Vidbid Asynchronous Charging Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vidbid Asynchronous Charging Motor

Check my latest fusion design. I don't take any credit for it.

PUBLIC DOMAIN - NO COPYRIGHT
    FREE FOR ALL TO USE

In a few days, I'll make a video explaining its purpose and how it works, and I'll post it here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vidbid; 02-09-2019, 06:06 PM. Reason: added image
    Regards,

VIDBID

Interesting design

Vidbid,
    Interesting idea with slip rings and commutator together. So it's a 3 segment commutator?

Hmmmmm

wantomake

Comment

I like it...now think about reverse engineering yourself...hahaha

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      Check my latest fusion design. I don't take any credit for it.

PUBLIC DOMAIN - NO COPYRIGHT
      FREE FOR ALL TO USE

In a few days, I'll make a video explaining its purpose and how it works, and I'll post it here.
      Hello Vidbid!!

Nice work friend!, I like it, it uses the pulses from commutator to send back to the charge system, but only utilize the reversed Positive spikes to charge the three batteries...nice!

I just believe you also need a diode between the negative on the charged 3 batteries and the positive from the source battery...that way you will fully drive negative spike to charged batteries...

I love electrodynamic machines, and so, I can not avoid when I see such a nice system put together like this one...to try to "improve it"...even before it gets born...sorry about that...

So if I may suggest a "Reversed Engineering" of your set up above...if you think would deviate from Original Idea...then I'll just simply delete this post as per your request.

I would reverse the whole thing, make it completely brushless, then zero mechanical friction.

You could make a two magnet rotor with the three coils as stators as you have above...then add a third small magnet at a second level of rotor (not interacting with coils) but just to trigger three static reed switches at that level, which would replace the three element commutator...but static.

And so if it works as you like...you could always upgrade reed switches by hall sensors, even though it requires additional circuitry to run them...

I believe it "feels" very comfortable to have all wiring's and circuits on the static side, just running to your charging battery bank...

It was just an idea...do not take it seriously...hahahaha

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello Vidbid!!

Nice work friend!, I like it, it uses the pulses from commutator to send back to the charge system, but only utilize the reversed Positive spikes to charge the three batteries...nice!

I just believe you also need a diode between the negative on the charged 3 batteries and the positive from the source battery...that way you will fully drive negative spike to charged batteries...

I love electrodynamic machines, and so, I can not avoid when I see such a nice system put together like this one...to try to "improve it"...even before it gets born...sorry about that...

So if I may suggest a "Reversed Engineering" of your set up above...if you think would deviate from Original Idea...then I'll just simply delete this post as per your request.

I would reverse the whole thing, make it completely brushless, then zero mechanical friction.

You could make a two magnet rotor with the three coils as stators as you have above...then add a third small magnet at a second level of rotor (not interacting with coils) but just to trigger three static reed switches at that level, which would replace the three element commutator...but static.

And so if it works as you like...you could always upgrade reed switches by hall sensors, even though it requires additional circuitry to run them...

I believe it "feels" very comfortable to have all wiring's and circuits on the static side, just running to your charging battery bank...

It was just an idea...do not take it seriously...hahahaha

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Thanks, UFO. Those are great recommendations. I encourage improvements and modifications, and as such, I shall refer to your newly improved design as the Ufopolitics Asynchronous Charging Motor.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          Vidbid,
          Interesting idea with slip rings and commutator together. So it's a 3 segment commutator?

Hmmmmm

wantomake
          That's correct. There are three segments on the commutator. Each segment of the commutator charges a corresponding rotor coil. The corresponding slip rings provide a flyback path to three corresponding charge batteries.

A TIMELESS MACHINE - YouTube

It's hoped that this design would eliminate commutator sparking and produce mechanical torque and battery charging. Also, I don't see why the motor couldn't turn a generator to produce additional electrical power.

Stage 1 - Rotor Coil Charges

Note: I believe that there should be sufficient gaps between the commutator segments so that the commutator brush can only contact one segment at a time, that the commutator brush doesn't contact two commutator segments at once. I believe this is important. I also believe that the gaps between the between the commutator segments should be sufficiently long enough to give the rotor coil sufficient time to discharge most of its charge into the charge battery.

Stage 2 - Rotor Coil Discharges and Charge Battery Charges

I posted a closely-related design to the above design a few years ago.

It's an adaptation of Imhotep's design.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by vidbid; 02-09-2019, 06:08 PM. Reason: added image
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Thanks, UFO. Those are great recommendations. I encourage improvements and modifications, and as such, I shall refer to your newly improved design as the Ufopolitics Asynchronous Charging Motor.
            My pleasure, but Thank You Vid for your always truly and faithful spirit towards the search for Free Energy!

P.D: Remember to include "Brush-Less" on it...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Ufopolitics Asynchronous Charging Brushless Motor

My pleasure, but Thank You Vid for your always truly and faithful spirit towards the search for Free Energy!

P.D: Remember to include "Brush-Less" on it...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              I stand corrected. I mean the Ufopolitics Asynchronous Charging Brushless Motor.

This will be an awesome design.
              Last edited by vidbid; 01-23-2018, 06:17 PM.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I stand corrected. I mean the Ufopolitics Asynchronous Charging Brushless Motor.

This will be an awesome design.
                I will help you putting it together whenever I finish with the project am still on...

The magnetic rotor could be from an "In-runner" Brushless DC Motor, as even the static part could be used as well...all it would need is the very small single magnet mounted on a higher level to trigger reed switches spread apart by 120º Angles...just thinking out loud.

It is an awful lot of work to build and line up all those slip rings plus commutator then brushes...plus all the drag it would bring...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

I will help you putting it together whenever I finish with the project am still on...

The magnetic rotor could be from an "In-runner" Brushless DC Motor, as even the static part could be used as well...all it would need is the very small single magnet mounted on a higher level to trigger reed switches spread apart by 120º Angles...just thinking out loud.

It is an awful lot of work to build and line up all those slip rings plus commutator then brushes...plus all the drag it would bring...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Of course.

I believe there is no man on Earth, besides you, who could do this. You have a proven track record of many successes.

This will be groundbreaking. All of the credit will be yours.
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Of course.

I believe there is no man on Earth, besides you, who could do this. You have a proven track record of many successes.

This will be groundbreaking. All of the credit will be yours.
                    Thanks Vid!!

But I believe you are overestimating me...

I am still working on "reinventing the wheel"...hahahaha

But whenever am done, I will get back to motors very strongly...And I truly think your idea is awesome...

No credit for me...it is your whole idea friend!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Thanks Vid!!

But I believe you are overestimating me...

I am still working on "reinventing the wheel"...hahahaha

But whenever am done, I will get back to motors very strongly...And I truly think your idea is awesome...

No credit for me...it is your whole idea friend!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Thanks, UFO

I can't help but have a high opinion of you and your achievements. That motor running on just two AA batteries for about half an hour is truly amazing.

A 750W MACHINE RAN BY 2AA BATTERIES - YouTube

I really can't take any credit for the Vidbid Asynchronous Charging Motor. For me, the source of the idea for the Vidbid Asynchronous Charging Motor is Imhotep, Peter Lindemann and you. After all, you came up with the idea of your type of asynchronous motor with commutators on both sides of the rotor armature. Your videos are amazing, and I watched just about every one them all with absolute amazement.
                      Last edited by vidbid; 02-09-2019, 06:09 PM.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Question

Just curious. What is asynchronous about it?

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          Just curious. What is asynchronous about it?

bi
                          Hi Bistander,

I know whenever you see the word "asynchronous" it gets you directly to the AC Induction Motor...where the Not Synchronicity comes from Both Rotating Fields (stator-rotor) never fully aligned in a 1:1 ratio of response...generating what is called a "slip" between both...meaning that rotor is always behind stator generated and rotating field

But that is not the case of asynchronicity here...

This design from Vidbid (except for all brushes-slip rings which collect spikes and send to charging batt bank) reminds me of the Asymmetric Motors Thread, when some members tested their models by joining all coils in the bottom of motor and grounded to shaft, trying to eliminate the second commutator...and it worked just fine, except that coils were no longer working in an isolated environment like with dual commutators...from there the output and performance were different.

Asynchronicity here derives from the relationship between a Static Permanent Magnetic Field versus a constantly renewed rotor SINGULAR field, which fully collapses over rotation time to allow the upcoming one to be energized and so on every 120º since they are a three coil rotor system.

A typical brushed DC Symmetric Motor have ALWAYS BOTH Fields ON, Rotor and Stator, which makes it completely synchronized (Synchronous), and so in order to generate a spin, in every turn of rotor a new -in series- coil enters to a rotor field magnetic pole as another one leaves from one polarity side to enter the opposite side pole. However, looking at rotor magnetic poles as a WHOLE, it never rotates nor changes positioning during operation.

Here the Asynchronicity comes from a constant "flashing" NEW Field which turns ON then OFF in the whole rotor, so looking to Rotor Field as a whole, we have three pulsing Fields Alternatively and independently generating an asynchronous field related to a static stator field.

Hope this answer your question.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Asynchronous

Hi Ufo,

Thanks for your opinion.

In the electric machinery industry "asynchronous" means that the armature switching frequency is different that the rotor frequency, considering the appropriate constants like the the number of pole pairs and RPM to Hz ratio. Most commonly used to describe induction machines, the line frequency is the armature frequency and a 60 Hz mains would equate to a synchronous frequency of 60 Hz or 3600 RPM for a 2-pole winding. In the motor mode, the rotor speed will be less than the synchronous speed, like say 3550 RPM, or 59.17 Hz. The fact that the rotor frequency is different than the line frequency is the reason it is "asynchronous". The difference of the frequencies or speeds is called slip. 0.83 Hz or 50 RPM in this case.

By virtue of the commutator fixed to the rotor shaft, DC commutator machines are necessarily synchronous. The armature switching is mechanically fixed to the rotor shaft. The switching frequency has to be the same as the rotor speed.

With this in mind, I don't see how vidbid's machine could in any way be considered "asynchronous". But I guess you guys can call it anything you want.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              Hi Ufo,

Thanks for your opinion.

In the electric machinery industry "asynchronous" means that the armature switching frequency is different that the rotor frequency, considering the appropriate constants like the the number of pole pairs and RPM to Hz ratio. Most commonly used to describe induction machines, the line frequency is the armature frequency and a 60 Hz mains would equate to a synchronous frequency of 60 Hz or 3600 RPM for a 2-pole winding. In the motor mode, the rotor speed will be less than the synchronous speed, like say 3550 RPM, or 59.17 Hz. The fact that the rotor frequency is different than the line frequency is the reason it is "asynchronous". The difference of the frequencies or speeds is called slip. 0.83 Hz or 50 RPM in this case.

By virtue of the commutator fixed to the rotor shaft, DC commutator machines are necessarily synchronous. The armature switching is mechanically fixed to the rotor shaft. The switching frequency has to be the same as the rotor speed.

With this in mind, I don't see how vidbid's machine could in any way be considered "asynchronous". But I guess you guys can call it anything you want.

Regards,

bi
                              Yes, Bistander, from the Frequency point of view and the example of the Induction AC Motor... you are completely correct, no argument on that.

And so, also based on a "conventional" DC Brushed Motor you are correct as well...and so for even the Universal Motor if we want to throw it in as well...

But, in this Vidbid example, if we just replace both magnets by electromagnets and connect stator coils to rotor brushes that triggers always a single rotor coil at a time...then, looking at the Stator Field versus Rotor Field, I believe we have non synchronized Magnetic Fields, even though both would be running with same or stabilized frequencies, depending on the way stator-rotor are interconnected.

Anyways, that is my opinion only...not Vidbid's...so maybe he has a different view, since it is his design.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                              X