No announcement yet.

Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to get your feedback on the Matt Pulse motor as the one I received from Carroll seems to be a power hog and heats up like I've never seen before for a motor that is not under load.
    Please note, I say 120 Wh but in fact it is 220 Wh

Link to video:
    https://youtu.be/ntmjlRxH5dM

Comment

How I do a battery charge absorption efficiency test

Link to video:
      https://youtu.be/YZfLTc-9PnE

Comment

Luc I don't want to really piss guys off who spent so much time and effort on the pulse motor and its variants . I opted not to go there, you can take this or leave it -
        I refrained from mentioning this impression from when that icing event took place Luc lest I be regarded as rather more insane than alternative energy researchers are anyway .
        But --- It being Bonfire night In the UK tomorrow you might find some mild amusement in what I write.
        Bonfire night as you probably know celebrates the capture of Guy Fawkes and the foiling of the gun powder plot.
        As Guy had managed to amass many barrels of gun powder under the houses of parliament the authorities of the time saw to it that he didn't die peacefully in his sleep of old age with a young maid next to him.
        Its a Pity they didn't leave the gun powder though , It might induce those costly windbags to talk sense now and again!-although I doubt it.
        Already a Maritime Island with sailors well travelled the 'Bon' in bonfire is not from the French Bon as in nice or sweet but rather from 'Bonpo' the Bonpo being the Monica ascribed to A Tibetan Shaman. The public examination for such an aspiring shaman in common with some native Indian shaman was to mentally light a pile of dry leaves much in the fashion that you see here.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
        Why Should I mention This? Well as a youngster I used to help on a farm,the farmer used to use a pendulum (divining) to 'sex' chicken eggs (another mental interaction)
        He obviously didn't want to invest time and money in hatching more foghorn leghorn roosters, them eggs were destined first for the frying pan! I thought it quite natural when shown how to do it.
        Ah – sorry Luc I promised not to clutter Oh well to the point then, When I connected that very old battery I was sitting simply watching the motor,and just as David described his experience it was stationary. I was of course willing the bloody thing to turn and eventually it did. So did David's incidently without any willing (in fact he wasn't even in the room), so take this with a pinch of salt if you like. Still as this very small motor began to turn very slowly I tried to mentally stop it. It stopped.
        I tried to start it again – It started and quickly got faster and faster to such a point I couldn't stop the thing physically never mind mentally.-- Was it my imagination? To be honest I don't really know now as time passes I start to doubt myself, anyway non of it could be considered scientific – so just saying that's all, treat it as mild amusement by all means if you wish.
        Last edited by Duncan; 11-04-2017, 08:25 PM.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
          I want to get your feedback on the Matt Pulse motor as the one I received from Carroll seems to be a power hog and heats up like I've never seen before for a motor that is not under load.

Link to video:
          My build used 20awg wire so the free wheeling draw was just
          under 1 amp at around 900ma on a 12v on a 3 battery hookup.
          The only way i could get the amps up was to run it at 14.75vdc
          where i was instructed to run it.

This gave me a reading of 1.3 amps or 1300ma. It ran pretty cool and
          was the most exciting experiment i ever did in my life because the voltage
          just hung in one place forever, not like your standard amp burning
          winding jobs like on stock off the shelf.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-06-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Link to video:
            I am of the opinion that you should do the test with the Matt motor... That is the whole point of this thread is it not? To test the claims thereof.

Secondly you have to return those garden tractor batteries to the store and get, at the very least 30-40amp hour deep cycles to perform the testing of the Matt motor. Or if you can find funding get three Trojan 100amp hour deep cycles for testing.

Those Walmart garden tractor batteries are not deep cycles, but starter batteries and they are not designed to be deep cycled like that without being harmed capacity wise.

Dave Wing

Comment

It would be good idea to try and test Matts motor with batteries.

regards

Comment

good grief - I'll retire from the field till you've had your fill of that contraption. still you can leave the central heating off I guess
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Here is a demonstration of the gotopulse motor

Link to video: https://youtu.be/p3yVtbZNzW4

BTW, the starting voltage of bat 1 was 12.99v, bat 2 was 12.98v and bat 3 was 12.85v
                  After the short demo and two hours of rest time bat 1 was 12.99v, bat 2 was 12.98v and bat 3 was 12.90v

Comment

Here is a demonstration of the gotopulse motor

Link to video: https://youtu.be/p3yVtbZNzW4

BTW, the starting voltage of bat 1 was 12.99v, bat 2 was 12.98v and bat 3 was 12.85v
                    After the short demo and two hours of rest time bat 1 was 12.99v, bat 2 was 12.98v and bat 3 was 12.90v
                    Yes i am very impressed with your ability to operate equipment that is
                    very expensive. I have learned a great deal from this one video, like the
                    switch portion being a 2 directional gateway that we have all heard about
                    but you have shown how the signal generator and scope can do the
                    tuning. I have all of that here but had no direction of understanding
                    or know what I am looking for.

My stuff is quite a bit older but can still get the job done.

I missed the adjustment instructions on the back plate, sorry.

Comment

• Thanks for your appreciation BroMikey

When I started 10 years back I had no knowledge of how to use an oscilloscope or of anything I shared in that video. I learned most through trial and error buy building and sharing my interesting test devices then considering advice from the more knowledgeable like TinselKoala, Gyula, .99 and so on.
                      My learning skill are mostly visual and the reason I appreciate seeing a video to better understand the operation of a device.
                      I also find it easier to visually demonstrate my work instead of writing about it and why I make so many videos.

I'm very fortunate at this time to have free access to such great test equipment and a lab space.
                      You guy haven't even seen half the stuff I can play with. The owner of the space has invested hundreds of thousands over the years but like me hasn't found anything that has a COP of over 1.

Anyways, glad to share the little I have picked up over the years and hope it can help others along the way.
                      The more we share the closer we'll get to finding what we're looking for.

Regards

Luc
                      Last edited by gotoluc; 11-05-2017, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• I'm Confused

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Luc, like Duncan I am not wanting to tick off the giver of the MATT MOD
                        MTR but since you asked. Sorry boys you got to drill some holes in
                        that sucker. My motor got so hot is stunk up my whole house at first.

This was probably due to the type of slow setting epoxy but after 1 hr
                        of operation I had to shut it off. Luc is testing over a 20 hr range and
                        this over heating condition was a problem.

Solution:? Sure the solution for someone who really ran long tests like
                        me for over 20 hrs was to remove the end caps and drill 1/2" holes in
                        the aluminum plates in between, where I could.

Here is the frame I went to after this problem. It has ports right out
                        of the factory.

Also what would happen to the little motor was it would start out running
                        at one amperage then as it got hot would climb up higher and higher and
                        higher. I could not touch it. Junk.

Once i drilled the holes things were much better til I raised the voltage up
                        to 20vdc where it heated up only a little. The vents were the answer.

However my build used 20awg wire so the free wheeling draw was just
                        under 1 amp at around 900ma on a 12v on a 3 battery hookup.
                        The only way i could get the amps up was to run it at 14.75vdc
                        where i was instructed to run it.

This gave me a reading of 1.3 amps or 1300ma. It ran pretty cool and
                        was the most exciting experiment i ever did in my life because the voltage
                        just hung in one place forever, not like your standard amp burning
                        winding jobs like on stock off the shelf.

Hey BroMikey,
                        Back a few months ago when I was slogging thru the 10 million posts of Basic Free Energy Device and your Splitting the Positive thread, playing catch up, I remembered you doing a Matt Jones rewiring of a Razor MY1016 scooter motor and found it here:
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/289219-post29.html
                        Drilling holes in the case of the MY1016 transformed it into a treadmill motor? Or I'm guessing you put the wrong image inline?

Turion (Dave) also posted in Splitting the Positive that a PDF of how to do the Matt conversion - wind it - was in Post 969 of Basic Free Energy Device, but damned if I can find it.
                        Thanks
                        Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by Satyam108 View Post
                          Hey BroMikey,
                          Back a few months ago when I was slogging thru the 10 million posts of Basic Free Energy Device and your Splitting the Positive thread, playing catch up, I remembered you doing a Matt Jones rewiring of a Razor MY1016 scooter motor and found it here:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/289219-post29.html
                          Drilling holes in the case of the MY1016 transformed it into a treadmill motor? Or I'm guessing you put the wrong image inline?

Turion (Dave) also posted in Splitting the Positive that a PDF of how to do the Matt conversion - wind it - was in Post 969 of Basic Free Energy Device, but damned if I can find it.
                          Thanks
                          Jim
                          Look here Jim I also have this redrawn in the thread
                          "SPLITTING THE POSITIVE"

http://www.energeticforum.com/305948-post3411.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ulse-motor-pdf

Comment

• I'm thinking the headline should be ...

Yes BroMikey

Unfortunately it looks like you have it right

Since your calculations comes close to the motors watt meter, then I would also support that the meter Ahr reading may be a true reflection of the power that has gone in the motor.

I resumed the test at 9am but I don't think it would run any longer then a few hours.

Regards

Luc
                            Hey Luc,
                            Thanks again for doing this. Your GoToLuc Pulse Motor video is just icing on the cake for me - informing, confirming, reassuring and inspiring my own work.

But considering this, imho erroneous conclusion of yours and BroMikey, by paraphrasing what Uncle Jack says in Breaking Bad, "See, I'm thinking the headline here should be: FIVE WATT HOURS OF FREE ENERGY!"

Video 196 - End of Test shows total 267 watt hours on the Primary (High Side) digital meter, 135 watthours across the motor meter, and 137 watt hours into the charging battery, for a net gain of 5 more watt hours out of the motor than the Primary (High Side) Batteries supplied, that's BIG NEWS!

I believe that if you put that great scope you have on the motor you used for this test/experiment, and even spinning it by hand or turning it with another motor, you will see pulses as I have in the attached a simple cordless drill motor turning a second cordless drill motor. It's the PULSES that disturb the Medium; the anisotropy (DePalma) that break the isotropic Aether and bring in the extra energy.

I'll bet a dollar to a donut (as my Dad used to say,) that if you charge up A1 and B2 and put them in series and connect them to the same motor you used for the test the last few days, and put a run time meter on so you can let it run and go to bed - they won't run anywhere near as long as they did in this experiment. The low side battery consistently showed charging had occurred in (pretty sure) every video. Just connecting the motor negative back to the negative of A1 wastes the pulses, as "the force subsiding" the Aether just reorganizes back to isotropic.

Here's an $18 run time meter
                            https://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Hour-Me...r/132033145685

and a better "all-in-one" digital run time, amps, volts, watts, etc.
                            DROK 0.96" Portable OLED Multimeter DC 33V 3A 0-99h59min 99W -15°C~~60℃ Run Time Temperature Power Capacity Energy Meter 7in1 Electrical Parameter Multifunction Tester~ Hardware Tools Tools
                            Attached Files

Comment

• 6 second video

https://youtu.be/bBg6V-qZWK4

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones
                                basically all your doing is boosting the power and discharging out of the system, looks like most of it to from the scope shot.
                                This will leave battery 3 from charging to its fullest extent and good amount of the power will be lost.
                                That is incorrect!... all of the (on time) motor Pulse goes through bat 3 (charge bat)
                                You can collect the motor coil Inductive discharge (to 4th bat) or not, if you do or don't it doesn't reduce or affect the motors on time pulse going through bat 3

Here is a quick video to prove you're incorrect: https://youtu.be/9JmC22w55Dg

Originally posted by Matthew Jones
                                A true transient is not produced from the input power it is a bi product of the magnetic field collapsing and the charged particles that follow that collapse back through the wire.
                                All inductive coils produce a discharge (flyback) when switched off which is as you wrote: "a bi product of the magnetic field collapsing" and my pulsed motor coil is not exempt from this condition.

Most people don't really know the difference.
                                I wonder about that

So anyway just to everyone else I feel like maybe I have been blocked from his view so if anybody else wants to QUOTE this post so he can address this issue I would be grateful.
                                I've never blocked anyone. I consider everyone's opinions

I expect its just oversight on his behalf do to lack of experience as opposed to just trying to fail. But you never know

Matt
                                Quite an egoistic statement when proven wrong

Regards

Luc

Comment

Working...
                                X