Mysterious Magnet Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Magnet Motor

I recently found this video at YouTube and thought I would share it with you.

FREE ENERGY GENERATOR WORKING MAGNET MOTOR - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1UOGi7G_w

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1UOGi7G_w
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1UOGi7G_w[/VIDEO]

Published on Jun 30, 2017

We have made it work by using different materials that no one has thought to use.

In our machine we have:

2 different strengths of magnets,graphite strips and plates and graphene mix with magnets.

All this components is used for magnetic flux and magnetic shielding for cocking

In the video when we disassemble the motor we have covered the rotor with tape to conceal the magnet placement and graphite strips we will also show you live dismantle of the motor so you can see that there is no tricks.

We do not want to be part of the free energy society as we believe that with the free energy cult covering up motors and devices our lives will be at risk exposing this.

With that said anyone willing to go ahead with this motor and device and make it better and doing more research to increase the torque,add pulley for a generator or whatever you decide to do can send a email to magnetmotorsolved@gmail.com to receive the exact copy and our plans to make the unit.

We will not respond to any other way except the email.

And we say again we do not want to be apart of free energy its up to you to take the plans and do with it what you like!!!

DO NOT ASK US QUESTIONS OR MORE VIDEOS!!!

So, the producer of this video is willing to share the plans.

I shall see.

I emailed the email address in the video and requested the plans.

If I receive them, I'll share them with the forum.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Looks interesting. I can't seem to think of anyway this could be faked. But I do think it's a bit odd he doesn't just upload the plans to a free file site which can be done anonymously and then post the link. I'd suggest others to get a temporary email to request the plans. There are lots of places you can get free email without need of any verification.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Response Received

I received a response:

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hidden Power Supply in the Housing of the Motor

I notice a box inside the housing of the motor. I would speculate that that box is a hidden power supply.

What do you think?
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I responded.

Please see my response. I made an appeal to his honor.

Perhaps, he had honor to be appealed to.

Let's see how he responds or if he responds.
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Response Received

I'm formulating a response.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I Responded.

Let's see what he does.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I received a response.

Here's his reply.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I responded.

Well, there you have it. Probably, there were never any free plans, as in, "send a email to magnetmotorsolved@gmail.com to receive the exact copy and our plans to make the unit."

When I asked the fraudster to keep his promise which he gave in the video's description, he balked.

I believe that, from the get-go, the whole thing was a scam, designed to bilk unsuspecting dupes.

I doubt he'll respond to my email, but if he does, then I'll post it here later.
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

The mystery of the magnet pogo finally explained?
                    Yeah that is it right there.

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                      I notice a box inside the housing of the motor. I would speculate that that box is a hidden power supply.

What do you think?
                      Hello Vidbid,

I believe the whole REAL spinning assembly (Motor, shaft and power supply) are concealed within that huge rotor wrapped up with tape...and so, this "boxy" and taped Rotor NEVER spins within that "Housing"...but the smaller motor within does the spinning on the outer shaft.

Then he uses that black metal bar which actuates the small box you found, which is nothing more than a magnetic switch, attached to the two inner metal strips inside housing...and so, if you insert the rotor at the right positioning the bars will make contact (attract) to the small magnets which connects switch with inner rotor assembly CIRCUIT.

If you guys noticed...the rear END of the ROTOR and the Rear End Shaft are NOT attached through a bearing like the front side DOES, NOR shaft and end of rotor are glued or firmly attached together, but instead, there is just a round hole on the rotor so shaft can simply stick out to then attach to the back cap bearing and so it gets aligned within.

Nice try, but it looks like a cheap, 3D Printed Plastic Housing and caps plus rotor...which do not weight that much altogether...

SCAM, They are trying to get MONEY for it...and so the "CATCH" was they will send plans for "free"...

I do have to admit...they went through quite some work and pretty smart thinking to COVER UP this whole DECEPTION.

I will DISCOVER their SCAM in You Tube...so People know it is a SCAM...best way to prevent another innocent viewer to fall on their TRAP.

EDIT: Can't comment...are DISABLED on their You Tube Video...first thing which is smelly...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-16-2017, 12:58 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello Vidbid,

I believe the whole REAL spinning assembly (Motor, shaft and power supply) are concealed within that huge rotor wrapped up with tape...and so, this "boxy" and taped Rotor NEVER spins within that "Housing"...but the smaller motor within does the spinning on the outer shaft.

Then he uses that black metal bar which actuates the small box you found, which is nothing more than a magnetic switch, attached to the two inner metal strips inside housing...and so, if you insert the rotor at the right positioning the bars will make contact (attract) to the small magnets which connects switch with inner rotor assembly CIRCUIT.

If you guys noticed...the rear END of the ROTOR and the Rear End Shaft are NOT attached through a bearing like the front side DOES, NOR shaft and end of rotor are glued or firmly attached together, but instead, there is just a round hole on the rotor so shaft can simply stick out to then attach to the back cap bearing and so it gets aligned within.

Nice try, but it looks like a cheap, 3D Printed Plastic Housing and caps plus rotor...which do not weight that much altogether...

SCAM, They are trying to get MONEY for it...and so the "CATCH" was they will send plans for "free"...

I do have to admit...they went through quite some work and pretty smart thinking to COVER UP this whole DECEPTION.

I will DISCOVER their SCAM in You Tube...so People know it is a SCAM...best way to prevent another innocent viewer to fall on their TRAP.

EDIT: Can't comment...are DISABLED on their You Tube Video...first thing which is smelly...

Regards

Ufopolitics

@UFO,

All I can say is awesome. You're right on target.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Video of the Fraudulent Magnet Motor Demonstration

Just in case the fraudster removes his video from YouTube, you can watch the video of his fraudulent magnet motor demonstration at the following link:

video of fraudulent magnet motor demonstration
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid
                            Of course, UFO caught it first.

It's right there in front of us.

All we have to do is see it.

Your thoughts, comments —

as always, highly valued
                            My pleasure Vidbid,

Now take a pic of the rear armature and shaft, then zoom it...to see there is no bearings nor shaft attached-FIXED to rear armature drum either...just a hole where shaft sticks out. That is NOT the typical, mechanical way to set the armature-shaft ("apparently" a loose, floating shaft) when there is a bearing at rear cap, so if rotor would really rotate, it would WOBBLE like there is no tomorrow...and the guy is not "saving" on silicon, since it is dripping all around frt cap-housing seam...

When the guy removes the rear cap, he makes sure to press with his finger the shaft in the opposite direction...so it won't pop out of place along with the cap.

Other thing is...Video DOES have sound...however, that BULKY drum rotor...not heavy at all...made of plastic...within such acoustic outer housing...if it EVER Spins...should sound like the Roger Waters Bass...

Take care friend

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-16-2017, 05:18 PM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thanks vidbid for keeping at this scammer and thanks UFOPolitics for the explanation of how he did this - I'm sure you are right.

A good mail flood program might make this scammer think twice about pulling this again.
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
                              X