Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference - Pre-Register Free now

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Electrical Resonance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Electrical Resonance

    I have not seen a topic related to this so am Creating one..

    F = 1 / 2PI √LC

    This is the equation we used to calculate the resonant frequency of a tank circuit (Inductor shorted to a capacitor).

    but what exactly is the essence of this?.. I often asked myself that..

    On a Tesla Coil Secondary It can exhibit Stationary waves.. why is that?..
    based on what I have learned so far.. It is because of the presence of a REAL and PHYSICAL WAVE, a Displacement of something in the wire or along the wire... and when that WAVE reaches the End of the wire (I am not actually sure If its the end of the wire nor can find any reference to where exactly it bounces, but that is where its most likely to be)It will Reflect and Travel back Into Its Origin.. now If there are series of these WAVES being pulsed continuously, the reflected WAVES will superposition with the incoming WAVE generating another wave, a STATIONARY WAVE.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standi...nding_wave.gif

    this WAVE has been found to be traveling at the speed of light (299,792,000 m/s or anywhere near this) by knowing this and knowing that this WAVE is traveling ALONG the wire, we can determine WHERE the STATIONARY WAVES WILL OCCUR.. in FACT we can manipulate its wave length by changing the frequency, and PHYSICALLY TAP where it is located .

    SPEED-WAVELENGTH-FREQUENCY relationship.
    Speed, Frequency and Wavelength - How they are related, with examples

    An Electrical Resonance consisting of Energy Exchange. Induction at the right time.
    and
    An Electrical Resonance consisting of Electric Wave. also Induction at the right time.

    please comment If you think I am misinterpreting things...

  • #2
    Hi Richards - far be it from me to consider your misinterpreting things for I could well be doing so myself , however I have a little bit of a different view to what you consider . There are two very different basic electrical resonant circuits the Tank circuit you allude to and series resonance .
    parallel resonance is pedestrian and you have really said all thats required ergo its all very well known.
    That does not hold true of series resonance which is depending on Di-electric breakdown which I believe results in an impulse wave. Resonance of the impulse wave (longitudinal wave resonance) is a very different proposition and ( if its true) is pi/2 x speed of light. Here is a very young Eric Dollard expanding on that and demonstrating the system thats taught and more importantly the suppressed and hidden technology which at resonance has very different and unexpected effects particularly when applied to heavy power instead of wireless.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKggql3aYkc
    What I suggest to you here Richards is there is a very different set of effects hidden by suppression but well researched in a different mathematical dimension, which we are unfamiliar with. Do note 1/ No transverse waves in free space 2/ pi/2 faster than light 3/ transfer with no loss. so what you write is correct (of course) but there's much much more thats hidden and supressed. like the guy in the video you assume C is absolute ... not just a constant. thats how its taught and so thats where the holes appear
    kind regards Duncan
    Last edited by Duncan; 08-26-2017, 03:38 PM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have so many questions about resonance and capacitors and coils, but seems nobody is interested in understanding what is going on in resonance and how to control it. How we can for example imagine simple propagation of AC current through the capacitor ? In detail , where is the charge in each of moment for example when we imagine a fast mosfet switch when we should disconnect the AC to get the capacitor charged ? Tesla knew that all so he didn't needed all those fancy transistors and diodes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        Hi Richards - far be it from me to consider your misinterpreting things for I could well be doing so myself , however I have a little bit of a different view to what you consider . There are two very different basic electrical resonant circuits the Tank circuit you allude to and series resonance .
        parallel resonance is pedestrian and you have really said all thats required ergo its all very well known.
        That does not hold true of series resonance which is depending on Di-electric breakdown which I believe results in an impulse wave. Resonance of the impulse wave (longitudinal wave resonance) is a very different proposition and ( if its true) is pi/2 x speed of light. Here is a very young Eric Dollard expanding on that and demonstrating the system thats taught and more importantly the suppressed and hidden technology which at resonance has very different and unexpected effects particularly when applied to heavy power instead of wireless.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKggql3aYkc
        What I suggest to you here Richards is there is a very different set of effects hidden by suppression but well researched in a different mathematical dimension, which we are unfamiliar with. Do note 1/ No transverse waves in free space 2/ pi/2 faster than light 3/ transfer with no loss. so what you write is correct (of course) but there's much much more thats hidden and supressed. like the guy in the video you assume C is absolute ... not just a constant. thats how its taught and so thats where the holes appear
        kind regards Duncan
        Resonance is resonance. Parallel and series connections or configurations deal with how the resonance comes about, but resonance is resonance. Waveforms are waveforms. Like audio, a sine wave will resonate in a room, and a square wave will resonate in a room. A particular form of resonance doesn't result in a particular waveform, they're not related in that way, resonance is just an effect or activity, it's not a "thing" - it's something that the wave does within its environment, regardless of the waveform.
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

        "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

        "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ricards View Post
          On a Tesla Coil Secondary It can exhibit Stationary waves.. why is that?..

          Hello,

          just to share my opinion, stationary waves is created according the type of waves you are using, in electromagnetic propagation the waves length is important to create such stationary waves , in scalar waves the things is not the same because scalar waves can change its form but obviously we don't need a conductor to reflect but rather a reference as you said , the following image show a light bulb excited using a Tesla coil ( the ETBC form the primary ) , the plasma stream tend to make a stationary waves when the ground is near ..


          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Duncan,
            I am actually familiar with Eric's work, but haven't watched that particular video, after watching It's still bugles my mind. on his more recent Video's like the "Origin of Energy Synthesis" I remember him saying It's doesn't have any velocity anymore that is its "Time Scalar" (or is it "Space Scalar"? cant remember much) my impression to that is its Instantaneous no propagation, Nature tried to balance at the moment of Imbalance, I could not picture a Standing wave to that, there are things that I agree with Eric and there are things that don't.

            @boguslaw,
            I don't think any transistors work with AC... maybe a relay?.. The Current only reverses. In my opinion AC do not Propagate THROUGH the capacitor.. when the capacitor is the charged in any part of the half cycle of AC there won't be a current flow in that capacitor anymore because they both have the same potential (Voltage), but the cycle will continue because the source is FORCED at a specific frequency, now resonance is by careful timing of this.. making sure the time to charge the capacitor to Full, is at the peak of the crest (by AC) or at the start of the crest (by Pulsed DC)..
            basically the sine wave was created because of 4 Energy Transfers (in a Tank Circuit) Charging capacitor by inductive discharge>charging inductor by Capacitive discharge> charging Capacitor by Inductive Discharge(Reversed Current)>charging inductor by Capacitive discharge(Reversed Current) and back to its original position.

            Hi Med,
            I still could not get my Head Wrap around the "Scalar Wave" I really thought its the same thing with "Stationary Wave" just expressed as "Scalar" because Its in a fixed position.
            the Term "Scalar Wave" is something my brain rejects.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ricards View Post
              Hi Med,
              I still could not get my Head Wrap around the "Scalar Wave" I really thought its the same thing with "Stationary Wave" just expressed as "Scalar" because Its in a fixed position.
              the Term "Scalar Wave" is something my brain rejects.

              the term scalar is used to separate this special wave from the conventional transverse waves, this term can't describe the full proprietaries of it because the full waves has a direction but still describe scalar behaviors in some parts !!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                Resonance is resonance. Parallel and series connections or configurations deal with how the resonance comes about, but resonance is resonance. Waveforms are waveforms. Like audio, a sine wave will resonate in a room, and a square wave will resonate in a room. A particular form of resonance doesn't result in a particular waveform, they're not related in that way, resonance is just an effect or activity, it's not a "thing" - it's something that the wave does within its environment, regardless of the waveform.
                Hi dr Green nice to talk to you again (it seems a long time) even though I beg to differ with what you say. you quote sound in a room, sound itself is an impulse wave (ergo longitudinal) simply consider the ear drum it can only move laterally --- Its a Drum after all!
                likewise a loud speaker only moves back and forth Its a transducer! a sine wave may go in but that certainly isn't what comes out. (I hope that goes some way to 'de bugle the mind ricards)
                In this clip dr the signal generator shows a sine wave to give an indication frequency however the plate can only go up and down (and does) and so impulse period is a better description or as Eric describes a unit involving decibel's makes perfect sense.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShJ0tlJY9zM
                The sand on these plates might IMHO be likened to the chaotic state of energy as described by T H Moray in ' The sea of energy in which the world floats'
                you are then tasked with uphill battles the first being 'respectfully' with the likes of you dr who are convinced there is only one electrical resonance despite the differences being demonstrated many times by the likes of Professor Konstantin Meyl and Eric Dollard assuming you then manipulate the various resonances the resulting 'energy' requires conversion to a usable form which we are familiar with.
                I have in the past demonstrated what we refer to as free energy machines. even when done in front of folks with the option to test and probe themselves they still don't believe.
                There is a physiological mental block which has been carefully incorporated into the higher education system and then amplified. Stan Meyer was well aware of it and speaks of it here
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGHv9qrbR5k
                Meyer was publicly executed but really he committed suicide didn't he ?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuH72G5qXow
                However he did correctly identify Rockefeller as the initial interference in higher education and the reason so many are locked in the never ending circle of 'one resonance' never mind sympathetic resonance's
                This bias in every field of literature and education is pointed out loud and clear in this documentary
                https://www.corbettreport.com/how-bi...red-the-world/
                kind regards Duncan
                Last edited by Duncan; 08-27-2017, 09:53 AM.
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  I have so many questions about resonance and capacitors and coils, but seems nobody is interested in understanding what is going on in resonance and how to control it. How we can for example imagine simple propagation of AC current through the capacitor ? In detail , where is the charge in each of moment for example when we imagine a fast mosfet switch when we should disconnect the AC to get the capacitor charged ? Tesla knew that all so he didn't needed all those fancy transistors and diodes.
                  Hi Boguslaw , really nice to write with you again . we are in such agreement in so many area's it seems almost pointless kicking the ball back and forth however -- as your aware the devil is in the detail.
                  your capacitor is a question of scale you might call the same thing a battery, electrodes , or an open (or closed) circuit or a Casimir effect and no doubt many other things.
                  I believe you are quite right in your observation of the scientist's and researchers of the era we are interested in they used brass, copper and wood having non of the transistors , Mosfet's. oscilloscopes and all the rest of the paraphernalia most folks seem to like to burden themselves with.
                  It is interesting to do very simple things that confound the laws we are taught. here is a very simple example of what you mention Boguslaw for your interest-- I'll use the term 'capacitor' and simple theory
                  The capacitance increases in size as the plate size increases the capacitance also increases in size as the plates are closer together Ahhh but what of the dielectric ?
                  Let us for interest make it that most interesting of all things water . Is it an insulator or a conductor ?
                  well google returns this
                  https://www.scienceabc.com/pure-scie...ure-wrong.html
                  So pure water is a very good insulator tap water is pretty pure (at least where I am) so its also a pretty good insulator. (and at various frequencies all shades of everything if your a Radio Ham)
                  Now here's another of those odd laws Boguslaw that is quoted with no ambiguity 'a capacitor causes a 90 deg phase shift' - here's a page of waffle on the subject for your interest
                  https://electronics.stackexchange.co...ge-and-current
                  Here are a couple of spoons I taped very closely together, -- after a few pops and bangs I connected a meter on 10A FSD into circuit and plugged the contraption in --- difficult to see the needle I'm afraid Boguslaw, this bit of web cam tom foolery was never meant for public viewing, watch the mirror reflection, please note that when the water is boiling furiously the current draw and hence power consumption drop away to almost zero.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teAksvLyaJ0
                  as I'm well aware that power in an AC circuit P = VI cos Φ
                  I then tried deionized distilled water to remove as much I2R (loss ?) as possible I'm glad to say with more adjustment and sizing the water still boils furiously and can be made to boil instantly .
                  Of course theres many more considerations Boguslaw including adjusting the (circuit ? capacitor ? electrodes ? Casimir thing? ect) to series resonance and of course container shape and size. folks haven't machined a ball for no reason.
                  Here then is the foundation of these -
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iiWGel3q50

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZoiY3FvxKo

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTV85J2QHj0

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMHq64CW9U
                  a simple indirect heat exchanger is enough to prove COP>1 (if you should want to do that yet again Boguslaw) I hope all is well with you my friend
                  kindest regards Duncan
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    Hi dr Green nice to talk to you again (it seems a long time) even though I beg to differ with what you say. you quote sound in a room, sound itself is an impulse wave (ergo longitudinal) simply consider the ear drum it can only move laterally --- Its a Drum after all!
                    likewise a loud speaker only moves back and forth Its a transducer! a sine wave may go in but that certainly isn't what comes out. (I hope that goes some way to 'de bugle the mind ricards)
                    In this clip dr the signal generator shows a sine wave to give an indication frequency however the plate can only go up and down (and does) and so impulse period is a better description or as Eric describes a unit involving decibel's makes perfect sense.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShJ0tlJY9zM
                    The sand on these plates might IMHO be likened to the chaotic state of energy as described by T H Moray in ' The sea of energy in which the world floats'
                    you are then tasked with uphill battles the first being 'respectfully' with the likes of you dr who are convinced there is only one electrical resonance despite the differences being demonstrated many times by the likes of Professor Konstantin Meyl and Eric Dollard assuming you then manipulate the various resonances the resulting 'energy' requires conversion to a usable form which we are familiar with.
                    I have in the past demonstrated what we refer to as free energy machines. even when done in front of folks with the option to test and probe themselves they still don't believe.
                    There is a physiological mental block which has been carefully incorporated into the higher education system and then amplified. Stan Meyer was well aware of it and speaks of it here
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGHv9qrbR5k
                    Meyer was publicly executed but really he committed suicide didn't he ?
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuH72G5qXow
                    However he did correctly identify Rockefeller as the initial interference in higher education and the reason so many are locked in the never ending circle of 'one resonance' never mind sympathetic resonance's
                    This bias in every field of literature and education is pointed out loud and clear in this documentary
                    https://www.corbettreport.com/how-bi...red-the-world/
                    kind regards Duncan
                    Hi Duncan. My point is that resonance is resonance. It's an effect that occurs when waves reflect in a certain phase with the source so the amplitudes add. That's all it is. ALL waves act alike. Whether it's a pressure wave or a transverse wave, light, sound or electricity, or waves on the ocean, the waves BEHAVE the same. Eric doesn't speak of or imply any "different" form of resonance, because resonance is resonance. The waveforms or type of wave may be different, but they all act the same.

                    AT&T Archives: Similiarities of Wave Behavior (Bonus Edition) - YouTube

                    All sound can be broken down into sine waves, since every conceivable waveform is comprised of a multitude of harmonics, all of which individually and isolated is a single frequency pure sine wave. Put a bunch of sine waves together and you end up with a new waveform, that's how what sounds like a square or triangle wave comes about. The combination of those frequencies gives your brain the impression of a certain waveform.

                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Fourier_transform

                    FFT Tutorial - YouTube

                    #59: Basics of a Square Wave signal's harmonic content - YouTube

                    You'll also have to start to think about dynamics and not just "waveforms" because the wave shape is the voltage signal and power that goes to the speaker coil. A speaker may only move laterally, but it does so according to the amplitude/power (volume) of the wave which goes in to it. A sine wave rises gradually up to maximum pressure before easing off at an equal rate. A square wave instantly goes to full pressure before rapidly dropping to minimum again. This results in very real differences in pressure in the room which directly correlates to the waveform that goes in to the speaker, and then you say "that's a different sound". If that wasn't the case then you wouldn't be able to tell a recording of a piano from a violin.

                    Meyl is a total waste of time I'm afraid.
                    Last edited by dR-Green; 08-27-2017, 09:15 PM.
                    http://www.teslascientific.com/

                    "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                    "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for the enlightenment and taking the time to hunt the video's down dr - I enjoyed them even though I recall watching one or two before, The AT&T one rather nearer its release date than I care to think about.
                      I do remember building a signal generator based on a Wein bridge many years ago when folks who aren't Chinese still built one or two things.
                      The old magazine confidently assured that every waveform could be shown as a mathematical construct of the 'perfect' sine wave,and went on to give several examples. (root mean squares and wot not)
                      All the examples used calculus and diminishing to the infinitesimal to transition one wave form to another. (as do trig identities themselves I strain to recall) Naturally the circuit worked,I would have been very surprised if it hadn't.
                      It also obeyed all the bog standard transitions you allude to for that very reason they are not of great interest to me except as a Policeman might take known occupants finger prints for the purposes of elimination whilst seeking the real culprit.
                      In simple terms dr it is the exceptional unknown and unexpected that rivets my attention not simple text book theory which doesn't answer.
                      The trigonometric identities regarding waveforms involve the enigma that is Pi. an irregular number which is impossible to size.
                      The mathematicians then presume to use infinitesimal diminishing quantities on a totally unknown. being a practical engineer I have practically made events occur which are not in agreement with these laws -- indeed I have forced the issue with intent.
                      That I struggle to explain what is occurring is not surprising the mathematical language and dimensions are not commonly available anymore.
                      To point this dilemma out to ricards in terms of the formula he quotes (and reason for his thread)
                      this is the standard formula for electrical resonance he quoted (fine as far as it goes)
                      F = 1 / 2PI √LC
                      this is the standard formula for the simple pendulum
                      f = 1/2π√L/g
                      of course different units but the same formula and derivation. staying with the pendulum for a moment (although obviously there's an electrical equivalent) 11 plus students onwards to professors are taught there is an instant change from kinetic to potential energy at the maxi-ma and mini ma of the swing. super duper (but quite impossible !!! ) nothing can happen in zero time! or do you think it can?
                      viewing a pendulum at one time used to make me physically sick because of this contradiction.
                      It follows that there can be no perfect sine wave and no such thing as a perfect square wave. close but no coconut ! There is then a basic flaw its as simple and as very complex as that. It follows that all theories based on this assumed 'perfection' are flawed and IMHO quite useless in this context.
                      Not much of a problem in the usual course of events but a huge elephant in the room when a totally unbounded quantity comes into play PI ! just how big is an infinite amount of the infinitesimal ?
                      A very important flaw that can be practically exploited although difficult to mathematically expand. The resonances you quote as 'being the same' dr I find practically not to be the case although the formula is common to series and tank resonance.
                      In the video I posted of young Eric he is tuning series resonance as opposed to tank resonance this is made quite clear 20 min to 22min as an SWR of infinity is the aim. The effects are very different in every respect - I find this to be true .
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKggql3aYkc
                      young Eric points out the waveforms are now entirely forgotten (by design?)
                      The video's you posted were interesting dr and took me straight back in time to being a hairy student but with few exceptions they do not answer what I practically experience as I probe the unexplained.

                      here is one of those exceptions associated with water fracture using very little energy. The concept is to generate two sine waves as perfectly as possible separated by f x6 yet locked to each other tuned into respective antenna's in water vapour here the difference of that 'perfection' of sine wave becomes important.
                      The concept was used by NJM like so -

                      The frequencies I chose could have been other frequencies, but, the difference between them is important.

                      If you look at the first frequency of 120mhz, the second is 6X to 720mhz. We now look at the heterodyne frequencies:-

                      Without filtering out we will get many orders of exact frequencies with a finite space between them. If we were to start with only 3X difference between these two frequencies we would get a different result.

                      Example:-

                      100mhz and 300mhz

                      200 400
                      200 600
                      400 800
                      400 1200

                      100mhz and 600mhz


                      500 700
                      200 1200
                      1000 1400
                      400 2400
                      2000 2800

                      Now you can see the difference with a 6X spacing rather than a 3X spacing. Each new frequency will interact in a heterodyne mode as well and you need to run this through a computer program to see the full frequency spectrum.
                      kindest regards Duncan
                      Last edited by Duncan; 08-28-2017, 09:11 AM.
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        this is the standard formula for electrical resonance he quoted (fine as far as it goes)
                        F = 1 / 2PI √LC
                        I still don't hear any reference in Eric's video to, or see any need, for "different forms of resonance". Series and parallel resonance deal with how energy is transferred within that system or from one system to another, but resonance is still resonance. The fact that it is resonating is governed by one law of resonance. Red light and blue light are still light.

                        Anyway:

                        Originally posted by ricards View Post
                        F = 1 / 2PI √LC

                        This is the equation we used to calculate the resonant frequency of a tank circuit (Inductor shorted to a capacitor).

                        this WAVE has been found to be traveling at the speed of light (299,792,000 m/s or anywhere near this) by knowing this and knowing that this WAVE is traveling ALONG the wire, we can determine WHERE the STATIONARY WAVES WILL OCCUR.. in FACT we can manipulate its wave length by changing the frequency, and PHYSICALLY TAP where it is located .
                        The effective propagation velocity is dependant on the geometry of the coil. It can be faster than light or it can be slower than light, the conductor length is somewhat irrelevant. L and C are based on the geometry and not wire lengths. The wave doesn't travel along the length of the wire, but spirals around the entire coil. It propagates through the capacitance between one turn and the next, which gives rise to faster than light propagation.

                        Otherwise, yes, the potential maximum appears on the top/free end of the Tesla coil because that's the 1/4 wave length which corresponds to the peak of the wave.



                        Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
                        Consider now the effect of such a conductor of vast dimensions on a circuit exciting it. The upper diagram of Fig. 6 illustrates a familiar oscillating system comprising a straight rod of self-inductance 2L with small terminal capacities cc and a node in the center. In the lower diagram of the figure a large capacity C is attached to the rod at one end with the result of shifting the node to the right, thru a distance corresponding to self-inductance X. As both parts of the system on either side of the node vibrate at the same rate, we have evidently, (L+X)c = (L-X)C from which X = L(C-c/C+c). When the capacity C becomes commensurate to that of the earth, X approximates L, in other words, the node is close to the ground connection.
                        "The True Wireless" by Nikola Tesla
                        Attached Files
                        http://www.teslascientific.com/

                        "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                        "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                          The effective propagation velocity is dependent on the geometry of the coil. It can be faster than light or it can be slower than light, the conductor length is somewhat irrelevant. L and C are based on the geometry and not wire lengths. The wave doesn't travel along the length of the wire, but spirals around the entire coil. It propagates through the capacitance between one turn and the next, which gives rise to faster than light propagation.

                          Otherwise, yes, the potential maximum appears on the top/free end of the Tesla coil because that's the 1/4 wave length which corresponds to the peak of the wave.
                          IMO not all Tesla Coils today are in Resonance, I have seen a video in the past where someone was putting Grounded Neon tube along a Tesla coil there are some points that the Neon bulb doesn't light up, this I think that specific Tesla Coil is in Resonance. the Incoming and Reflecting Waves actually disappears.
                          So the Free End don't always have the Maximum potential.

                          another video where in water was pushed and pulled to demonstrate standing waves in it... the two waves (incoming and Reflected) literally disappeared.

                          I think too that there are no different forms of resonance, I mean It's a phenomenon not an actual object for it to have types.. but there are different ways to achieve it and
                          F = 1 / 2PI √LC I believe is not the only way
                          It can also be F = 1 / PI √LC .. i think It all depends on the Operation of how It was performed.

                          I think the dispute of whether the "Electricity" travel in the capacitance or along the wire or in the wire or whatever... is not worth of a discussion... In my Opinion its better to just accept the fact that "It Travels" and we can manipulate it by conductors and Insulators in order to get work out of it..

                          Found it
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpEevfOU4Z8
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMndCsNRQU
                          Last edited by ricards; 08-29-2017, 03:43 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            By definition:
                            Resonance occurs when the amplitude of an object's oscillations are increased by the matching vibrations of another object.

                            We are talking about near field current not radio amplitude demonstrated
                            in 1959 and written by Julian Blanchard of Bell Technical labs.


                            A better understanding exists for those interested in resonance regarding energy
                            in near field experiments:


                            In a series resonant circuit, the current will be maximum at resonance,
                            a series resonant circuit at the transmitter side improves the current, while
                            the receiver is improved with a parallel resonant circuit.


                            Both videos above are relevant to sloshing E field and spatial resonance measurements.
                            Corum brothers think the receiver fig 3 qualifies as a Regen the video evidence to the feedback
                            The loud noisy regenerative receivers picked up a lot of energy.
                            http://www.teslasociety.com/teslarec.pdf
                            a simple regen
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_iwtgnRwc
                            Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-31-2017, 06:57 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              When a design is getting amperage but the voltage is erratic and unstable then voltage regulation is first then regulation will improve and current flow
                              also clamping voltage first helps manage the current. Again for design, voltage is first regulated so that current can be regulated.
                              One telltale indicator of design error is excess heat.

                              A plausible pump concept for Tesla's Colorado experiment. (I Would love to see this demo updated to include more geometry in HD)
                              A demonstration on how and when the standing waves are transferred by means to the elevated larger sphere and how that build up
                              contributes to the acceleration and where it takes place. This experiment needs the upper capacitor and discharge circuit.
                              27 years ago this video mentions that the "esoterics" want to use xray tubes ( In order to deny the public making it hazardous )

                              https://youtu.be/rocd612UGpM?t=2139

                              Lightening and resonance, contemporary,
                              https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/s...ing-waves.html
                              Last edited by mikrovolt; 09-02-2017, 03:17 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X