X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/3/17 (5th day) 25th bat switch

Link to video:
    https://youtu.be/172gJ-6xkrQ
    Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Base line

Hi Luc,

I've been following your test. It appears the batteries are nearly discharged. I don't know how you will determine the end of test (EOT). With 6 cell lead-acid battery discharge tests I typically used 10.5V under load or 11.0 Voc (Volts open circuit) as a standard EOT. Once you get to that point there is not much energy left in the battery and further discharges to even lower battery terminal voltage is harmful to the battery.

IMO, a base line test would be nice to see. For instance a single fully charged battery running the same motor continuously until discharged to 10.5 or 11 V. Record run time and watt hours as well as V & I. I suspect it'd take about 35 hours. I don't see the need for rest periods but also see no harm in shutting down overnight and continuation next day.

Hey, I like what's going on here. Just throwing some suggestions your way from a guy who's done many, many battery tests.

Keep it up.

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
        Hi Luc,

I've been following your test. It appears the batteries are nearly discharged. I don't know how you will determine the end of test (EOT). With 6 cell lead-acid battery discharge tests I typically used 10.5V under load or 11.0 Voc (Volts open circuit) as a standard EOT. Once you get to that point there is not much energy left in the battery and further discharges to even lower battery terminal voltage is harmful to the battery.

IMO, a base line test would be nice to see. For instance a single fully charged battery running the same motor continuously until discharged to 10.5 or 11 V. Record run time and watt hours as well as V & I. I suspect it'd take about 35 hours. I don't see the need for rest periods but also see no harm in shutting down overnight and continuation next day.

Hey, I like what's going on here. Just throwing some suggestions your way from a guy who's done many, many battery tests.

Keep it up.

bi
        Hi bistander

I have already explained in the first video that the two batteries (labeled A1 & B2) were fully charged at the beginning of the test and that Bat C3 was fully discharged which I also demonstrated to be so. I also explain bat A1 & B2 were load tested (charged & discharged) over 6 time and averaged 60 Watt/hr of capacity in each. I did also mention I'll stop the test if the motor stops or when all 3 batteries reach 10 Volts (which ever comes first) which at that point there should be no doubt that the batteries energy capacity we started with in bat A1 & B2 is fully depleted and then calculate the motors total run time hours.
        We'll have a total Watts/hrs that has run through the 3 battery circuit.

The next test will be to recharge bat A1 & B2 and each run the motor (watt meter attached) till each battery reach 10volts then total the hours of run time.
        We'll compare the data of the two tests and it should be clear if the 3 battery system makes a motor run longer then just connected straight to a battery.

Is there anything unclear about the tests?

Regards

Luc
        Last edited by gotoluc; 11-03-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

This video is to inform you all of more 3 battery system tests that will be done next week.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/4IH0FmM589o

Kind regards and thanks to the supporters for their contributions to allow this to happen

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
            Hi bistander

I have already explained in the first video that the two batteries (labeled A1 & B2) were fully charged at the beginning of the test and that Bat C3 was fully discharged which I also demonstrated to be so. I also explain bat A1 & B2 were load tested (charged & discharged) over 6 time and averaged 60 Watt/hr of capacity in each. I did also mention I'll stop the test if the motor stops or when all 3 batteries reach 10 Volts (which ever comes first) which at that point there should be no doubt that the batteries energy capacity we started with in bat A1 & B2 is fully depleted and then calculate the motors total run time hours.
            We'll have a total Watts/hrs that has run through the 3 battery circuit.

The next test will be to recharge bat A1 & B2 and each run the motor (watt meter attached) till each battery reach 10volts then total the hours of run time.
            We'll compare the data of the two tests and it should be clear if the 3 battery system makes a motor run longer then just connected straight to a battery.

Is there anything unclear about the tests?

Regards

Luc
            OK. Good. Sorry I missed your EOT definition in post 7. Pretty clear.

Thanks,

bi

Comment

Xlnt!

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
              This video is to inform you all of more 3 battery system tests that will be done next week.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/4IH0FmM589o

Kind regards and thanks to the supporters for their contributions to allow this to happen

Luc
              Kudos again Luc on what must surely be one of the best threads on any forum, demonstrating high quality empirical research and quest for truth. Thanks for doing this and keeping your thread on point. I appreciate the cooperation and support this has engendered among others on this forum, as well, and thank them for it.

Jim

Comment

11/3/17 (5th day) 26th bat switch

Link to video:
                https://youtu.be/FCIa2mgkhlE

Comment

Originally posted by Turion
                  the repeated requests for me to do a demonstration similar to the one Luc has undertaken were not even going to be CONSIDERED by me simply because it TAKES TOO LONG. This has taken Luc four days so far with 5 amp hour batteries. To do the SAME test with 150 amp hour batteries would take somewhere around 120 DAYS.

Dave
                  Dear Dave

I don't agree a larger Amp/hr Battery will take any more time to test then my test.
                  As you know, my 5 Amp/hr battery can deliver 0.25 Amps current @ C/20 rating.
                  My test averages around 0.15 Amps resulting in next to no losses in the batteries Impedance (internal resistance) and the reason we can see results.

Now if you consider C/20 of your 150 Amp/hr battery it = 7.5 Amps of use.
                  The bottom line is, it all comes to the same time and in fact if you ran at 7.5 Amps your test would of been done by now. Mine runs longer since I'm using less Amps then C/20.

I have plans to test with Lithium Ion batteries asap. If the effect is the same (extended run time) then we can operate at 1C which is the full batteries Amp/hr rating. It can even get better but I won't get into that now.

Let me know if you have any questions

Regards

Luc

Comment

11/3/17 (5th day) 27th bat switch

Link to video:
                    https://youtu.be/tj-AYsajrxY

Comment

11/3/17 (5th day) 28th bat switch

Link to video:
                      https://youtu.be/U4BE5_tATt4

Comment

11/3/17 (5th day) 29th bat switch

Link to video:
                        https://youtu.be/sMD3g4KQj3k
                        Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Here is a kind of tutorial on how I do my battery load test in order to find a battery Watt/hr capacity.
                          It's a long video so you may want to make popcorn before it starts!

Link to video: https://youtu.be/eAAIdIslx9w

Update videos will follow

Luc

Comment

11/3/17 (5th day) 30th bat switch

Link to video:
                            https://youtu.be/jBjHAy8uEpE
                            Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Short update on first new battery load test

Link to video: https://youtu.be/sDEmqZ9kgx8

Comment

Originally posted by Turion
                                And when people EARN something, they appreciate it more. I raised two sons, and on their 14th birthday (they are 6 years apart in age) I bought each of them an old car. The first got a TR3 and the second a TR6. We spent every night and weekend and all of their extra money (and mine) restoring those cars. And the week before their senior year of high school they got the keys. They treated those cars like BABIES. I never had to worry that they were out driving like idiots. They only did THAT when they drove MY car. They learned to appreciate the value of money, hard work, and ownership.

So I don't have a lot of respect for folks who won't do the work on their own. None in fact. That is why I was so critical of you in the beginning. But you should know that I sincerely appreciate what you have done here. Doing what you did is time consuming and tedious. There are a lot of folks who should be thanking you for doing the work FOR them. I would never have done it. I have too many other projects I am working on now. I've seen what this can do and how to apply it to systems. That is where I am working now, and this is kind of a step backwards from what I am focused on.

For some reason it restricted the size of my post so I had to do it in two parts. I guess I talk too much.
                                Dave
                                Dave without you we would not have known what a 3 battery system is, you
                                have done your job and no one can take your place. Now what we need
                                are more people to verify what Luc has done. Without another witness
                                the skeptics will tear Luc to ribbons.

Luc is all alone so I will be doing some of these types of video's in the
                                future as my time permits. The world is going to be turned upside down
                                as time goes by with the release and documentation of this system.

Luc has taught us some things about doing these tests, even the pulsing
                                measurements can be had properly. My son 14 years is being taught what
                                Luc is showing as we home school.

My watt hour meters cost me $25 bucks for 3 of those wow wee, isn't
                                that cheap, but the time it takes to run video every hour would be
                                impossible for most. Don't be down on yourself.

I wanted to be the first show off in town to prove free energy to the
                                world but I can't do it yet. Luc beat me to the punch
                                I feel the same way but we are not all the same so remember the old
                                saying "it is what it is"?

Someone should crunch all the video's into one for each set of tests.

others who have big money should fund Luc in the prime of his life as he
                                is still young and needs this job. Please. Thank you and I am here with
                                you guys watching very attentively.

Don't be concerned about the low numbers of views or followers, a
                                snowball turns into a giant avalanche. Like you pointed out before
                                people with batteries and solar can now up their capacity.

Even a small child can get the extra now, without all the complication.

Many young minds will take the ball and run with it.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-04-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X