No announcement yet.

Disclosure Coming - Joseph Newman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 20 gauge 9lb coil 30ohm. @ 12 volt input about 2k volt out. Working on commutator now.

Comment

Originally posted by maxc View Post
      I have a 20 gauge 9lb coil 30ohm. @ 12 volt input about 2k volt out. Working on commutator now.
      Hello MaxC,
      We sweep the device to find the various resonances.
      Antenna analyzers can also perform a sweep to give high precision.
      Your long wire Newman coil may have about 30 ohms at DC.
      Using AC At higher frequencies the resistance will be significantly reduced.
      The voltage output of the coil increases by a factor of 167 times.
      Recalling voltage is pressure and amperage is volume then;

To use an analogy for electrical content we have a fine stream of
      of very high pressure. Steinmetz was once asked to give a mechanical
      analogy for mechanical energy in terms of size and efficiency.
      He said " It is like a bullet made of titanium that is fired from a gun. "
      Energy Science also continued a course toward chemical energy in which
      heat makes steam to drive turbines.

When we perform work at pressures above 800 to 900 Volts the enamel on the wires
      inside generators coils fail prematurely from dielectric stress.
      So we need a reduction in voltage by factor of 2.35 terminating in rectified DC or nominal AC.

Most of the power plants use steam.
      Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-06-2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

2K volts? how did you measure?.. I think it is pointless to measure it by any meter.. I propose a different measurement. try dumping it into a Large capacitor, doesn't matter what voltage base from my experience even If you use 25V 10000 uf capacitor it will store that charge as long as the total joules of the coil's via back-emf(radiant spike) is not going to exceed the capacitor's total capacity.
        Pulse the coil manually as in via mechanical switch and pulse it once and record the voltage increase in that capacitor tabulate at least maybe 10 pulse.

then pulse a smaller coil. do the same tabulate 10 pulse and their voltage increase per pulse, then compare.

then make an analysis, If then the capacitor's voltage charges faster by pulsing larger coils than smaller coil, then newman's theory is correct.

also note to make your input the same for both small coil and large coil by matching their resistance (e.g 9 lbs of #20 wire = 2.3lbs of # 23 coil = 0.1 lb. #28 coil = 30 ohms). I've attached a winding calc tool so you can know easily the weight of your small coil will be, given you have 9 lbs of coil in hand now.
        cause in my case I don't have materials for large coil yet.

Winding Calc.zip

also Its best to prove the theory first before rushing to replication. to save time, resources and effort.
        but If you have a lots of it well go ahead.. fire away.

I have already built a small "keppe motor" similar to newman's, and It did not run by itself (but did run overnight over small AA batteries) maybe its just not big enough..

In anycase you find error in my calc please inform me.
        Last edited by ricards; 06-07-2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          I talked to Newman on the phone many years ago. I can't say I picked up any hints about his device but it was obvious he was being suppressed. That last link I tried the UFOPolitics posted had some popups blocked by my ad blocker but I still got one of those scam Virus pages warning you to not turn off your computer. I didn't trust clicking on anything on that page and I couldn't close it and could not even close my browser. Had to go to the Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Del) to shut down my browser. Hate those scam sites and feel sorry for those who fall for them as I met an old guy recently that paid $250 on one of those scams to get his computer 'safe' again.
          Hello Ewizard!!

I am glad you were one -of the few- that had the pleasure to talk to Newman!!

Now about your issue with the link I posted...I got exactly Zero Pop Ups...I have FireFox. plus I have UBlock Origin Plugin added as an Add On Extension, which works wonderful!!

You should run a specific scan on your Program Files Folder (normally on C) with your anti-virus, as there maybe some programs that may have built-in some trojans or other "sleeping beauties" which trigger awake when reaching one of this links.

Regards friend

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

measured with lab scope

Comment

Hi all, Hi ricards, i have not made that exact comparison experiment, of using 10 lbs of a certain gauge at a given ohm, then 5 lbs of certain gauge at same ohm, etc..
              Though i have previously built an air coil motor, using neo magnet rotors.
              When using only one 24awg. magnet wire coil, the shaft power was very weak, by gripping it with hand.
              I checked input power and used hand as shaft power sensor.
              Then added another identical coil in series, then the voltage was raised to maintain the same input power, the shaft speed under hand load was similar, however, the shaft torque improved.
              By the time i added 6 coils in series, and of course by that time, raised the voltage to appropriate level, due to added coil resistance.
              The shaft power at the same exact input power as with a single coil, was painful to hold the shaft by hand, and yes, the rpm was the same in all tests.
              This is evidence of Joseph Newmans claims, that we can get ever greater observable work on the shaft of an electric motor, for the exact same input power, just by using more copper atoms in the form of a coil.
              Some claim it's just because it now has more surface area, interacting with the neo magnets, to create more shaft power.
              Whatever excuse people want to make, the fact remains, by adding more coils in series and increasing voltage to maintain similar rpm and watts input under load, we can get greater and greater shaft torque from motors.
              I have even found similar attributes as this, by using more led diode material to create lighting, though not necessarily a direct comparison to copper coils.
              So if you folks want to see this for yourselves, without needing a thousand pounds of coil material.
              Make one air core coil of say, 20 to 24awg. copper magnet wire and preferably use a neo magnet rotor on each side of these somewhat thin coils. Say an inch or less in thickness and maybe 8 coils to start with and an 8 magnet rotor on each side of these coils.
              By using this type of design, an air coil pulse motor can be very powerful.
              Then, hook up one air coil and measure the input power at a given rpm and check observable shaft work being done.
              Then progressively add coils in series and raise input voltage to match that of the original, single coil input power and rpm.
              By the time you add the 8th air coil, you will have a powerful motor, for the exact same input power.
              Now you can add as many more stator air coil plates and neo magnet rotors as you wish, and by continuing to raise the input voltage to maintain similar loaded rpms at the same input power, you will have a motor to power a car.
              peace love light

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                Hi all, Hi ricards, i have not made that exact comparison experiment, of using 10 lbs of a certain gauge at a given ohm, then 5 lbs of certain gauge at same ohm, etc..
                Though i have previously built an air coil motor, using neo magnet rotors.
                When using only one 24awg. magnet wire coil, the shaft power was very weak, by gripping it with hand.
                I checked input power and used hand as shaft power sensor.
                Then added another identical coil in series, then the voltage was raised to maintain the same input power, the shaft speed under hand load was similar, however, the shaft torque improved.
                By the time i added 6 coils in series, and of course by that time, raised the voltage to appropriate level, due to added coil resistance.
                The shaft power at the same exact input power as with a single coil, was painful to hold the shaft by hand, and yes, the rpm was the same in all tests.
                This is evidence of Joseph Newmans claims, that we can get ever greater observable work on the shaft of an electric motor, for the exact same input power, just by using more copper atoms in the form of a coil.
                Some claim it's just because it now has more surface area, interacting with the neo magnets, to create more shaft power.
                Whatever excuse people want to make, the fact remains, by adding more coils in series and increasing voltage to maintain similar rpm and watts input under load, we can get greater and greater shaft torque from motors.
                I have even found similar attributes as this, by using more led diode material to create lighting, though not necessarily a direct comparison to copper coils.
                So if you folks want to see this for yourselves, without needing a thousand pounds of coil material.
                Make one air core coil of say, 20 to 24awg. copper magnet wire and preferably use a neo magnet rotor on each side of these somewhat thin coils. Say an inch or less in thickness and maybe 8 coils to start with and an 8 magnet rotor on each side of these coils.
                By using this type of design, an air coil pulse motor can be very powerful.
                Then, hook up one air coil and measure the input power at a given rpm and check observable shaft work being done.
                Then progressively add coils in series and raise input voltage to match that of the original, single coil input power and rpm.
                By the time you add the 8th air coil, you will have a powerful motor, for the exact same input power.
                Now you can add as many more stator air coil plates and neo magnet rotors as you wish, and by continuing to raise the input voltage to maintain similar loaded rpms at the same input power, you will have a motor to power a car.
                peace love light
                thats like saying "2 heads are better than one" you know what sky! I kind of picture what you are trying to say..
                lets say you have 8 coils to cover 360 deg. of stator, so that would be at 45 deg. spacing right?. when you pulse it... pulse the coils that is connected in series.. now add more stators and neo rotors on the same shaft to increase torque.. like add more hands to push the rotor!.

you say you get the same speed right?

I thought about these how about make your second set of 8 stator 5 degree offset from the first and another 10 degree offset.. and another 15 degree offset.. until you get upto 40 degree offset...( because 45 degree would be parallel to your first.). but make all your rotor parallel.. and pulse them separately. I think this design you will get more speed as these will be pushing at every 5 degree.. I think these will increase your input as you are pulsing more at a given time. but I think this way you can get more speed.
                or the opposite.. offset the rotor and not the stator.. what do you think?

so much to do so little time
                Last edited by ricards; 06-08-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Hi ricards and turion, yes, same speed, i only raised the input voltage, so that when the shaft was loaded with my hand and at the same approximate rpm, and observing the amp draw on the meter, times the now higher input voltage, worked out to the original input watts as the single coil.
                  And to my delight, the shaft torque kept increasing, for the same speed and input watts.
                  Yes ricard, offsetting each rotor would increase torque, though I'm sure it could be set up to maintain the same speed under load and same input watts as the original single coil, even if you used 100 separate coils, though keeping it setup that way, would be more to just show that the motor is increasing observable shaft work and still using the same input wattage.
                  Though in your idea, the shaft torque would increase dramatically.
                  I offer my past experiments, not to replace Newmans design, as his design has benefits that this design may not have.
                  I'm sharing my experiments as a test bed, to show that more copper and permanent magnets, can give increasing observable work, for the same input.
                  Just as Newman said, you don't need to pump 100's of amps into a motor to get high shaft power, but you do need more copper and more magnets and a high enough voltage to energize the coils sufficiently, if one wants that higher shaft power for less input watts.
                  I would have built a motor with a dozen rotors previously, though did not have resources for it.
                  peace love light

Comment

Maybe a diagram and a couple of hand drawings

Hi Skywalker
                    Thanks on the information are you saying that if one were to start with a Newman coil motor set up of say 100watts that it might be possible to add coils in series and a just the voltage to match the original voltage over and over again till the out put might reach one HP .coil by coil ? Can you throughout a hand drawing of the coil set up ?: what would this do for the split the pos set up ? It is a pluse type motor ?

Comment

Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
                      Hi Skywalker
                      Thanks on the information are you saying that if one were to start with a Newman coil motor set up of say 100watts that it might be possible to add coils in series and a just the voltage to match the original voltage over and over again till the out put might reach one HP .coil by coil ? Can you throughout a hand drawing of the coil set up ?: what would this do for the split the pos set up ? It is a pluse type motor ?
                      sky,
                      Yeah a sketch of your design would be helpful, anyway this is what I picturing in my head.

Newman.jpg

The Red part of the Rotor are the magnets, the stator are those cyan empty coil spools, they are offset 10 degrees if you notice there are magenta Coil Spools, I plan on making that a Bifilar wound and place a trigger coil there similar to Bedini Setup, one can also use commutators. on second thought I think commutators are better since there are lots of coils in series, I might blew the transistors away.
                      The wiring should be Series Per set of 8 Stators (1st row in series, second row in a separate series.... and so on).. this is a rough cad sketch. would like to utilize larger surface area magnets instead of strong tiny ones as magnetic attraction/repulsion tends to increase better per unit area.
                      Last edited by ricards; 06-08-2017, 09:41 AM. Reason: on second thought

Comment

Hi Jim, my past experimental build results, indicated that we can continue to add more coils and magnets, while increasing voltage to maintain the original input wattage and rpm of the single coil starting example and i observed increasing shaft torque by this method.
                        I had a thread some time ago, though many of the build pictures are missing and i cannot find them in my backup hard drives.
                        Though here is a link to the old thread and a drawing of the air coil motor i used to test this aspect of Newmans principles.
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lse-motor.html

Hi ricards, your design would work for proving the Newman principle of more copper and more magnets giving increasing observable shaft torque or work.
                        Though my design takes advantage of the other pole of the coil and other pole of permanent magnet, it also reduces magnetic deflection, by having the permanent magnet fields compressed within the coil space, which can be a problem with air coils in motors.
                        peace love light

Comment

Hi skywacker

I guess you weren't into testing with a pony brake ?
                          I'd your configuration the only way its a motor generator ?
                          your voltage adjustment on the new coil went how ? From a higher to a lower or the reverse ?
                          You still have some nice pics out there ! How do you think this might ably to a standard Newman motor .I mean the more coils the further from the mags ? Or multiple mags and multiple coils on a single rod connected in series ? Do you still have the unit around to break test it ? Or is part of several other motor's now ?

Comment

SkyWatcher

this is one of the concepts that I have had in mind about the operation of the newman engine,

Comment

Hi alexelectric, yes, will never forget those past motor experiments, with the dual neo magnet rotors, with thin air coil in between those magnet rotors.
                              Using my hand as the shaft torque sensor and starting with one air coil, it was very, very easy to slow the rotor down to a certain rpm, while using a given input wattage.
                              So with one air coil, the dual rotor motor was giving very little observable work at the shaft.
                              Then as more air coils were added in series, while raising the input voltage incrementally and maintaining the same rpm and input watts.
                              When six coils were added in series, the effort required by my hand, was much, much greater.
                              To the point that it was causing pain in my hand, from the frictional forces between my hand and the shaft.
                              peace love light

Comment

An air coil motor has some very different and special characteristics than a standard core coil. The basic advantage is the very rapid rise time of the voltage and amperage along with the very rapid decrease in both upon removal of the input power. But there are other quirks to be noted.

Bedini /Cole's experiments in 1989 diverged from a single strand coil wind concept by progressively adding same length strands to an air coil and then wiring the individual coil strands in parallel. The motor coils are then wired in series. Present Ohmic theory states that the circuit resistance would be progressively reduced, but causing a major change in amperage at a given input voltage.

The additional strands per coil should give more output, but with an associated increase in input power for the same input voltage. So what happens when the actual results are contrary to expectation if the input power remains relatively stable?

Air Core Trifilar.jpg

Bedini/Cole were onto something that was, and still is out of the box and worth considering for this application.

Yaro Stanchak
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X