Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moray's secret crystal revealed

SECRET OF T. HENRY MORAY'S CRYSTAL BY JOHN BEDINI

T. Henry Moray was known as having one of the most profound free energy devices that produced massive amounts of "overunity." The key to making his system work was a crystal that Moray worked with that was referred to as a Swedish Stone. When Moray was on a mission in Sweden for his Mormon Church in 1912, he was researching crystal radios and was looking for minerals that could work just as well or better than the galena crystal. Claims for what this stone was appears to have been speculation but somehow, John Bedini managed to replicate it at a lower power level than what Moray was doing. Learn more about T. Henry Moray on Peter Lindemann's site here: T. Henry Moray | Free Energy

This crystal is actually the secret behind Bedini's "Ionic Line Amps". John did a famous demo with these at an audio show in the early 1980's - he would play a record or cd into his pre-amp, which fed a larger high power amp that powered some high end speakers with high volume. He then disconnected the large speaker cables and put one of these amps at the output of the amp and another at the input of the speakers. He then connected both of those ionic line amps with tiny 30 gauge wire. Now anyone that knows even the smallest bit about stereos knows that if you crank up the stereo with this small fine wire that it will probably disintigrate them with that much wattage. However, as John was often doing the "impossible", it worked perfectly! How?

John said that the wires were of course too small to carry that signal and the wires acted more as a guide - while the real power was moving through "hyperspace" or what is also known as "counterspace" from transmitter to receiver. Read this: https://audiophilereview.com/analog/...of-voodoo.html

A 27 minute video cut from a larger presentation that focuses just on what the formula is, how to make it and the circuit to use it in will be disclosed very soon.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Interesting info - thanks for sharing. Oddly the link on that page ( T. Henry Moray | Free Energy ) - this one: thmoray.orgÂ*-&nbspThis website is for sale!Â*-&nbspthmoray Resources and Information. initially is blocked by my browser as being adware but if I bypass that it takes you to a car sales site. Nothing at all to do with Moray. And after trying it several times I get this: Your click has been flagged as suspicious - perhaps you are clicking on lots of ads today? LOL

PS - that link didn't exactly show up the way I copied it www. thmoray . org is what it shows minus the spaces.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

T H Moray archive

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      Interesting info - thanks for sharing. Oddly the link on that page ( T. Henry Moray | Free Energy ) - this one: thmoray.orgÂ*-&nbspThis website is for sale!Â*-&nbspthmoray Resources and Information. initially is blocked by my browser as being adware but if I bypass that it takes you to a car sales site. Nothing at all to do with Moray. And after trying it several times I get this: Your click has been flagged as suspicious - perhaps you are clicking on lots of ads today? LOL

PS - that link didn't exactly show up the way I copied it www. thmoray . org is what it shows minus the spaces.
      I let Peter know, thanks - took me to a Jeep Cherokee ad.

This has the archive of the site: https://web.archive.org/web/20100301...hmoray.org:80/
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

There were many crystals used in cat's whisker detectors
        Picture shows some kind of zinc crystal unknown. Most of the
        better crystals were never identified by radio hobbyist.

amplyfying crystal.JPG

However Thomas Henry Moray was said to have developed a process
        that improved electrical crystal properties. When stories went out that
        he had succeeded his legend circulated beyond radio enthusiast. Later
        Moray's claims gave oil and energy stock investors fear and those holding
        the risk became curious and anxious. The sea of energy !

The development of semiconductors has a long history and some of it's research
        has not been made public. Moray technology most likely has
        areas that involve material science, uncommon magnetic processing equip,
        unusual vacuum tube and electrical system that require thinking outside the box.
        Last edited by mikrovolt; 05-22-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Bedini's Line Amps

"This crystal is actually the secret behind Bedini's "Ionic Line Amps""

Where did your idea for this come from?

Could you provide a link?

Comment

Bedini Crystal

Originally posted by CaptainKidney View Post
            "This crystal is actually the secret behind Bedini's "Ionic Line Amps""

Where did your idea for this come from?

Could you provide a link?

John said it was.

He may have discussed it in one or two of the crystal videos in the EFTV series.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Bedini's Line Amps

It sounds to me like he used a couple of line transformers hooked up back to back. Raised the voltage and lowered the amps, making the small wire carry the reduced amps.

Then he threw in the part about "hyperspace" to make it all sound mysterious!
              Bet he had a good laugh about it afterwards....

Comment

Ionic Line Amp

Originally posted by CaptainKidney View Post
                It sounds to me like he used a couple of line transformers hooked up back to back. Raised the voltage and lowered the amps, making the small wire carry the reduced amps.

Then he threw in the part about "hyperspace" to make it all sound mysterious!
                Bet he had a good laugh about it afterwards....

That is what Dollard thinks he must have done and Dean commented on the same belief on that website describing the demonstration.

Please describe the turns necessary to accomplish that while maintaining perfect fidelity. If that is all it is, you should be able to replicate easily enough.

Experiment was with 30 awg Radio Shack hook up wire. Ampacity charts show 30 awg can carry about 0.5 amps. If 200 watts is leaving the amp, then 400 volts would be necessary to bring the current down to 0.5 amps. Or 800 volts if you only want 0.25 amps so the wire has twice the buffer of what's being used.

Would would be one hypothetical coil's primary/secondary to take a 200 watt amp output and jack up the voltage to the above that would reduce the current to what 30 awg can handle?
                Last edited by Aaron; 01-22-2019, 10:22 PM.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

There's two problems here. The first one amounts to character assassination. What evidence is there that the individual was a shyster? If there is none you've got the second problem of explaining the unexplained. I will address the second and assume the man had some integrity because I don't know anything about his character.

What we do know is that materials have a direct cause and effect due to the crystalline patterns within their composition. We know this already. It's the basis of how drugs work for example. What most people don't know is anything relating to this idea about counter-space and how crystalline patterns interact with that same field, which again is the link between why a certain combination of minerals have an effect upon biology in the first place, or why it may produce an enabling effect in other seemingly unrelated fields such as energy transportation in the second place.

In this matter we are talking about a means of self replication which transports energy, just as light itself reflects and replicates, and we are also talking about Solitron transportation as another avenue to explore as a potential explanation. Maybe we already know what these are but just don't yet understand enough.

My understanding is that Counter-Space is supposedly an incoherent field of energy, and where in a stress placed on that field produces an alignment of the incoherent field, which results then in a polarity. Remembering in the process that magnetism is direct action at a distance which is instantaneous for all practical purposes.

What produces stress on counter-space appears to be related to how great a magnetic field exists. So in a mineral the alignment of crystalline patterns could then be producing a field of energy akin to a magnet. Perhaps unrecognized or unknown, and it is possible that by the same or similar means such an enhanced alignment might be produced in the crystalline fabric of other minerals which would magnify their effect, and by the same means a dis-associated or incoherent crystalline formation may thus impede. * Here I would point at Aron's CD as evidence supportive of these idea's because it's for sure that electro-magnetic and magnetic fields have direct consequences which extend beyond rationale reasoning.
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-murakami.html

Ultimately, what we do know suggests there is a probability that certain materials are producing an "unofficially acknowledged energies and or rays" and which transports the otherwise "unexplained" energies without wires and seemingly without explanation.

Now before you go running off remember that some people are fully committed to this idea of a Quantum Field in conventional physics, so you can't just dismiss this idea either as pure quackery, at least not without offending so-called established physics. What's more, there is now a huge effort going on in investigating solitron's of all kinds and I am quite sure this in not just a lucky break. I think it's pretty clear that there is an understanding that solitron's are rotational vortex's that connect with counter-space and this understanding is driving research right now in to all types of activities which involve solitron's.

Probably sounds like complete gibberish having re-read all this myself several times. Sorry if that's the case.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 02-23-2019, 01:33 AM.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

a bare copper wire at 30 gauge can carry 10.2A for 5 seconds before melting
                    even at 8 ohms that is 832W
                    so even if you back off at half power so it does not melt ever, that is a lot of sound.
                    I often use 36 Gauge wire to fuse speakers so they don't get hurt from a large amplifier (5 second limit is 3.6A, so 103W)

Comment

I recently came across the following post on Quora. Posted by an Electrical Engineer named Greg Chase, it's probably the most well though explanation I've come as to how Moray's device potentially worked.

Q: Where does the energy in Thomas Henry Moray's free energy device come from?

A: It was easy to figure out his device. It was real and it worked. If you read his book “THE SEA OF ENERGY IN WHICH THE EARTH FLOATS” he actually describes how it works.

NOTE: I have an electrical engineering background. I have radio electronics working knowledge; I have fluorescent lighting tube electronics working knowledge; and other areas of electrical engineering. So I say ‘easy’ because I’ve got a STEM background.

HERE’S HOW HIS DEVICE WORKED
                      1. at any time in Earth’s atmosphere - and in space - exists difference random frequencies of electromagnetic waves including radio waves, light waves, ultraviolet waves, etc. Cell phone electromagnetic waves, TV electromagnetic waves, we are ‘drenched’ in electromagnetic waves every second of our lives. You cannot see them. But we know our cell phones work.
                      2. his device had an antenna like a radio
                      3. he concocted a then-rare (read: not widely known) blend of germanium, bismuth and other materials and made what we now call a ‘dielectric resonator.’ Every cellphone has a dielectric resonator these days. They allow only ONE FREQUENCY to pass through from all the random electromagnetic wave ‘carrier’ frequencies a cell phone is bombarded with. There are different cell phone carrier frequencies, and each cell phone uses one of them and has to block all the others to prevent interference. These days, manufacturers know how to engineer, how to construct dielectric resonators to block all but the one frequency the cell phone is designed for. Back in Moray’s day, he had no clue. He couldn’t have. Dielectric resonator science didn’t take off until the 1960s. So he was ‘getting lucky’ - he created his germanium/bismuth/etc. dielectric resonator. Due to the way his device works, he’s not trying to tune in to a cell network. He only needed to receive ONE of the random wavelengths that are always in the air and block all the others. His device required a single electromagnetic frequency to work. This is why he called his device a ‘radiant energy’ device.
                      4. Why is a ‘dielectric resonator’ - resonating? Because electromagnetic waves are sine waves and they cycle through a positive half cycle then a negative half cycle. Over and over again. Look up ‘sine wave’ and ‘electromagnetic wave’. A dielectric resonator only resonates at ONE frequency and blocks all the others. Just what he needed.
                      5. So his antenna ‘pulled in’ lots of random frequencies out of the air and fed them to his germanium/bismuth ‘detector’ (dielectric resonator) and only ONE FREQUENCY was then passed through to the tubes in his device.
                      6. Now the other amazing-for-his-time part. HE ACHIEVED OVER-UNITY by two different methods. First, he leveraged ‘secondary electron emission’ (look it up) made possible by his use of ‘cold cathode’ vacuum tubes. Argon gas ions and electrons bombarded his cold cathode and knocked free more and more electrons resulting in more and more current flow in his tubes. Second, he leveraged ‘negative resistance’ which is what happens to electric current flow in a plasma tube (including fluorescent light tubes - they are ‘negative resistance’ devices). ‘Negative resistance’ manifests as follows: (1) first, you have a tube with a vacuum in it, filled with argon and mercury vapor; (2) second, you ionize the argon/mercury vapor - that enables current to flow at a low magnitude at the beginning; (3) third, you patiently wait and allow the current to keep increasing the ionization level of the argon and mercury until it’s a FULL BLOWN FREAKING PLASMA in the tube! Plasma is the best electrical conductor known to man. (4) fourth - if you don’t do something to limit the increase in current flow through the plasma, you get so much current flow that the tube will explode! That’s how much power is in this ‘negative resistance’ phenomenon! A modern fluorescent light tube STOPS this ‘runaway’ increasing current problem by way of a ‘ballast’ that is part of the tube’s electric circuit in its fixture. NOTE: the electrodes in fluorescent tubes will break down if you try removing the ballast to get this huge negative resistance phenomenon. The tube manufacturers do not want to get sued. So it is not really possible to create over-unity devices using fluorescent light bulb tubes.
                      7. he used a radioactive material liner inside his tube because it spews out beta radiation which will create a LOW LEVEL of ionization in the argon gas in his tube. This is an impressive trick he pulled off. No one uses radioactive material to create an initial low-level ionization of argon gas in fluorescent tubes. But fluorescent light bulb tubes ALSO need some means to create an ionization in the gas in the tube. So instead, a small circuit WHICH REQUIRES OUTSIDE POWER (from a wall socket) is used to create an initial ionization. See, THIS IS WHY NO ONE BELIEVED HE COULD PULL OFF ‘power out of the air’. They did not understand that by using radioactive material in his tubes, he didn’t need an outside energy source to create that necessary low-level ionization of the argon. Once the radiation in his tubes created the very low-level of ionization in the argon gas, and he supplied across the tube the low-voltage radio wave pulled out of the air - BAM all he had to do was wait a few minutes and the small initial ionization and small voltage radio wave would build up to a FULL BLOWN FREAKING PLASMA! inside the tube. This build-up from ionization to massive plasma and current is called a Townsend Avalanche.
                      8. Here’s how that initially low-level ionization of argon, and the very weak radio wave signal, evolve in the tube. It takes some time. In his book he mentions ‘4 minutes’ or so. First, the radio wave creates a small current flow in the very weakly-ionized argon. Electrons collide with molecules of argon and knock electrons out of the argon atoms. They in turn collide with other argon atoms which knocks more electrons free, and the argon evolves from ‘weakly ionized’ to ‘plasma’ with MASSIVE current flow in the tube. This is an over-unity freebie effect. Notice this. No AC power was hooked into this device. He relied on a radioactive material to create a weak ionization of argon. He then fed a single weak frequency radio wave pulled out of the air to incrementally knock more and more electrons free from the argon gas atoms. THIS EVOLVES INTO A ‘TOWNSEND AVALANCHE’. And he used capacitors to tap off the energy out of the gas. Good thing too because his tubes would otherwise explode.
                      9. To review: Moray has pulled in lots of random electromagnetic waves on his antenna, fed them through his crude dielectric resonator to block all but one frequency, then passed one frequency to an argon/mercury vapor tube weakly ionized by radioactive material, then WAITED FOR THE TOWNSEND AVALANCHE TO DEVELOP.

NOTE: Why was it important to only feed one frequency to the tube? Why not just pass all the random radio (and other) waves from his antenna to his tube? Because the tube needs to get into a resonant condition. It needs to resonate back and forth at one frequency and build up incrementally to high current flow in the tube. If lots of different frequencies were present, the Townsend Avalanche would not be easy to attain - lots of different frequencies is ‘static’. ALSO: Even though the radio wave was always a very low, weak voltage - IT WAS STILL NECESSARY. Why? To keep the resonating current going, TO KEEP THE TUBE OSCILLATING. His tubes OSCILLATED at that one frequency. And that radio wave he randomly filtered into his device created the oscillation. And maintained it. One of his witnesses shorted his antenna to ground and the device stopped. Even though that stray radio wave was weak, it was STILL needed to keep the oscillating tube - oscillating. Oscillations ‘dampen out’ if you fail to add a correctly-timed ‘push’ or electrical wave in this case. You can think of it like pushing someone in a swing on a swingset - you get them swinging - that’s at one frequency - if you bump into them with a different ‘frequency’ of push - it will slow them down. If you push them at the SAME frequency - at just the right time - they will keep swinging. If you stop pushing them their swinging will slow to a stop.

In other iterations of his device, instead of a dielectric resonator, a ‘bandpass filter’ was used to block all but one frequency.

When you look at a fluorescent light tube - that is a ‘negative resistance’ device and is conceptually similar to Moray’s over-unity device. But it needs outside power because (1) using radioactive substances in consumer devices is not feasible these days, and (2) no one will buy a fluorescent light bulb if it takes 4 minutes to light up.

But modern fluorescent light bulbs will NEVER go into a Townsend Avalanche and build up huge power that can be diverted into, and stored in, a capacitor, due to the ballast current-limiter device, and the really weak, quickly-disintegrated electrodes. Moray’s device could output a lot of energy (7500 watts in some versions) because he used the power from the runaway current, the high-current plasma, to charge capacitors.

Moray used radioactivity to avoid needing an outside power source to ionize his gas. Then his cold cathode tube when bombarded by argon ions and electrons produced more electrons. This spiraled into more and more electrons being knocked out of the argon gas atoms. The electrons flowing in the current created by the radio wave also knocked more and more electrons out of argon atoms. ‘Negative resistance’ and Townsend Avalanche resulted.

MORAY’S DEVICE WORKED. He was clever in how he put together negative resistance/Townsend avalanche gas plasma effects, in how he pulled just one frequency out of the air, in how he used radioactivity to ionize the argon to avoid needing outside power.
                      He then provides a link to Moray Patent US2460707.

Comment

Working...
                      X