Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir
    replied
    Just returned from beating the local hardware stores for some aluminum plate and not one bit anywhere. The stuff Sputin's has was once commonly used as a material for the lower portion of summer time front door screens.

If I can't find any aluminum plate I'm thinking plywood and crinkled aluminum glued to the ply might be the only other option besides a special order. I see that one of the disk's is made from plastic.

I like the idea of using an ignition coil since that's something everyone can relate to and can be purchased off the shelf.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-26-2018, 10:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    if I go look at the likely theories as to how this all might work,
    you can make a field needed and not notice the effect on gravity
    the reason is that it needs to be a field that is unequal from one spot to another (that would be why most things need 2 disks).
    so I tend to think that some component here is giving the thing direction. and I don't know how it has any direction.
    potentially a frequency shift or phase angle change from the HV AC to the ultrasonic ?
    could just be + and - sets that polarity...

first thing I would do to try and simplify it would be to make the disks unequal size as that is what at least 2 separate theories would point to.
    but then again you need a working model before that next step is even a possibility

The #2 Model, which according to all videos is, so far the one working pretty well...and it only has one disc with magnets...this fact gives me the idea that the spinning magnetic field plus it's B FIELD Vector determines the direction of the lift force "steering"...

Then, in the case it would be so...by shifting this magnetic vector it may change angular displacement based on a virtual center axis where all magnets spin.

If that wouldn't be the case...then it could also be the virtual axis formed by the two opposite Electric Fields generated by the two discs...

Finally, like you've said...only having FIRST a working model....then adjusting these parameters to see which one is the directional component would tell the truth.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    if I go look at the likely theories as to how this all might work,
    you can make a field needed and not notice the effect on gravity
    the reason is that it needs to be a field that is unequal from one spot to another (that would be why most things need 2 disks).
    so I tend to think that some component here is giving the thing direction. and I don't know how it has any direction.
    potentially a frequency shift or phase angle change from the HV AC to the ultrasonic ?
    could just be + and - sets that polarity...

first thing I would do to try and simplify it would be to make the disks unequal size as that is what at least 2 separate theories would point to.
    but then again you need a working model before that next step is even a possibility

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Wunderbar! Everyone~ do not forget to up~vote this thread so that it is pinned.

Glad to see this. Now Sputins I know you've going to be kept busy but what diameter did you decide on for the beetle plates?

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Hello Sputins, Space,

It's great to see the Building Thread open and running!

And yes I also have same questions as Space...and then some more..

Basically related to HV DC plus AC..I mean, no typical equipment will read HV in the 20-30Kv...plus I believe it must be stored first on specific HF Caps...anyways, I believe in order to keep things simple, is better to just follow a diagram with parts involved...OR possible parts which should do as well...like an Ignition Coil from a car or from an old CRT TV...and how to make it work for this...

In Alexey's latest video, (if Google translator did the job right..) I believe next he would make the plates levitate (as he said he strongly believes there should be a much simpler method to make it)...maybe just with HV plus Ultrasound and some rotating field (magnets)...but where I want to get at...is to do some preliminary BUT SIMPLE tests...Which should give us some positive results...as to lead us the right way.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-26-2018, 04:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    do you have a link to the circuit schematic you plan on using ?
    I can't seem to find what you are referring to

mostly curious if you have output voltage amplitude control
    and I really am curious how it does the automatic resonance seeking

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    SV1 build so far

Discs, hammered aluminium plate, six neo N42 magnets, north side facing up:

So the frame is coming along, but I await certain parts and assembly. Picture shows a mock-up. I might have to increase the size of the threaded rods to a larger diameter, adjustments to make and parts yet to fit.

The central plate, neutral plate or centre tap plate may play an important role. It may form a boundary for the positive and negative field. It’s also the position to apply the RF from the Tesla coil evenly to both halves of the device.
    The primary coil for the Tesla Coil is almost complete, just the driving circuit remains. - I'll use the circuit Spigel used, (BSpg on the forum) using a 2SC5200 transistor. The important thing is that the Tesla coil feedback circuit self-adjusts for factors that alter the resonant circuit, (like capacitive loading) so it remains resonant at all times.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Alexey’s Video Screen Shots

Version-1:

Version-1 Side shot:

Version-2:

Version-2 Side shot:

Version-3:

Version-3 side shot:

Circuit:

Leave a comment:

• An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

This thread is a branch off from Gambier’s “An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle”
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-vehicle.html

This thread has been started for the purpose of discussing and the building flying discs based on the demonstrations and information given by Alexey Chekurkov.

With the idea to validate Alexey’s results and to learn more about the underlying principal of operation:

(It’s not a debate about Aliens)

Alexey's Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ...BZOVVy8_YzP6Yw

Sputins
Working...
X