Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is all this excess energy coming from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is all this excess energy coming from?

Hello everyone. Its been a long time since I posted. Looking forward to having more discussion.

I've followed, researched, experimented within the free energy topic for a long time. Love the topic! And I'm sure of its validity. Ive noticed many free energy devices that pop up in all kinds of areas and I have been confused in the direction to pursue. Then it occured to me that there must be an over arching hidden energy supply that is so abundant that it seeps out into many areas. Anyone have similar thoughts?
    Risk is the beginning of all gains.

Tesla's big aerial patent, 685957, gets its excess energy from charged particles flowing through space.

Electrical projects tend to depend on the quantum foam business, which suggests that we live in a soup of immense quantities of charged particles which leap into existence and then drop out as quickly. sounds improbable, but has many supporters.

I don't know where the gravity people imagine their energy might come from but then, I don't reckon their ideas work.

Comment

Energy sources

There a a number of sources and different techniques to capture them. The most interesting ones are the ones that spawn unusual theories. Joseph Newman had an interesting theory but now that he has passed away we will never know whether his theory was true.
      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonD View Post
        Hello everyone. Its been a long time since I posted. Looking forward to having more discussion.

I've followed, researched, experimented within the free energy topic for a long time. Love the topic! And I'm sure of its validity. Ive noticed many free energy devices that pop up in all kinds of areas and I have been confused in the direction to pursue. Then it occured to me that there must be an over arching hidden energy supply that is so abundant that it seeps out into many areas. Anyone have similar thoughts?

Hello Jason,

Good question above...yes, we live in OCEANS of charged particles around our whole Planet...but there is a problem...all these particles are RANDOMLY MOVING around our Space, our Dimension.

In order to produce what we all know as Electrical Energy Power, these particles MUST FOLLOW an ALIGNMENT AND ORGANIZATION which leads into a STEADY FLOW.

Yes, there are many "CATALYSTS" which could perform this aligned flow, reason why there are so many "apparatuses" around which show excess energy on their output.

Catalysts CAPTURE OR ATTRACT ALL these RANDOM Particles to then send them at OUTPUT, ORGANIZED as a steady flow, known as Electricity.

A typical example of A CATALYST -which I know about its behavior- is MAGNETISM...or MAGNETIC FIELDS.

Magnetic Fields would attract all this particles and align them into a spiral shape, so, capturing them -ALREADY ALIGNED- in a Secondary Coil -also wrapped as a spiral-, would allow a path for the flow to follow and exhaust at output terminals.

There is more to it...the Field must be shifted, in order that CAPTURE-ALIGN-OUTPUT takes place in the two different directions of Field Polarizations.

There are many other Catalysts... like in the fields of Chemistry, Certain Metals, Crystals...etc,etc. And so everyone has their specific method of operation.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-15-2017, 04:52 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Magnetic field. Even in Nikola Tesla systems there is a lever using disrupting discharge which produce big magnetic field of high frequency up to the elecrostatic-like.

Comment

I have often suspected that the background quantum fluctuation(vacuum energy) have been the source of free energy apparatuses. And I completely agree that these fluctuations are random and because of that randomness, we can produce no usable energy. But if it becomes organized, we can make use of it.

I use the analogy of the development of a hurricane as an example. A hurricane is an organized force gathered from randomly vibrating water molecules that have been heated by the sun. And as long as that hurricane sits on the ocean, it gathers strength. It's as if the hurricane itself organizes the randomness of the water molecules, around it, to become useful in adding to the strength of the hurricane. But it needs to get started.... once started it seems to feed itself. I have wondered if a successful energy device is similar to this process.

Tesla built a wireless transmitter of electricity. There was both a tower to send and to receive. I believe that the transmission did work. But in addition to receiving the power sent by the transmitter, the receiver also gathered energy from the background quantum fluctuations. Once current was initiated in to the receiver by the transmitter, the receiver started to self organize the random fluctuations of vacuum energy into a usable source. This could be an explanation to the high rate of transmission efficiency and claims of excess energy. I suspect that while experimenting with wireless transmission, Tesla turned off his transmitter, only to find that his receiver was still receiving. I think that the device John E Moray built was very similar to this, operating on this same principle. John E Moray was an avid follower of Tesla.
            Risk is the beginning of all gains.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonD View Post
              I have often suspected that the background quantum fluctuation(vacuum energy) have been the source of free energy apparatuses. And I completely agree that these fluctuations are random and because of that randomness, we can produce no usable energy. But if it becomes organized, we can make use of it.

I use the analogy of the development of a hurricane as an example. A hurricane is an organized force gathered from randomly vibrating water molecules that have been heated by the sun. And as long as that hurricane sits on the ocean, it gathers strength. It's as if the hurricane itself organizes the randomness of the water molecules, around it, to become useful in adding to the strength of the hurricane. But it needs to get started.... once started it seems to feed itself. I have wondered if a successful energy device is similar to this process.

Tesla built a wireless transmitter of electricity. There was both a tower to send and to receive. I believe that the transmission did work. But in addition to receiving the power sent by the transmitter, the receiver also gathered energy from the background quantum fluctuations. Once current was initiated in to the receiver by the transmitter, the receiver started to self organize the random fluctuations of vacuum energy into a usable source. This could be an explanation to the high rate of transmission efficiency and claims of excess energy. I suspect that while experimenting with wireless transmission, Tesla turned off his transmitter, only to find that his receiver was still receiving. I think that the device John E Moray built was very similar to this, operating on this same principle. John E Moray was an avid follower of Tesla.
              Mostly the opposite way : the transmitter gathered energy from the ambient field and re-transmit at slower frequencies. The receiver can also do that but not the radiant energy patent what everybody is worshiping. This is passive device and if you analyse some GB Tesla patents he clearly explained how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Jason,

Good question above...yes, we live in OCEANS of charged particles around our whole Planet...but there is a problem...all these particles are RANDOMLY MOVING around our Space, our Dimension.

In order to produce what we all know as Electrical Energy Power, these particles MUST FOLLOW an ALIGNMENT AND ORGANIZATION which leads into a STEADY FLOW.

Yes, there are many "CATALYSTS" which could perform this aligned flow, reason why there are so many "apparatuses" around which show excess energy on their output.

Catalysts CAPTURE OR ATTRACT ALL these RANDOM Particles to then send them at OUTPUT, ORGANIZED as a steady flow, known as Electricity.

A typical example of A CATALYST -which I know about its behavior- is MAGNETISM...or MAGNETIC FIELDS.

Magnetic Fields would attract all this particles and align them into a spiral shape, so, capturing them -ALREADY ALIGNED- in a Secondary Coil -also wrapped as a spiral-, would allow a path for the flow to follow and exhaust at output terminals.

There is more to it...the Field must be shifted, in order that CAPTURE-ALIGN-OUTPUT takes place in the two different directions of Field Polarizations.

There are many other Catalysts... like in the fields of Chemistry, Certain Metals, Crystals...etc,etc. And so everyone has their specific method of operation.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Very interesting post, ufo. but should you not be mentioning dipoles and their significance?

Comment

The energy comes to us as a wave, a frequency. We are bombarded with a huge spectrum of frequencies all the time... I'll use the infrared band as an example as it's the easiest to understand because we can feel it and everyone has experienced it. When we turn on an infrared heater we instantly feel the warmth, even from across the room.... It's not the heat generated on the coil element we feel, its the frequency being emitted that interacts with our body or other objects in the room. The sun doesn't transport the enormous heat it produces across the cold of space - if it did then space wouldn't be so cold and we'd be in a world of trouble... it transports it as a wave - a huge spectrum of frequencies all of which we need to survive.

So, we are being saturated with all kinds of energy every minute of every day - everywhere - the question is how do we transform it into a lower form of energy, one that is better suited to drive our existing circuits? Once we have a better understanding we might be able to utilize circuits that have a direct conversion.

Comment

Working...
                  X