works".

3. The cost. This "hobby" costs in time, infrastructure, money, and there can be hidden costs if you get into the esoteric stuff that surrounds a/g.
                        There is definitely a cost to your world view, and sense of security, which seems to increase the closer you get to understanding this stuff. THis is vigourous mental activity and it can mess you up as surely as uncontrolled vigous physical activity can. PLEASE monitor your "emotional connections to others", and take decent breaks (weeks if neccesary) when you feel yourself being driven, rather than driving your investigations.

To be clear, my previous use of the term frame by frame, implies a level of capabilty I do not have. although my analysis of the orange one's video did take several hours, it's more true to say that I used freeze frame and stepping back and forth extensively to be totally sure I hadn't missed anything, and to be sure I wasn't counting shadows as wires, that sort of thing.

My aim in doing this (which I believe I achieved) was to account for each wire, and understand which parameters were fixed, and which could be changed because he was already talking about "tuning". As a cheap copy "levitron" owner, I know all about that "tuning" process which has to be done every time you get the thing out, and half the battle is knowing how many parmeters can be tuned. I had just about determined I understood the orange video well enough to have a go, when he added the "Kacher" in the next video...

Now there seem to be a flurry of complications which in my experience is sometimes not a good inidication if veracity. I saw that happen a while back whilst I was watching a putative John Hutchison project, which as people asked the basic questions that would be asked (by people who have signed on to help someone "famous" who asks for help, and were trying to perform the allocated tasks) the task immediately grew more complicated.

What we want here is the simplest and hence most reliable way of demonstrating the validity of the effect.

Speculations as to how it might work won't get us there!

Distilling it down to the basics and then replicating those basics successfully, is the only thing that will help our man sputins who is doing the work whilst we talk. The less stuff he has to tweak the greater his chance of sucess. If anyoen else who has clear eyes, and a basic lifter level undertsanding of electricals could cast their eye over the orange machine video and confirm these observations, Sputins Job gets much, much easier.

1. There is no visible ultrasonic sounder nor are there suffcient wires being suplied to the craft to carry teh signal, (which is alledged to be variable by the operator from the "groundstation" position. If the orange craft does indeed lack that feature, that is one less thing to implement or have to tune in concert with other parameters. (the less combinations the easier the safe is to crack??)
                        2. The lower motor is connected directly to the maisn supply, no variac, no electronic control card, it's a syncronous motor such as is found in old clocks, and being syncronous that means it's rpms are locked to the mains supply frequency. O.K. you will actually be limited to a handful of numbers which it will rotate at, and I don't know enough about synchronous motors to be more helpful, yet, but it still cuts down the number of rpms from close to infinity to a handful.
                        3. There does not appear to be any sort of "kacher/tesla" energisation on the centre plate, at the time I looked the only HT supplies discernable were +V (HT) to the upper disc via a scraper/brush and -V (HT) to the lower disc by a similar scraper/brush. The big orange plastic bit up top is to isolate the upper motor (which is a dc motor possibly with a speed control on it) from the +V HT. The HT is coming off his LOPT/flyback type psu which he uses on that one (and shows better in another video)

If you count the wires carefully (and differentiate out the shadows which are confusing, I had to use freeze and back and forth a LOT) there is a pair of wires for ths lower motor which have mains on them, a pair of dc wires from the upper motor, (you can trace them back if you are patient to the black box on the extension lead, and I'm not sure I see a variable control on that..) and a pair of (eventually) red HT leads going to either plate. I surmise that the lower fan is made of bakelite which is a very good insulator, so needs less insulation on it's mount than the upper motor. That's why I was up for building it, there were very few variables and clearly geometric precision was not required either! AS time moves on it's getting LESS clear, not MORE clear as I would expect...

If only we had a competent russian speaker with a direct line to Alexey I'm sure this could all be cleared up in a couple of skype calls.

I'm really just trying to make it as accessible as I can, for the guys who are likely to (or have) pick up tools, by keeping it as simple as it can be kept.
                        Last edited by swallabat; 11-11-2018, 04:29 PM. Reason: as ever, trying for increased clarity & transparency!

Comment

• Well there's nothing wrong with a healthy dose of suspicion, but I do object to being called a time wasting liar, but only because I've never claimed to actually know what I'm talking about.

Listen to Wheeler and then apply that to the Alexey. Eventually it will make some sense as to how this device works. Although I must say it's a wonder it does work at all. See, the Alexey is almost accidentally working. By all rights it probably shouldn't work because it's really only applying no more than half the necessary magnetic field needed to rotate the gravity force which is acting on the mass, but at times it manages to climb above the 50% level needed and so, at times, it does work but there's like huge room for improvement.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

The correct way this should work is that as one side of the HV Plate is acted upon by the DC field, the exact opposite side of the HV Plate should be receiving an exactly opposite charge.

What's going on here appears to be that the AC HV plate is made magnetically conductive by the electric charge in it. Once that happens, the DC field can then act upon the "now magnetically conductive HV field." The magnets on the rotating plate carry the DC current. That current is a steady state polarity that interdicts the AC polarity every half cycle ( best case theory). Evidently, and rather shockingly, this is somehow enough that with enough screwing around there is enough force being applied to create "one half the necessary force" required to flip the gravity field acting on the mass. It isn't by itself enough. The only reason this is working is very likely due to the magnetic field in the motor which is driving the rotating magnet plate. That field is perpendicular to the DC field and it's also AC so again it's somehow capable, probably just barely or accidentally more likely, to add the secondary magnetic moment required to complete the rotation of the gravitational field.

It is the combination of two magnetic forces that flip the gravitational field.Two magnetic fields are needed to flip the directional force of gravitational mass. To simply and to understand think simply. Think of magnets pushing and pulling. Think how you might try to flip a horizontal plate that's magnetically conductive using two magnets. That's what I did and pretty soon I got what Wheeler was saying.

The faster all this can be made to take place the more efficient the machine will be. Now with the Alexey you can see that the magnets are all facing the same way. What that translates in to is that as one side somehow manages to interdict the AC field, and at the correct time, because it's moving or changing from positive to neg at a very fast rate, the exact same thing is happening on the other opposite side because the AC is being broadcast uniformly. So the machine is fighting itself and could not possibly flip the gravitational field by this action alone. That's why the only explanation for it working must come from the other AC source which is the drive motor for the rotating magnets, and here once more only a small portion of the AC magnetic field is likely to be working to complete the flipping action, not to mention the location for a fulcrum point is almost zero. It's amazing that it does work at all and it's no wonder it's hell to make work either. I'm pretty sure Spacecase0 nailed that it when he said that it's the motor to the magnets disc which is providing the secondary magnetic field. For me figuring that one out became my Ah-ha moment~! I got the gist of what Wheeler was trying to tell me in the video and how this all takes place. Once that happened I was able to figure out the Alexey and now see it's many flaws.

Now it doesn't have to be like that. Shouldn't be like that, not really, all it should take is for the DC to interdict the AC with one polarity on one side and the exact opposite happening at the exact same time on the other side of the disc. Now you have two magnetic fields working to flip the magnetic mass and that's all that's required to re-vector the gravity field from a vertical inbound center of earth going straight to hell vector, to a heavenly ascension to frozen outer space. There, are you happy now?
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018, 09:10 PM.
                          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Here, I've been fooling around trying to figure a way to show how this works. Hopefully this image will assist in understanding when combined with Ken's video posted in the previous post I made.

Comment

• Listen to Wheeler: Gravity is a resultant force. It's a force caused when the dielectric energy of counter space moves through a dielectric. It does this at an un-noticed hyper velocity and it penetrates almost all matter, but it also pushes on matter because almost all matter has dielectric quality and it also further induces a magnetic field which further causes matter to be attracted to other matter. All dielectric matter has a magnetic field. Rocks have a magnetic field. You have a magnetic field. Almost all matter has a dielectric capability. Matter's innate attraction is follow another dielectric because it has a charge and therefore a magnetic field.

See, almost all matter wants to clump together. Clumping is where it's at. It's what we do best. It's what rocks do best. So just accept that you are a clumper and move along with understanding how to de-clump so that we can all be free. De-clumping isn't half as difficult as it's been sold. Turns out this other nonsense they have been selling about gravity is just that, nonsense, and it is all because they don't want hordes of De-clumpers grub staking a claim on Mars or finding their child prisons on the Moon for that matter. I know you all think I'm joking about that stuff but honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

Now you all just pay attention to Wheeler here to start with OK?

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                              The correct way this should work is that as one side of the HV Plate is acted upon by the DC field, the exact opposite side of the HV Plate should be receiving an exactly opposite charge.
                              Notice here that the force being applied is what? It's the magnetic force of "the" magnets combined with the electro-magneto force correct? Think about this please because the reason this thing works has a lot to do with how powerful the magnets are: The electrical is the conductive path for the magnetic field don't ya see? It's not something independent of the magnetic field but rather an accessory to it which the magnetic field can exploit and follow. Not that I really know what I'm talking about by way of experimental proofs but I feel it's pretty accurate. Please think for yourselves about this stuff. I'm just reminding everyone that magnets don't just sit there when electricity is hovering nearby, they like to get together for coffee and gab and so on, so just think about how this all could work.

The other thing I've forgotten to include here is that while there should be an opposite charge applied to the opposite side, that side also needs to have a magnet force acting on it's behalf as well. Right now the machine only has a magnetic moment cooperating with one half of the the AC plate. See this would all be easier if the whole thing was done electrically but then you would have a very complex, expensive, and large machine. Sort of like the ARV and so now do you see how similar these two designs really are?

See, when for example the AC is in a positive mode, and being repelled by the magnetic positive, then on the opposite side there should the exact opposite thing going on. Meaning that with the Alexey you don't have this going on. You don't have a magnetic moment of force being applied on the opposite side to help tumble the dielectric counter-spacial hyperspeed gravity field like any reasonable design would have. This whole contraption is rather accidental but fortuitous because it's kind of instructional as well, but to understand it you have to understand what Wheeler is saying and you have to have some understanding of gravity being a kind of induced pushing force caused by the dielectric force of that surrounding disassociated mass of hyper-speeding energy which cannot be seen or detected other than finding it in a condensed form through a magnet.

Now is this making sense or do I have to get in the car and come and find you?
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 11-12-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• I am Russian

If you only have Google Translate version I can accurately translate videos for you.

I also have program that can edit a video
                                Add English subtitles, etc

I read this post, but for now not commenting.

I had other posts on this forum before and they all died after a while

Comment

Working...
                                X