Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

I'm starting this topic in efforts to continue teststing the 3 Battery System that was originally started by Dave aka Turion.
    Dave has requested his topic be locked and we thank him and all other members who have participated over the years.

There's been many claims that the motor in the 3 battery system runs for a longer period of time then the conventional way and this is what is tested and shared below.

To make it easier to find only the results, just look for the posts in Bold Red

Regards

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 11-01-2017, 07:44 PM.

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
    Dear ricards,

What's going on here with those that disagree with me is you're jumping to conclusions too soon.

You assume I'll only be testing the 3 battery system with meters. But the fact is I won't. I'll be testing it without meters if you give me the chance but first I want to see what the meters calculate to start with so we have a baseline of some kind. Then we can compare the two. If they don't add up then we need to look into it even further.

You assume I don't know about a load between two capacitors has no affect on the energy transfer but I've known this for over 6 years and also know that this effect is what's suggested to be going on in the 3 battery system.

You assume I don't know about the topic of testing the effects of shuttling energy between two capacitors with a load between them but the fact is I've looked at the topic over 2 weeks ago and have even built a solid state circuit (not relays) to test the possibility of gain. I just haven't shared my results since the topic is fairly new and I don't want to disrupt and give you all more time to evaluate.

Keep in mind I've been researching and experimenting with free energy mostly full time for the past 10 years, so try not to jump to conclusions too soon as I am doing with your recent capacitor topic.

In time you'll see I'll do it justice.

Kind regards

Luc
    Well I apologize luc for "assuming".. but you making the videos gave that impression that you were trying to "show" that the concept of powering a load by charging process is bogus you even went so far to do some calculations...

But you do know that and I generally agree with what you posted but here is how I understand it and measured it.

If battery 1 & 2 are connected in series and are 12 volts each = 24 volts and the current is measured at 1 amp = 24 watts entering the motor and if battery 3 is at 12 volts and the current entering it is measured at 1 amp = 12 watts entering battery 3.

So if we have 24 watts coming out from input batteries and 12 watts going in the charge battery it means half of the input power is being used by the motor and potentially half recovered by the charge battery.
    However, the motor has converted part of those 12 watts to mechanical power and at best 80% if it is available at the motor shaft which means we have about 9.6 watts in mechanical power at the motor shaft which we can recover back to electrical if we attach a generator to it and can recover at best 80% if it = 7.7 watts and add it to the charge battery which gives a potential total of 19.7 watts recovered from the 24 watts put into the system.

Regards

Luc
    I suggested simple experiments that will show that the "energy" is NOT used up by the motor as what you claimed at post #1753..
    did I assume?.

you say you know this for years.. yet you asked me what is it about that simple experiment I believe will prove? at post #1757...
    did I assume you don't know that the load has no effect on energy transfer?..
    read back at post #1753 you even made some calculations..

Hi ricards,

In all 3 tests the voltage of all 3 capacitors will be the same.
    What is it you beleive this test will prove or disprove?

Regards

Luc
    lastly I didn't link the "Charge Pump" thread because I assumed you didn't know it.. but because turion asked me Its not good to bring up the topic about capacitors @ post #1684.. because he doesn't want the topic to sway off...

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    ricards,
    Thanks for reminding me of that. I knew about it but discounted it because I always thought of it as tech for a large pulse, which would kill a motor, but maybe there is a way to utilize it.

It probably isn't appropriate to bring this up here, as this thread was started to talk about a BASIC free energy .......
    mind you.. people respond to whatever Impression you make to them..

I am not going to tell you about my hardships and sacrifices on this kind of research.. because I do not want to give YOU the impression that you are giving me right now.
    Last edited by ricards; 10-29-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Dear ricards,

I'm not going to respond and pick at what you said and the way I understood it as you just did. That will lead to nothing.

I politely ask you to stop and give me time to fully present the tests. Any other posts by anyone will be ignored until I've presented test results

Regards

Luc
      Last edited by gotoluc; 10-29-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Battery Information Table of Contents, Basic to Advanced

unbelievably deep subject .

I honestly expect to See what Dave ,Matt and Carroll have seen here.
        and I do know that Luc is also hopeful .

the Benitez patent will be looked at too.

Chet
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

a quick note

Spoke with Carroll
          there will be a build [properly sized] to the specific load being run
          it will be an automated system and it will pump water [as per Carroll's design].

and for clarity
          this has always been the goal here ,an accurate replication of exactly[or as close as possible] what Dave and others have seen here.

respectfully
          Chet K
          PS
          this build will be sent to Luc's lab and elsewhere when done.
          Last edited by RAMSET; 10-31-2017, 02:25 PM.
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

Chet asked me to post this information here about the automatic battery swapping circuit I built and tested last year. The information is in the basic free energy device thread. Here is a link to the page that has that information on it. You will need to substitute relays appropriately sized for your batteries and loads you will be using. Look at posts number 1340 and 1343.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post292447

My time is very limited at the present but I will try to answer questions when I can.

Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Yesterday October 30th at 3pm I started a motor run time test using the 3 battery system. The test ran from 3pm till the next day 8:56am (Oct 31st post #11 below)

The main goal of this test is to evaluate the claims that a PM DC motors run time is increased by possibly as much as 3 times compared to if it was connected in the standard way to a single battery.

The test starts with 2 new fully charged 5 Amp/hr 12 volt batteries.
              They have been repeatedly load tested (6 times) to find their capacity. All tests have averaged around 60 Watt-hr of capacity in each.

The 3rd battery is also a 5 Amp/hr but a used one which has been load tested 2 times and averaged 56 watt-hr of capacity and has been left discharged so it can be used as the charge battery (bat 3) to beginning the test.
              Once bat 3 reaches a charge voltage above bat 1 and 2 then it will replace bat 1 which will go in the charge position and once it's charged above bat 2 it will replace it and bat 2 will go in the charge position.
              The rotation process will continue until the motor stops turning or all 3 batteries reach around 10 volts each which ever comes first.
              At that point we will calculate the motors total run hours.
              Then the next test will be to recharge bat 1 & 2 and connect them together (parallel) and test how many motor run hours we get using a standard motor battery configuration.
              The hope is the 3 battery system will achieve a longer run time.
              Both test should be a fair comparison as they start with the same and known Watt-hr capacity.

3 Battery System Test started @ 3pm 10/30/17 (1st day)

link to video:
              https://youtu.be/hVmwDS1r1PY
              Please note, there's a few places I say Amp-hr but all is Watt-hr.[/COLOR][/B]

Pictures after 3pm about every hour till midnight and left to run overnight.

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the details Dave

At this time those batteries is all I have. So let's hope I can get some results to prove your claim.

If there's a measurable gain then the next step would be to test to see if a pulse motor would further improve the results.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Regards

Luc
                Last edited by gotoluc; 11-02-2017, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Test continues 10/31/17 (2nd day) 1st bat switch

Link to video:
                  https://youtu.be/WbqTfhccnbQ

Only one picture before next bat rotation video

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion
                    Luc,
                    I never in the 10 years I have been working on this, reported seeing positive events with batteries THAT SMALL. The batteries I used had 20 TIMES the amp hours of your batteries. YES, we did have positive results with off the shelf motors but if you will go back and read my posts, I also said sometimes it worked and sometimes it DIDN’T. We were on a roller coaster ride for a long time.

What I have ASKED people to test is a system that I absolutely KNOW works. Then I have everything to lose if it doesn’t. What YOU are testing will NOT work, so why bother? If you want to test with a stock motor and have it work sometimes and sometimes not, depending on which way the wind blows or whether you fart during testing, be my guest, but you should STILL use larger batteries or you are going to see NOTHING no matter HOW many times you run the test.
                    I know you recommended large batteries but this is all I have and I'm in no position to buy large batteries unless someone wants to send me the $400 to buy some which I strongly doubt.
                    So this is the best it's going to get unless the results prove otherwise.

Please confirm the C/20 rate of a 5 Amp/hr battery.

Regards

Luc

Comment

10/31/17 (2nd day) 2nd bat switch

Link to video:
                      https://youtu.be/i95Tlb-3aRA

One pic before next switch

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

10/31/17 (2nd day) 3rd bat switch

Link to video: https://youtu.be/SW0xCrDVs2M

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Luc,
                          From my experience, impedance is, among other things, a reflection of the batteries ability to absorb the charge. The smaller the battery, the lower its ability to accept a charge with less resistance. When .5 amps or 1.5 volts makes a difference between success and failure, this DOES matter.
                          Yes, but it's not just based on a batteries ability to receive a charge, it also comes into play when it delivers power and why lead acid batteries in general have a C/20 rating to keep them form wasting power withing there own internal resistance.
                          So if you understand this logic it should be clear that even though my batteries are small and so is the load by keeping them at C/20 or higher in my case the impedance should not have much effect on the results.

The test result so far is looking a little promising, because once the bat 1 & 2 watt meter goes above 120 watt/hr then that will start to indicate we have surpassed the batteries capacity.

For instance, I have no idea WHY the voltage coming out of a pulse motor is higher than what is going in when run between the batteries. My explanation is only what I believe explains Why.
                          Yes, it's always interesting to observe a coils Inductive Discharge. I've studied it and built device to try to use this to achieve a gain for over 8 years.
                          This effect is used very much in switch mode power supplies and DC to DC converters.
                          A coil can absorb voltage quite instantly compared to current which needs time to build up and what creates the magnetic field. However when you cut off the power to the coil the voltage is also the first thing to shoot out a little like releasing the pressure of a garden hose after you shut off the faucet. The longer the hose the more will shoot out.

Anyways, we should see the results by tomorrow. Trust that I'm doing my very best and hope it can succeed.

Regards

Luc

Comment

10/31/17 (2nd day) 4th bat switch

Link to video:
                            https://youtu.be/t8hzF1tPUBI

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

10/31/17 (2nd day) 5th bat switch

Link to video: https://youtu.be/IQSxVEUL-h8

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X