Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    his response here, [ I had seen this question at the time ,but forgot about the reply...a member here forwarded this to me today.

Luc

Okay, I'll do my best to explain the basic events without going into too many details but I'll cover enough so those who don't know about the water spark circuit can understand.

On June 25 2008 while experimenting on plasma spark I happen to combine a high voltage of an ignition coil with a low voltage of a capacitor.
    The combination of these two with a high voltage blocking diode on the capacitor created a very enhanced spark which has an even greater effect if sprayed with a fine mist of water. The effect is more light and a very load cracking sound which I thought could be a dissociation of hydrogen oxygen of the water mist.
    At about 6pm EST on June 26th I started a topic on the Overunity forum and titled it: " URGENT! WATER AS FUEL DISCOVERY FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE"
    URGENT! WATER AS FUEL DISCOVERY FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Please note the Overunity topic is dated June 27th but notice the time is 12:01am which is Berlin time, so 6 hours ahead of my Eastern Standard Time. So the information was publicly shared at 6pm EST on June 26th
    Here is the 1st YouTube demo video which is correctly dated June 26th.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R2fNukDCPs

It's important to know the date the information was first publicly shared and my intent.
    On my first video above please listen to my message between 4:23 and 4:52 and ignore the theories I shared.
    Message: what I'm doing is, I want everyone to start thinking about this (circuit) and trying to get this effect and Improve it. I'm not the best in electronics, it's not really my field. So I'm posting this so people can start working on it and get this working. So let me show you what I've got so far.

One week later on July 4th 2008, Arron of the Energetic Forum started a topic and titled it "Water Sparkplug"
    http://www.energeticforum.com/water-...sparkplug.html

On July 13th 2008 after participants suggestions of better diodes and me also using a single pole double throw relay to charge and discharge the capacitor, the effect was much better then the first video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnRQ7fkWtE

On September 9th 2008: Arron posted a video with Peter Lindemann demonstrating the effect of the spark which was titled: "Peter Lindemann's Replication of Arron's circuit based on Luc's (gotoluc) method"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhNtRhJ5Rw
    Notice some recognition towards me in the video and title. Remember this when you read the below.

Around the beginning of April 2009, I was contacted by two individuals, one called Arvind and the other Kathik from a business they started in the US called Aquapulser.
    They liked the high voltage diode blocked high current capacitor spark effect so much they decided to start a business and manufactured a ready made plug and play device so consumers could purchase. I was very happy they had done this as that would help to get it out faster and wished them the very best.
    They told me they had been following the topic on each forum and from their research considered me to be the originator of the high voltage diode blocked high current capacitor spark effect.
    They offered me a free sample of their device in recognition. They told me they couldn't afford to give more out because of their large start up investment which I understood.
    Later on they contacted me again and suggested to patent the circuit since a bigger corporation could possibly patent it (even though it was open source) and could then prevent Aquapulser to manufacturing it.
    They had a valid point as open source information is not as protected as some may think. So we had a written agreement that they can hold the patent only to prevent big corporations to use it and Aquapulser could not interfere with the open source community. Aquapulser paid for all patent and attorney costs.
    Once again I wished them success and didn't ask for any profit as I admired their efforts and wanted them to have the ability to re-gain the huge expenses of the patent costs.
    The patent included my name as one of the inventors along with Arvind and Karthik. This way they couldn't sell it without my consent because of the written joint ownership agreement. So even though I didn't wish to profit on Aquapulser sales, I was part owner of the patent document which secure it.
    This ended up being good, because in early 2011 the two owners of Aquapulser were in disagreement. Karthik didn't agree with Arvind's new change of direction. He though Arvind was considering the sale the patent for profit and felt (rightfully so) this was not what we had agreed on.
    Karthik contacted me and suggested we combine our ownership of the patent document to gain control of it and then together we could agree to dissolve it.
    I had to trust Karthik's plan and be sure he would follow through once the first step was done. Karthik followed through as he promised. He also took care of all the legal details and the original patent was dissolved. However, "for some reason", it coincided Aaron found out there was a patent filed and on the Energetic Forum he started to publicly accuse me of steeling his circuit and so on.
    I mostly ignored him as I knew my intent was good and was of no profit or benefit to me.
    Then Aaron joined forces with Arvind and demanded a new patent be created and that there was no reason to have my name as inventor because it had nothing to do with my circuit.
    However, the patent attorney did not see it the way Aaron did as I'm sure he had done some research on the first patent (before putting it together) which is now dissolved.
    The patent attorney tried to reason with Aaron. However, after a few weeks and so many harassing emails from Aaron the patent attorney quit and said he would not ever get involved again unless there was a prior agreement reached.

What I didn't mention is, during the months this was going on, I was overseas in South Africa for 6 months at my travel expense and making no money helping a mission feeding and clothing the poor. So it was quite a challenge to get internet access and deal with all this fiasco.
    Anyways, back to the story, Karthik said he would support me on what ever decision I made.
    I was about to give it away because I just don't care for this kind of stuff but something in me said don't let this guy have his way and hold firm as inventor. In the end we all agreed to refile the patent with Aaron's name on the inventors list. This was the best I could do then to just walk away and let Arvind and Aaron file for a new Patent.

Last time Karthik and I were contacted by Arvind, he wanted us to pay for our share of the new patent. We both replied we didn't have any funds, so I don't know and don't need to know what the status is.

You be the judge of who's name should be on the patent!
    Aaron's argument was the circuit the Aquapulser Team used in the patent was closer to the circuit he shared then mine. This is true as my circuit was basic and as I mentioned my electronic skills was minimal and why I did my switching by hand on the first video and 2 weeks later I used a relay. However, both circuits are based on the same effect and I think this is what the Aquapulser team had originally considered prior to the patent.

One way or the other I can tell you that profit or recognition are of no interest to me. I have never profited one cent from anything I've shared or ask for recognition and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.
    It's always been zero in and $1,000. out of my pocket to pay for supplies and equipment.
    Also, look at any of my video's, none of them have advertising.
    I have over 950,000 combined views and 2,500 subscribers. Would this suggest I'm in it to make profit?
    So why don't I want profit?... because I believe profit, gain and control is what causes poverty and prevents inventions to come out that would be for the good of all.
    So my thoughts and way of life is, if I don't believe in it, why should I participate in it!

For you profit oriented people. You may want to reflect on how those actions will help others. As taking more for yourself then others have is contrary to the flow of nature or the universe.
    If that doesn't make you think then, tell me which person was able to bring something from this world when their end comes?
    Better chances for those who have helped others will be seeding for the next then ones money piled in the bank.

Luc

PS, looks like Arvind has continued the business and I still wish him success.
    Aquapulser web site: http://www.aquapulser.com/performance_ignition/
    Aquapulser Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ecoignition/videos

end Quote

Hi Ramset

WOW !!!!

Good find!!

Now we know who the real stealer and money mongerer is -right??

Paul

Comment

• I have removed the self justifying trash pouring out. Oh my the
      same ole sleeeeazy Luc slip shot smooth, poor Luc, broke Luc
      good guy Luc, feel sorry for me Luc, no money Luc, oh and a Luc
      who only wants good for all.

Excusing Me? I don't think Luc hear's himself so I have cut out the
      righteousness smoke screen Mumbo Jumbo

Of course Luc never had making any money in mind, that is why he
      has his name as inventor to protect us from that big bad wolf corporation.

You are my hero Luc, who would have thought? How could we all have
      been so blind to speak a word against such purity.

While experimenting on plasma spark I happen to combine a high voltage of an ignition coil with a low voltage of a capacitor.

Arron posted a video with Peter Lindemann demonstrating the effect of the spark which was titled: "Peter Lindemann's Replication of Arron's circuit based on Luc's (gotoluc) method"

Aquapulser paid for all patent and attorney costs.

Aaron found out there was a patent filed and on the Energetic Forum he started to publicly accuse me of steeling his circuit and so on.

I mostly ignored him

Then Aaron joined forces with Arvind and demanded a new patent be created

The patent attorney tried to reason with Aaron.

However, after a few weeks and so many harassing emails from Aaron the patent attorney quit

What I didn't mention is, during the months this was going on, I was
      overseas in South Africa for 6 months at my travel expense

I was about to give it away because I just don't care for this kind of stuff

Last time Karthik and I were contacted by Arvind, he wanted us to pay for our share of the new patent. We both replied we didn't have any funds,...

You be the judge of who's name should be on the patent!
      Aaron's argument was the circuit the Aquapulser Team used in the patent was closer to the circuit he shared then mine.

.........I believe profit, gain and control is what causes poverty and prevents inventions to come out that would be for the good of all.

For you profit oriented people. You may want to reflect on how those actions will help others. As taking more for yourself then others have is contrary to the flow of nature or the universe.
      If that doesn't make you think then, tell me which person was able to bring something from this world when their end comes?
      Better chances for those who have helped others will be seeding for the next then ones money piled in the bank.

Luc

PS, looks like Arvind has continued the business and I still wish him success.
      Aquapulser web site: Performance Ignition - Ignition Modules and Ignition Systems
      Aquapulser Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ecoignition/videos
      Last edited by BroMikey; 03-17-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Luc Choquette liar

Originally posted by Parav View Post
        Hi Ramset

WOW !!!!

Good find!!

Now we know who the real stealer and money mongerer is -right??

Paul
        Yes we do, Luc Choquette the psychopathic thief and liar -

Dispute

Dispute 2
        Last edited by Aaron; 03-17-2018, 04:06 AM.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Luc Choquette is a liar and fraud

For anyone interested in indisputable proof and smoking gun evidence that Luc Choquette is a pathological, lying sociopath, read this:

http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...8-dispute.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...spute-2-a.html

Those thread have been hidden for many, many years.

In the first thread, I added a couple of posts towards the end, which address Luc Choquette's lies in his response from 2015 posted by Ramset, a willing stooge of Luc and others. You will see 100% definitive proof that what I said about Luc is 100% correct, period. I made 5 detailed posts in the first thread, which will put Luc's lies to bed. Arvind is Asisin - keep in mind that at that time, Arvind was deceived into thinking Luc was the good guy only being used by Karthik.

The second thread, Dispute2 was started by Ash after I closed the first one.

That is where any further discussion about Luc Choquette can remain so as to keep this thread on topic - Luc's phony analysis of the 3 battery system as well as posts about Luc's phony analysis of the 3 battery system.
          Last edited by Aaron; 03-17-2018, 04:10 AM.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• URGENT I can burn water and I will share how I did it ...in an open source forum

basically Lucs claim ,and apparently what he did .

If reporting what we all read is considered being a stooge ??
            I don't need to continue.................

there is another Man right now at the same forum saying he can spin a magnet forever with no batteries or ??[or something like that]
            he wants to share open source

this is ten years later ,and it seems the only way he can do this without it getting stolen out from underneath him is to patent it and then give it away [his wishes]

he wants to give it away ,not patent he has not shared his method yet.

In Luc's case he held back nothing and he apparently shared something Unique
            Look what "WE" can do....and here is how you do it.

so he gives away the secret DAY ONE ,at least what he felt was a true new discovery...he just gave it away with all bold letters to draw attention

I still remember it scrolling across the forum every day.

URGENT I can Burn water and I'll show you how i did it ...

a gift freely given with no secrets

and then came......

changes and improvements etc ...but it was all about this discovery which burned the water. [heresy to science]

and then came people knocking [apparently]
            and the knowledge that it could be taken from the community
            unless it was patented ,Luc had believed [as we all still do at some level]

that full public disclosure makes it unpatentable and puts it in the public Domain.
            apparently not true
            seems this is the way it is ...first guy to the patent office can steal it from the inventor??

I believe I have "since" read Aaron's agreement with this here?
            patent it or lose it ?

and to this day it seems 10 years later,

the man with the magnets that will spin forever and wants to share??

HE has NOT shared yet??

he will have no choice either ?

but he ...unlike Luc
            has given no secrets away ..

Patents Money and lawyers ,always a recipe for a happy ending??
            yeesh

how can the open source community fix this mess ??

the respectful Stooge

Chet K
            PS
            and regarding the test on the battery system

from day one all principles in the claim were and still are invited to the lab to oversee the project and insure it is done properly.

all their parts and bits and pieces
            and from day one it would all be live streamed to insure 100 % transparency.

this was how I presented the offer to Dave and later to Matt when I spoke with him
            I told him
            "The door to that Lab is wide open to you if you have a problem with how this is being done"

I fail to see how that scenario is anything but a genuine hope for the best result ??

and for clarity
            that offer is right here in the minutes of this forum
            MANY TIMES.

and the offer was NEVER made [by me] to disprove anything, quite the contrary

I absolutely believe these three fellows
            David Matt and Carroll have something which needs to be understood.

To add
            I know good intentions don't make a good result

here lack of Money and logistics got in the way

and compromises started happening

smaller batteries etc etc

not what I intended when I initially made the offer to David and much like him with his health issue
            I developed a problem too ,and its still going on
            so I will not be playing the stooge here any longer

going to try and sort out my life while I still have my eye sight ,my good eye has started failing
            a warning to persons getting cataract surgery

you might go blind if you had both eyes done like me, apparently a certain percentage of us have a physiology which causes retina detachment and it just keeps detaching.
            and like myself it might not happen for years.

wear that helmet when you weld [not that Blinky cover the arc with your glove crap while fabricating.
            and good sun glasses whenever you can outside
            Last edited by RAMSET; 03-17-2018, 01:02 PM.
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

• Greetings and salutations to all

Let me explain what Turion just said about the practical over unity
              devices now being built.

1) Power a generator with a pulsed PMM (permanent magnet motor)
              Doing this cuts your energy bill in half, I know I am doing it.

Next use

2) Parallel wound gen coils that are connected in series as they
              assist the motor action and further reducing your power bill for the
              drive section.

That's all it is. Soon more similar to what WANTOMAKE did will have one
              too so get busy and follow instructions. Even tho we spend much
              time kicking the azzez of obstinate trolls, don't be side tracked, this
              stuff is going to explode on the market. When It takes off money is
              going to flow for everyone.

There is enough room for everyone. Peter is doing it, Matt does it, Dave
              makes his work, Thane does stuff like this and has a big corporation
              selling products. Others who are fearful have it working and won't tell
              anyone.

If you get the 3 battery system working (in 15minute) then what I did
              is one of multiple additions suggested by our advanced team, that is
              use a boost converter off the over charging battery you would
              normally rotate every so many minutes in the basic trials.

In this way you lose a tiny bit with the booster efficiencies as it pumps
              energy back to the run pack but when the gen coils are turned on the
              run pack picks up a small portion from the gen coils to keep them full
              leaving you with an over charging bank and huge excess off the remaining
              energy produced by the gen coils.

It is so simple once you have done it.

Again

1) Pulse a PMM either by circuit or by rewinding as specified (recommended)
              2) Power a lenz free gen coil pack that puts you way over the top.

Once you get going nothing will stop this. My son has already shown
              me things doing projecting I would never thought would work and he
              is only 14yrs. It will only work for those who do it the way it is laid out.

The 3 battery arrangement let's you run power out of a series set of
              12v batteries of 24vdc into a PMM that charges a 3rd charge battery
              bank 12v , as it is called. So the first step is to do that, pulsing saves
              you right off the bat then onto the many possible generator coil
              designs that are well trodden and ready to do the work.

See a thread called "SPLITTING THE POSITIVE" as well as the basic free
              energy device, 3 battery generating systems, regenx thread and more
              to refine your understanding of the possible additions to this system.

I understand most folks will just look at this and hit the bullzhit button
              but the rest of you who are thinkers and inventors will get it shortly. You are leaders.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 03-17-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                The ONLY good place for a boost module in a simple setup is BEFORE the motor to increase the voltage into it. Then batteries MUST be rotated. Use generator to produce power for USE. That’s the BEST system. Until your gen puts out enough power to replace primaries.

Charging and discharging batteries at the same time is a WASTE of power. WASTE. WASTE. WASTE
                Yes I meant to say that. But to keep it short I stopped. But Turion is
                right use 2 boosters, 1 to drive the PMM connected between positives
                and one to relieve the over charging condition of battery 3, or the
                charge battery pack.

This is one beginning setup and 5 more are possible so as not to confuse
                start somewhere and not everywhere all at once.

These are only one set of details. Without giving every and all details
                here, see threads "SPLITTING THE POSITIVE" and many more such
                as THE BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE where all of the info has originated.

Also I found that if you are running a 48v run pack into a 12v charge
                pack you will need a step down converter to regulate the energy for
                proper charging conditions as laid out by the manufacturer.

So potentially 3 boosters depending on your choice for setup.

Basically run a step up boost converter off the run pack and charge
                pack positives (my booster cost $3)
                (Two 12v batteries = 24v) and (one 12v battery) for beginning stage
                tests to get your feet all wet. Once the booster is feeding the drive
                motor (recommended rewound type) you can vary the voltage so
                as to maintain a constant motor run rpm critical to the generator
                coils that require a specified condition for optimum output.

So get going. Buy a few cheap boosters and start plugging them in
                all different ways and keep adding or buy a battery swapper and use
                a 4 battery set up. Either way you are not going to get everything
                you need in this one post.

You will need to have a greater attention span so all of the info can be
                absorbed, this takes huge amounts of time even for the right person.

All I and Turion are giving you are pointers here in a single post.

If you are going to use a battery swapper you won't need the boosters
                or use both. I am using the KISS formula where

Use a pulse motor, move the power around with minimal waste
                using boosters and run lots of coils that help the motor right at the
                generator section.

After the device I describes starts up, the charge pack booster is
                no longer needed which accounts for the greatest booster losses.

In my case the pulse motor runs on 1 or 2 amps coming off the booster
                at around 15-20vdc so this is max 40watts and the gen coils can put out
                that and much more.

Pick one set up and stick to it, don't try them all at once. You will only
                give up. You have to start somewhere then stay with it.

Don't try this at home
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuJcCukvXqs

Now ya know what it feels like.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-17-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Anybody out there that thinking about sharing anything for replication should think again. The primary reason I always wanted to was to obtain the results of other people, whether it worked or not those results could add value to the overall project. Understanding in what could go wrong is just as valuable as what goes right.
                  But today all people besides your self want to replicate your project far enough away from original instruction so that they can claim the results.
                  No one is interested in mutual benefit. Some of you still think that. You should get that out of your head.
                  Work for your own understanding and do not desire approval, you will not get it.
                  Everyone believes they are more informed than you, everyone.

Comment

• Still have some parts to get, Jordan is working hard.
                    Course we home school and is glad to get some time to do shop.

Each level can support 4 of these batteries.

A few extra pictures to show how small the wheel is by placing a
                    flyswatter and cassette tape in the view.

he still needs to make a panel for meters. Thanks a million for the
                    fun adventure. This is Jordan's beginning mock up. The excitement
                    is high.

.................................................. .....................
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-18-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• A nice long Chat with Thane

Thane has known Luc for some 20 years and knows his spiritual path is not
                      an act.
                      He stands 10000 % for Luc and his intent [service to humanity not money]
                      it seems he would Vouch for Luc with his last breathe .

respectfully
                      Chet K
                      PS
                      I will not comment in this topic ,I said I would call Thane
                      and I did , just reported My findings .

he's a cool guy !
                      BE that change !!

Comment

• Thane

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                        Thane has known Luc for some 20 years and knows his spiritual path is not an act.
                        Thane is part of the problem - he doesn't have overunity and never has. One of the most qualified people in the world visited him to vet his technology and it became very apparent that he was not correctly measuring his results. Thane had a hissy fit about it and got really angry because he could not accept or acknowledge that he has been misleading himself (unintentionally) and everyone else. To this day, Thane continues his phony free energy claims knowing that he is misrepresenting this results. That disqualifies him from commenting on anyone's spiritual path.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Comment

• verification

Originally posted by pentarbe View Post
                          One of the most qualified people in the world visited him to vet his technology and it became very apparent that he was not correctly measuring his results.
                          That's true - I know exactly who you're talking about. I should ask him if he is willing to post the full analysis.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• I am completely unaware of any such info

When I was speaking with Thane yesterday he mentioned a new report from Siemans about his work and a new project they will be doing, he said he would be forwarding that info to me.

I just called for his opinion,and yes I really do like the guy.

Chet K
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 03-24-2018, 11:33 AM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by pentarbe View Post
                              Thane is part of the problem - he doesn't have overunity and never has. One of the most qualified people in the world visited him to vet his technology and it became very apparent that he was not correctly measuring his results. Thane had a hissy fit about it and got really angry because he could not accept or acknowledge that he has been misleading himself (unintentionally) and everyone else. To this day, Thane continues his phony free energy claims knowing that he is misrepresenting this results. That disqualifies him from commenting on anyone's spiritual path.

Birds of a feather flock together.
                              Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              That's true - I know exactly who you're talking about. I should ask him if he is willing to post the full analysis.

I would be careful how far you decide to call his work phony. There is a real bases for it. Whether or not he understands what he is doing and what he gives out is a good question. His patents are full of nonsense but that is not unusual.
                              The process he uses to make the coils accelerate is a good starting point for anyone to see the effect. With half pennies worth of sense a coil can be tuned to accelerate on load.
                              Most have never put the 2 together but Bill (Wilhelm) Muller used the same effect in his machine. Watch the old movie filmed in his living room. He says "That coil is not even trying to slow the rotor down, 300 watts...".
                              I think this effect has been around for a while is NOT credited to any known force.
                              Trying invalidate someones work because they are flaky is not always the best way to approach the subject, especially someone in FE communities. Lots of flaky people running around.

This is a valid thing and should be looked at more. Its easy to get going and if someone picked it up, took it serious they could go along way. No need to discourage them.

Matt

Comment

• Thane

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                I would be careful how far you decide to call his work phony. There is a real bases for it. Whether or not he understands what he is doing and what he gives out is a good question. His patents are full of nonsense but that is not unusual.
                                The process he uses to make the coils accelerate is a good starting point for anyone to see the effect. With half pennies worth of sense a coil can be tuned to accelerate on load.
                                Most have never put the 2 together but Bill (Wilhelm) Muller used the same effect in his machine. Watch the old movie filmed in his living room. He says "That coil is not even trying to slow the rotor down, 300 watts...".
                                I think this effect has been around for a while is NOT credited to any known force.
                                Trying invalidate someones work because they are flaky is not always the best way to approach the subject, especially someone in FE communities. Lots of flaky people running around.

This is a valid thing and should be looked at more. Its easy to get going and if someone picked it up, took it serious they could go along way. No need to discourage them.

Matt
                                What I am agreeing with is that his overunity claims were accurately debunked by someone that analyzed his measurement method - that's it.

I just reread Pentarbe's post and he/she is also not saying there aren't some interesting effects, just that his overunity claims were bogus and were proven to be so.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X