Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is a scheme of the experiment with a pendulum

Comment

This pendulum consists of a system of switches. These switches shuffle from the triggers. which monitor the position of the rotor
                Knowing the capacitance of capacitors, which is considered by the standard formula in Joules, we can observe how much energy came from the external power supply system, how much it came through the winding into the second capacitor. We can investigate the impulses, speed, and dependence of the transfused energy.

E = CU2/2

Comment

The pendulum gave us the opportunity to explore. what is better - pushing or pulling (attraction or reppeling).We found that the engine effectively works on pulling and in this mode it works 4 times more efficiently

This could be observed from the angle of the deviation of the beak, as this is a very convenient visual tool for visualizing trends.

The same trends were confirmed in our prototype

Last edited by nafanja; 02-14-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

For a while, I worked with my colleagues at Staropansky Lane, which is a short walk from the Kremlin. Unfortunately we had to move and we moved to Tesla Hall. Some of our records were lost.

For a while, I worked with my colleagues at Staropansky Lane, which is a short walk from the Kremlin. Unfortunately we had to move and we moved to Tesla Hall. Some of our records were lost.

But in the new laboratory, we began to work on a real engine and here we found a negative phenomenon that no one talks about. We did not find it in John Bedini, Peter Lindemann in the materials. We found that as the number of motor revolutions increased, the amount of energy returned from 95% dropped to 10%: and we had losses

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X