Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good SkyWatcher.

Thanks for sharing yaro1776.

SkyWatcher, how much voltage did you apply and how did you control the cfem.

Some questions:
    1. Since the newman motor was the big one, it had great torque at just 100v, and 9 milliamps, Mr. Newman had to use that torque to move a generator to get more than he was using.

2. The Cfem as I use it since it generated a very high high self-induction, what voltage was generated and what current it could supply.

There is a video of Mr. Newman where he is moving a generator that looks like 10 kW, and it looks like his machine is very forced, and there is no more information or data he got.

Mr. Newman's examples have his machine as a water pump, I've always wondered with that machine capacity, he could easily move a generator as an example adapted to one of those wind farms, and he would easily move it, what torque would the Mr. Neeman's great machine.

Many replicas of construction, but the important thing is to take advantage of it, a practical application, simple replicas such as a low-consumption motor, the one that has many magnets and coils with high voltage has a great torque, and now much less Mr. Newman Great machine .

If any forum member can help us, or if they have time and are here, Aaron, Geoffrey Miller, Yaro
    Last edited by alexelectric; 07-12-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Hi all, Hi yaro1776, yes, that is one of the main principles of Newmans motor.
      That more copper, will yield a greater magnetic field for interaction with permanent magnets.
      And greater and greater shaft power can be realized, for the same input power.

Hi alexelectric, I was using separate 1/4" thick air coils, 6 of them in series and 6 neo magnets on each rotor.
      I had at least five 12 volt sla batteries and each time i added another air coil in series, I added another 12 volt battery in series.
      Keeping the input watts and rpm in the same range, with hand holding shaft as load, greater and greater torque was observed.
      peace love light

Comment

okay. well
        since you had the motor with good torque you would have put it to the test with some work, and thus know that I had it.
        It happens to several of us who made progress, but what we need is to test or carry out work on the prototypes. get a benefit or advantage.

For example, I have built bedini motors with great speed, and I have used them as fans, 1000 rpm, with low consumption at about 25 watts, is to take advantage of the prototypes, and I want to improve it more speed and less energy expenditure.

In short, it is to improve efficiency or save on energy consumption

Comment

5 by 12 volts 60 volts, well as you said and it is understandable you kept the same input watts, by altering one variable several the other, to maintain equal power, you increased the resistance, you increased the voltage to have the same current, but it It had more atoms to magnetize, and a magnetic field to repel with more magnets that you also added, more torque was obtained, of course, if that is Newman's premise.
          Good that you did the tests and share it here, so that those who want to make a prototype of the Newman engine are motivated.

Comment

Hi alex, the current input decreased at the maximum 60 volts, to equal same input watts.
            The motor had 2 magnet rotors from the start of experimenting.
            Each rotor had six 1" diameter by 3/4" thick neo magnets and the rotors were sandwiching or on each side of the air coil stator plate.
            More copper mass and magnet mass is only one aspect of Joseph Newmans work.
            Other advantages also come from the way he built and designed his motors, which this dual rotor design would not exhibit.
            peace love light

Comment

Working...
            X