An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlurye View Post
    Here is device similar to the one Alex built Aero Radio Balistique - Wikirota There is no motors but the idea is the same. Dig around and you might find interesting stuff there.
    Hmm...well thank you for that. I have no recollection of having seen any information on this previously other than possibly from very long ago.

There is a pdf from Kellynet on the AeroBalistique. This is an interesting PDF which includes other information semi-related.
    http://www.keelynet.com/docs/louisrotaairship.pdf

I think an alternative to the Tesla Coil could be an off the shelf microwave. Not sure though; still computing that concept.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 12-02-2018, 09:33 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• The explanation for the Alexey device is contained in these two video's by Ken Wheeler:

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

* What is the medium that the magnet falls through? The copper pipe is the medium. Electric retardation is the effect of the medium. Change in weight is the outcome.
      This implies that if you surround a device in another medium then you can control or alter the effective weight of the device. Thus surrounding a machine with a plasma
      is to change the medium in which the machine resides. I think that this understanding is what was probably behind foo fighters. It probably lead to the understanding that
      if a plasma can create antigravity effects then the medium we ourselves reside in must then be what: A high frequency energy field of some kind?

&

Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYplcQ_J5rs

For me there is no doubt that Wheeler has given us the tools to deduce what needs to take place to create an anti-gravity system, and of those there are only two base forms. For the Alexey to work it must therefore be one or the other, unless naturally it's a hermaphrodite utilizing a combination of the two forms.

I have repeatedly watched these video's attempting to nail down in my head the fundamental concepts as outlined by Ken on the two possible anti-gravity drives. As Ken says, everything is right hand rule, and this is a little perplexing to me as to how to apply that in the context of the HV AC plate with a spinning magnetic plate beneath it.

So I would invite others to share their thoughts on how they think the Alexey fit's in to the parameter's as defined by Wheeler; those being the only two possible forms of anti-gravity propulsion systems.

Right now I believe the Alexey is basically described @14:14 Mark in the video; Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYplcQ_J5rs

This would mean that the Alexey is a Repulsine Drive. So what I think (right now) is that the magnets act to create a point in space for the acceleration force of the HV AC, following the right hand rule, such that the HV AC electromagnetic force is point vectored downwards and with the magnets center acting as the point upon/through which the AC HV force (right hand rule) is then vectored as a repulsine force.

Comments, thoughts, or go back and smoke some more crack?
      I think the Alexey may have a little hermaphrodite in it, and which may be causing problems, and that could be a by-product of the overhead ultrasonic emitters. Those might be acting to actually counter the repulsine drive. Watch where he describes a forced field drive, especially around the 17:35 mark where he quickly skims over "what we are actually doing is creating a point source accelration." Note that there are two magnetic fields in this drive with a focused field drive on another point in space or elsewhere on the craft itself as the Chris Hardeman Device was actually intended to utilize.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 12-02-2018, 09:31 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Yes I am. And I love that movie.

This flying bicycle weighted 100 kg and it was in the air for 40 hours. Even so the only proof is newspaper. But look at the anti gravity parts of this device you will see some similarities with what Alex built.

I love that movie too. And songs.
        I live in UK.
        But came here from Republic of Belarus
        Nice to meet you

Now 3 of us here
        You me and Bigfly

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
          I love that movie too. And songs.
          I live in UK.
          But came here from Republic of Belarus
          Nice to meet you

Now 3 of us here
          You me and Bigfly
          Let's discuss this (Aero Radio Balistique - Wikirota) on the the ARV thread. I'm restoring a photo to the best of my ability of the creator and the vehicle right now. Then I'm going to look through the PDF on this machine. However, I agree there's more in this and I'm struck by the construction. Anyways, lets carry this over to the ARV thread for more discussion. The captured engineer Bugsfly may have a few thoughts on this is what I'm thinking. Repost the links there too if you like. I want to deal with this in greater detail. I think it might have a lot to offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            Let's discuss this (Aero Radio Balistique - Wikirota) on the the ARV thread. I'm restoring a photo to the best of my ability of the creator and the vehicle right now. Then I'm going to look through the PDF on this machine. However, I agree there's more in this and I'm struck by the construction. Anyways, lets carry this over to the ARV thread for more discussion. The captured engineer Bugsfly may have a few thoughts on this is what I'm thinking. Repost the links there too if you like. I want to deal with this in greater detail. I think it might have a lot to offer.
            I can't see any engines in it. Just a skeleton and a few propellers.

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
              I can't see any engines in it. Just a skeleton and a few propellers.
              Ignore propellers, they are there just to distract you. See picture https://ibb.co/Cn7ytD6, I marked main components

BTW ... Gambeir, what is ARV? Can you post link to it plz?
              Last edited by mlurye; 12-03-2018, 02:02 PM.
              Mike

Comment

BTW ... Gambeir, what is ARV? Can you post link to it plz?
                Hello Mlurye,

ARV= Alien Reproduction Vehicle.

However, Gambeir does not believe in Aliens interacting in our planet, never...

Have no idea how that could work out for him...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• and here is the link to where we are talking about the ARV
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-vehicle.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello Mlurye,

ARV= Alien Reproduction Vehicle.

However, Gambeir does not believe in Aliens interacting in our planet, never...

Have no idea how that could work out for him...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Yes, on my thread you're free to discuss the most improbable things; Alien life forms included, along with highly dubious forms of radio flyers.
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ehicle-28.html

Ufopolitics is quite right, but you have to understand that I have to maintain that there are no aliens visiting us on the principle that, if I can get everyone else to deny there are aliens, then the powers that be will have to prove there really are aliens among us; otherwise their plan for a fake alien invasion will succeed. Long story short is that I'm trying to force their hand whereas my associate is far too trusting.

So you see, there really are aliens, they are visiting us, they are walking among us, but I am forced to deny all this on principle and not because I'm naturally a born hypocrite or jackass.

BTW, what of the Slave Replicator> ??? Has he gone AWOL? MIA? What am I to think? Has he been abducted, shuttled off to some remote Island by black Ops?
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 12-04-2018, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

BTW, what of the Slave Replicator> ??? Has he gone AWOL? MIA? What am I to think? Has he been abducted, shuttled off to some remote Island by black Ops?

Yeah...I was asking tha same questions...where is the replicating slave??!!

BTW...There are only and about...57 Alien Species...interacting on Earth.

But I know...lets...

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZqPILWlnD8&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-04-2018, 06:38 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Do you mean the guy who was replicating alexey's device?

Yes I noticed he is not posting
                        Someone drop him a message?

Comment

• Well I suspect that we will soon be solicited for lose change to fund the coming break through.
                          If you care please help....
                          What?

In the mean time;
                          The crystal connection.

Consider this article "Flying Triangles and the Black Holes on my Fridge" It is a fascinating article in it's own right and mirrors some of the path's I myself had followed. In it he talks about Kowsky and Frost whose supposed experiments had revealed anti-gravity in common table salt crystals way back in 1927, and saying that when a "high tension DC current (is passed) through the crystal while subjecting the crystal to HF radio energy perpendicular to the flow of electricity the crystal became quite buoyant managing eventually to suspend some 55lbs above the table. https://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

The author of the article then mentions the 1986 discovery at 'Hill 611' near Dalnegorsk, Russia, of a supposed UFO that crashed on Hill 611 and recovered material from that which contained a matrix of fine gold wire substrate sheathed in quartz. *Note; this is a repeating theme: Gold & Quartz Crystals. Either wire coated in quartz crystals, as in micro fine hair thin gold wire, or quartz crystals coated in gold nano-particles forming a sheet or skin of sorts.

The description of the Kowsky & Frost experiment is curiously similar to the Alexey Device. Here in the Alexey there is a center aluminum plate which is supplied with a high voltage AC field from a Tesla Coil, and while being acted upon from a spinning plate beneath carrying six magnets and that plate has a 12 volt current being supplied to the whole spinning plate arrangement. The result is that you have the magnets carrying or projecting another energy field at a right angle and colliding with the AC field: The magnets carry the 12 volt DC field up through and perpendicular to the aluminum plate via a magnetic field and which can be seen as an alternative means to project one form of energy against another without direct contract. The High Voltage AC (alternating current) Tesla Coil supplies power to the aluminum plate which is situated in the center of the Alexey device and which is isolated and unmoving. Again, this arrangement is very much like broadcasting a radio wave as an alternative means to project another energy at a right angle so as to create a collision between two forms of energy, except for one thing, in the Kowsky & Frost experiment they are pushing a high tension 12 volt current in to the crystals and then striking that with a radio wave so it's sort of reversed but still very similar.

So now look at the so-called capacitors of the Alien Reproduction Vehicle once more. Here we have once again more crystals, this time it's a pile of crystals 24 feet in diameter, the smallest ones, and then again layered. It seems implied that the Russian Contraption seems to be working because the crystalline patterns in the aluminum have a lot to do with how effective the outcome is, and that I think it's likely that if one were to use two aluminum plates sandwiching between them a matrix of finely crushed quartz there may be significant change. Now of course it seems the proper way to go about this is to give the quartz a conductive coating, like say an electroplated gold coating or for the economically minded one could lower themselves to copper. On the other hand there might be an alloy which has the properties of both.

So one thing is becoming obvious, you need to have two forms of energy, one AC and one DC, and both have to brought in to collision with each other. What I next imagine is that if we take the Holy Grail on faith and apply the Right Hand Rule to this idea, as best we can, then there in lies at least one explanation for this levitating nonsense. This is what Ken tells us BTW.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 12-04-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Then there's this which I think makes a great deal of sense.

Ufoploitics Post #722
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ehicle-25.html

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            "when we have two opposite Fields sandwiched by a Main Static Input, as is the Center Disc connected to the AC HV Tesla Coil...then we are creating a sort of "invoke" to form a Counterspace right at that very center."

"Problem bolts down to keeping this two opposite electrical spheres balanced out, without canceling each others, nor getting magnetized...if any of this occurs...it will not work...or it will fall down to ground if ever took off."

"Any Magnet is a Dipole, a Two Opposite Poles...where at its center there is ALWAYS a Counterspace SINK PLANE...Now, same deal takes place in the center of two opposite Electric Fields...but, once Counterspace is created, it starts "sinking" all the Tesla Coil Energy...so, in order to keep it up...we must keep dialing the higher frequencies, trying to fool counterspace."
                            I can't decide if the Alexey is a repulsine type vehicle or a directed false field/false mass because as Ufopolitics describes the actions then it does explain why the machine is so problematic to get going, and that's because the false mass is basically on the same plane as the HV Plate instead of where it should be at the over head sonic emitter, and what I first thought was that eventually, and with enough screwing around, the false mass moves to the emitter because it has a magnetic field but getting it to do that is almost accidental.

However I can't decide which type of antigravity vehicle it is right now.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 12-05-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• I think Ufopolitics has given us a good clue here with this statement. Ideally we would have a working Alexey and some Ferrocell's to give this thing a going over while it's working and so forth. That way we could actually see what in blazes this thing is actually doing magnetically speaking but even so Ufopolitics brings out this understanding;

" once Counterspace is created, it starts "sinking" all the Tesla Coil Energy..so, in order to keep it up...we must keep dialing the higher frequencies, trying to fool counterspace."
                              Looking at this statement what it says is that we have evidence that a counter space is being created since this is the most logical explanation to the seemingly mysterious disappearance of energy. All energy goes back to counter space right? A ferrocell would be able to confirm if there is a counter space being created but the evidence say's that there is a counter space being created and which would explain the mysterious loss of power.

Hmm...well maybe I've gotten this screwed up but isn't the point where counter space is being created actually the false mass since it's the absorption of energy back to counter space that, in effect, gives mass it's weight relative to how it's doing this? That is to say, the weight of mass is a product of the perturbance to counter space, where in energy captured in the magnetic field is collapsing back to counter space, which would seem to suggest rather unintuitively that the less energy captured by counter space the lighter the mass will be? Does that seem right?

"Any Magnet is a Dipole, a Two Opposite Poles...where at its center there is ALWAYS a Counterspace SINK PLANE...Now, same deal takes place in the center of two opposite Electric Fields."
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 12-05-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys..by searching for antigravity propulsion technology I found a patent where are described a system that are using some rotating parts... that rotating parts have a metal surface prepared to retain electrical charge ..this seems very similar purpose with Alexey system rotating plates design :

Said rotating cylinder and annular ring having a suitable metal surface for forming and maintaining the electrostatic charge.

I want to mention this to help us to understand muchy better Alexey design and what purpose may have some of his components
                                https://patents.google.com/patent/US...n+St.+Clair%22
                                and
                                The counter-rotating rotors produce a negative spacetime curvature over the rotors :The current density is the surface charge density times the velocity of the rotor. This particular combination of velocity and charge produces an angular momentum which creates a negative spiking spacetime curvature over the rotors. from this patent :https://patents.google.com/patent/US...q=US2003230675
                                Last edited by sinergicus; 12-06-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X