No announcement yet.

E V Gray, Ismael Aviso, Tesla car or energy from the Vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm using this circuit and my circuit is not a DC breaker. I do not use flyback conversion for a number of reasons.

I have two groups of thyristors that switch the circuit in push mode. Control thyristors circuit transformer switching. which also works from a push-pull converter. One timer on the circuit creates a push signal with a high frequency of 100 kHz, which goes to the opto drivers, which are switched by transistors from the second timer

The second timer generates a low frequency, which by means of a transistor interrupts the opto-driver LED creating bursts of pulses

Comment

I did unipolar bursts of pulses for the reason that I had small cores that could not form pulses at low frequencies. In fact, the transformer operates at a high frequency with low frequency pauses, which I can vary over a wide range - from 1 Hz to 25 kHz

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Hi nafanja,

If the speed is too fast, the inductor cannot fully discharge before the next applied power cycle to the coil so it will fight against that. There are optimum speeds for each build and faster doesn't always mean better.

With an SG for example - a small build with a couple inch diameter rotor, it can run stronger and faster (without decrease of recovery) with 3 magnets instead of 4 around the rotor. It needs breathing room.
        I fully agree with you that in order to start the engine in pulse mode according to the scheme proposed by Jong Bedini, you need to set the signal angle, pulse width and control this process. after I enjoyed the bedini wheel, I with my colleagues began to use the hall sensor to monitor the rpm, adjust the pulse using logic elements for feedback

I saw a lot of the question on the forum regarding the heating of the Field Transistors, that's why in our time we started using powerful drivers. My most favorite is HCPL3120

Now the system has undergone such changes. that it is difficult to call them the system of Bedini, Peter Lindemann, Gray ... As I understood from the video, then on a modern basis, Izmail Avizo, who eventually built an electric car, appeared to be more powerful and seems to have launched it on a small battery

Comment

Thank you. I found so far only two methods : transistor amplifier and PWM with HF filter. Both is not very easy to setup for a person who does not have much experience in electronics. I thought that maybe you found a way to use thyristors as a variable resistance to modulate current in circuit in desired exact shape.

Спасибо. Я нашел до сих пор только два метода: транзисторный усилитель и PWM с HF-фильтром. Оба не очень легко настроить для человека, который не имеет большого опыта в электронике. Я думал, что, возможно, вы нашли способ использовать тиристоры в качестве переменного сопротивления модуляции тока в цепи в желаемой точной форме.

Comment

I see that you are using PWM to create packets of pulses. What I need is to shape such packets in the form of triangle wave and filter out the HF part. I think it is doable using micro-controller but maybe there is simpler way ? Do you know any simpler ?

Я вижу, что вы используете PWM для создания пакетов импульсов. Мне нужно сформировать такие пакеты в виде треугольной волны и отфильтровать HF-часть. Я думаю, что это выполнимо с помощью микроконтроллера, но, возможно, есть более простой способ? Знаете ли вы, что проще?

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              Thank you. I found so far only two methods : transistor amplifier and PWM with HF filter. Both is not very easy to setup for a person who does not have much experience in electronics. I thought that maybe you found a way to use thyristors as a variable resistance to modulate current in circuit in desired exact shape.

Спасибо. Я нашел до сих пор только два метода: транзисторный усилитель и PWM с HF-фильтром. Оба не очень легко настроить для человека, который не имеет большого опыта в электронике. Я думал, что, возможно, вы нашли способ использовать тиристоры в качестве переменного сопротивления модуляции тока в цепи в желаемой точной форме.
              Вы можете использовать магнитный усилитель как линейный регулятор тока, что вполне эффективно и было известно с конца 19 века. Для современного варианты вы можете использовать магнитный усилитель и современные смердечнике на феррите. Это эффективнее биполярного транзистора из-за отсутвия тепловый потерь н активное сопротивление

You can use a magnetic amplifier as a linear current controller, which is quite effective and has been known since the late 19th century. For a modern version, you can use a magnetic amplifier and modern cores on ferrite. This is more efficient than a bipolar transistor because of the absence of heat loss to the active resistance and is relatively simple.

Comment

I am sure that if I, a person far from electronics could master power electronics, then I think that you have. with your experience everything will turn out. Without power electronics and knowledge, it will be difficult to master some powerful schemes

Просто если в моей схеме возникали трудности, я не стеснялся сам себе признаваться, что мои знания низки по уровню и для этого я строил стенд, чтобы научится отрабатывать те или иные узлы и приобретать опыт. Поэтому осваивать основы силовой электронике и возвращаться к ним - это очень полезно. что сам и делаю до тех пор, пока не появится опыт применять наработку в более сложной конструкции

Simply if in my scheme there were difficulties, I did not hesitate to admit that my knowledge is low in level and for this I built a stand to learn how to work out certain nodes and gain experience. Therefore, to learn the basics of power electronics and return to them - this is very useful. which I do myself until there is an experience to apply the development in a more complex construction

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  I see that you are using PWM to create packets of pulses. What I need is to shape such packets in the form of triangle wave and filter out the HF part. I think it is doable using micro-controller but maybe there is simpler way ? Do you know any simpler ?

Я вижу, что вы используете PWM для создания пакетов импульсов. Мне нужно сформировать такие пакеты в виде треугольной волны и отфильтровать HF-часть. Я думаю, что это выполнимо с помощью микроконтроллера, но, возможно, есть более простой способ? Знаете ли вы, что проще?
                  It is difficult now to say what a simple solution you can give, you need to look into a specific situation ...

Comment

The mode of operation of the thyristor, for several days, switched to night mode in Moscow time to view the successes of the American colleagues)))
                    Last edited by nafanja; 02-16-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

After we noticed on the big engine, and then again measured on the pendulum, that with the increase in the number of revolutions the amount of Back EMF decreases relative to the energy input to the engine

The calculation was made through the calculation of energy in the Joules ... Found an old video and uploaded to Youtube

After we noticed on the big engine, and then again measured on the pendulum, that with the increase in the number of revolutions the amount of Back EMF decreases relative to the energy input to the engine

The calculation was made through the calculation of energy in the Joules ... Found an old video and uploaded to Youtube

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt-snHyvLeI&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Comment

This is already my mix of the once found videos about Izmael, which are very difficult to find, a lot of video clips of Izmail Styor, as this project was snatched from two thousand years ago

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAqeZddCOkg[/VIDEO]

Comment

Theremin wox

Now the weekend, and at the moment I'm thinking about how to make some security system for a future heat heater, which will be built according to the principles of Tesla

Theremin World - Schematics

I found a very interesting site that is dedicated to the Termenvox
                          Last edited by nafanja; 02-17-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Here is my tried-and-true driver circuit for thyristor control. It can use ferrite cores of absolutely any size, since the upper timer is able to set the frequency. which is digestible for the operation of the transformer, the lower sensor generates a control signal with any frequency and duty cycle, from infra low frequencies to tens of kHz, etc.

The signal for the drivers is a capacitor-smashed burst of high-frequency pulses, which ultimately represent a signal resembling a low-frequency meander

Blue indicates the need to adjust the resistor and capacitor to your requirements. High Frequency - for the data of your core, Low Frequency - from the need for the tripping period of the thyristor driver signal
                            Last edited by nafanja; 02-17-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Summer and my work

Hello

Today nice day and I back here

very interesting to see what interesting here in forum...
                              It's very interesting to show my work here

Now i would like to show You my new driver for SCR (thiristor)
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu9c1BVfcoQ[/VIDEO]

Comment

Some Tesla E V Gray Aviso and ILYA tests

Some experiments with Aviso Gray Tesla and motor priogect is here
                                Watch with a pleasure
                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZRF3vpWEU[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                                X