The "h" wave form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "h" wave form

Its amazing the small things in your everyday life which bring a smile to your face. Im at work right now (at a hospital) and I was just called to help a patient in Intensive care. While prepping him for his physio I happened to glance across at his monitor and something stuck out at me. The "h" waveform. The spike wasnt as pronounced (maybe cause this guy needed a tune up, little more resistance at the base ) but it was there, his body was pulsing like a bedini circuit.

It occured to me that nature should be all the inspiration we need to study and understand energy. Is there a better example of an efficient machine other than the human body? God (for those that believe in him) surely knew what he was doing when he designed us.

I find it appropriate that Bedinis oscillators produce a waveform that closely mimics the human pulse. A case of art mimicking nature? Its moments like this that make you truely appreciate what you are trying to learn/grasp.
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

if you have seen Energy from the vacuum part 2, you see that bedini himself refers to the human body as a machine running on radiant energy. He also notes the form of a nerve impulse to be like a "radiant spike"
    I find this very interesting (studying medical imaging and radiotherapy)
    I wonder if there is anymore research on this. Because it does get me curious!

Comment

yes I have seen it Jan. It certainly is a very interesting comparison. I wonder what the ideal waveform for a healthy human being is?
      "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
        yes I have seen it Jan. It certainly is a very interesting comparison. I wonder what the ideal waveform for a healthy human being is?
        I think waveforms are generated from the coalescence of matter as a resonant response from the force of the Aether.

Therefore, each group 'function' will have its own unique form.

Comment

hey guy im wondering how exactly i hook up the scope to see my wave
          so far ive tried the output running to the battery it reads the battery voltage as a steady line no spikes ive tryed it on the negitive side of the diode it reads as shown it the pic below but the energizer starts to slow to nothing i belive the wave helps with tunning the machine to get your wave right means your tuned correct any ways it would be nice to see other ppls wave for comparison and maybe state a little about how well your system charges.

Comment

I usually hook one lead of my scope to the emmiter of the transistor and the other lead to the collector. This way you should see the h waveform
            It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

i try that but then it begins to slow down !?

Comment

Thats probably because you do not use a regular scope. Regular scopes usually have a resistance of many megaOhms acros the leads, that's why they can show you the vaweform and not interfere with the circuit. That what you are using is not really a regular scope, so it may interfere with your SSG circuit. I suppose you basically make a short between emmiter and collector when you attach the leads as I told.

Comment

so if i added some resistors would this heelp?
                  how much resistance? i got like 30 m ohm adjustable
                  resistors

Comment

Maybe, I dont know. I am not an expert.

Comment

well ile do some testing thanks for your input

Comment

right on i added the adjustable resistor just set it till the machine ran nice and she works great thanks a millon :

ended up at 200 ohms
                        heres my wave now

i dunno what a good wave looks like someone add theres

if i adjust the filters it look like this but i dunno what im doing with the filter
                        Last edited by gabriolaman; 11-22-2007, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gabriolaman View Post
                          right on i added the adjustable resistor just set it till the machine ran nice and she works great thanks a millon :

ended up at 200 ohms
                          heres my wave now

i dunno what a good wave looks like someone add theres

if i adjust the filters it look like this but i dunno what im doing with the filter
                          Here is my H wave form:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post10453

Enjoy ...
                          Elias
                          Last edited by elias; 11-22-2007, 11:13 AM.
                          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Here are mine. This one is not right, because the SSG is not at its sweetspot at that time. Ideally the vaweform should look like in elias picture. Also, when you disconnect the charging battery, only then you will see the spikes that are charging the battery
                            Attached Files

Comment

i like h now for some reason
                              so ile only see the spikes that charge the battery if i disconnect the battery would i have to disconnect the neon bulb as well ?

Comment

Working...
                              X