Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkovís Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    there is one thing we really should test,
    the idea was pointed out in the ARV thread (?),
    put a high voltage asymmetrical capacitor in a strong magnetic field and sees what it does. That would clear up quite a bit.
    Let me clarify a bit; I think it is an open air capacitor using principles of dielectric barrier discharge, and that the rotating magnets are creating an kind of Biefield Brown Effect, which then results in an asymmetrical open air capacitor which is producing a thrust vector produced by a directed electro~magnetic discharge. The way a normal capacitor works the discharge is equal over time as I understand it. This is the case during normal discharge in a dielectric barrier discharge but because of the magnets there is an additional factor involved. What precisely this effect is I have not given a lot of thought to just yet, but whatever it is the result creates a levitating effect. A corollary of a dielectric barrier discharge is the production of a plasma along with ozone and this discharge is an open air cold plasma, which in this case appears to be ejecting in a circular ring about the central axis of the machine, which is not producing any helpful thrust but with enough energy would begin to result in a surrounding atmospheric glow and I believe, but can't quite remember, that somewhere Alexey says something about a faint glow: In which case there is at least a partial validation of what is taking place.

    The entire machine appears to have the makings for creating an artificial analog type of plasmoid since the horizontally ejected ionized atmosphere would be in line with creating a machine that could be covered in a plasma and thereby result in something akin to a Foo Fighter, and which I think is what the ARV can do and which may also be an important part of the over~all propulsion system both in the atmosphere, and under water, as well as in our local interstellar medium.

    *Invisible plasmoid sphere's in the infared range have been recorded, even chased by aircraft and helicopters, so this ability to cover the vechicle in plasma has the potential for creating a cloaking effect.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 03:17 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Let me clarify a bit; I think it is an open air capacitor using principles of dielectric barrier discharge, and that the rotating magnets are creating an kind of Biefield Brown Effect, which then results in an asymmetrical open air capacitor which is producing a thrust vector produced by a directed electro~magnetic discharge. The way a normal capacitor works the discharge is equal over time as I understand it. This is the case during normal discharge in a dielectric barrier discharge but because of the magnets there is an additional factor involved. What precisely this effect is I have not given a lot of thought to just yet, but whatever it is the result creates a levitating effect. A corollary of a dielectric barrier discharge is the production of a plasma along with ozone and this discharge is an open air cold plasma, which in this case appears to be ejecting in a circular ring about the central axis of the machine, which is not producing any helpful thrust but with enough energy would begin to result in a surrounding atmospheric glow and I believe, but can't quite remember, that somewhere Alexey says something about a faint glow: In which case there is at least a partial validation of what is taking place.

      The entire machine appears to have the makings for creating an artificial analog type of plasmoid since the horizontally ejected ionized atmosphere would be in line with creating a machine that could be covered in a plasma and thereby result in something akin to a Foo Fighter, and which I think is what the ARV can do and which may also be an important part of the over~all propulsion system both in the atmosphere, and under water, as well as in our local interstellar medium.

      *Invisible plasmoid sphere's in the infared range have been recorded, even chased by aircraft and helicopters, so this ability to cover the vechicle in plasma has the potential for creating a cloaking effect.
      I see what you are saying now
      that makes lots of sense.
      in full light you would not see much of a glow from that, would have to be at night with the lights out to get a picture of it.

      your description reminds me of something.
      there was a device linked to in the ARV thread were someone used ion emitters that physically spun in circles, then used another magnetic field to push off of the ion created field.
      I have looked for it and can not find a link or my archived copy...
      but it has all the same components and the fields lined up the same way as the Alexey device, just a layout change.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        I see what you are saying now
        that makes lots of sense.
        in full light you would not see much of a glow from that, would have to be at night with the lights out to get a picture of it.

        your description reminds me of something.
        there was a device linked to in the ARV thread were someone used ion emitters that physically spun in circles, then used another magnetic field to push off of the ion created field.
        I have looked for it and can not find a link or my archived copy...
        but it has all the same components and the fields lined up the same way as the Alexey device, just a layout change.
        This is kind of a strange way to reply but maybe it will make some sense. Ya know, there's a video of a machine with an spherical shaped aurora surrounding it that was taken through a telescope purported showing an ARV type machine crossing the lunar surface.

        This video mentions the Alcubierre warp drive concept, and which has been associated with the ARV, and with those ideas which guided us about in the past involving crystals and what they may or may not be doing. The thing is I don't know that such a concept is possible if space is not what Einstein said, it's not what Tesla thought space was, and so I have some grave doubts as to what is and is not possible and how things work according to the established ideas we have all been sold.

        By all outward appearance's the ARV is also using a dielectric barrier discharge: Quartz crystals are frequent in dielectric barrier discharge technology. I think we had to shift through a mountain of crackpot and professional crackpotism to discover something probably imagined in the 1930's. Alexey Chernikov seems to have re~invented what was likely discovered a very long time ago. I now think it's even more likely that the Germans had figured this out and that we have photographic proof supported by other undeniable war time data which is strongly supportive of the idea that these machines were in operation by 1935 and possibly earlier. I'm reminded of the story about the electric rocket and the kid who sold the copyrights to Standard Oil for a million dollars: Alexey's machine has the same sense about it as an electric rocket. We all now know that the industrialists financed the last global war, we all now know they are pushing to try to create another global war, and so why the surprise? It all makes sense. Oh, and one last thing I want to tag on about all this. As long as those kinds of sociopaths have a grip on this technology we are never, ever, ever, going to know anything truthful about life outside our own planet.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 09:07 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

        Comment


        • #34
          first, Tesla thought that nuke power was not possible,
          so clearly he was missing something
          Einstein made an assumption,
          it is why he said IF the speed of light is constant, then...
          he never said the speed of light was constant, it was an assumption.
          and he said so.
          it seems to be everyone else that went wild with the assumption

          I keep taking a single idea and changing my frame of reference
          sometimes it leads to insight
          another way this device might work
          is that it is making a magnetic field that is spinning inducing and electric field. and you can push off that electric field with an electrostatic field as the first field is not physically connected to what made it.
          this is that hard to test,
          no reason why someone could not have figured this out long ago.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            first, Tesla thought that nuke power was not possible,
            so clearly he was missing something
            Einstein made an assumption,
            it is why he said IF the speed of light is constant, then...
            he never said the speed of light was constant, it was an assumption.
            and he said so.
            it seems to be everyone else that went wild with the assumption

            I keep taking a single idea and changing my frame of reference
            sometimes it leads to insight
            another way this device might work
            is that it is making a magnetic field that is spinning inducing and electric field. and you can push off that electric field with an electrostatic field as the first field is not physically connected to what made it.
            this is that hard to test,
            no reason why someone could not have figured this out long ago.
            OK, well not had time to read this because it is a book, but just go to the link and skip to page 11 and scan the intro, then go to 91 and then see illustration on page 94.
            http://www.rexresearch.com/hooper/NewHorizons.pdf

            This is just about generating an electrical current by spinning the magnets.

            Apparatus for Generating
            Motional Electric Field
            by William J. Hooper
            US Patent # 3,656,013

            This is the only info I can find which relates back to the electric rocket material. Note what he says here;
            " it occurred to me that the capacitor plates should be staggered and wedge shaped to make polarized gravity flow through a central, hollow core. Staggering the plates was the single most important idea I had.
            NEW Gravity Capacitor
            Last edited by Gambeir; 09-30-2018, 12:52 AM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
              This is just about generating an electrical current by spinning the magnets.
              yes,
              and that is the key,
              this appears to be how gravity is made.

              Comment


              • #37
                Soon...



                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                  yes,
                  and that is the key,
                  this appears to be how gravity is made.
                  Evidently so ~
                  We should try to get a hold of Hooper and see if we can get these guys to work mapping out what they think is going on.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sputins View Post


                    Looks fantastic Sputins~
                    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      The interrelationships

                      Interesting how size of rotating discs, evenly energy distribution and sound waves are connected in this. Useful ?
                      https://youtu.be/rQ7VYGw6DBY

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Check this out

                        English Transcript of Alexey Device Schematic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Nice one. Thanks NutzNvoltz (magazine ) very helpful actually. Cheers.
                          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                            Evidently so ~
                            We should try to get a hold of Hooper and see if we can get these guys to work mapping out what they think is going on.
                            here is my first thought,
                            Might be harder to get a hold of him than just reproducing his work entirely.
                            I am all for contacting people after they have passed on, and pretty sure I know how to build the hardware to do that, it is just that you are going to need people on either side to help build the prototypes. Maybe a skilled astral projector could do things on the other side needed, but I gave up on that project a while ago when I figured out they usually don't wan to talk to us. (but maybe they would more if it was easier)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              thank you !

                              what I got out of that is the frequency of the high voltage and the ultrasonic need to be adjustable, but the amplitude out of either seems not to be much of an issue.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Yeah Spacecase, that makes sense. Also, didn't you mention in the ARV thread that you did some experimenting with oppositely charged counter rotating discs that produced a huge magnetic field? Seems like the permanent magnets wouldn't be needed in that case.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X