An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All,

Yes, definitively it is a great idea to use a string attached to a scale to observe any changes.

I would also make sure to anchor it some how to ground as well...in order to prevent getting off too fast hitting the roof and destroying itself like it happened to Howard Menger...

Just kidding friends...it is just good to bring some humor into it...

Now seriously...on Alexey's latest video...it seems the device is anchored on the left side, reason why it falls on left side...seems like since he is using AC Motors on this model#3, he's got heavier and more cables which are NOT DISTRIBUTED EVENLY.

I believe it is very important that all cables EXIT from the same spot, preferably from the center bottom belly...and not randomly all over right to left.

Definitively NOT a good option to use the landing legs or adjusting threaded bolts to attach all cables from just one leg!!

Alexey's Device is not giving a too strong Antigravity Vector Force to rise up...in all videos we can see it has up and downs while levitating, plus, on the outdoor video, when he is wrapping all cables while it is floating, to show there are no solid bars holding it up, we can see how it moves up and down like a feather in the air.

I am very glad that He keeps all previous models intact...not messing them up...and like I said before, I particularly do not like much the version-model #3.

Also, we can clearly hear the squishing sound the discs make while spinning, a sign of bad mechanical/balancing connections.

Anyways I really admire Alexey for his insistence in trying to lift it up ...PLUS, uploading that latest video even being a complete failure.

Finally...I believe that NOT all components on device are required, I think he "threw up" every single suspected method known out there to cause levitation, like Grebbenikov's and others...but I believe there are some essential, basic ones... which need more attention...However, He is got those essential ones there, and we need to find them!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-16-2018, 03:12 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Just some advice everyone should watch a lot of his earlier videos to see how it works on early versions and experiments best of luck guys ron

Comment

• As far as being a hoax;
        Yes of course it could be a hoax. After all we only have the video's to go by. It's not like any of us have been there to observe first hand, but suppose it was a hoax and the contraption didn't work as advertised, would that in itself invalidate the idea, or would the intent be to plant that idea in your mind that this system can't work?

The machine has all the fundamental concepts going for it. The material is the right material, it's got the right electrical circuits working perpendicular to each other, it's even got a rotating magnetic field which is working as a kind of Coriolis force. All these are a part of the Earth's own system are they not? The only part I can identify which isn't there is a central magnetic core. The question is; does the Earth have a magnetic core, or is it a magnetic wormhole, but whatever it is that's the only physical part I see which isn't in the model.

Now this machine is also similar to the model for a double layered accretion disk, but once again there is no center hole, so now we have two situations where something at the center of the disk is missing, and it depends on what you're trying to re-create as a model in astrophysics, but the idea is that if it does not work it is still a good base to experiment from in my opinion.

Let's all just make some small offering to the Gods and cross our toes on this one. If Sputins can get anything out of it we should be glad I suppose.
        He deserves a damn medal for the effort so lets all remember the time and money he's already put in to this effort. If it's a hoax we will organize a
        fake tour of Russian and hunt Alexey down; claim a Siberian Tiger got him or something.
        ~ Snot~
        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-16-2018, 05:23 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Hi guys.

Lets focus on the system of the three plates. Two plates at the outer sides and one bigger plate at the middle. By attaching high voltage at the outer disks, we have certain and already prooved effects. It is called a three plate capacitor and we know that the middle disk has evenly distributed charges between its two sides. The way it is driven brings possitive charges above, and negative charges at its bottom side.

By placing now rotating magnets on the below disk, looks like (assumption) that the below side of the middle plate is charged out of two sources and so it looks like that an imbalance occurs between the two middle disk surfaces.

The involement of sound looks like a decoy to me but only experiments will show.

Regards
          Last edited by Jeg_; 10-16-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeg_ View Post
            Hi guys.

Lets focus on the system of the three plates. Two plates at the outer sides and one bigger plate at the middle. By attaching high voltage at the outer disks, we have certain and already proven effects. It is called a three plate capacitor and we know that the middle disk has evenly distributed charges between its two sides. The way it is driven brings positive charges above, and negative charges at its bottom side.

By placing now rotating magnets on the below disk, looks like (assumption) that the below side of the middle plate is charged out of two sources and so it looks like that an imbalance occurs between the two middle disk surfaces.
            OK, I think I gather what you're thinking and it sounds to me like you're describing this image. Keep in mind this is a generalized image and not specifically what you described, only the gist of your idea of what's taking place. *Not trying to put words in your mouth with this image

First all plates are isolated/insulated from connections to each other.

The upper spinning plate without magnets, rotating in opposition to the bottom spinning plate with magnets, is carrying a positive DC charge.

The lower spinning plate with the magnets is carrying a negative charge. It's magnetics face south down and north up. Traditionally negative and positive polarities.

The Air between the plates is the dielectric medium.

The center plate is non rotating. It is however AC charged and is therefore enjoying an electron movement horizontally back and forth in repetition at high velocities in either direction.

Now one could suppose that the effect on the AC Plate is that the lower rotating magnet plate, whose polarity is negative, would tend to pull the negative electrons towards the South/Negative Magnetic Field, and that the positive electrons would tend to be ejected towards the positive upper spinning plate.

A dissymmetry of charges might then be the outcome. I suppose we could call this electron propulsion in that event. This idea leads to a possible explanation for the reason the machine stops working, and it might be due to a break down in the ability of the center AC Aluminum Plate to carry an electrical current that isn't obvious, so all plates should then be immediately checked for resistance and continuity.

If there is no change in the continuity of the plates, and if they can still carry a charge without change in resistance, then the concept would seem to be invalidated. If there were a change it would tend to validate the idea.

Yes? No?

Originally posted by Jeg_ View Post
            The involvement of sound looks like a decoy to me but only experiments will show.

Regards
            A good critical observation Jeg but there really are no electrons. We are only using electron theory because we really don't understand Universe.
            Electron theory is a good theory but it is still just a crutch. It's a good crutch but still it's just a crutch.

Matter really appears to be more closely related to sound than to particles: A resonating material with standing waves and mutable as a result.
            It's interesting that physics has never acquired any darwinian theoretical views on energy evolution, while almost all other sciences, even ones as remote as
            criminology have. None of the great minds that gave us almost all we have today electrically have believed in particle theory.

Maybe we are looking at something more fundamental than we even realize.
            Notice how the Alexey machine resembles a drum.

Source
            https://www.foxnews.com/science/amaz...-hydrogen-atom

The first direct observation of the orbital structure of an excited hydrogen atom, made using a newly developed "quantum microscope." (Stodolna et al. / Physical Review Letters.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 10-16-2018, 08:26 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Hi Gambier
              Thanks for commenting.
              The rotation of flux the way it is handled by Alexei creates motion of charges in a perpendicular plane. This perhaps can be used to cancel one of the two displacement movements between two cap plates. At least this is where i would start looking.

Regards
              Jeg

Comment

Hi Gambier
                Thanks for commenting.
                The rotation of flux the way it is handled by Alexei creates motion of charges in a perpendicular plane. This perhaps can be used to cancel one of the two displacement movements between two cap plates. At least this is where i would start looking.

Regards
                Jeg
                Don't hold back Jeg; there's no punishment for being right

What's so interesting about that idea is that if you were to combine that with a drumming action you might just get some result huh? Isn't it interesting that drumming noise, or throbbing drumming like sound is featured in the 1953 War of the Worlds movie and it's also a reported sound or sensation associated with some UFO's.

Might be on to something there Jeg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

What's so interesting about that idea is that if you were to combine that with a drumming action you might just get some result huh?

Might be on to something there Jeg.
                  Hi Gambier, thanks.
                  Lets put sound aside for a while and examine if and how an imbalance can occur between cap's plates. If everything is under normal operation with not any rotating magnets, then the midlle plate has to be negative at its above side and possitive at its bottom side. When rotation gets into play, if the direction is right then looks like that we can charge the below surface of the middle plate also with negatives. In this case all possitives wil be traped between the two negative outer layers (of the middle plate). Unusual sitchuation and i can't predict its behaviour in relation with gravity. But if the device is genuine i am prety sure that everything are going to be revieled soon by all those minds that are experimenting with it.

Attached is what i am thinking that happens when rotation of flux gets in to play.

Regards
                  Jeg
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Jeg_; 10-17-2018, 10:34 AM. Reason: attaching image

Comment

Hi Gambier, thanks.
                    Lets put sound aside for a while and examine if and how an imbalance can occur between cap's plates. If everything is under normal operation with not any rotating magnets, then the midlle plate has to be negative at its above side and possitive at its bottom side. When rotation gets into play, if the direction is right then looks like that we can charge the below surface of the middle plate also with negatives. In this case all possitives wil be traped between the two negative outer layers (of the middle plate). Unusual sitchuation and i can't predict its behaviour in relation with gravity. But if the device is genuine i am prety sure that everything are going to be revieled soon by all those minds that are experimenting with it.

Attached is what i am thinking that happens when rotation of flux gets in to play.

Regards

Jeg
                    Yes, I see, and dang interesting it is too. Hmm....well it reminds me of an accretion disk Jeg. Course it's missing a donut hole and might not be quite right but dang if it's not inspiring.

What would make you think of this concept? Not that I think there's anything wrong with it, but is there an example in electrical systems somewhere, or did you deduce this based on personal ideas about the actions of the spinning magnets and their orientation?

Hmm, well I was just thinking of how to manipulate a magnetic field for another purpose and so now possibly this idea you've got going on might be a really useful one.

Now as far as sound goes, allegorically one could think of a drumming as in up and down action, banging on the drums for example, but on the other hand it's thought that hyper-velocity cosmic wind may be responsible for globally heard trumpet sounds, so potentially there might be a reverberation effect somehow. Just some trivia to hold in the back of our thoughts.

Comment

• I've been thinking about this whole business. This is kind of abstract and I'm not sure it's right but I want to see what you all think of this.

Ken Wheeler says you need two magnets at right angles to re-vector the gravitational field and I think that's what is going on here.

Now, as a guide I was thinking about the most basic form of how to generate an electrical current; passing a conductor through a magnetic field for example, what do you see going on in the Alexey?

I think I see two not so obvious electro-magnets. Each plate generates an electro-magnetic field. Each plate is also a conductor. One of the two plates must move in order for both fields to act upon each other, and one plate has to have it's magnetic field perpendicular to the other, hence the magnets on the DC plate. Both plates have to be operating on different electrical systems for this electro-magnetic scheme to work. That is, one has to be DC and one has to be AC. Only one needs to move to make this work, but both could potentially move, or so I think.

Really tired and this may be not so logical come AM.

Comment

What would make you think of this concept? Not that I think there's anything wrong with it, but is there an example in electrical systems somewhere, or did you deduce this based on personal ideas about the actions of the spinning magnets and their orientation?
                        Hi Gambier.
                        Look at the attached image. Magnetic field's direction is always perpendicular to the electric field across two parallel plates. Magnetic field's direction is associated with specific electric filed's direction (polarity of plates.)

While we charge a cap we have the development of a magnetic field in right angles. At the opposite, if there is a variation of magnetic field at the right angles then we can charge a cap. That simple.

Two side notes only if the approach is right:

1.By examining the attached image, it looks like that Alexey's device would be more efficient if his magnets where at 90 degrees than what they are right now. I won't be surprised if he will change them to 90 degrees.
                        2. The anomalous surface plate has more meaning if this plate would be the middle one. Device will force possitives to go in to the deeps and negatives to stay on the top surface, giving an overall negative sign at both surfaces.

Regards
                        Jeg
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Jeg_; 10-18-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Hi Gambier.
                          Look at the attached image. Magnetic field's direction is always perpendicular to the electric field across two parallel plates. Magnetic field's direction is associated with specific electric filed's direction (polarity of plates.)

While we charge a cap we have the development of a magnetic field in right angles. At the opposite, if there is a variation of magnetic field at the right angles then we can charge a cap. That simple.

Two side notes only if the approach is right:

1.By examining the attached image, it looks like that Alexey's device would be more efficient if his magnets where at 90 degrees than what they are right now. I won't be surprised if he will change them to 90 degrees.
                          2. The anomalous surface plate has more meaning if this plate would be the middle one. Device will force possitives to go in to the deeps and negatives to stay on the top surface, giving an overall negative sign at both surfaces.

Regards
                          Jeg
                          Good work, this saves time; so it is really beginning to look to me like Ken Wheeler is right in saying you need two magnetic field to re-vector the gravitational field?

Comment

I've been thinking about this whole business. This is kind of abstract and I'm not sure it's right but I want to see what you all think of this.

Ken Wheeler says you need two magnets at right angles to re-vector the gravitational field and I think that's what is going on here.

Now, as a guide I was thinking about the most basic form of how to generate an electrical current; passing a conductor through a magnetic field for example, what do you see going on in the Alexey?

I think I see two not so obvious electro-magnets. Each plate generates an electro-magnetic field. Each plate is also a conductor. One of the two plates must move in order for both fields to act upon each other, and one plate has to have it's magnetic field perpendicular to the other, hence the magnets on the DC plate. Both plates have to be operating on different electrical systems for this electro-magnetic scheme to work. That is, one has to be DC and one has to be AC. Only one needs to move to make this work, but both could potentially move, or so I think.

Really tired and this may be not so logical come AM.
                            the second magnet at a right angle could easily be the magnets in the motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                              the second magnet at a right angle could easily be the magnets in the motor.
                              Good Job~ Probably the reason it works at all.

Comment

• An Avramencov plug attached at the top of Katcher coil can also do the job for the outer plates.

Be aware that by connecting Katcher coil straight galvanically with the middle plate as Alexei implies, this will drop a lot the frequency in a range approximately between 100KHz-300Khz. Same range as his piezocrystal??

A movable piece of copper inside Kather's coil core is a crude way of varying its frequency.

Take care of your equipment, it is not the first time that Katchers destroy expensive oscilloscopes or frequency gens.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X